๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜™ โ‹… ๐˜—๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜Œ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

๐–ต๐– ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฎ ๐–ต๐–ค๐–จ๐–ฃ๐–ณ โ”€ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—„๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—

Postby Foe Paw » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:33 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

valentino veidt โ€ข thirty โ€ข cis male โ€ข he/him โ€ข pan โ€ข fc eddie kingston โ€ข strength

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผฐ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ™๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŒโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

with 240 pounds of muscle and fat packed onto a 5'11" frame, valentino has the physical presence to draw the eye and a body type that leads people who conflate strength with six-packs to be surprised when, besides being fat, he is also athletic, even before the supernatural strength of the veidt is added in. short-cropped hair and full beard, going prematurely gray. collects a small litany of scars. blue eyes. deep bass voice.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผฐ๏ฝ“๏ฝ™๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŒโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the scion of the veidt line was raised with the expectation that he'd step up to assume the family's mantle. he's been put through the paces from early childhood, trained to withstand fear, pain and exhaustion by any means, so he might be able to wield the silver greatsword that their ancestors used to kill rampaging werewolves. the heavy pressure to be a warrior worthy of that legacy made him snap in his early twenties, causing a nervous breakdown, a series of altercations with members of the order, and then valentino packing his bags and leaving town, working with construction and underground boxing matches. he's only come back to the order very recently - a couple of days ago, in fact. passing by a nearby city and meeting some relatives by coincidence gave him the news of what happened in cedar hollow, and since there finally was a situation that justified the existence of the order, he decided to come lend his assistance.

doesn't have much of a temper - most of the fights he starts are on purpose, either because he considers fighting legitimately fun and also because of an anti-authoritarian streak that demands that he tests whether the person trying to lead knows what they're talking about, if they're honest and if they care about their followers. if he concludes that authority is illegitimate, he'll do his best to challenge and subvert them, sometimes wisely and sometimes not. underneath all the sarcasm and surliness, much to his chagrin, he's a true protector. would give his life for a stranger in a heartbeat. has a strong connection with people - both his fellow knights and the regular citizens, living their lives away from the moonlit shadow wars the argent order and the lycans have. now, for the order itself, with its parading and self-importance and strict ranking, not so much.

detests all the talk of blood - the idea that unassailable power is handed to some chosen few by dint of their birth, and to the common man is left naught but to cower when the wolves are at the door. even the order's talk of gifts and responsibility being passed onward to their children, through nature before nurture, makes him recoil. in his youth, rebellion against the idea that his blood must make him a hunter born and bred made him leave the order, to chase purpose and build a life for himself out in the world. however, it was also blood that made him come back. the man the lycanthrope murdered through overwhelming strength had no defense against the blood of the wolf, but by the order's hand, he will have justice.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me