━━━ 𝗦𝗨π—₯π—©π—œπ—©π—”π—Ÿ 𝗒𝗙 π—§π—›π—˜ π—­π—’π——π—œπ—”π—–π—¦

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ━━━ 𝗦𝗨π—₯π—©π—œπ—©π—”π—Ÿ 𝗒𝗙 π—§π—›π—˜ π—­π—’π——π—œπ—”π—–π—¦

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:33 am

Antonella

Aquarius - twenty three - cisfemale - mention: - tags: Olivia, Lex, Arden - location: desert

Antonella gently gripped the hand of the boy on the ground and added another hand to support their elbow. After slowly and cautiously getting them to their feet, Antonella let out a relieved sigh. "It's nice to meet you Arden. My names Antonella, aquarius. You got it. I'm really starting to worry that we are the only ones here".

Antonella turned to someone who had spoken slightly behind her. She turned around to face the stranger properly as they began to question the whole groups whereabouts. "If I'm being completely honest, I might not be of much help there because I have no idea how far we have fallen" Antonella informed her, a sad tone in her voice. This was no ideal situation and it definitely didn't help that many, if not all, had sustained injuries which made it incredibly difficult for them to cover any ground. Perhaps it came down to those who were still in the state of mind to go on a journey that no one could determine the length of. Perhaps they were even days away from others which made Antonella's heart speed up at a dizzying pace. She shook her head slightly, cursing the steady stinging sensation just above her eyebrows. Before she could propose anything else, the boy called Lex had spoken to grab everyone's attention and Antonella drew closer after a few moments.

"This might be slightly inappropriate given the current situation we are stranded in but might I say that your hair seems to have gone unhurt. It's really fantastic" although there were better probably better things to be focussed on in that moment, Antonella thought it to be appropriate. The way the brunette curls seemed messy but also neat at the same time was astounding to the Aquarius women. "As scary as it sounds, we might have to send out a... search party".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™ŽοΈŽ | K ━ 002

Postby lemon!! » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:42 am

γ€‹β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€γ€‹π—ž 𝗔 π—₯ 𝗠 𝗔
      'she/her β™₯ 20 β™₯ scorpio female
      location; desert β™₯ mentions; group β™₯ tags; emersyn

”Oof….” she mumbled, accepting Emersyn’s hand to stand up properly against the hot sand she’d been laying on. ”Thank you, Em..>” the blonde whispered, taking into account how she’d been shushed mere moments ago. Emersyn was right; if there was any danger here, it wasn’t a good idea to be shouting and squealing. This would be hard for Karma, who was often giddy and loud whenever she was excited. Rising to her feet, the Libra moved her head in both directions and stretched her arms - whatever had happened to them had left her entire body just.. Achey. After shaking out her limbs and stretching whatever part of her she could manage, she exhaled a deep sigh. At least she hadn’t sustained any injuries - that was a positive thing! And looking her friend up and down, it seemed that the brunette girl was relatively unharmed too. Two little wins, she thought (among the hundreds of other rather dire circumstances) - the blonde girl was ever the optimist.

As Karma and Emersyn stayed watching the gaggle of vaguely people-shaped… creatures, at the very least, her head tilted. She couldn’t actually make out any features, the heat was wearing on her tired eyes and the distance between them all was just a little too far to see the specifics. She was almost in a trance as she watched the group... their motions and movements seemed almost bothered and erratic. Her optimism said they were locals there to help… but the nagging voice of realism told her they weren’t about to give the pair any answers as far as getting off this… beach- island- wherever they were, was concerned.

She was broken out of that trance by Emersyn’s voice. A little β€œHm?” left her lips as she listened, still a little dazed by the state she’d found herself in moments ago. Listening to the dark haired girl’s concerns, Karma nodded along. β€œYou scared, Emz?”” she purred, a little giggle coming from her lips as she squeezed tight to the other’s hand. Now she thought about it… it would be a little concerning if the woman wasn’t scared. The Libra had always fought off fear with ridiculous optimism - today was going to be no exception. β€œOh, it’s alright. Don’t worry. I can do all the talking today, you just gotta stand there β€˜n look pretty, β€˜kay?” her silky voice was ever bright and breezy.

Setting off, Karma’s eyes scanned their surroundings. Beaches… sand… dunes… not much else that she could see for miles. I’m not going to panic, she repeated in her head, heart racing as she clung tight to her friend. Despite the horrific circumstances, she was so very glad to have the Virgo woman here. A comfort in some rather trying times. In a way, it made it easier for Karma to think straight. As they approached, the voices of the group became almost audible - though they were still far enough that it sounded more like whispering than shouting. β€œHello? Hi?” Karma tried to shout as loud as she could to warn the group of their arrival. She paused, breathy from the heat, shouting, and from the distance they had walked. β€œ Um…. we come in peace?”

━━━━━━ π‹π„πŒπŽπ
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒/𝗁𝖾𝗋 | π–Ίπ–½π—Žπ—…π— 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋
───────────────-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-─────────────────

b i t t e r x f o r e v e r

i don't know what to put here.
forza ferrari.

lemon!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes