⎯ (♕) ⎯⎯⎯⎯𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒 ⎯⎯⎯⎯

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby jungwonie » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:36 am

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
demigods, children of greek gods and goddesses, have been sent
to camp half-blood, home to demigods, satyrs, and gods alike.
they're known for heralding the best of heroes, and having one
of the most powerful cards up their sleeves, the prophetic oracles.
one summer, the oracle summons fourteen demigods in hopes of
delivering their prophecy, which requires the retrieval of the
staff of Cadmus, a blessed relic of Poseidon. The quest seems
normal, for the most part, but the last sentences seem to
confuse the group, speaking of their fatal flaws. It fits together
into a statement claiming each member of their group represents
one of the seven deadly sins or one of the seven virtues, but who
is which? In a race against time, the fourteen demigods must make
their way through a labyrinth to receive the staff of Cadmus in the
midst of a journey of relationships, teamwork, and flaws.
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
001. all cs rules apply!! 002. this is a semi-literate roleplay,
please type responses of 250+! 003. two character limit!
004. dm or pm me for reservations, which last 72 hours!!
005. lgbtq+ and diversity are accepted and absolutely
encouraged!! 006. once discord is made, it is mandatory!!
007. you must be active!! lmk for disappearances
Last edited by jungwonie on Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⎯ (♕) ⎯⎯⎯⎯𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙎 ⎯⎯⎯⎯

Postby jungwonie » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:38 am

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hyun oh / 22 / he/him / god / greed / kim
name / age / pronouns / god / pride / matty
osiris jung / 19 / he/him / hades / wrath / strawbs
sabrina laureaux / 19 / she/her / aphrodite / lust / venus
morrigan hayes / 20 / she/her / hecate / gluttony / birdwhistle
jaidyn elks / 21 / he/him / hermes / envy / fives
celeste yu / 20 / she/her / hermes / sloth / whisper
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by jungwonie on Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:48 am, edited 9 times in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⎯ (♕) ⎯⎯⎯⎯𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙎𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙎 ⎯⎯⎯⎯

Postby jungwonie » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:39 am

giannis alexander / 20 / he/they / zeus / loyalty / venus
georgia sinclaire / 19 / she/her / athena / honor / kitty
griffin undergrove / 21 / he/they / eleos / charity / strawbs
hyejoo shin / 19 / she/her / demeter / fortitude / matty
yang jie liu / 22 / she/her / urania / self-control / kim
taehyung hwang / 19 / he/they? / dionysus / forgiveness / fives
sunisa knight / 20 / she/they / poseidon / courage / whisper
Last edited by jungwonie on Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:51 am, edited 12 times in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:58 am

we are starting!!
    -starting posts should be outside of the mansion where the first introductory post leaves off!!
    -members, please remember that 1.) quality > quantity and 2.) at least 250+ words per character, the more detailed the more of a response you may receive!!
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⎯ (♕) ⎯⎯⎯⎯𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒 ⎯⎯⎯⎯

Postby jungwonie » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:59 am

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

OPEN/ CLOSED
discussion thread!
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[001.]

Postby jungwonie » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:01 am

⎯ locations; camp half-blood, new york city, victorian mansion ⎯ wc; 931 ⎯
xxxxxON THE MORNING the quest had been given, the entirety of camp half-blood was buzzing with the words. the members may have been aware listening to gossip or hearing such from a passing conversation, but there was yet a name to be said. the children of the gods seemed to be acting in such a way that everyone was on edge. the oracle never left the attic of the big house, nevertheless moved an inch. they had walked down the steps of the big house and blew into an angelic, milky white conch shell. their call had been heard by children eating their breakfasts early in the morning. the camp had never been more silent as the oracle read off their prophecy. their prophecy consisted of mystics and mysteries, claiming, "those that behold good and evil, must retrieve the staff of dark might, though the night be a fight, may their plight be right." dumbfounded, children ate their breakfasts in silent or secret whispers, dropping names and gossiping over which campers would be sent. the teacher of children, chiron alerted the oracle to take their place back within the shade of the big house's porch, which they obliged. the two discussed the specifics not too long before the second meeting was called and satyrs were sent to summon the chosen fourteen.

