π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: RP Thread

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 am

Viviana
Ethiopian Wolf | Female | 4 years | Hyena Medic | Tags: Open
Viviana stood in the medical den, scanning over her herb stores. She realized that they were low on a couple herbs. She would need to go out and pick some up. Viviana wondered if anyone would be willing to come with her and help her. She didn’t like going out alone, it made her uncomfortable.

Edgar
Leopard | Male | 2 years | Lion Hunter | Tags: Winchester (and cubs), Kaia, Killian
Edgar heard his name being called. He turned, seeing that the speaker was Killian. β€œYes sir” he relied as the other walked away. Edgar then looked around, spotting Winchester with his cubs along with fellow pride member, Kaia. β€œMorning” he greeted the group. He smiled, β€œOh? Are you guys joining us today?” He asks the little cubs who all seemed to be excited. β€œYou all will be amazing” he tells them. He then turns to Kaia. β€œI don’t mind. If Winchester doesn’t mind as well, then sure” he tells her.

Nemo
Cheetah | Male | 4 months | Lion Cub | Tags: Anastasia
Groggy, the young cheetah cub opened an eye, looking around as the sun warmed his pelt. His eyes searched around for his mother. β€œMom!” He called out, looking for her when he didn’t see her. He rose to his paws, running around to see if he could find her.

Jack
African Wild Dog | Male | 3 years | Hyena Warrior | Tags: Open
Jack sat underneath a small acacia tree, enjoying the shade it provided. He wasn’t assigned to any patrol nor assigned a task this morning, so he took the time to relax.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 pm

Winchester | Tiger | 3 years old | Hunter/Warrior
Tags: Yvonne, Colt, Mansa, Kaia

Winchester looked down at his three cubs contentedly. β€œYou guys will have to go after smaller prey for now, but I’ll get you guys catching hares by the end of the day hopefully.”
He turned to Kaia.
β€œGood morning Kaia,” he dipped his head respectfully. β€œYou can join us if you’d like, I’m gonna take the cubs out with us, teach them a thing or two.”

Tiki | Liger | Two years old | Denmother/Hunter |Tags: Tora

Tiki nodded at her brother. β€œIt wouldn’t hurt to have a second pair of eyes while we’re out,” she stretched a bit. β€œEspecially with everything that’s happened.” Tiki then glanced over to the hunters who were about to go out. β€œIf anything I may just go for a walk, help keep an eye on cubs”

Shiba | Maned Wolf | 4 Years Old | Warrior/Hunter | Tags: Zalika

Shiba finished dragging in one of the warthogs when she noticed one of the queens trying to get her attention. β€œThank you Zalika,” she bowed at the queen respectfully. β€œI unfortunately haven’t seen my brother around yet, but I can keep a look out for him If you’d like.” Shiba decided to sit for a moment, cleaning the fur from her teeth. β€œOh, while I’m here, is there anything you need done for the day?”
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:45 pm

Daisy- f- 4 y- lion- Queen- Declan is her mate- wants cubs at some point- no family in the RP but has parents and siblings- Tags: Declan, Killian briefly

The ambery eyed, smaller and slender creamy golden female yawned. She found herself feeling a bit tired, but only shook her head. The lighter undersided female flicked her lighter haired tail. Well, the hair was only on the end of the tail but still, she flicked her tail. She stood and stretched, dig claws into earth, then shook herself off. She saw her mate and Killian, running over just as he began to leave. "Morning Killian," she called after him, then looked to her mate. "Hello handsome," she said with a purr, and rubbed her head against his mane.

Tora- m- 4 y- Liger- Patrol- maybe crush on Kiko, definite crush on Chike, one sided on Riyu- open for SO- parents, Tiki (younger sister)- Tags: Tiki

The cinnamon tiger nodded at her. "Okay, I'll go with you then, if you decide to go." He too saw the hunters. "Hmm...a walk would be nice. Could I come along? Or would you want to go on that walk alone?" he asked. He knew he needed to do patrol...He didn't see many of the others up yet.

Colt- m- 3 months- Tiger- Cub- could crush on someone- way too young- Winchester x Jessabel= Yvonne, him, Mansa- Tags: family (Winchester and others)

The cinnamon cub purred, rubbing a paw over his face and one ear. He nodded at his father, and thought of mama a moment... He missed the cinnamon colored female so much, whom he greatly resembled. He let out a small breath, then nodded and said "Hares! We can definitely catch those," he said with confidence, then pawed at Mansa. "I'm not the tired one here...Yvonne is," he said to his brother.

