★ ┈┈┈┈ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

★ ┈┈┈┈ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ

Postby wait for me. » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:53 pm

╔═ ʟᴇᴛ ᴜꜱ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ═══╗
Let it be known to all who set foot on her deck, the crew of The Queen Mab is cursed. After throwing over Old Captain Cold, his daughter, a witch, doomed her father's mutinous former crew to a dismal fate: Should they ever again set foot in their homeland, they will be struck dead. Not even new crew members are exempt from this fate. Once your name is signed in the ship's registry, you are doomed. Come aboard at your own peril.
╚═════ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏɴᴇ ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ ═╝

i. Follow all cs rules ii. A maximum of three characters per user iii. Try to write at least one paragraph per post iv. Characters can be of any gender, race, or sexuality -- pirates exist outside society, so usual period rules (17th century/1600s) don't apply v. Post forms and out of character discussion on the discussion forum

Last edited by wait for me. on Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
wait for me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ┈┈┈┈ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴡ

Postby wait for me. » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:59 pm

Captain; The captain is the commander of the crew, but their rule is not absolute. Should they overreach their authority, or fail their crew one too many times, they may be quickly replaced, either by vote or far crueler means.
    Kadence Perez - HauntedMansion

First Mate; The first mate manages the ship's cargo, keeping watch over it and the ship by night. They answer to the captain for the ship's safety and security.
    Jethro Calver - sammy,

Quartermaster; Next to the captain, the quartermaster has the most authority aboard the ship, assuring that the captain's commands are carried out, and, when necessary, doling out punishment.
    Muriel Wymark - wait for me.

Boatswain; The boatswain makes sure that the ship is prepared for travel and for battle. Often, they lead shore parties in search of wood or ropes to repair the ship, and oversee any repairs that need to be done.
    Grisha Pantero - éros

Surgeon; The surgeon oversees the management of both injuries and illnesses. Though they may not have any official medical training, they have enough experience on the ship to be trusted.
    Onyx Gulliver - strawbs.

Master Gunner; The master gunner has worked their way up from being a lowly powder-monkey, hauling gun powder back and forth on the decks, to this position of power. They know how to operate every part of the cannonry and manage the ship's supply of shot and gunpowder.
    Azrail Stern - Zyn

Crew Members; (x6) Additional sailors
    Emmanuel Martins - wait for me.
    Arcturian "Arc" Ral Glade.- éros
    Emersyn Krause - Zyn.
    Marlowe Dryden - gray~
    OPEN
    OPEN
Last edited by wait for me. on Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:13 am, edited 8 times in total.
wait for me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

┈┈┈┈ ᴍᴜʀɪᴇʟ ᴡʏᴍᴀʀᴋ

Postby wait for me. » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:00 am

ᴍᴜʀɪᴇʟ ᴡʏᴍᴀʀᴋ

The sun was coming up over the horizon, turning the ocean crimson where the sky and the water met, murky orange surrounding the crimson as the light was soaked up by the waves. The Queen Mab and her crew were anchored just off the shore of a small island near where the Pacific and Atlantic oceans met, an easy place to wait out the night. Muriel clung to the bow of the ship with both hands, watching as the sun rose. A faint spray of salt water was blown up into her face, tingling her eyes. She leaned her head back to soak in the dawn air and a content smile crossed her mouth. As far as she was aware, only she was awake this early in the morning. Others would be joining her soon, if not of their own accord, because of her call to breakfast, but for now she could enjoy the peace and quiet.

In this near-silence, she found herself thinking of her daughter. Aveline would be nearly eight years old now, possibly even learned enough to know how to read and do basic arithmetic. When she left her, she had barely been able to stand on her own two feet. She didn't even have a full head of hair yet. Would her daughter be dark-haired like herself, or fair-haired, like Stephan? Was she well-mannered? Was she clever? Did she take after her mother at all? Muriel might never know. That thought alone made her heart ache. She had gone through the misery of pregnancy and childbirth without much of the sweetness of motherhood. Not much of the trials, either, but not even that was enough to make the ache stop.

Muriel tore her eyes away from the sun and headed to the storerooms to investigate their stock of food.They had about enough for another three weeks on the sea, but they'd need to find a place to stop and restock soon. They were particularly low on rashers and peas, however, and brined beef, ship biscuits and beer were unlikely to supply them with adequate nutrition for long. Perhaps a trip into port within the next week would serve them well. Muriel then made her way through the ship and to the general quarters where most of the crew was asleep. She pounded twice on the door with the full force of her fist, "It's time for breakfast, get up or miss it!" She called out.
wait for me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kadence Perez 01

Postby HauntedMansion » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:42 am

Kadence Perez
She/her - role: captain - loc: top level, center of the ship - tags: none

As the dawn began to rise over the gleaming reflection of the sea, the moon made its solemn departure, with vibrant colors slowly overtaking the night sky, before the land was showered with pure light. Her gaze had been casted downwards, eyes long becoming unfocused to the maps she had arranged across her desk, instead her mind wandered to anything beyond the work she had busied herself with in an attempt to ignore a night of unrest. It was only until she felt the warm rays of sunlight pouring in through the small windows aligning the back wall, did she take a moment to observe the light that lingered in her quarters, finally realizing she no longer needed a candle to illuminate her workspace.
Captain Kadence Perez was buried among the catalogs and documents that coordinated the ships whereabouts, vital information that solidified any voyage in writing. In her fair share of sleepless nights, she figured focusing any remaining energy on work was the better alternative to doing nothing, in any attempt to drift off. She finished whatever her mind would allow throughout the night, rest assured she was beyond prepared for the journeys The Queen Mab had ahead of her. Putting another wretched night behind her, she could feel the suns welcoming warmth from right beyond her window, reminding her that she was still bound by this realm, she was still free, and her efforts would not go to waste.

