πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby Speak » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:10 pm

In a faraway land, it may sound cliche but it's the truth, there were kingdoms of princes and princesses, paupers and kings, creatures and enchanters. Their stories became legends and spun into lives of their own of the good and pure going off into a happily ever after while the evil and nasty end in horrible and ironic punishments. It was a world teeming with magic and wonder where the just and fair thrived, until the calamity. No one knows where the army came from but it swept through kingdom after kingdom conquering each in turn as everyone both low born and high fled. Retreating through the magic well into a world, unlike anything any of them had seen before.

Though their new world didn't have any existing magic, they had managed to escape with a few enchanted objects and had retained their own abilities. Maybe it was the effect of travelling to a new realm but for the most part, they all stopped ageing, as if time worked differently for them. They called themselves Fables after the tales that were based on their lives and kept to themselves in their own community known as Fabletown. With a little magic and a policy of keeping to their own Fabletown has developed into what appears to be just another rundown community in New York and not without its problems. The gap between the rich and poor was already present as kings and queens found their way to being pinnacles of the community while peasants, unknown or disliked fables were left behind to struggle. Witches are in such high demand for those who need a glamour to blend in that the Mayor's office have once again increased the cost of purchasing one. Without a glamour the chance of discovery quickly grows and those that can't blend are sent to The Farm, a place out of the city where enchanted animals and those that cannot pass for humans can live without a glamour but separated from their community.

With the enduring inequality came a group creeping from the shadows and making homes in the corners of crooked processes, Spiders, no one knows exactly when or how they were created but if you're struggling to get a glamour they are often the only ones to turn to. Right and wrong aren't as black and white in this world, heroes and villains live side by side but the scars aren't forgotten.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›. rules

Postby Speak » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:12 pm

one. please follow all site rules two. a paragraph per character at minimum please, and
to spare my bad eyes no smaller than size 85 three. as there are limited spots please
only two characters per person at maximum four. no mary or gary sues, that just
doesn't make things interesting four. reservations will last 72 hrs unless you let me
know that you need more time five. try to post regularly but I understand if life
takes priority six. please use real face claims seven. lgbtq+ is welcome,
any drama or romance you can concoct please feel free eight. this is based on
Fables but you don't need to have knowledge of the graphic novels or game nine. if you have
questions please reach out ten. if you have an idea for a twisted fairytale feel free to share with me! eleven. please PM me to reserve your spot

discussion x
Last edited by Speak on Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›. city hall

Postby Speak » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:13 pm

An old sandstone building that has seen better days, it's surrounded by well-kept flower beds and a filigree iron fence. At the start of Fabletown, it was agreed that in order to protect and preserve them, all enchanted items would be kept in the basement. Anyone can apply to gain access to specific items but only City Hall staff and contracted witches have unlimited access. The first floor holds both the secretary office and the sheriff's office as they both deal with day to day citizen complaints. On the second floor is city planning offices as well as the glamour production department, in order to obtain a legal glamour you must apply through city hall and pay a fee in order to compensate for the cost of production. Within the city budget, they can only employ a few witches which has lowered the production rate of glamours across the board. The third floor is the Mayor's office which is quite spacious and grand, almost all previous mayors have been some form of royalty or heroes that have always stood as leaders of the people.

πšπš‘πšŽ πš–πšŠπš’πš˜πš›, πš™πš›πš’πš—πšŒπšŽ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πš–πš’πš—πš
name. age. male. cinderella, snow white, rapunzel. Aniki Omara.

In that faraway land they were the charming prince who fell in love with the princess and got their happily ever after, at least until they came across the next damsel in distress and then off they would go to win the next fair lady's heart. With a charming smile and a few favourable words, they've managed to attain the current seat of power, the mayor's office. They may be just starting their term but there's already rumours they're unfit for the office they've barely had time to move into.

πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπšπšŠπš›πš’, πšŒπš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπš•πš•πšŠ
name. age. female. cinderella. user.

Even before they'd left their homelands, they were already disenchanted by the idea of happily ever after. They'd worked themself to the bone for ungrateful people and now they work in city hall, screening citizen complaints and requests. They still have the glass slipper, but a shoe won't pay the rent, through this job there's a lot of disgruntled people marching into their office, however, it's not like they don't have experience dealing with difficult demanding people.

πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŽπš›πš’πšπš, πš‹πš’πš πš‹πšŠπš πš πš˜πš•πš
name. age. male. red riding hood, three little pigs. Koty.