Anastasia- f- 4 y- Cheetah- Denmother mostly, and hunter- mate open- adopted Nemo- no family in RP- Tags: Nemo/ Sade

The creamy golden, white and black marked female with darker ambery eyes yawned. She was in the nursery as well, so she heard Tiki and Tora. She shook her head a couple times, and looked to her adopted cub. She then looked up, as Sade appeared to speak to them. She wouldn't lie, the medic was a very pretty female. Shaking her head, she said "Everything is fine, but...we should probably eat soon." She nosed at Nemo a bit, then let her eyes look around. She nodded, seemingly to herself, before looking at Sade once more.

Yaro- f- 6 y- African Painted dog- Queen- mate: Zalika- offspring: adopted Geto and Goza, two weeks pregnant with 4 pups- Tags: Zalika and pups likely

The golden, black and white marked female with big rounded ears and brown eyes yawned. She smiled a canine smile, as she looked at Zalika. "Morning Zalika," she said, then looked to the two young hyenas. She noticed Geto stayed at a bit of a distance,but Goza spoke to her. She felt happy at this, saying "Morning young one." She couldn't call them son or daughter, since they identified as both. She wasn't going to call them pup or cub, because they may feel too old for that word now. She nodded, saying "Oh, yes, I'm getting hungry now."

-baby one will go here-

-baby two will go here-

Lorell- genderfluid- 2 y- Ethiopian wolf- Patrol- likes boys- crush: Jack- SO: open- maybe wants offspring- no family in RP- Tags

The reddish, darker, black and white one flicked their tail a couple times. They saw one of the hunters walking past, and nodded back to her. "Morning," they said, thinking they should acknowledge her more. They then looked around, looking for others. They were mostly looking for Jack, though wouldn't let anyone know that. They shook their head, and let out a small yawn.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:56 pm

HYENA PACK

Zalika - Queen - Spotted hyena - mate is Yaro
tags: Yaro, Shiba
~~
She turned to her mate as she spoke to her "Good morning dear" she responded to her, before turning back to the hunter "Well if you do see him, let him know that he could be doing his job as a deputy, not patrols have left the camp yet..." she said with a sight "Well if you still feel energetic enough, maybe you could lead a hunting patrol? Take everyone or whoever you can find...I will think about the border patrol...if your brother doesn't show up in time" she said on little annoyance. She took a look for her mate for the moment 'I could take the patrol out by myself too...' she thought to herself for a moment as her eyes followed after the sudden movements of her adoptive sons.

Geto - male pup - Striped hyena - crushes are open
tags: Goza, Yaro
~~
His ears were perking as he listened to his brother and the African-painted dog talking. His eyes turned to their brother when they looked at him "What? ...What? Rotten egg, what that supposed to mean, hoy?" he called out as he looked after the other pup. He took a little annoyed snarl when the Goza started to move out of the den "Oh yeah, you better watch what you're saying this may turn back to you..." he called for them, before speeding up to catch them before the fresh-kill pile.

Goza - Genderfluid pup - Striped hyena - crushes are open
tags: Yaro, Geto
~~
They listened to the adoptive mother and then nodded "Okay, we will find you something then..." they said turning to their brother "I said WE...so come on Geto, the last on the fresh-kill pile is a rotten egg..." they called to him, flicking their small tail a bit. They rolled their eyes "It means the losses do everything the winner tells them to...got it, so let's go" they said and jumped out of the den toward the fresh-kill pile.

Nuru - female hunter - Black-backed jackal - crushes are open
tags: Lorell
~~
She took the rabbit to the fresh-kill pile, she shook her fur a little bit and was planning to turn around to get the mice she was hidden, but stopped after overhearing some of the Queen Zalika's words to Shiba 'Hunting patrol maybe?' she thought to herself, and sat down to wait if she was being needed. She then turned back to the Lorell she walked past with just a moment ago "Oh, Lorell...could you do a favor?" she asked the Ethiopian wolf "I hide some mice there, could you maybe bring them to the camp...I am not sure If I am n needed into a hunting patrol soon...so..." she told them.

