♛-- royal arrangements // closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♛-- royal arrangements // closed

Postby underwater kitty. » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:49 am

ROYAL ARRANGEMENTS
a roleplay about arranged royal marriages

after tragic debt and war the kingdoms fell into great despair.
    their only hope now was to arrange marriage for their heirs to
    the throne. 10 heirs, 5 marriages. it begins with a masquerade
    ball where the heirs will meet their matches, who knows what
    will unfold…
Last edited by underwater kitty. on Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛-- royal arrangements

Postby underwater kitty. » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:51 am

SLOTS

princess one- georgia sinclaire -me
    princess two- luella taylors -senna_
    princess three- res for birdwhistle
    princess four- res for mtuan,
    princess five- res for xiaojun

prince one- anderson bancroft -chevreuil
    prince two- loren kang -xiaojun
    prince three- res for miko
    prince four- jupiter saem -venus
    prince five- res for mtuan,

further info:
    the pairs may not match their numbers for example prince
    three might not be paired with princess three as pairs will
    be decided after characters are posted and you may only
    have two characters at a maximum due to limited space.
Last edited by underwater kitty. on Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:03 am, edited 19 times in total.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby underwater kitty. » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:52 am

RULES

- posts should be at least 250 words no less
    - forms can have basic coding
    - code posts nicely
    - plan with others outside of your pair
    - post at least twice a week preferably more
    - if you choose to quit just pm me don't disappear
    - may add more rules later
    -you may reserve a spot and this last 72 hours
Last edited by underwater kitty. on Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby underwater kitty. » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:29 am

pm me all reserves and post your forms,
    relations and general chit chat in the
    discussion thread :) thank you !
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby underwater kitty. » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:24 am

PAIRS

pair one- georgia and anderson
pair two- luella and jupiter
pair three- kennedy and hyun
pair four- p4 and loren
pair five- margaret and nikolai
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby underwater kitty. » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:40 am

⭐️ GEORGIA SINCLAIRE!!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    pair;; one ↠↠ kingdom;; greylake ↠↠ gender; female ↠↠ location; masquerade ball ↠↠ tagged; open ↠↠ wc; 698 ↠↠

arranged marriage was something georgia had thought and hoped was in the past. whilst her parents didn’t have an arranged marriage they did marry for the kingdom rather than love. georgia had always hated the idea of this and was determined to only marry if she found the one. her parents assured her that she could do as she pleased. they were confident that their daughter would find her ‘true love’ by time she came of age as the girl always seemed infatuated with someone. however, once she turned eighteen they started getting a little impatient and putting more pressure on her to find a nice prince to finally settle down with. ball after ball was arranged to give her opportunity to meet someone but there was always something missing for georgia and no one ever really clicked perfectly with her. as her nineteenth birthday approached her parents sat her down and broke the news that their original agreement just wasn’t working out and that for the sake of their kingdom they had agreed with a nearby kingdom for her to marry a prince she had never met. deep down this broke georgias heart but she put on a brave face and told her parents she understood and would begin preparing herself for the occasion.

the whole arranged marriage had mainly been her parents idea and despite the war they were still pretty well off. this meant that the heirs would be meeting here, in georgias home. all of the royals had arrived early this morning and were sent straight to their rooms and instructed not to leave until they were sent for. anything they needed would be sent to their rooms until they could head down for the masquerade ball. something georgia had spent months preparing for.

georgia awoke in her own bed ‘the guests have arrived m’am.’ her favourite maid abigail said, poking around the door with a smile to her face. she gave an uncertain smile back and reached for her ragdoll cat ‘pearl’ who had just awoken and got up from her special spot on georgias bed. she gently stroked the cat as it nuzzled her face and thought about the whole situation. she just couldn’t wrap her head around the fact that her future husband was currently somewhere in her castle and that she’d potentially meet him tonight. that’s if they could find eachother. tonight’s ball was long just an ordinary ball, it was a masquerade ball. they were each required to wear a mask and were not allowed to reveal their names. at midnight the masks came off and the pairs revealed to eachother. georgia was a bag of nerves but kept it bottled down and got out of bed.

