● (βπ“π‡π„π˜ π‚πŽπŒπ„ 𝐀𝐓 ππˆπ†π‡π“..❞

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

● (βπ“π‡π„π˜ π‚πŽπŒπ„ 𝐀𝐓 ππˆπ†π‡π“..❞

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:23 am

in the city of peterborough, england in the year 1127, something called a wild hunt took place all the way through lent until easter - a span of around fifty days. during this time people would hear the sounds of horns, and they would see a sight that would be ingrained into your mind for the rest of your days; tall, shadowed men, huge and hideous, riding on the back of giant black horses. they'd have with them a pack of large hounds with jet black fur and bright, glowing eyes. they'd be in parks and in the woods that stretched all the way to the neighbouring town, stamford. accounts of visual encounters were sparse, considering the huntsmen did all they could to stave away from human eyes. their hounds, however, decided to go on their own some nights. they became the demons of the night, terrorizing anyone who stood in their way.
in 1901, an account was published giving a little description on an encounter a man had with one of these devilish dogs;
❝he takes the form of a huge black dog, and prowls along dark lanes and lonesome field footpaths, where, although his howling makes the hearer's blood run cold, his footfalls make no sound... but such an encounter might bring you the worst of luck: it is even said that to meet him is to be warned that your death will occur before the end of the year. so you will do well to shut your eyes if you hear him howling; shut them even if you are uncertain whether it is the dog fiend or the voice of the wind you hear... you may perhaps doubt his existence, and, like other learned folks , tell us that his story is nothing but the scandinavian myth of the black hound of odin, brought to us by vikings,❞

some people believed it was just an old folk tale, designed to keep people from going outdoors in the night so they wouldn't freeze to death in the winter cold. but still, the legend is passed down through generations. people are still cautious during the night.

now, in the year of 2023, in that same town, is a little club of sorts. a group of university students studying folklore. it is late in the month of july and school is out; but the group still come together to talk about the legend that is the black shuck. why, you may ask? ... people have been dying. not from natural causes, quite literally out of nowhere they are dropping dead, like flies. some people have also reported hearing distant howling throughout the town; there are no wolves residing in peterborough. there haven't been for centuries. so, these students are gathering all of the information they can on these hellhounds, and putting together a.. plan? yeah they're not too sure either, but they're going to do something.
Last edited by κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. on Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● (❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πˆπ“π˜βž+βπ‚πŽππ“πˆππ”π„πƒ ππ‹πŽπ“ ππŽπˆππ“π’βž

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:32 am

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πˆπ“π˜βž
    peterborough is an eastern english city, mostly known for it's twelfth and thirteenth century cathedral with its gothic facade. in a former hospital building, the peterborough museum has a reconstructed victorian operating theatre, plus fossils and paintings. flag fen archaeol
    ogy park features bronze age village and causeway remains. nene park is home to woodlands, footpaths and ferry meadows recreation a
    rea.

the main area to focus on here is the peterborough central library; this is where the students of the university come to study most days.
    there are thousands of books, hundreds for any genre. it's a wonderful place to collect knowledge, and it's going to be valuable resource
    for our university students to learn more and more about the folklore centred around the city; the students either meet here, coffee sh
    ops, or each others' homes.

βπ‚πŽππ“πˆππ”π„πƒ ππ‹πŽπ“ ππŽπˆππ“π’βž
    ● this roleplay will start on the students' last day in university, where they will meet in the cafeteria to talk about beginning their new
    project. it will be a quick conversation and then a little time skip [roughly a week] to their first meeting in the central library. this is w
    here they'll assign 'roles' within the group and collect all the material they need for the first session.
    ● our characters will be having close encounters with these hellhounds, there is no exception to that; they're deep in the investigation,
    of course they're going to be meeting their subjects.
    ● our characters will be getting in trouble with the law as they get further into their investigations, there’s no way around it.
    ● every role [so every student] has a unique ability, helpful to the investigations; they are not regular humans, and they are the only o
    nes who know it.
    ● i'm torn between two directions for this, so when i have enough people we can chat about it but here they are summarized;
    β†ͺ plotline a [the good/happy ending]: the students end up finding out that the hounds were an incredibly intelligent subspecies of wolf,
    who were just trying to find their way back to their home after centuries of being away. they were angered by all of the misinformation
    being spread by humans and wanted to scare them a little, though it did get out of hand [there's more to this for within the pack of wo
    lves, and i may consider having them be playable characters].
    β†ͺ plotline b [the bad/sad ending]: upon finding out that these devilish dogs do in fact exist, they realise that this information has not c
    ome lightly. after a mild celebration of finding evidence, they soon realise that the person [or people] who saw these dogs, are now cur
    sed as said in the legend. now depending on you writers, this may end in a simple sickness [simple, yet extremely debilitating. hospital
    isation would be in order] or death. death could come for all of the students, half of them, or even one. this is completely up to us all.
    ● tbc as i see fit!
Last edited by κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. on Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● (❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π”πƒπ„ππ“π’βž

