-- ⋆ we can be heroes -- o&a!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

-- ⋆ we can be heroes -- o&a!

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:53 pm

━━━━━━━━━xxhxxxxexxxxrxxxxoxxxxexxxxsxx━━━━━━━━━

[ a bnha based roleplay ]
Last edited by lacke on Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ plot

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:59 pm

xx

many generations ago, the world was in a state of uncontrollable chaos. during this time, quirks (special abilities) were
            being granted to newborn babies. from there, the amount of people born with quirks began to skyrocket. in the current
            day, 80% of the population hold some special ability, while only 20% hold none. when quirks first began appearing, people
            rioted and attempted to cause mass panic and chaos, and in the end, these few people became villains. turmoil began to
            take to the streets, causing those with pure hearts and great integrity to rise up and end the uproar caused by those who
            hated quirks, or those with quirks. when the rise of heroes gained traction, the police force and government had decided
            that the use of quirks as weapons was unjust, and from there, the heroes took over, protecting the world from people who
            wish to use their quirks maliciously. currently, the world is ultimately a super-human society. in places like japan, where
            quirks were thought to first originate, people fill the streets wearing fancy costumes, most heroes belonging to or owning
            their own hero agency. in fact, japan has risen to be the worlds strongest super power and it houses the upmost pristine
            school that constantly pumps out great heroes, as well as being home to the former number one hero: all might.

our story however, does not take place in japan. in fact, it takes place in new york, one of the many states in the united
            states. specifically, we're following students who attend cypress high, one of the best hero schools in the states, though its
            nothing compared to those in japan. while japan is able to relish in their super human, low crime rate society, here in the
            united states its rather different. in fact, most neighborhoods struggle with the ever rising crime rates, and its no where
            near safe. while the students themselves are unconcerned with the thugs and gangs, they may want to be more aware of
            their surroundings, because whispers on the street say that a new number one hero is in town, and searching for a student
            to pass their quirk onto.

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ rules

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:01 pm

xx

xxxxone
      of course, like all roleplays, the website rules apply.
      please don't be afraid to catch up on the rules. if any
      user is caught breaking a rule, they will be kicked.

xxxxtwo
      this roleplay is semi-literate/literate, which means
      that i expect at least 250 words per post/character.
      more is welcome and i do understand writers block
      but it can't be an excuse every post. also, please try
      to include your word count somewhere in your post!

xxxxthree
      there is no set amount of characters, which means
      that you are allowed to have as many as you'd like.
      any gender, sexuality, race, etc. is accepted here!
      representation is the best thing in this world and
      we want to make this rp as realistic as possible!
xxxxfour
    all forms should be made by you or by someone w/
    their persmission. forms should include name, age,
    gender, etc. however, quirks should also be included
    as well as quirk setbacks. of course, more than what
    i listed is welcome, we love details!

xxxxfive
    i know the world is crazy right now, so i will keep
    reservations for about 48 hours. if you need more
    time, however, just pm me and let me know! this
    being said, as long as you post the bare skeleton
    of a form before the 48 hours is up, you're all
    good and won't need to worry!

xxxxsix

Last edited by lacke on Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ quirk information

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:04 pm

xx

these are a list of the known quirk types! your characters quirks should fit into one of these categories. characters can not have
      more than one quirk type.

emitter quirks have the ability to either release certain substances (such as ice, fire, electrification) or alter the material around
      them. emitter type quirks require a conscious effort to activate, and stronger emitter quirks (such as erasure, which is the ability
      to erase a users quirk for a short amount of time), may take more concentration than others. these types of quirks can have various
      ranges. some users have to use physical contact in order for quirks to work, while some have no range restriction. while most users
      know their limits, some users can hurt themselves when using their own quirks, physically or mentally. you can find more information
      at the bottom of this page.

transformation quirks cause the user to take on a temporary alteration of some kind. transformation quirks often make the user fight
      in close proximity because it solely affects the user. while most transformation quirks use conscious effort to use, some users can train
      their transformation to activate reflexively. these quirks are often very strong, but the main weakness is that it is temporary, and over
      exertion can often lead to a users demise. transformation quirks are known to be the most uncommon type of quirk.you can find more
      information at the bottom of this page.

mutant quirks can have a wide variety of features and abilities depending on the individual, but the common similarity seems to be
      that these quirks are a part of the user's physicality, causing the user to exhibit irregular bodily features that generally have some sort
      of purpose to them. because of this, mutant quirks are almost passively active and are the most noticeable. mutant quirks give the user
      more complex abilities than emitter and transformation quirks. while mutants don't have many weaknesses, the greatest advantage
      would be that they are immune to quirk disabilities. you can find more information at the bottom of this page.

i know this is a lot, but i wanted to feed you all some information. just remember that powers are not endless, everyone tires out if they
      use their quirks too much. they can end up with physical injuries, stomach aches, tiredness, or much worse if used too much. and if you
      have any questions, feel free to pm me! because i know it can be confusing.