georgia ate a light breakfast and then got in the shower. she played some music to attempt to put her at ease and closed her eyes, taking it all in. after her shower she sat and blow dried her hair, abigail insisted she do it but georgia never let her. once that was done the room started filling. hair stylists, maids and makeup artists gathered around her. usually, she dressed herself and did her own makeup against her parents wishes but this time she had no say. she sat there as people straightened and pinned her hair, put makeup on her and began to dress her.

over the past few months she had had at least 20 different fittings and consultations to try on different dresses and then finally make sure her perfect dress was the perfect fit. she pulled on her long black gloves herself and gently placed on her mask. she stood, staring at herself in the mirror and taking it all in. to anyone else she looked perfect but to herself it just didn’t feel right. she worried she’d picked the wrong dress or that she should have curled her hair instead of choosing to straighten it. she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. ‘they’re ready for you m’am.’ abigail announced. georgia opened her eyes and smiled ’ready.’ she said calmly as she made her way out the door and down the grand staircase towards the ballroom.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:43 am

█ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆-𝐉𝐈𝐍 '𝐉𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑' 𝐒𝐀𝐄𝐌
⎯ he/they⎯ prince of urkai, pair two ⎯ location; masquerade ball ⎯ tags; open! ⎯ mentions; n/a ⎯ wc; 1,050 words ⎯
xxxxxthe only arranged marriages that saem had ever heard of came from those ancient books in the king's war room, kept beneath lock and key by the royal librarian. once he was old enough, the librarian handed these books to the astounded prince, who could only hold a maximum of two books at a time due to their heaviness. inside were tales told since the beginning of the urkain empire. their first leaders had been arranged for a journey to new territories, but were later married for the sake of the kingdom and their companionship, and were later known as the first royals. jupiter's father reassured him that this was a thing of the pass, promised even that this wouldn't be the case for a young prince, and he had believed the king, nodding his head and raising it proudly as if accepting the fate.

xxxxxwhat saem never would've expected was his current predicament, being whisked into a carriage car with his father as a spur of the moment vacation. his father's face held a stone cold expression, eyes even heavier, as he stared out the window. the civilians of urkai's central city of nadham waved the king and their beloved prince off, whistling and cheering, for they knew where this chariot was meant to take them. halfway through the carriage ride, king jung-hyo turned to his son, who was content in reading a urkaidian classic novel, and said, "your mother has arranged for you to attend a masquerade ball in search of a worthy companion to call your own. she- we believe you've had enough time joking around about this. it is imperative for the future of urkai that our legacy move on. this is no longer optional." sung-jin felt his heart sink. his father had broken his promise, for perhaps he knew that this would have been their only option after the war that had lasted for sung-jin's later teen years. he knew how tired his father was after the conflict had been resolved, but this had to have been a last minute resort. the look in the king's eyes mimicked something of sympathy, but then his head raised forward and the nobility returned to his voice as he explained where they were going and why, and how the hurt prince would be the only one to enter the castle, and when the time came, that is what happened.

xxxxxsung-jin barely batted an eye at the castle before him, stepping out of the chariot as the concierge handed him his suitcases and bowed politely to both the king in the chariot still and the prince. as soon as he had left the main benched area of the chariot, he closed the door and waved off to the driver, not hesitating to say a word to his father. his betrayal was enough to the young prince, so as the concierge opened the large doors into the guest wing of the castle, sung-jin offered a stoic, "thank you, sir," for helping and stepped inside. this castle would never quite live up to the pearl-sheen walls back home in urkai, or how towers upon towers of colored quartz had been implanted into his suite walls for his beneficiary, but they were surely a sight. maidens walked the fair prince up the steps as he took in his new surroundings, even glancing a peek into the ballroom where this masquerade would be held tomorrow, exactly twenty-four hours after his arrival. the maidens lead him to his own room, where sung-jin thanked the women as well, offering them a charming smile, before prying his dress shoes from his feet and sitting on the edge of the king-sized bed, covered in satin sheets and a true down-filled duvet. the white motifs certainly caught jupiter's eyes as he took time to decompress and reassess his situations.

