revamped.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

reed renaud, guard

Postby wonderous » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:35 am

๐…X๐ŽX๐‘XX๐ƒ๐‹X๐ŽX๐•X๐„
xImagex
    .๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐žxreed wakalapi renaudxx๐.๐จ.๐›xmarch seventhxx๐š๐ ๐žxtwenty-five
    .๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌxguardxx๐ฌ.๐จ.xnot sure
    xx๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งx5'2" โ”€ collarbone-length hair
    .(wavy & thick) โ”€ glossy hazel
    eyes โ”€ vague hourglass w/ slight overweight
    .๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ.xhuge listener, devoted loyalty, adaptable, stoic, empathic
    .๐ง๐ž๐ฎ.xobservant, tendency to be nonchalant, solitary, people-pleaser
    .๐ง๐ž๐ .xreluctant, easily triggered temper n jealousy, overly protective
    .๐….๐Ž.๐”.๐‘x๐‚.๐Ž.๐‹.๐ƒx๐–.๐€.๐‹.๐‹.๐’
    .โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”.๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡
    .in this girl's defense, she was originally planned to be a son, or was supposed
    .to be. rather than schedule an ultrasound, her parents prepared for another
    .boy, given the five ahead of her. however, to their hidden dismay, their only
    .daughter and last kid came into the world. the "little shadow" to five tall,
    .rugged brothers. reflecting that and her parent's resentment within her
    .demeanor, she secluded herself and devoted her life to proving herself the
    .better seed. thus, reed lacked the natural charm her family oozed when it
    .came time that making, or having, friends mattered. she was always in the
    .shadows of someone's limelight, so it never occurred to her that she could
    .be in someone's vision. though, the setback did allow her to be more in tune
    .with her emotions and usually those that surround her. being outcasted has
    .been a hard reality, so the woman does her best to help others feel included
    .after having a mental debacle of letting someone in. on the contrary, reed's
    .trust is often easily earned due to the lack thereof; she craves to be known.
wonderous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderous » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:36 am

โ™ก romantic interest , โœฟ positive , ยฑ neutral , โœฆ negative , โžน enemies
๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐šx.๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง.x๐ ๐จ๐ง๐žx.๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž.x๐šx.๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐.x๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐
xxtattoo sleeve of branches from a cherry blossom tree (thinks they're
xxpretty) on her right arm โ”€ listening > talking โ”€ strongly despises
xxanything involving feelings, will actually run away or just get mad
xx(daddy's wrath) โ”€ huge coffee lover, her mom <3s coffee (hence the
xxmiddle name) โ”€ will attach herself to anyone that gives her a time of
xxday (big puppy dog) โ”€ often outside as it's comforting n a safe space,
xxloves hiking โ”€ tends to lurk, not in a "ooh mysterious" way though โ”€
xxusually messes with her hair as a self-soothing tactic โ”€ prefers
xxaffection but on her own terms please (will bite) โ”€ easily persuaded,
xxbig push-over โ”€ act first and probably wont ask later (w/o being
xxconfronted) โ”€ awkwardly inclusive and tries to be there when you
xxneed someone (kinda uncomfortably, doesn't know what to do)

.xx๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž
    .relationship description here.
    .x
    .xx๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž
    .x
    .xx๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž
    .x
    .xx๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž
    .x
    .xx๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž
    .x
wonderous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ” sittin in an old monte carlo.