LION PRIDE

Mansa - male cub - tiger - crushes are open
tags: Winchester, Yvonne, Colt
~~
He looked at his brother "Yeah yeah, but you were more tired than I was...or looked so..." he said to him then turned back to his father "Oh cool then we will go to try some small hunting tips right" he said excitedly. Thought he did know not to let his excitement be on problem as he didn't want to bother the hunters. He took a look to the Jaglion there, with a nod "Good morning Kaia" he responded to her.

Sade - female medic - Caracal/ serval hybrid - crush on Kiko, open
tags: Anastasia
~~
She nodded "Good to hear," he said "Well the hunters are just organizing the patrols there, so it could take a little while for them to catch anything, but there is still some left for yesterday...if you want any..." she said shaking her head a bit "I of course could go out to do some small hunts too if you want some fresher than that" she said to her.

Chike - genderfluid patroller - Jaglion - crush on Killian and Tora
tags: Killian, Declan, Daisy, Rika
~~
The black-spotted lion was relaxing near the warrior's den, his eyes looking at the camp lazily, before hearing his name being called by the Killian, he stood up, shook his short pelt a little bit before taking his walk toward the warriors, and well as the king and Queen "Good afternoon your highnesses..." they said with a gentle bow to the two high ranks, then turned to Killian "ooh a patrol with you and Rika? What a joy" he said with a small joke.

Kaia - genderfluid hunter - Jaglion - crush on Edgar, open
tags: Winchester, Edgar, Mansa, Colt, Yvonne
~~
She turned to the cubs with a smile "Good morning little ones" they said to them, then turned to their father "Thank you, sir...Oh I see, that's good to practice on earlier, maybe to try with hares or mice, I've seen some of them near the drinking place" they said to them. They shook their heads then "Are we going to wait for Edgar to come to us, or could we leave now and let him follow whenever he has the time to do so" she questioned.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:08 am

Winchester | Tiger | 3 years old | Hunter/Warrior
Tags: Yvonne, Colt, Mansa, Kaia
Mentions: Edgar

Winchester stopped to think for a moment.
"The drinking place would be a good spot to look, that is where most of the prey frequent,"
Winchester stepped carefully over his cubs and stretched.
"Oh, now that you've mentioned Edgar, I haven't seen him yet today.
We could head out now and catch up with him later, i'm sure he'll be around soon."

Tiki | Liger | Two years old | Denmother/Hunter |Tags: Tora
Mentions: Anastasia, Nemo, Sade

Tiki nodded to her older brother.
"You can come along, i just want to roam for a little bit. The company would be nice."
She responded to him.
Then glanced over to the Cheetahs, Anastasia and Nemo, then to Sade. She dipped her head to them respectfully, and stepped out of the Nursery. "Would you like to start that walk, Tora?" She asked, surveying the territory.

Shiba | Maned Wolf | 4 Years Old | Warrior/Hunter | Tags: Zalika

The maned wolf looked at the Queen and nodded. "Ill talk to him, Zalika"
"I can gather a patrol group," Shiba added, "I Could go out one direction, you the other, if you'd like to go as separate groups."
She got excited at the thought of going out for another hunt, and started to stretch once more to get ready.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:40 am

Daisy- f- 4 y- lion- Queen- Declan is her mate- wants cubs at some point- no family in the RP but has parents and siblings- Tags: Declan, Killian briefly

The ambery eyed, smaller and slender creamy golden female yawned. She found herself feeling a bit tired, but only shook her head. The lighter undersided female flicked her lighter haired tail. Well, the hair was only on the end of the tail but still, she flicked her tail. She stood and stretched, dig claws into earth, then shook herself off. She saw her mate and Killian, running over just as he began to leave. "Morning Killian," she called after him, then looked to her mate. "Hello handsome," she said with a purr, and rubbed her head against his mane.

Tora- m- 4 y- Liger- Patrol- maybe crush on Kiko, definite crush on Chike, one sided on Riyu- open for SO- parents, Tiki (younger sister)- Tags: Tiki

The cinnamon tiger nodded at her. "Yeah, ill come along then. It'll be nice hanging out again," he said with a small purr. The two were adults now. They didn't get to hang out as much. He remembered when she'd been a cub. Shaking his head, he stepped back. "Yeah...lets go," he said to her.

