◜₂₁₃◞ 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

◜₂₁₃◞ 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣

Postby wonderous » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:24 pm

.x.┌──x𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈x𝙉𝙊𝙒x𝙊𝙉
    word𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚. 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐬
    word𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
    word𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
    word𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
    word𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚
    word𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞
    word𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡.
    word𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬;
    word𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚
    word𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐰, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞
    word𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐲
    word𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐢𝐬
    word𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧. 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰, 𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐬
    word𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞
    word𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧,
    word𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩. 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧,
    word𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞.
wonderous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderous » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:59 pm

XXXX
x.𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀𝙎x𝙊𝙁x𝙏𝙃𝙀x𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙏
xi
    𝐢. 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐩 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬. 𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚
    𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲, 𝟑𝟎𝟎+ 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬. 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
    𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐢𝐯. 𝐚𝐠𝐞-𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝟐𝟎
    -𝟑𝟓. 𝐯. 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐩𝐦,
    𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬. 𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝
    𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧
    𝐫𝐞𝐬. 𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 & 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬
    𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.
ii
xxx
wonderous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderous » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:44 pm

xxx𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙒𝘼𝙔x𝙈𝙀𝙉
xxxxx𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
    𝙅𝘼𝙂𝙐𝘼𝙍xxx𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞//𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐭𝟎𝟓𝟎𝟒
    𝙇𝙊𝙏𝙐𝙎xxx𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞//𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚
    𝘾𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙊xxx𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞//𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚_
    𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂xxx𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞//𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐞
xxx

xxx𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙂𝙂𝙄𝙉 'x𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀
xxxxx𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
    𝙇𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙊xxx𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞//𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞
    𝘼𝙐𝘿𝙄xxx𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞//𝐦𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐧,
    𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙑𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀xxx𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞//𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐲𝐫
    𝙈𝘼𝙕𝘿𝘼xxx𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞//𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐞.
xxx
Last edited by wonderous on Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
wonderous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderous » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:44 pm

𝘾 𝙇 𝙊 𝙎 𝙀 𝘿xᴏᴘᴇɴ
wonderous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜₀₀₁◞ 𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙮

Postby wonderous » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:18 pm

┌──x𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒
                word𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧xx𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧xapartment > gas stationxx𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬x(mentions) abbie, highway men

wordshadowed, gloomy eyes glared back at her, taunting a reaction. for weeks, her emotions were kept smeared across her once mellowed features. everything was now greeted with either a huff or a roll of the eyes. when in truth, she felt tormented by her sadness. everywhere she looked, she found something to play as a reminder. it seemed easier to feel anger than to acknowledge the regret. though, finding happiness became easier as the days carried on; she had abigail to thank for that.

worda pursed smile found its way on her lips as the other woman plagued her once saddened thoughts. the days didn't seem as long, and her mind never wandered too far when abbie was around. she was never allowed to be the sad, heartbroken puppy during their times spent together. which was often since the two recently became roommates. the soft rattle and loud chime from the device on the counter stirred her back into reality. the notification simply said "race", but the emotions it prompted were not so simple. unknown to her team, these upcoming opposers made her uncomfortable. if the rumors were true, they had a serious problem on their hand.

wordanother light splash of cool water served as another redirection. a heavy breath pulled at the fabric as the towel danced across her face. tossing the towel onto the bed was the only sign of life there. the dimly lit room was hardly graced with pony's presence, often finding herself sleeping on the couch or forcing abbie to a sleep-over. the fight left the space nearly unbearable. even the bed still laid untouched since bloom last slept in it. bittereness began to fuel the blood pumping through her veins. she didn't have to just run off. she should've called by now... she would've. though, as the emotions articulated and focused on the source, she wretched her hat off the clip and stormed out.

wordthe door a few feet down the hallway still remained closed, but socialization would have to wait until tonight. she deserved some minutes to herself to wallow and feel sorry for herself. thus, another quiet chime signaled a text to the team's shared group chat: going to grab a snack then head there. the clomps echoed through the stairway as she descended the stairs along with the clink of her keys being tossed around with each step.