Postby mtuan, » Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:15 pm

> Noh (l) Dae-Hyun (f), english name is Dawn, and he usually prefers to go by dawn
> twenty-six years old, demiromantic bisexual, Korean, he's v. lean + stands at 5'10
> first impression, generally reserved and soft spoken, he comes off as a bit stando
ffish, but not necessarily arrogant or snobbish in nature- just a bit more soldierly o
r rigid; but he has the stars and planets in his eyes- the twinkle of the night sky ab
ove the dark raging waves, the clear night skies w/ the bright moon and no storms
> known for a deadly gaze and piercingly sharp eyes, domineering but very distant
> confident and capable, a diligent worker, he's always been known to carry himsel
f comfortably, yet hope to put his best efforts into his work; good natured and isn't
one to half-ass anything- he tends to put in effort even when it is not due, earnest
> attentive, protective, and tends to care a little too much about things, defensive
in the sense that he doesn't like to disappoint and tries to save the situation, regar
dless of what that is-- he tries to save everyone, all of his friends; and, he has a te
ndency to put others (his select few, the inner circle) before himself, and is more t
han willing to take the blame for when the situation turns sour.. all the fault is his
> despite being able to carry himself with an air of self-assuredness, he inwardly o
ften feels as if he's not doing enough- or never enough, and needs to put in more t
han he can offer to feel a least bit more satisfied with himself; it's like he is missin
g something- and being the one to put his chest into protecting his love quells that
> possesses a strong virtue... despite that, as soon as a situation turns rough, he w
on't be able to stop himself from stepping in, even if it means crossing the boundar
y; can and will actively acknowledge it is a bad call + still make the choice anyway
> fearless in the sense that he doesn't fear the consequences of his actions... but h
e does fear the emotions of others; the busted lip or bruise forming on his pretty c
heekbones are nothing to worry for, yet he will not be able to shake being berated
> usually more focused on formality and etiquette, but in the moments where he c
an relax, and let his more casual demeanor slip through the cracks of his straight-f
aced mask, he is someone who's teasing and lighthearted- who genuinely only seek
s the best for those he loves; has a habit of making stupid jokes that don't actually
make any sense or lame ones that no one laughs at- it makes him a lil bit awkward
> very unsurprisingly, his love language is words of affirmation- reassurance, affect
ion in the form of sweet words; would it be cliche to dream of those kinda things-?
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ” hearts broken, but let's take it easy.

Postby mtuan, » Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:16 pm

> vampire bodyguard
> ugly refs i know, im working on ittttt < / 3
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™œ๐™š.

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:36 pm

Full name:Rowena Madeline Nightwood
Nicknames:Rowen, Wren, feel free to add
Sexuality:Bisexual
Birthday:September 14th (Virgo)
Role:Coven Heir

Appearance:Rowena is a very tall slender woman standing at about 5'10. She has grey eyes and long wavy black hair. Which she styles in a variety of ways. Rowen dresses in a very formal put-together way, it is a rare sight to ever see her dressed down. Wren has a preference for darker-colored clothing. Her favorite colors are reds, blues, and purples. Rowena's appearance is important to her and spends a lot of time making sure she looks perfect.

Personality:Rowena is very well known for her charisma and impeccable manners. She is a social butterfly and knows how to talk her way out of most situations. There are some who would say she's a little too charismatic since she is willing to manipulate others for her own gain and is a well known flirt. Although she just does that for fun and doesn't mean anything by it. Some might think since Rowena is the coven heir she's a spoiled lazy brat, that couldn't be further from the truth. Rowena is ruthlessly ambitious and there are few things that she is not willing to sacrifice in order to achieve her goals. She works very hard to prove herself as a capable heir and to portray herself in the best possible way. Her image is very important to her and it's a rare occurrence to see her unnerved or shaken. Despite having a strong air of confidence Rowena has a lot of insecurities and often worries about being good enough, since she knew she was not the first choice for coven heir. She certainly wouldn't admit this to anyone though. Rowena tends to struggle with opening up to others and being vulnerable as she thinks it reflects poorly on her and makes her appear weak. Even though Rowena is polite to everyone there are very few that she feels particularly close too. Those who find themselves in Rowena's inner circle are quite lucky since she is the most affectionate, loyal vampire you could ever meet. She loves to take care of her friends and will always offer a shoulder to cry on or a place to vent. Rowena would do anything for her friends happiness, and will do her best to build them up. However if you end up on her bad side she will not hesitate to tear you down.

History:WIP for now

fc-Katie Mcgrath vc-Katie Mcgrath
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderous » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:59 am

๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐.
wonderous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me