ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - roleplay

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:00 am

These dogs have passed away after certain situations. When they wake up, they find a place with other angel dogs in a place they call "heaven". Heaven is a giant meadow with a large river cutting through the middle and connecting to a lush forest on the southern side. On the northern side is a small town that has roads leading up to a plain and gentle snowy mountains.

All of the dogs have been granted certain powers as well. Some have wings or a gentle gleam to their pelts, giving them a glittery appearance. In fact, they have a choice of their appearance upon their death to look younger or pristine. They don't have to worry about traveling on paw and can teleport wherever in Heaven. Essentially, the dogs have the freedom to do whatever they want.

However, the birth of new pups is impossible. The dogs can certainly adopt pups of their own who have also passed on. Most dogs have family members that are still living, but they wait for them in Heaven.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heaven Dogs

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:02 am

Diana | 14 years | female | Lithuanian Hound | SilentMelody
Mirria | 12 years | female | Canaan dog | Spiritstar3
Lilac | 10 years | female | Jindo | Furrydogs12
Victor | 10 years | male | Bernese Mountain Dog | LunaClaw
Legacy | 7 years | male | German Shepherd | Spiritstar3
Pleumm | 8 years | female | Thai Ridgeback | Spiritstar3
Salami | 8 years | male | Australian Kelpie | Queen of Flames
Taru | 8 years | female | Tatra Shepherd dog | Queen of Flames
Gordon | 7 years | male | English Springer Spaniel | Queen of Flames
Honey | 6 years | female | Labrador Retriever | oceanz
Eternity | 6 years | female | American Eskimo mix | Queen of Flames
Dandelion | 5 years | male | Basenji | Queen of Flames
Joeseph-Marie | 5 years | female | Black Mouth Cur x Pitbull | DriedGrape
Chief | 5 years | male | Dalmatian | LunaClaw
Carita | 4 years | female | Bernese Mountain Dog | SilentMelody
Perth | 4 years | male | Kelpie x Thai Ridgeback | Spiritstar3
Katsu | 4 years | male | Shikoku | Furrydogs12
Tero | 4 years | genderfluid | Bangkaew | Spiritstar3
Subject #103 | 4 years | female | Border Collie | LunaClaw
Legend | 4 years | male | German Shepherd | Spiritstar3
Lamborghini | 4 years | male | Borzoi | Queen of Flames
Luciano | 3 years | male | Brazilian Tracker | SilentMelody
Nanami | 3 years | female | Saarloos Wolfdog | Queen of Flames
Rose | 3 years | female | Pomeranian | LunaClaw
Chaos | 3 years | male | Australian Cattle Dog | oceanz
Hajime | 2 years | male | Kishu Ken | SilentMelody
Momo | 2 years | male | Akita Jindo | Spiritstar3
Kuzo | 2 years | male | Pitbull | Furrydogs12
Henri | 2 years | male | Catahoula Leopard dog mix | Spiritstar3
Drago | 1½ years | male | American Eskimo x Keeshond | Queen of Flames
Turbo | 1 year | male | Dogo Argentino | Queen of Flames
Callum | 8 months | male | Goldendoodle | LunaClaw
Badger | 8 months | male | Greyhound mix | SqueakerTheBun
Boo | 5 months | genderfluid | Aussie Mudi | Spiritstar3
Spooky | 5 months | genderfluid | Aussie Mudi | Spiritstar3
Tasha | 3 months | female | Kishu Inu | Queen of Flames
Viper | 3 months | male | Belgian Malinois | Furrydogs12
Venom | 3 months | female | Belgian Malinois | Furrydogs12
Nameless | 3 months | genderfluid | Shih Tzu | Queen of Flames
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 pm, edited 11 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:28 am

reserved for later
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relationships

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:24 pm

Family
Mirria is the adoptive aunt of Momo
Eternity is the mother of Drago
Salami & Pleumm are the parents of Perth
Boo & Spooky are siblings (twins)
Viper & Venom are siblings
Legacy & Legend are siblings

Romance
Diana & Mirria are mates
Salami & Pleumm are mates
Hajime & Momo have mutual crushes
Dandelion & Perth have mutual crushes
Spooky has a crush on Tasha
Boo has a crush on Viper
Tero has a crush on Katsu
Henri has a crush on Kuzo
Legacy has a crush on Victor
Legend has a crush on Chief
Lamborghini has a crush on Katsu and Legend
Nameless has a crush on Callum
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Discussion

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:25 pm

SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - 001

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 pm

Diana - 14 years - female - mate: Mirria - location: meadow - tags: open
    She was settled in a dense part of the meadow, flowers and fluffy grass surrounding her. Although her bones and joints no longer ached, it comforted her to lay on cushioned ground. Diana's eyes scanned the area, smiling and dipping her head to any dogs who wandered near though most remained to themselves.

Carita - 4 years - female - crush: open - location: mountains - tags: open
    She emerged from her makeshift den out of a massive cave, one that some of the other dogs shared. As dots of snow lightly trickled from the always-bright sky, Carita gently shook off her large pelt and spread her black-and-white wings. Her paws couldn't feel the cold of the blanket of snow underneath, though she imagined.