wordthe warm air settled like a cozy blanket along her skin, concealing any worries she carried for the moment. sid basked in the fading sunlight across the street; the sight deciphered her features, piecing a smile together. the engine erupted into life with the click of a button. the sound pouring into her ears only added to the sudden good mood. sinking into the relief the car offered, its wheels turned with ease to assist in pony's desire to obtain her daily snack from the nearby seven-eleven.

wordupon reaching the lot, there was merely a few cars placed loosely around its domain. the black car eased into an empty space towards the edge, where the parking lot was left bare. though her car already stuck out like a sore thumb, there was room for the others to help her fit in, at least with being next to theirs. the woman stayed contained in the vehicle, too distracted by the lit screen and stealing those few minutes alone. the screen displayed the texts sent between bloom and her. the past few days had been torment with being unsure how to handle the silence that engulfed them. the abandonment felt surreal.

worda deep sigh escaped her lips as her slender fingers danced across the screen. the heartbroken charade would have to wait; she couldn't show the girls how astray her mind had become recently. not with everything going on now. she had to show up for them. another text chimed: just pulled up, where are all the hot people?
wonderous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜₂₁₃◞ danne 01. fly higher than a rocket, keep elevatin'

Postby mtuan, » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:42 pm

.. 𝐎𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆-𝐇𝐀. 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀, 𝙊𝙃 !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ┌───────

(tags) eden (men
      tioned vaguely)
      (misc.) 1,033 words

mtuan, kim mtuan

└───────
𝐀
𝐊
𝐀

𝐃
𝐀
𝐍
𝐍
𝐄

The angry roaring of a self-modified v10 engine echoes through the gloomy, hazy air, loud and intrusive; an unbearable screech of rubber tires skid across pebbled asphalt as an obnoxiously altered super car pulls through the dim streets. The glide is a smooth one, the wheels having found their grip against the rundown roads, though. The coupe roof of said super car had been rolled down too, to allow the chilly breeze of the late evening to brush through the driver's dark, soft locks. And the gleam of the interior lights is starkly visible in the darkness, almost a blinding neon green tonight- an electric neon sign green- that lined every swooping groove and curve along the the vehicle. It's hard to make the exterior of the car, but one could predict the outer body to be in pristine condition. It had to be. Clearly someone prized their ride for the night, as it pulled up into the formerly abandoned parking lot.

The car takes a more distinctive shape under the flicking lamp light in the lot. A sleek Audi R8. And as predicted, absolutely stunning and in elite conditions. No longer taking a recognizable figure straight from the manufacturing plant, however. Clearly, the driver had taken their liberties to decorate the car to the utmost. So loud and intrusive, some would have called the car modifications unpleasant. (Not that the driver took any care for what others had to say about his car.) A super car that would have stood in its own league, if not for the fellow Draggin' Love rides as well. Aside from a Corvette that specifically often times caught this Audi's attention. Or more specifically, the driver's attention.

Anyway, the license plate clearly flashing 01Mvrck draws attention all on its own. Maverick.

And the owner of said super car is none other than Danne Oh. Sharp eyes, pretty features, blush pink lips and almost shoulder-length (-it's not quite there yet, but almost) hair that he ties into a neat ponytail more often than not. Or simply hides under a cap when the racer couldn't be bothered to do anything else with it.

Needless to say, Danne Oh was a pretty sight. Almost as pretty as his car, standing out amongst the crowd. He's not the top racer with the best track record, but his speed demon tactics and reckless swerving across multiple lanes at once has earned him something of a name amongst the other regulars at these meets. A pretty wild. If one will. He's not technically perfect to any degree. But racing with Danne has always been a rush of adrenaline. And he keeps his car in tip-top shape before and after these races. Always a bonus.

And this evening, he would be racing once again. Who his opponent was, Danne hadn't quite figured out yet. Not that it mattered much to the pretty wild, of course. He happened to take adversary in stride- ... kinda. Recently, there's been one racer who's taken up his time and thoughts with more... careful judgement to be made. Somewhat unlike his usual persona. But pulling at the heart that was tucked away just a smidge deeper to everyone but them. Corvette.