xxxxxawoken with a start after his door had been rapped lightly upon by feminine hands, a maiden leaned into the room, announcing that it was time to prepare for the ball and what time to be at the ball, sharply and not a suggested time. the boy sat up, trying to fix the worst case of bedhead he'd ever had before standing to attend to his duties. his shower would be a final time of reflection for sung-jin, and he was grateful that so much downtime was given for guests all of a sudden. discarding article after article of clothing, saem stepped into the shower and let the heavenly-warm water run over his head and down his body. he'd decided that he'd take a chance on this 'assignment' to learn more about the cultures and practices of other kingdoms, since he was not so familiar with these. he'd never been provided the permission to leave urkai, so this would be his best shot. a political ambassador, though he hadn't the smallest practice in politics, would be what jupiter would be: one of his many masks to please himself and others around. though the wound from the backstabbing from his father was fresh among his shoulders, he would make the most of this experience by making new friends and potentially trying new foods.

xxxxxnow, jupiter stood before his full-length mirror, dressed in a simple tuxedo. he was always told to go simple growing up, so he surely did. the only pop of color would be seen by his bracelet his friend had given him, made of mookite and it's wonderful bold reds to bold yellows. it gave him confidence, for just wearing it was a sign of home, but it was time to go. jupiter slipped his dress shoes on once more, double checked his soft, middle-parted hair and then took for the door. he was right on time, and he figured it would be best to be on time rather than late, so he navigated his way to the steps, beginning the climb to the ballroom, though his mind was once clouded by the final 'click!' of a heel at the top of the steps as they entered out into the ballroom, a face that jupiter would meet in only a few seconds. he slipped the black mask over his head and down to cover his eyebrows and the soft sloped bridge of his nose. let the games begin.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ 001

Postby senna_ » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:14 am

━━━ 𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒
    ' she/her . princess of chateron . pair #2 . location; masquerade ball . tags; open! . wc; 1211
    Over the entirety of the past week, Luella's mind couldn't seem to stray from one particular thought. One particular event, to be precise. When Lou was younger, she often dreamt about how her Prince, her Knight-in-Shining-Armour, would swoop in and save her from the skyscraper tower she lived within, saving her from her big bag parents and taking her to a utopian world filled with everything she could have imagined. While she had certainly turned a curve and figured she'd approach marriage with a more realistic mindset, she couldn't say arranged marriages were her first choice. Lu, however, also knew there was a very slim chance that she would ever actually have a say in marriage. And yet, once again, the term "arranged marriage" wasn't what seemed to settle in her mind whenever she reminded herself that her parents did the approvals for her. Perhaps she never thought much of it because she had never been close enough to marriage to seriously consider it. Lu was known to dream, and she knew about the talks the parents had about the possibilities of being a lost cause, but this certainly was not something she had been dreaming about. And although she couldn't deny being nervous about attending the ball, for she knew that being present did indeed seal the fact that she was to be married off, she couldn't bite back the slight excitement. It was a masquerade ball, after all. Putting the seriousness of it aside (which, again, was very challenging, as her fate basically laid in the hands of the ball), she had a feeling it would be a lovely event to attend.

If only she didn't have to worry about giving herself up.