Colt- m- 3 months- Tiger- Cub- could crush on someone- way too young- Winchester x Jessabel= Yvonne, him, Mansa- Tags: family (Winchester and others), Kaia

The cinnamon cub purred, and dipped his head to the other cub. "Okay, yes, I wasn't awake when you were, so...I was more sleepy than you." He looked to Yvonne, nudging at her a bit to try and get her to get up. He then shook his head, looking to Winchester and Kaia. He said "Good morning," and yawned, then shook his head. He stood now, finally, stretching a bit before standing fully and shaking off.

Anastasia- f- 4 y- Cheetah- Denmother mostly, and hunter- mate open- adopted Nemo- no family in RP- Tags: Nemo/ Sade

The creamy golden, white and black marked female with darker ambery eyes yawned. She was in the nursery as well, so she heard Tiki and Tora. She shook her head a couple times, and looked to her adopted cub. She nosed at Nemo a bit, then let her eyes look around.

She looked at Sade, saying "Fresher meat would be nice..." but trailed off. "I don't want to cause extra work for you though," she said. If Sade was going out to hunt, it could be fine, but she needed to get meat for the others too. Ana and Nemo could eat some of the 'older' meat still. She shook her head a couple of times. She let a small breath escape her, and looked to the other female feline once more.

Yaro- f- 6 y- African Painted dog- Queen- mate: Zalika- offspring: adopted Geto and Goza, two weeks pregnant with 4 pups- Tags: Zalika, pups

The golden, black and white marked female with big rounded ears and brown eyes nodded. She stood and stretched, walking over to her mate. She nuzzled her a bit, saying "I love you so much," then stepping back. She returned to where she'd been, and just sat now. She wasn't all that far along in her pregnancy, so she could actually still do things. She didn't mind being waited on from time to time, though. She nodded at the pups, saying "Very good," then watching them run off. She let out a little barking laugh, then shook her head.

-baby one will go here-

-baby two will go here-

Lorell- genderfluid- 2 y- Ethiopian wolf- Patrol- likes boys- crush: Jack- SO: open- maybe wants offspring- no family in RP- Tags: Nuru

The reddish, darker, black and white one let out a small breath. They continued to look around for Jack, but didn't see him yet. They shook their head a couple times, and nearly jumped as a voice spoke. They looked to Nuru, seeing she was the one speaking to them. They nodded and said "Oh...I can do that." They went to find the mice she was talking about, and picked them up. They returned to the camp with the mice, and walked over to the pile. They laid the mice on the pile, then let their eyes wander once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtyAlpha » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:49 pm

Koda
tags; Shiba , Zalika
Returning from a morning stride. Koda let out a welcoming yeowl to his fellow tribemates. Catching the eyes of his sister who then gave him a soft, subtle scowl as if to hint he took too long on his morning ventures. Shaking off the tension he trotted to Shiba and rubbed on her face as a familiar welcome. Glancing to his Queen Koda gave her a soft nod of respect and awaitance. The maned wolf shook off the tense stare once again, his black mohawk pelt ruffling along his neck "My Queen, apologies for my late arrival. There was unexpected... circumstances that caused my trip to be latened." his eyes shifted for a moment before locking back on Zalikas

Viper
tags; Nuru
She let out a soft snarl of awaking to the sun in her eyes. Viper stood with an exasperated yap and yawn as she stretched out her front legs. Her body and twitched and shook through as she finished her stretch. As she wandered into the centre of the tribe home and catching parts of conversations, Vipers ears perked as her queen spoke to the deputys sister. Shiba and Zalika spoke of a patrol that was to be organized soon. Noticing a few others awaiting patiently, Viper wandered over to Nuru and sat beside them "Pleasant morning to revel in a kill, Nuru." her small tail wagged enticingly

Rika
Tag; Chike , Killian
Her black pelt soaked in the morning sun. Rika then quickly perked to the rustling of commotion nearby and the familiar sound of her upper ranks voices. Standing and wandering over, she gestured a respectful bow to her leaders. Sitting by Killian as she waited for command, Rika perked once again to her name and let out a soft purr as she glanced to Chike, she spoke with a soft voice like honey as always "And what pleasure it shall be." sopftly dipping her head to Chike with a purr