Pulling into one of the empty slots, the engine of the R8 cuts and so does the music playing from the stereo system. Bazzi. And Danne reclines into his newly installed red leather seats. His old seats had to be replaced after questionable stains splattered across his entire interior... questionable red stains. Before any of his teammates had anything to quip. The incident had been a blur, Danne finds that he isn't fond of recalling the rush, much. The adrenaline that he loved so much- the young man vaguely recalls how it made him dizzy. But at least the seats happened to match the hoodie he'd worn to the car meet today. All black with red detailing of flames or something along the outer sleeves. The letters E & B embroidered on the cuffs- one letter on each cuff. To match the owner of the hoodie, of course- who was very obviously not Danne, himself. Corvette. The racer was otherwise dressed down in a pair of black joggers to match and a pair of worn sneakers. Nothing of importance tonight- dressed as casual as the experience. Unlike some of the other professions out there, racing wasn't exactly... a formal one.

Whew. A fog of smoke exhales in a puff from plush lips and dissipates into the open air. A cig already burnt half-way sits pretty, pinched between Danne's left pointer and middle finger. He takes another drag from the cig, a half-way there habit he'd been picking up recently. Not quite dependent on the smog yet, but the young man could feel his dependency and yearning for it grow. A bad habit if he really does pick it up, Danne knows. Yet, there's something about the thrill and the smell of the cig that reminds him of racing these days. Amongst the other fumes fellow racers happened to give off- the gas fumes, the obnoxiously loud rev of many engines... the draggin love boy takes another drag from between his fingers, watching the little cloud push past his lips and dissipate into the already crisp air.

Distant chatter fills the atmosphere, the rest of the lot seemed to be approaching as time ticked onwards. Danne almost contemplates finally climbing outta his prized little baby (... his car) to greet some of the other racers and perhaps reaffirm any bonds created in previous races. It wasn't uncommon to find racers greeting one another before a big meet. Yet the relative quiet made it hard for Danne to leave the comforts of his seat, just yet.

This party's aboutta get started soon, player two better get here soon.

Silence fills the air for just a bit longer. Danne's focus zones in on the way his cig burns shorter by the minute.

Pity.

Soon, the remains of the cig fall onto dirty, rundown asphalt. Any remaining embers stamped out by worn out sneakers.

The door clicks shut after Danne steps out of his R8. He stretches immediately, relieving tension from his stiff muscles.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◜001◞ abbie

Postby senna_ » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:00 pm

𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
    highway men - camaro – location: apartment —> lot - tags: pony, robbi (mentions bloom) ──────────────────────────────
    The only thing that willingly got Abbie up in the morning was when it was race day. On those days, she never needed to set an alarm; she was up and on the move before the sun itself. Today had been no different. She had risen with an unusual skip in her step and an eagerness to get out as soon as possible. She started it off with a morning jog; her queen b energy playlist ─ consisting of Amy Winehouse, Lizzo, Ariana Grande, and many other powerful women ─ streamed through her headphones, her pace in sync with the beat. The morning activity did not put a nail in her schedule; Abbie didn’t think she had had a proper break until now. Now, where she sat staring out the small window in her apartment bedroom, one knee up to her chest, fingers drumming an improvised tune. Her mind was in a trance. Like hawks observing their prey from above, cognitive clouds were revolving around her brain, reluctant to leave the upper level and form actual thoughts. Their race time was approaching quickly, and Abbie was at a point where she was so ready that she felt unprepared. It was an awful feeling every single time.

Usually, Abbie jumped on the opportunity to look up anything and everything about the opponents they were up against, but for whatever reason, it hadn’t crossed her mind until this very second. And with the time quite literally ticking in front of her, she knew there was no space between now and preparing for the night to go on a dive through the internet. Her nose crinkled distastefully at her own decision ─ or rather, lack-of ─ but there was nothing she could do about it now.