Across different stories they are the bad guy, here in Fabletown the past has been forgiven but not forgotten. Perhaps that's how they ended up enforcing the laws of Fabletown, no one wants to cross the big bad wolf, at least not to their face. They're often asked to break up fights and more recently to crack down on those Fables that are waltzing around unglamoured. Unlike most "creature" Fables, they're able to shift from wolf to human through their own ability.

πšπš‘πšŽ πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšœπšπšŠπš—πš, πšπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšžπš—πšπšœπš–πšŠπš—
name. age. male. red ridding hood, snow white. res.

It's only recently that the sheriff's office has needed assistance and perhaps through some cruel twist of fate, the one who was cheered for rescuing a small girl and her grandmother from a wolf is now working under that same big bad wolf. In truth, they've never felt like some hero but someone who stumbled into doing the right thing one day and almost did the wrong thing the next. In a world that no longer needs a sharp axe, they've been struggling and this job is one of the only options.

πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš’πšπšŒπš‘, πš‹πšŠπš‹πšŠ 𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚊
name. age. female. vasalissa, marya moryevna, the frog princess, etc. Speak.

Countless tales mention this witch, good or evil is dependent entirely on the instance. At the moment they lends their power to the mayor's office to create legal and powerful glamours that are sold to citizens who require them. In an attempt to regulate them, they've been asked by the city to produce glamours only for city hall but they don't always keep to that, after all, it's their nature to pass a few trinkets along to those in need.
Last edited by Speak on Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›. spider web

Postby Speak » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:14 pm

No one knows exactly when the Spider began spinning their web, it started out as a helping hand to those who felt ignored by city hall. However, help like this doesn't come for free especially in a world where the good aren't necessarily rewarded for the work they've done and evil isn't always condemned. In order to remain undetected, there are several hideouts they use across the city which can only be accessed through enchanted mirrors. Those in the inner circle hold a mutual contempt for what they see as an unfair collection of power in city hall, objects kept under lock and key, a department that simply cannot supply the entire community, and a long list of mayors that represent only one kind of Fable. Anyone would get sick of it after a while and for Fables it has been decades of the same thing.

πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›, πš™πš’πš—πš˜πšŒπšŒπš‘πš’πš˜
name. age. male. pinocchio. res.

There are no more strings on them, rather they are the ones to pull the strings. One of the last people you'd expect as the head of such an organization, the real man would prefer to keep it that way. Perhaps because their life was not always their own they resent the control the city hall extends to all things magical and is determined to jam the gears of the system. With their human form thankfully came the end of their curse that made their nose grow long if they told lies.

πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš, πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πšπš’ πš–πšŠπš›πš’
name. age. female. bloody mary. The Evil Queen.

They were a ghost story, a dare that young girls would do during sleepovers. Imagine their horror if they knew that Bloody Mary was real and lived in Fabletown? They can travel between mirrors and even create portals for others through the reflective surfaces, a useful talent when you'd prefer not to be bothered by anyone sticking their noses in where they don't belong. While groups have never been their thing, it's a chance to cause some mischief and mayhem.

πšπš‘πšŽ πš–πšžπšœπšŒπš•πšŽ, πšπš›πš˜πš•πš• πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš›πš’πšπšπšŽ
name. age. female. three billy goats gruff. res.

All they'd done was try to make a meal of three goats, who could've known they'd put up such a fight. In this new realm, their true form isn't a common sight and so they rely heavily on glamours in order to blend in and avoid being sent off to the farm. The price they have to pay for being different is totally unfair, a glamour from city hall not only takes forever but costs an arm and a leg, why not act as a bit of muscle and get a glamour into the bargain.

πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πšŽπš, πšœπš’πš—πš‹πšŠπš
name. age. male. one thousand and one nights. user.

Many of their adventures were driven by desire and though they're seen as a dashing hero Sinbad doesn't see themself as such. Their sharp mind has saved them from many a sticky situation and as a Fable, they always managed to make it out on top, so why wouldn't the same logic apply to this realm. If you're willing to do what has to be done you can make a quick buck not only for yourself but your crew, in fact for them, the change in realm hadn't really changed their perspective on the world.

πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšπš’πš˜πš— πš–πšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›, πšžπš›πšœπšžπš•πšŠ
name. age. female. little mermaid. Aniki Omara.

They know what it is to be denied what they are owed, deals have always been their bread and butter and so they keep to their word. Refusing to let anyone take from them again they managed to hide their cauldron from prying eyes as all enchanted items were confiscated by the town hall and with the right ingredients can still brew potions with astounding effects.
Last edited by Speak on Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:44 pm

Last bumped by Speak on Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:44 pm.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me