Extinguishing the small flame of her candle between two fingers, she neatly filed anyway all of her paperwork before preparing for the day ahead. Any amount of drowsiness from the previous night was cloaked once she dawned the clothing of a captain, paired with a few jewelry pieces she took from victorious battles. Though not much got past her crew, and most knew of her sleepless tendencies, the cloaking she felt was more internal than external. Being motivated by the energy necessary to effectively communicate orders and carry out swift action, she wouldn’t allow anything, much less some lousy lost sleep, to interfere with her job.
The captain exited her cabin with a quiet creak from the door hinges, being silenced in an instance once it was closed behind her. Heavy footsteps strode out of the shadows cast by the ship, climbing above to the helm, entering the light the sun offered. Looking out to a steady flow of the sea, she felt the calm wind pick up the lighter strands of her tangled hair, alongside the feathers and beads braided into separate strands. Kadence ran her fingers over the feathers delicately, exotic colors blended together in a proud statement. It was fitting for the jewelry she held the most pride in, the one piece that she hadn’t won through conquest. Well, at least not a normal conquest, that could still be debated to this day. She allowed a warm chuckle to pass, and faint smile to remain from the memories it brought. Her smile lingered a bit longer after hearing the typical sound of orders being shouted from across the vessel, breaching the silence.
Even after years at sea, her old life felt like it happened centuries ago, yet sometimes she still found herself surprised to be aboard this ship, commanding a group of fellow outcasts, existing outside the realm and bound to this vessel by a curse. She wouldn’t even have believed herself in telling a tale like that, being cursed yet somehow gaining more freedom? Absolutely ludicrous. It had been her life for a decade now, and she still loved it all the same. The captain made her way down from the helm and towards the center of the ship to reach its lower level, deciding she should be around other people before her mind provided anything else to reminisce.
HauntedMansion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☠️ i

Postby Zyn » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:49 am

☠️ 𝔄𝔷𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔩 𝔖𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫 ☠️
Master Gunner || Male || Twenty-Eight || Pansexual || wc: 816

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☠️ Location: General Quarters
☠️ Tags: Open
☠️ Mood: Emmanuel & Arc
xxxxxxxxxMuriel & Remi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Azrail had woken with a start, his eyes flying open and his hand jumping to cover his mouth as though to smother some unwanted scream. He had lay that way for a long while as his pounding heart slowed down to its normal drawl. He hadn't removed his hand until long after his heart had settled, and he had taken his sweet time slipping out of bed. Judging by the dim lighting it the sun hadn't yet made its way above the horizon and so his near silent shuffling as he picked through his belongings to find something decent to wear went unnoticed. When he was mostly decent he had slunk out of the general quarters and made his way to the stern of the boat, something that if he hadn't felt so spacy would have earned a chuckle from him. Stern at the stern of the boat, hah. Instead he had kind of drifted to the back of the boat and had settled there, leaning against the side as he stared out into the unforgiving sea. As much as he loved the sea and all that came with it even he wasn't a fool to underestimate it. The sea was powerful in ways that he didn't quite understand. He stayed that way for a good long while, just staring out at the sea and the gentle roll of the waves. In a way it offered him a sense of peace that nobody else had been able to offer him. He only stirred from his stiff position as the soft glow of the sun peering over the horizon washed over him.

As the sun slowly peered over the horizon Azrail finally moved, joints creaking from lack of movements. Rocking back onto the heel of his feet, Azrail stretched his back with a satisfied smirk. He took a moment to stretch out his arms and legs as well, being warmed up for a long day at sea was always good. Even when he woke up later than this he made a point of stretching before setting out for the day. He liked to think that his stretching in the morning led to less cramps later on but he would be the first to admit that it might be all in his head. Turning around he faced the sun that was slowly climbing towards the sky and closed his eyes for a moment, it wouldn't be long until he was scurrying along to busy with work to really bask in the sun. When he had his fill of the morning sun he set off in a casual stroll back towards the general quarters. There a few people he was eager to drag out of bed for breakfast. The walk was quiet, there was a distinct lack of shouting that he had become so used to. The moments of quiet were slim and far between on this ship, just how he liked it. With the loud bustling of the ship there was little time to sink into his own thoughts, a place he would rather not be even on his best of days. His mind was strange place that even those closest to him would be hard pressed to know what was going in there. Something that he aimed to keep that way.

As he came around the corner a familiar figured banished all those dark thoughts from his mind and a broad grin spread across his face. Seconds after he had spotted her, he heard her tell tail pounding on the door in front of her and couldn't help the chuckle that slipped past his lips. Muriel was a gem, making sure that everyone had gotten up in time to get food. Striding over to her he clasper her shoulder good naturedly. "Morning Muriel, always good to see your face" he hummed with a wink before slipping past her and into the general quarters. He was more than aware of the fact that Muriel tended to keep her distance from him and didn't want to linger and make her awkward. As he stepped into the room his gaze roamed around at the sleeping figures and first person to grab his attention was Remi. The young crew member was snuggled up in bed, her bright red hair poking out the sheets. Picking his way over he leaned over to lift the blanket enough to see her face, now scrunched against the sun that was peering through the window nearby. "Mornin Poplolly, time to get up before the food gets cold" he hummed cheerily and earned a groan in response. Shifting away he cast his gaze around the room until he found the two he had been thinking about earlier. Moving swiftly he made his way over to Emmanuel and then Arc, giving them a good natured shake before stepping back with a grand gesture. "Mornin Doves, time for breakfast."
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me