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:38 am

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π”πƒπ„ππ“π’βž
𝐓𝐇𝐄 πˆππ“π„π‹
the intel has an eidetic memory and also the highest
iq in the group. they can remember everything they
read, see and hear. very useful when it comes to sp
eaking about a book the group no longer has.
BLACKWATER, mikasi avicularia

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽπŒπŒπ”ππˆπ‚π€π“πŽπ‘
the communicator can speak to canines. dogs, foxes,
wolves, etc. any of them. while this may not prove u
seful in the beginning, it definitely will be.
HWANG, hyun-bin mtuan,

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐋
the weasel is a master of persuasion; they can talk t
hemselves - and others - out of just about any troub
le they encounter; extremely useful when it comes t
o the authorities.
NIGHTSHADE, lillian otisblue

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‘π€π‚πŠπ„π‘
the tracker has incredible vision; the regular human
eye has nothing on the tracker's sense of sight. this
will prove useful on hikes in the woods; they'll be ab
le to see even the lightest tracks on the ground.
last name, first [url]d[/url]eco.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π”πƒπ„ππ“π’βž
𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπŽπ“π‡
while this may be deceiving, the moth cannot fly. th
is student actually has impeccable hearing, and uses
it to their advantage at any time possible. a very use
ful ability to have.
last name, first [url]o[/url]tisblue

𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππˆπ†π‡π“πˆππ†π€π‹π„
the nightingale has a real knack with medicine. they
can create a remedy with just about anything; extre
mely useful for any situation.
last name, first [url]a[/url]vicularia

𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ”ππ“π‰π€π‚
the muntjac has an incredible sense of smell. they c
an pick up scents from miles away, including the ste
nch of death, and the dying.
BLOOM, marji senna_

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐑
the adder basically has heat vision; they would be a
ble to see the hellhounds without actually seeing th
em. another extremely useful ability.
last name, first [url]g[/url]unthyr
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Last edited by κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. on Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 10 times in total.
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● (❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ€π‚πŠβž

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:39 am

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ€π‚πŠβž
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€π‹ππ‡π€βž
the alpha is the leader of the hellhounds.
their orders are law, and any hound who
disobeys orders, are culled. the alpha is a
respected yet feared dog, larger than the
others and cold-blooded.
name [url]u[/url]ser

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π„π‚πŽππƒβž
the second is the one to enforce the alp
ha's orders and the one to report any br
eaking away from said orders. a ruthles
s killer.
name [url]g[/url]unthyr

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ„πƒπˆπ‚βž
the medic, as you can guess, is the one
to help any of the pack who may [some
how] became injured. they are one of t
he softest in the pack, and don't fully u
nderstand the pack's hatred towards hu
mans.
name [url]m[/url]tuan,
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ€π‚πŠβž
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π‚πŽπ”π“βž
the scout is yet another soft dog. which
is why they have the most lowkey role o
f the pack; all they need to do is search
for potential targets, the others do the r
est. this will be the wolf to find and con
verse with 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽπŒπŒπ”ππˆπ‚π€π“πŽπ‘.
name [url]o[/url]tisblue

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π‘π”ππ“π’βž [-/2]
the grunts are usually the ones to do the
dirty work. they get their target in sight,
make sure said target can see them, and
then they howl to lock in the curse.
name [url]u[/url]ser
name [url]u[/url]ser

βπŒπ„πŒππ„π‘π’βž [-/2]
the pack members are simply just.. there.
they do not take part in any of the cursing;
they usually stay back in their camp [a cav
e far away, underground] and if the other d
ogs don't come back in a certain time fram
e, they go out to see what's happening.
name [url]u[/url]ser
name [url]u[/url]ser
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Last edited by κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. on Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● (❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘π”π‹π„π’βž+❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π€π“π”π’βž

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:49 am

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘π”π‹π„π’βž
    ● students must be in the age range of 18 - 26
    ● 200+ words per post, please
    ● pm to reserve if you'd like to c:
    ● post forms + relations posts [if youre so inclined] on the discussion thread

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π€π“π”π’βž
    open/closed
    βπ‹πˆππŠπ’βž
    discussion+forms ● plot descriptions ● student list● pack list
    βπ”ππƒπ€π“π„π’βž
    ● 22/04- officially open!
    ● 23/04- discord made, pm for the link c:
    ● 23/04- made the pack playable characters
    ● 23/04- officially closed!
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items