xxxxxTHE FOURTEEN were called inside the big house and to be sat around the circular plastic tables. it was almost humorous the way the dining room looked, filled with those gigantic tables and folding chairs. the drinks provided were out of boxes, cans of soda and sparkling water propped on the counters of the kitchen. dionysus, more fondly called by mr. d by campers, strolled into the room with his chalice of diet coke, capturing the eyes of the fourteen, who seemed to have a mixed reaction as to why they were here. some were anxious, picking at their hands or fiddling with gadgets beneath the table, some were neutral, minding their own business and waiting patiently, but some seemed to be seething that they were called upon, standing against walls with their hands folded in their pockets with down-trodden expressions to hide their distaste. "the oracle has called upon you fourteen for a reason. it's your problem to figure out how you fit, i truly don't care how or when you do it, but they said it was detrimental," he started, sipping from the chalice that seemed to hide his secret diet coke. he fished a note out of his pocket, unfolding it quite loudly that bothered few of the demigods. "giannis alexander, son of zeus, georgia sinclaire, daughter of athena, mr. undergrove, son of eleous, jaiydn elks, son of hermes, osiris jung, son of hades." he paused, clearing his throat and glancing over his audience to make sure they were still listening. now some looked bored, but he picked up again. "ms. hayes, daughter of hecate, sunisa knight, child of poseidon, taehyung hwang, son of.. well, my son." momentarily his face darkened, glancing at the son he'd have to wish goodbye to. "miss laureaux, daughter of aphrodite, celeste yu, daughter of hermes, hyun oh, son of (insert god,) nova liu, daughter of the muse urania, (pride), child of (god,) and finally, miss shin, daughter of fortitude." with raised eyebrows, dionysus's eyes glided over the rag-tag group of quest-goers. there were too many children to go unnoticed, but if their sacrifice was what was needed, then so be it. a few rolled up pieces of paper were handed to sunisa knight as mr. d shook their hand before he took his leave. was his only job to take a headcount? some found this to be normal, and others were even more offput than they were before.

xxxxxIT HAD TAKEN almost two days for the fourteen to agree that they would leave the same day to reach the mansion. there was an argument, whether traveling together was a good idea or if they should all travel on their own. the address given on one of sunisa's papers was an address, shown by a large, city block house on the outskirts of new york city, but that was al they'd seen. so they agreed to go their separate ways, but still aim for the same day to return to this mansion the quest had given directions for. they traveled alone, or together in small groups, but their plans had worked. whether some traveled along the routes to the city or trudged straight through the woods surrounding and protecting camp half-blood. the group of demigods met up outside of their target, which looked much larger and ominous in person. it was an old-fashioned victorian mansion, with columns and what seemed to be almost four floors to the house. no tenant dare live there, supported by some of the window shudders being broken off and desperately sun blanched. the house was topped with a small gargoyle statue, that seemed to watch the individuals approach with curious, life-like eyes. the steps were dirty, peeling off the paint, and broken, but the porch seemed fine, minus for a few holes here and there. the trees surrounding the lot were dead, rotten branches on the ground and haunting trunks of trees still standing despite becoming homes for many animals throughout the years. with the last individual to enter the property, the large black gates, rusted and old, swung shut almost like the wind had pushed them. there was something wrong about this house, for sure, but it still managed to beckon with almost a familiar hand.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:27 am