Luciano - 3 years - male - crush: open - location: forest - tags: open
    The forest was not a place he was used to, but it was one he now called home. After losing his life almost a year ago, he found that he loved Heaven, similar to most. Luciano could now be carefree, unworried about little trifles such as disease and death. Not one part of him missed being alive, as he inhaled the scent of pine.

Hajime - 2 years - male - crush: Momo - location: meadow - tags: open
    He stood awkwardly in the meadow, unsure what to do with himself. Although he hadn't needed to sleep last night -- wait, Heaven didn't even have night -- Hajime felt... weary, to the bone. If that feeling was even possible, but perhaps reality hadn't fully kicked in yet. The fluffy white dog couldn't help but shudder.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - roleplay

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 pm

Mirria- f- 12 y- Canaan dog- white with tan head and tail, white wings- lesbian- mate: Diana- aunt of Momo- Tags: Diana

The tan headed dog flicked her tan tail, and let her eyes wander a bit. Her white wings stretched, then she folded them once more. She began to walk, soon coming upon her mate and smiling a canine smile. The white dog greeted "Diana...hello," then looked around a bit.

Momo- m- 2 y- Akita Jindo- homosexual- crush: Hajime- SO is open but likely to be Hajime- adoptive aunt- Tags: Hajime

The pretty one, pretty for a male, curled his tail over his back as usual. Reddish brown wings stretched, then he folded them against him. The light red and high white male, with white eye spots, jaw, and forehead streak, sighed. Sectoral heterochromatic eyes soon spotted Hajime, and he headed over.

Pleumm- f- 8 y- Thai Ridgeback- black with brown eyes and black wings- Bi- mate: Salami- son Perth and three living offspring- Tags

X

Perth- m- 4 y- Australian Kelpie x Thai Ridgeback- black and tan with deeply brown eyes and black wings- homosexual- crush: Dandelion- dad and mom, living siblings- Tags

X

Boo- genderfluid (m more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Boys)- crush open- too young for mate- twin Spooky- Tags: Spooky/open

The semi fluffy pup twitched half flop ears, and blinked blue and brown eyes. Their black-striped-pink nosed face soon turned to look at their twin. The white and blue merle tri color pup stretched blue-gray bottomed white wings. The blue merle tail flicked a bit. They lifted one blue and tan leg, licking at white toes. They then barked and jumped at their twin, landing almost on the other but falling just short.

Spooky- genderfluid (f more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Pan)- crush could be Tasha- too young for mate- Twin Boo- Tags: Boo/open

The semi fluffy black furred one yawned a bit, and shook her head. Black wings stretched, then hunched back to her back or sides. Brown eyes soon turned to stare at their twin...then they shook their head. The half flop eared one growled a bit when he jumped at them...Of course, Boo did end up falling a bit too short. They yipped a giggle at Boo, then rolled around in the grass a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:10 am

Taru - adult - Tatra Shepherd dog - female - tags: open
-
It had already taken some time after she came here, and she was starting to have her motivation for her new life back. Even if she didn't have many regrets about her past life, she had a pretty good life, good owners and everything, but still, she sometimes wanted to know did she mattered to them. Humans do get other dogs after the last was passed, and there were things in life she never got. Her eyes looked into the distance toward the older couple, she didn't want to be jealous she was not, but looking at them reminded her of the things she had missed her whole life...someone to be with.

Dandelion -adult - Basenji - male - crush on Perth - tags: open
-
The scarred black and white with a little bit of brown dog opened his eyes and watched around him. When he died or came here, he heard a voice asking him if he wanted to keep his scars or not. Of course, he kept them as even if he didn't make it he fought like a warrior and he was proud of himself to stand to himself between much larger dogs. He stayed near some other dogs, for safety, and for company or...maybe there was someone who interested him in the way. He stood up and watched the black and tan dog in the distance, he fought like a warrior in life, but still, he had no courage to go to talk to this dog. He sighed and shook his head "How pathetic" he murmured out to himself.

Nanami - adult - Saarloos wolfdog - female - tags: Open
-
She was very frustrated and angry after coming in here, she didn't want to come because she still had things to do, but now the stupid humans decided another way. She didn't know the reason why she was here at first before learning the truth about what happened to her, the humans mistook her for a wolf and that's why she is here now. So of course she was pissed off now, but she also started to realize that she can't do anything about it.

Turbo - Young - Dogo Argentino - male - tags: Spooky, Boo
-
The mostly white young dog had been watching the two pups for a while now, he did the say like they were doing now. Trying to get used to those wings they all had, he was starting to get used to them but felt tired if he was using them too much. Yawning he stretched and walked to them "Trying you hard in here, pups" he called out as he walked to them "Want this old Turbo to show you a way to use those wings?" he said to them with a joke.

Salami - adult - Australian Kelpie - male - mate is Pleumm - tags: Pleumm
-
He was rather sad after coming here, he still had things he wanted to do in life. Of course, he was still with his family now, but there were still living ones he missed, like his sister who was always his closest friend and he also was worried about his three pups still alive. He was happy about them not being there with them, but also he regretted that he ended up in an argument with his son, and could never speak things right with him now. He shook his head as he walked to his mate "Morning love...I hope I didn't keep you awake too much..." he said to her. He was having nightmares recently, maybe he was traumatized by his death.