Riyu
Tags; OPEN
The lion wandered the vast emptiness of the savannah. Alone. Tired. The wound on his flank grew worse. Born as a stray to no tribe, perhaps it will be best for him to die as a stray. His once beautiful white coat, tattered from neglect. Riyu was weak. Everyday he scavenged for food. He let out a defeated sigh as he laid to rest in the warmth of the morning rays. Maybe a rest wouldnt be so bad..
ArtyAlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:10 am

HYENA PACK

Zalika - Queen - Spotted hyena - mate is Yaro
tags: Yaro, Shiba, Koda
~~
She took a look at her mate speaking to her, then turned to nod to Shiba " Thank you Shiba if you can do the hunting that would be great" she said to her. Her ears perked to Koda before she had time to respond to Shiba more "It's fine...Koda...but what circumstances? Could I know something?" she questioned him. The tensions between their rival lion pride were bad, so she was being little worried "And Koda going out alone, too far to the camp is not exactly safe, there are plenty of warriors who could accompany you on your walks?" she said to him.

Geto - male pup - Striped hyena - crushes are open
tags: Goza, Yaro, Lorell
~~
He watched his brother before the fresh pile got into view, they ran from side to side before jumping to the first prey they could see on the pile, which was the Nuru's rabbit earlier. He looked at his brother as he got his paw to the rabbit "Get lost, brother, I got it first" he yelled to them. He noticed Lorell coming to the fresh-kill pile with some mice "Lorell, say it...I touched the rabbit first" he called out to the patroller.

Goza - Genderfluid pup - Striped hyena - crushes are open
tags: Yaro, Geto, Lorell
~~
They took a step away from their brother, but Geto watched them before they got to the fresh-kill pile, jumping toward the first prey which was the same rabbit their brother chose to take as well "Get lost, I got it first" they called out to him not letting their paw over to the rabbit. They also turned to the patroller "No he didn't, you saw it too, right...I touched the rabbit first?" they said to the Ethiopian wolf.

Nuru - female hunter - Black-backed jackal - crushes are open
tags: Lorell (kind of), viper
~~
She nodded to the patroller as they left "Thank you..." she said mostly to herself as the other already left to retrieve the mice she watched earlier. Shaking her fur a little bit she turned to look at Viper "Hmm weird way to say that, but yeah hopefully we have a better chance today than yesterday" she said to her.

LION PRIDE

Mansa - male cub - tiger - crushes are open
tags: Winchester, Yvonne, Colt, Kaia
~~
He flicked his tail a little bit as he followed his father to stand up and stretch "Come on then Colt, rear trim up from the ground, I think we're leaving" he said to him then took a look for his tired sister "If you're coming too, you could get up as well Yvonne, another way you will be left behind" he told the she-cub.

Sade - female medic - Caracal/ serval hybrid - crush on Kiko, open
tags: Anastasia
~~
She shook her head "Don't worry it's not extra work to me, even as a medic I do enjoy hunting and smaller prey is my special anyway...I can't really hunt anything too big like deer and stuff like that...If rabbits, mice or maybe even birds are fine with you, then I could try to get some of them, maybe others could want some small snacks too" she said to her.

Chike - genderfluid patroller - Jaglion - crush on Killian and Tora
tags: Killian, Declan, Daisy, Rika
~~
The black-spotted lion was relaxing near the warrior's den, his eyes looking at the camp lazily, before hearing his name being called by the Killian, he stood up, shook his short pelt a little bit before taking his walk toward the warriors, and well as the king and Queen "Good afternoon your highnesses..." they said with a gentle bow to the two high ranks, then turned to Killian "ooh a patrol with you and Rika? What a joy" he said with a small joke.

Kaia - genderfluid hunter - Jaglion - crush on Edgar, open
tags: Winchester, Edgar, Mansa, Colt, Yvonne
~~
She nodded to the tiger "Yeah we can't wait for one too long the prey is moving and the tribe needs food, we better go when we still can" she said shaking her fur a little bit "Hopefully Edgar will follow us eventually, more eyes and claws could mean more prey" she said flicking her tail a little bit "Could we go then?" she asked him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:03 am

Daisy- f- 4 y- lion- Queen- Declan is her mate- wants cubs at some point- no family in the RP but has parents and siblings- Tags: Declan

The ambery eyed, smaller and slender creamy golden female purred a bit. She rubbed on him again, and nodded as she looked at him. "I slept well, how about you?" she asked the larger male. She sat to scratch at an ear quick, then stood back up and flicked her tail back and forth. She looked towards some of the others for a moment. She then looked back to Declan, waiting to hear his answer.