Was that harsh, putting it that way? She liked her freedom. While women had many rights in her home, her parents were unbelievably old-school and traditional. So much so, that not only did she catch them muttering about how they never got a boy time and time again, but they had even told her right to her face that they needed to find a proper husband to take care of her and her "reckless behaviour," which she knew without a doubt was a direct insult to her love for being outdoors. So maybe it was for that, that she was so eager to get out and away from her family. Even though this ball would indeed force her towards someone whose name she didn't even know, she wouldn't have her parents breathing down her back, critiquing her every move. Then again, knowing them, they'd probably send someone to watch her. They always did.

She hadn't said much on the ride over. Her driver was silent, and Lou knew that if she tried speaking to him, it was basically like speaking to a stone wall. Perhaps not speaking was for the best, although that did mean Lou could have more time in her head. With twiddling fingers and a bouncing leg, she found herself running over every possible worst-case scenario there was in the book of worse-case scenarios. The only thing to keep her steady enough was the feeling of the wind in her face, sweeping through her hair and very likely creating a mess her parents would faint over. She smoothed out the lower half of her dress, allowing her index finger to deliberately trace the sky-blue flowers that were dotted all over the fabric. Even though she wasn't overly familiar with the area, Lou already knew she'd appreciate it. Chateron was widely spread with fields, but they were unattractive and dirty, for so many of them were purposely devoted to oil. This looked like something plucked from a fairytale, with endless rows of flowers and other greenery. Between that and the several glances she shot towards her gorgeous scenic surroundings, she was able to keep herself relatively preoccupied. With the exception of her anxious mind, of course.

When she finally arrived, Lou couldn't help but stand and gap a bit. It was dim out, for the sun was beginning to tuck itself into bed, but there were enough lights to illuminate it all brilliantly. She lived in a grand house herself, but this was much different than the place she called home. The gardens were heavenly; the calming lilac fragrance was enough to put her to sleep, if that was a possible option. It was not, though, and alas, she snapped into action. Her belongings were whisked away within a snap of the finger, and she could barely even get out a proper "thank you" before she was being hurried along. There was so much going on that Lou didn't quite get a chance to properly soak in her surroundings, although she wasn't overly upset by this, for she knew she would have plenty of time later to explore. She was, however, a bit surprised that she wasn't able to spot anyone other than the workers. Surely they'd have all arrived around the same time? Maybe not, though, for it was difficult to tell where everyone was coming from. How many people were classified as "everyone," anyway? Lou had so many questions, all piling up by the second.

Since her arrival, things moved in a blur. She had a rather restless sleep due to her incapability to easily find comfort in another house, but she was able to sneak in a quick nap the following day to make up for it. It didn't last more than half an hour, before two sweet-looking young women came in to announce that she was to get ready. Already? In a way, it wasn't really "already," for it wasn't as though Lou had just arrived, but at the same time, it most certainly felt like it. Nevertheless, she allowed the two girls, whom she came to know as Allison and Emilia, to prepare her for the upcoming event. The dress she was to wear was absolutely stunning. Luella didn't often wear lighter shades, for her mother told her it washed her out, but she was quite excited about this one. Its base colour was a very gentle pink, so soft that from afar, it could potentially pass as an off-white shade. It was adorned with golden leaf-like sequin patterns, and even though it had loose-fitting sleeves, they were sheer. They were obvious, given the designs near the wrists, but they weren’t itchy. A simple yet pretty hairpiece was slid into her bun; it also took the shape of a few leaves, just like her dress. The hairpiece was composed of gems, though, adding a bit more colour to her overall appearance. To top it all off, Lou was provided with a delicate mask, very simple, yet pleasant to the eye. It was a similar colour to her dress, with an additional hint of rose-gold.

The hand-off of the mask, like a baton in a relay race, was what seemed to seal the deal. She was really here, really doing this. Even though she managed a smile in their direction, Lou herself wasn't convinced it could pass as genuine. Her stomach was beginning to tighten, churning like it was making butter as she shuffled out of the room.

You can do this. And with that, she exited the room completely.

Last bumped by underwater kitty. on Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:14 am.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me