█ 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐗
⎯ she/her ⎯ aphrodite ⎯ lust ⎯ location; victorian mansion ⎯ tags; morrigan hayes ⎯ mentions; osiris jung, celeste yu ⎯ wc; 426 ⎯
xxxxxTHE JOURNEY was nothing but tiring for sabrina laureaux. it had taken her two whole days of walking and hitchhiking to get to the city, and she was more than grateful for having a companion like morrigan, a seeming partner in crime, certainly helped once she hit the city. sabrina was sure she'd be stopped constantly on the street, but thanks to her help with casting a spell to cover their tracks, the two had made it safely to a motel on the outskirts of new york city. it allowed for the two of them to rest, surely, and there was nothing seemingly wrong with staff or tenants, or at least the two of them thought. they believed that they could put their feet up and rest after days of journey. sab couldn't sleep, so she took the shift of watching over the room for mor so she could rest. it was like nothing to have been chased out of your motel room by your neighbor who could smell the scent of demigod through the wall with morrigan, running for their lives and being forced onto the street with their packs. they'd been waiting at the mansion ever since, so when the others trickled in, sabrina couldn't help but get evermore excited.

xxxxxSABRINA'S FEELINGS towards the calling and quest were nothing short of complicated, but now that everything begun to feel real, she just wanted to get this thing over with, yet her mind buzzed with what could be hidden inside of this mansion. she'd inspected around the outside, yet didn't dare take a step inside without the others being here. she sure had a bad feeling about the interior of the house, as the windows alluded to creepy, high walls with paintings so horrifying as those sabrina had imagined would be hung among the mansion of hades. "this place gives me the creeps," sabrina had concluded, slouching into her friend once the two had reunited once more as the gate swung shut. the daughter of aphrodite was truly tired. would she even get any rest? a coffee would work too, but their water was precious, so she'd have to deal with one of those candies demigod-bakers could make, ambrosia hard candies, they called them. glancing around, she was reminded of those who'd been called to join the quest, such as the ever-so-handsome osiris jung and her friend celeste. it brought a prompt smile to her fact, turning back to morrigan and slouching her head to her shoulder, closing her eyes momentarily for a minute's rest.

x

█ 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
⎯ he/they ⎯ zeus ⎯ loyalty ⎯ location; victorian mansion ⎯ tags; georgia sinclaire ⎯ mentions; sunisa knight ⎯ wc; 285 ⎯
xxxxxGIANNIS WAS USED to the adventure to the city, as he did it quite often. his recent attendance at camp had caused a few wrong turns, but luckily the son of zeus knew what he was doing. he called it just taking the scenic route. it'd taken two days for him to reach the other side of the city, and he quickly jogged through the city, attracting all sorts of monsters but he'd managed to outsmart them through the twists and turns of the city that he knew so well. he arrived last to the attraction of the mansion, tugging the gate closed lightly behind him. out of breath, he took his place beside a familiar face, daughter of athena and seemingly beloved by all, georgia sinclaire. "almost missed the main attraction," he huffed, out of breath but he still managed a smile to the girl. the house was certainly unsettling, watching as his acquaintances took it all in and waiting for someone to step up, most namely giiannis's half-cousin, sunisa. mr. d had even handed them the papers personally, so maybe they were truly meant for this quest, also since cadmus was a relative of theirs. gia watched for any sort of movement or leadership from the group, and he even wanted to step up and suggest that they should all go in two-by-two: no one should have to go in there alone. his mind swirled heavily with endless possibilities, but he didn't feel anything but discomfort. no fear. no unwavering sense of duty. it was quiet on the emotional front. but what would take place next? he wouldn't know until someone committed to a move or a sense of duty to head inside.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:49 am

𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙉 𝙃𝘼𝙔𝙀𝙎
hecate | gluttony | she/her | location : victorian mansion | tags : sabrina laureaux | wc : 557
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
morrigan hayes had never considered herself brave. she did, however, think she had one good poker face. during the long days since the quest had been given, where her mind was filled with nothing but dread for the looming journey, she hadn’t broken once. nights had been filled with restless sleep which had never surpassed the feeling in which she was still awake. she didn’t usually sleep during the nights, but with days so exhausting, so grey, she knew she had to at least try. after all, she didn’t know when she would next get a chance to rest.

