post-apocalyptic dystopian world rp (accepting)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

post-apocalyptic dystopian world rp (accepting)

Postby onyxisaloser » Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:36 pm

hello! you can call me onyx or dandy!
if anyone is interested in creating a post-apocalyptic dystopian world through a roleplay with semi human characters (basically they can either be regular people or have some sort of ability, but overall humanoid or some sort of hybrid, idc), then message me w info about your character and/or an application!
(you can apply either on this topic or you can PM me, either works :D )
im accepting 1-3 people, depending on how many are interested. preferably a limit of at least 100-200 words, but you can use as many as youd like!
this will most likely be less serious, and more just a thing for fun, but if anyone is actually interested it can be a more dedicated effort if youd like.
thank you for your time! im only accepting applications for a limited time! you can use whatever characters youd like!

have a great day!
hello! im onyx, but you can call me dandy! pronouns: he/him. open to chats cuz i dont have any friends on here, lol. have a great day!
onyxisaloser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me