The cinnamon tiger nodded at her. "I bet the little ones are hungry." He at least by now knew of the cubs. Maybe others had been told to. He shook his head a couple times. "I...I'll go with you, if you decide to hunt." He wasn't a hunter, but that didn't matter. He could keep a lookout for hyenas and such...

Colt- m- 3 months- Tiger- Cub- could crush on someone- way too young- Winchester x Jessabel= Yvonne, him, Mansa- Tags: family (Winchester and others)

The cinnamon cub nodded at him. "I...I want to go with you," he said. He might as well learn. He'd either be a hunter or patrol when he was older. He didn't know which yet. He might as well learn skills of both. He stretched a bit. He then stood up fully, and watched their father.

Anastasia- f- 4 y- Cheetah- Denmother mostly, and hunter- mate open- adopted Nemo- no family in RP- Tags: Nemo, Sade

The creamy golden, white and black marked female with darker ambery eyes purred. She nudged at her son a bit, then looked to Sade. She nodded at her, saying "Well...then go ahead, we'd love something more fresh." She looked to her adopted son as she said this, then back to Sade. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. Her ears twitched, and she smiled a sort of smile, a feline smile, at Sade.

Yaro- f- 6 y- African Painted dog- Queen- mate: Zalika- offspring: adopted Geto and Goza, two weeks pregnant with 4 pups- Tags: Zalika and pups

The golden, black and white marked female with big rounded ears and brown eyes yawned. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. Those big, rounded ears moved a bit, as she seemed to listen. She then looked over to where the two pups were at. She hoped the two of them weren't over there arguing about something...She sighed, the two had seemed to be arguing a bit recently.

-baby one will go here-

-baby two will go here-

Lorell- genderfluid- 2 y- Ethiopian wolf- Patrol- likes boys- crush: Jack- SO: open- maybe wants offspring- no family in RP- Tags: Nuru-> Geto and Goza

The reddish, darker, and white one, with some black, looked back at her. They nodded to her then went and got the mice, bringing them to the pile. They looked at the two young hyenas, sighing a bit. "Well, it sounds to me like the two of you touched it at the same time. You can both bring it back to her, or I can think of a number. Whichever of you guesses closest to the number would bring the prey to Yaro, if you want to do it that way."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 am

Furrydogs12 wrote:Declan
Lion | King | 5 years old | tags: Daisy
Declan turned as his brother walked away. The two brothers had a close bond, one they had since they were just cubs. He saw his mate running over towards him. β€œMorning, Love. How’d you sleep?” He asks in an affectionate voice. He rested his chin on her head, standing protectively over her. He nodded a greeting as Chike walked over and spoke. β€œMorning” he replied.

Killian
Lion | Warrior | 5 years old | Tags: Declan -> Edgar and Winchester -> Arika, Chike
Killian turned his head as Chike approached. β€œBehave” he warned the other male. β€œYes, we leave in half an hour” he repeated himself. β€œDon’t be late” he added. He then stalked over to the prey pile to pick his breakfast. He looked over the options before taking a rabbit and walking away to under a tree. Laying down, he held the prey in between his paws.

Mila
Aardwolf | Patrol | 2 years old | Tags: open
Mila yawned, waking from her slumber. Rolling over onto her paws, the aardwolf shook off the grass from her pelt.

Kiko
Panther/ Serval| Hunter | 2 years old | Tags: open
-sleeping, open to tag-

Yvonne
Tiger | Cub | 3 months old | Tags: Family
Yvonne was excited when her father finally got up, but that was short lived. When he told her he had to go on a hunting patrol, she was disappointed. That disappointment was short lived as he offered to take her with him. She looked over as her brothers, Colt and Mansa, also woke. β€œYay!” She said as he announced they could all go with him. She looked at Amanda tilting her head. β€œI’m awake, what do you mean? I woke up first! Even before Dad did! ” She said proudly

Quoting this for furry, their post got approved
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me