the journey itself proved her suspicions right. with no access to her usual energy drinks, morrigan had found herself surviving off of ambrosia candies. she desperately wanted to just ditch the journey, especially when hitchhiking. perhaps she was paranoid; perhaps she just didn’t appreciate the way that some men looked at the two – the other being sabrina, she girl morrigan found herself closest to – even while their wives were in the passenger seat. and the motel was even worse, the attempted rest draining. all she could do at that point was think about her looming fate and the dangers of the quest she had been sent on. her last quest had been a disaster, and while this quest seemed uniform, the words that the oracle last spoke worried her, often repeating behind her eyelids.

upon their arrival at the mansion, morrigan was hit by the fact that it was really happening. she was really doing this, and it wasn’t all in her head. the mansion itself felt strangely charming to morrigan, but all-too-eerie at the same time. she made her way around the exterior, inspecting it carefully. she could feel its beauty – she didn’t even have to look at it. she didn’t know if she wanted to look at it, after a while. it made everything so real, and she was much more comfortable pretending she was in some fantasy, a dream turned into a nightmare. the given glimpse of the interior was much more off-putting, and morrigan wanted to be far, far away.

“are you sure? there’s nothing more comforting than these paintings,” morrigan said, shrugging as she looked down at sabrina. she placed her arm around her, afraid she might fall if she put any more trust into her. with her other hand, she reached into her jacket pocket and offered one of the ambrosia hard candies from it. “promise me you’ll rest when you get the chance, okay? i don’t want you completely overtired to the point you’ll pass out during a vital time.”

maybe it wasn’t the best time to crack jokes, but morrigan couldn’t help but wish to alleviate the tense atmosphere. she didn’t really know how to act, considering missions weren’t too kind to most demigods. and morrigan wasn’t usually a jokester – which made it evident how thrown off she was. still, she wondered how she would fare in the constant company of thirteen other demigods. even back at camp she managed to keep a more isolated life, living by routines centered around the moon and rituals. she knew she would hate the lack of structure most of all. but for now, she just rubbed sabrina’s shoulder in what she hoped was a reassuring way and tried to turn off her thoughts.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby underwater kitty. » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:38 am

💌 GEORGIA SINCLAIRE!!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    parent;; athena ↠↠ role;; honour ↠↠ gender; female ↠↠ location; mansion ↠↠ tagged; giannis alexander ↠↠ wc; 386 ↠↠

to say georgia’s involvement in the quest came as a surprise to her would be an understatement. when the oracle spoke she casually stood, eating her apple and barely listening. she walked away to start her morning when her name was suddenly called. she had assumed she was in trouble for fighting a little too rough during training again and didn’t think much of it. this was before she was suddenly placed in a room with thirteen others and given horrifically vague instructions and sent on her way. whilst some chose to travel with friends or in groups, georgia went it alone to take some time to think about this whole prophecy and what was expected of her. she took the scenic route to get some peace and quiet and clear her mind a little but was often met with strange creatures after her head. despite this, georgia wasn’t at all scared, she was confident in her ability to protect herself and she thanked her mother for that. being a daughter of athena certainly came with its perks. two days of walking and sleeping in trees had certainly taken its toll on her, she was tired from the light sleeping and her back slightly ached. she scraped her hair back into a ponytail as she reached the mansion. she let out a sigh of relief when she saw that some of the others were there and she hadn’t shown up to the wrong place. it wasn’t long before she spotted a familiar face. the very tall and very out of breath son of zeus had caught her eye and she let out a smile. ’fancy seeing you here, didn’t think i’d see a face like yours in a place like this.’ she replied taking in her surroundings. something about the mansion was unsettling, it felt cold just to look at and she didn’t like how it felt like the gargoyles were looking at her. now that everyone was here she wasn’t sure what was going to happen next, she glanced around to see if anyone seemed to be making a plan and then she looked back to giannis. he seemed deep in thought and she tried to figure out what he was thinking and if he seemed to have any idea on what to do next.

Last bumped by jungwonie on Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:38 am.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me