Tasha - Pup - Kishu inu - female - tags: Hajime, Momo
-
She was lost and confused, just a moment ago she was with her mother, her siblings, and those kind humans, but now she was alone. The pain she felt then was gone and she had those weird things on her back. She didn't know where she was supposed to go or where to find her family, so far she didn't see anyone she could recognize. Her eyes caught the white dog there which sure reminded her about her mother, being the same looking, but she knew very well that dog was nobody she could now "H..ello...uh is there anyone else which looks like you? or me?" she asked the Kishu ken, before looked over the other dog walking there as well "Are you seen my family?" she questioned them in worry.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:03 pm

Mirria- f- 12 y- Canaan dog- white with tan head and tail, white wings- lesbian- mate: Diana- aunt of Momo- Tags: Diana

The tan headed dog flicked her tan tail, and let her eyes wander a bit. Her white wings stretched, then she folded them once more. She began to walk, soon coming upon her mate and smiling a canine smile. The white dog greeted "Diana...hello," then looked around a bit.

Momo- m- 2 y- Akita Jindo- homosexual- crush: Hajime- SO is open but likely to be Hajime- adoptive aunt- Tags: Hajime, Tasha

The pretty one, pretty for a male, curled his tail over his back as usual. Reddish brown wings stretched, then he folded them against him. The light red and high white male, with white eye spots, jaw, and forehead streak, sighed. Sectoral heterochromatic eyes soon spotted Hajime, and he headed over.

(will change for Tasha once Hajime is posted again)

Pleumm- f- 8 y- Thai Ridgeback- black with brown eyes and black wings- Bi- mate: Salami- son Perth and three living offspring- Tags: Perth a bit, Salami

The brown eyed black short haired dog looked to where her son was. Black wings stretched out and shuddered a bit, then folded to her body once more. She thought of the three living offspring for a moment. Their only other son had been born pure brown, so he looked like her, one color, but brown. Their two daughters were black and tan like Perth. Their other son had been named Pie, since she'd thought of chocolate pie. Dogs couldn't eat it, but she liked the name Pie. Plus, it started with a P like her name, so that's how they'd named him. The two girls were named with S names like Salami. Their names were Sheyla and Serina, and Salami had named those two. Pleumm had named the boys, so shed let him name the girls. Blinking, she looked to Salami, watching Perth a moment then focusing. "Oh, no, you...didn't wake me up, I didn't sleep great either." If they could even call it sleeping... they were in Heaven, after all.

Perth- m- 4 y- Australian Kelpie x Thai Ridgeback- homosexual- crush: Dandelion- dad and mom, living siblings- Tags: parents a bit, Dandelion

The deeply brown eyes of the Kelpie Ridgeback mix looked around a bit. The black and tan dog first laid eyes on his parents, and smiled. It was a canine expression, not a smile in the sense of a human thing. Black wings stretched then folded again, and he looked around again. He soon caught sight of the Basenji nearby. He saw the other was watching him, though he soon seemed to turn away. Perth sighed a bit...then decided to take matters into his own paws. He trotted over, saying "Hello Dandelion," and giving that same canine smile.

Boo- genderfluid (m more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Boys)- crush open- too young for mate- twin Spooky- Tags: Spooky/Turbo

The semi fluffy white and minimally blue merle tri pup twitched their ears again. Their tail flicked and they sat up, seeing as they'd fallen down. He sat there now, scratching at his neck for a bit with a hind leg. blue and brown eyes then looked to the bigger dog, and they backed up a bit...They stared at him, seeing as they and Spooky were more new here. He then nodded, slowly, and said "S-Sure, you can teach me."

Spooky- genderfluid (f more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Pan)- crush could be Tasha- too young for mate- Twin Boo- Tags: Boo/Turbo

The semi fluffy black furred one turned brown eyes to the large pup as well. Was that a pup, was that actually another puppy like them? He sounded younger, but they and Boo hadn't actually been here long. They hadn't really met many of the adult dogs, if any of them. Shaking her head, she said "I know how to use my wings..." To prove her point, she jumped and hovered in the air, then came back down gently.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:32 pm

Joeseph-Marie
    nickname; joe || female || 5 years || interacting with; ××
    *thinking* "talking"

A small sigh left the muscular form of the tan female as she laid in the soft grass, her body slowly rising and falling with each breath she took; blinking open warm ambery-brown eyes she raised her head in alarm, taking in the unfamiliar surrounding. Shaking her head she stiffly rose to her paws though something heavy seemed to be weighing down on her back, turning her head she spotted a pair of wings attached to her body *what on earth is going on* she thought to herself before letting out a yelp of surprise as she managed to spread one of the wing, admiring the way the golden colored feathers fluttered in the soft breeze; laying it back against her body she scanned her surroundings, surprised to see others like her "I must be dreaming" she spoke to herself before plopping back down in the grass, unsure on what to do.

MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me