Her fingers trickled up to the headphones that perched atop her head and she removed them at once, cutting off the vocals of Tame Impala that shot rhythmic sound waves through her. The silence that followed was an indication that Pony’s presence was merely a ghost; Abigail wondered how long it had been since her sweet roommate had left. Abbie felt bad for her, truly. She felt bad about the whole situation, really. She didn’t know the details between Pony and Bloom ─ she didn’t have to. She didn’t have to be in the same boat to feel the glum emotions that radiated off of Pony’s figure. Abbie, too, was affected by Bloom’s sudden disappearance, although her confusion was no match for the noticeable loss of hope in her roommate, whose broken pieces were far from being mended by Pony’s hands.

Pony,” she spoke aloud in a tone that almost came across as accusing; a tone a mother would use to warn her child from doing something they were mischievously inching towards. By now, Abbie was well-aware Pony was not around, but Pony not being around meant that Pony was going to have more time to acknowledge her melancholia. That was a big no-no in Abbie’s books. “Pony,” she called once again as she laced up the back of her corset-top. “I’m getting you coffee.” She was speaking as if her vocal cords would somehow lure her friend back in, but Abbie knew that was highly unrealistic.

Shrugging on her leather jacket (her statement piece, really), Abbie gave in with a heavy sigh from her nose. She quickly ruffled her cropped hair, then reached for her keys. Her Fitbit buzzed at the same time her keys chimed as they clanked against one another. Her brown eyes skimmed over the received text message as she pulled on her boots, letting out yet another sigh, but this one of mere relief when she realized it was from Pony.

‘if ur going to 7-11 I want cookies;)’ she quickly texted back, before departing the room. Nothing but the sound of her boots against the rugged floors accompanied her on her way out. Sunlight from the great outdoors hit her at once, her head tilting back as if she had just been physically smacked. An unsatisfied grumble left her lips as she reached for her sunglasses, and only began walking once the dark glasses successfully took their place as a barrier between her eyes and the burning ball of light up above. Abbie knew the sun would be gone within the next half hour or so; it was only her luck that she managed to stare right at it the second she left the incandescent lighting.

Her mood lightened once again as she set eyes on her prized possession, which she had parked right at the back of the lot. A rush of adrenaline shook her body whole as her car’s engine purred with a click of a button. It was go time.

There happened to be a Starbucks on her way to the lot, so it didn’t take long to approach her desired destination. Her car was guided towards an attractive midnight-black Mustang parked a little ways away. She pulled up into a free spot nearby, Fitbit going off once again the moment Abbie turned the ignition off. Her lips curved upward into a smirk at Pony’s text message. ‘on their way, hopefully. we have to make an entrance somehow’

The heel of her boot brushed the dirt first as she stepped out of her car. Placing her sunglasses atop her head, Abbie shrugged her shoulders so that the jacket hung from her elbows, then grabbed the coffee she had ordered for Pony. Unsurprisingly, she had chugged her own prior to her arrival.

The knuckle of her index finger tapped three times on Mustang’s tinted window, almost certainly scaring her friend. “Open up,” Abbie called, voice likely muffled on Pony’s side. “I got you coffee. Although ─” she shot Pony a playful side-eye ─ “I’m taking it for myself if you were doing what I thought you were doing.” A knowing brow raised as she swiftly nodded towards the phone in her roommate’s hand, although there was an evident softness in her gaze. Despite what surely many took to be harshness that came from her mouth, Abbie knew it was hard for Pony, and she had no intention on expressing irritation towards the general situation. Her choice of words were spoken merely to get a charming smile out of her friend’s face. She handed the coffee cup over just as another sleek black car rolled in. It was undoubtedly what went by Vortex. She tapped her hands once on the door where the window had rolled down into. “Robbi’s here. You coming out?” Although Abbie had taken a step backwards, her gaze lingered on Pony ─ a soft one that undoubtedly was asking “are you okay?” She hated seeing her friend upset. But she knew a place like this was not an appropriate setting for a heart-to-heart conversation. “We’re going to kick ass,” she added with a playful smile, as if that would be the all-in-all convincing way to get Pony going. That or the coffee.

Parting from Pony’s car a second later, Abbie turned to strut towards Robbi’s direction. “Hi, gorgeous,” she greeted with a big smile, fingers opening and closing against her palms as she waved at the blonde. “We’re just waiting on Tsuki now. How are you feeling about tonight?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me