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ pro heroes

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:06 pm

xx

xxxx#1 pro hero
      name . hero name . age . gender . quirk . lacke
      extra info

xxxx#2 pro hero
      name . hero name . age . gender . quirk . user
      extra info

xxxx#3 pro hero
      extra info
xxxxspy for the heroes
    extra info

xxxxupcoming pro hero
    extra info

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ villains

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:07 pm

xx

xxxxleader of the group
      name . villain name . age . gender . quirk . user
      extra info

xxxxsecond in command
      extra info

xxxxspy for the villains
      extra info
xxxxvillain
    extra info

xxxxvillain
    extra info

xxxxvillain
    extra info

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ students

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:08 pm

xx

xxxxone for all inheritor
      name . alias . age . gender . quirk . user
      extra info

xxxxstudent
      name . alias . age . gender . quirk . lacke
      extra info

xxxxstudent
      extra info

xxxxstudent
      extra info
xxxxstudent
    extra info

xxxxstudent
    extra info

xxxxstudent
    extra info

xxxxstudent
    extra info

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ school information

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:12 pm

xx

cypress academy
        cypress academy is a large, 3 story building, in an L shape. when you first walk in, there is a large locker room type room, filled
        with lockers for students to put things in. walking past that, there is a large common area. there are a few chairs spread out and
        a front desk. to the left is the cafeteria, which has a wide variety of options for students. meals are free, considering they have
        to pay a fee to even get into the academy. to the right is the infrimary. there is also a small cafe in the main area.

the second floor houses all of the classrooms. there are a few, one for every subject (math, english, science) as well as some for
        study halls. of course there are bathrooms as well.

the third floor houses a generic indoor gym. it has a large basketball court, as well as a volleyball court. there are weights along
        side the wall. this is mainly used for recreation.

the dorms
        the dorms are situated about a 5 minute walk from the academy itself - on school grounds of course. it's a two story building. the
        first floor is a large common area, with couches, chairs and a large tv. there is also a decent sized kitchen. to the left is a laundry
        room which houses multiple washers and dryers.

the second floor is where the students live. each student gets their own room equipped with beds, fridges, closets and bathrooms.
        they also have their own balconies outside. of course students are allowed to use/bring their own furniture.

gymnasium
        the indoor gymnasium is located about 5 minutes away from the actually academy, situated to the left and behind the academy. it
        is rather advanced, as each individual student is able to input their needs on a tablet, and the gymnasium shifts to fit those needs.
        on the sides of the gym there are bathrooms with showers! to the back of the gymnasium, through some doors is also an indoor,
        large sized pool. the pool can either be used for stamina practice or fun, if the teachers allow.

stadium
        once a year, per tradition, cypress hosts a sports festival to showcase student and teacher talent. it's a large stadium that can hold
        thousands of viewers, as well as students. the field is large and can be interchanged between grass and cement, depending on what's
        needed. the biggest event is the duo competition, where students fight one another to declare a winner.

outside training
        there is a large field dedicated to multiple ways of training. there is a large sand volleyball court, a large ring drawn on the ground
        for practice fighting, a track even. however, there are normal common areas included, which have things like fire pits!

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ world information

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:13 pm

xx

villain hideout
        the villains hideout is located a few miles outside of the city, to be as secluded as possible. they're housed in an abandoned fire
        station which is located just at the base and slightly inside of a mountain. of course the inside has been cleared when the fire
        fighters left, but the villains have made a home there. this is of course a secret and nobody knows of its whereabouts.

#1's agency agency
        the largest hero agency, belonging to #1 hero is located about 20 minutes from cypress academy. its a large, mostly
        all glass 4 story building. the outside has a very large grass area with a fountain. as you walk in, there is a front desk. to the right
        is a very large infirmary, and to the left is a large gymnasium for quirk/regular training. the second floor is dedicated to offices
        and file storage. the third is dedicated to the sidekicks and interns. the fourth floor has white lotus' office, as well as a large
        meeting room. pro heroes meet here often for meetings.

the training camp
        the hero training camp is located within the mountains. big wip

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ events/recap

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:14 pm

xx

large wip, events and recaps will go here!

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me