ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - roleplay

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:07 pm

Taru - adult - Tatra Shepherd dog - female - tags: Joseph-Marie
-
She watched the others from a distance, her eyes turned toward one of the youngsters there, which seemed to be rather confused. She walked closer to her and eventually heard her latest words to herself "You're not dreaming...this is real..." she said to her in a gentle voice "This is the world after death, in other words, this is dog's heaven" she said to her. She shook her white fur a little bit "I am Taru, I have been there for a short while...I guess you're new?" she asked her.

Dandelion -adult - Basenji - male - crush on Perth - tags: Perth
-
He looked around for a bit, still trying to find his courage, but his courage was who knows where. He felt rather confused as the Australian Kelpie came to him, now. Did he maybe see him staring at him or what, he thought that could not be possible as he himself could know if he looked at him back when he was looking at him. He shook his head "So how do you know my name?" he questioned him "I don't remember never telling that to you" he said.

Nanami - adult - Saarloos wolfdog - female - tags: Open
-
She was very frustrated and angry after coming in here, she didn't want to come because she still had things to do, but now the stupid humans decided another way. She didn't know the reason why she was here at first before learning the truth about what happened to her, the humans mistook her for a wolf and that's why she is here now. So of course she was pissed off now, but she also started to realize that she can't do anything about it.

Turbo - Young - Dogo Argentino - male - tags: Spooky, Boo
-
The younger dog rolled his eyes "Of course you do, it's didn't seem that thought" he said to them. He looked at Spooky "That's cool, but not flying...flying is this" he said. He spread his wings and flapped them vigorously, but did not come down immediately but remained flying over the puppies, circling them a few times "This is flying" he said as he got back down.

Salami - adult - Australian Kelpie - male - mate is Pleumm - tags: Pleumm
-
He sighed "That's good... I've been wondering...what it could be if we didn't die...I am happy the triples are still safe and alive, but I do feel bad that either you or Perth lost your life because I was too weak to protect anyone" he said. He shook his head "I also promised to be there when Serina has her pups, but once again I could not keep that promise...I can't be there for her" he said to his mate.

Tasha - Pup - Kishu inu - female - tags: Hajime, Momo
-
She was lost and confused, just a moment ago she was with her mother, her siblings, and those kind humans, but now she was alone. The pain she felt then was gone and she had those weird things on her back. She didn't know where she was supposed to go or where to find her family, so far she didn't see anyone she could recognize. Her eyes caught the white dog there which sure reminded her about her mother, being the same looking, but she knew very well that dog was nobody she could now "H..ello...uh is there anyone else which looks like you? or me?" she asked the Kishu ken, before looked over the other dog walking there as well "Are you seen my family?" she questioned them in worry.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:56 pm

[sorry if Dandelion is meant to be new here. I was figuring he's been here for a bit, since he's four, but sorry if he actually hasn't.]

Mirria- f- 12 y- Canaan dog- white with tan head and tail, white wings- lesbian- mate: Diana- aunt of Momo- Tags: Diana

The tan headed dog flicked her tan tail, and let her eyes wander a bit. Her white wings stretched, then she folded them once more. She began to walk, soon coming upon her mate and smiling a canine smile. The white dog greeted "Diana...hello," then looked around a bit.

Momo- m- 2 y- Akita Jindo- homosexual- crush: Hajime- SO is open but likely to be Hajime- adoptive aunt- Tags: Hajime, Tasha

The pretty one, pretty for a male, curled his tail over his back as usual. Reddish brown wings stretched, then he folded them against him. The light red and high white male, with white eye spots, jaw, and forehead streak, sighed. Sectoral heterochromatic eyes soon spotted Hajime, and he headed over.

(will change for Tasha once Hajime is posted again)

Pleumm- f- 8 y- Thai Ridgeback- black with brown eyes and black wings- Bi- mate: Salami- son Perth and three living offspring- Tags: Perth a bit, Salami

The brown eyed black short haired dog shook her head a couple times. "I know...and we should have all been there for that," she said. "We should have been there for Sheyla and Pie as well," she said to him. She then sighed and shook her head as she looked at him. "You weren't weak...and you passed away too, because of me. It was my fault...as I should have learned to swim but I never did. Anyway, enough talk of that, I'm just glad we three can be together. Those three have each other and their mates, and we know Serina has had her pups, or is close to it."

Perth- m- 4 y- Australian Kelpie x Thai Ridgeback- homosexual- crush: Dandelion- dad and mom, living siblings- Tags: parents a bit, Dandelion

The deeply brown eyes of the Kelpie Ridgeback mix blinked, as he looked at him. The black and tan dog said "Of course I know your name. You must have talked to some of the others by now," he said. "I heard your name, though...I wasn't really trying to eavesdrop." Of course, maybe he'd just heard a dog talking about dandelions. Even if he'd assumed the other dog's name, it seemed he'd been right either way.

Boo- genderfluid (m more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Boys)- crush Viper most likely- too young for mate- twin Spooky- Tags: Spooky/Turbo

The semi fluffy white and minimally blue merle tri pup twitched their ears again. The blue and brown eyed pup nodded to the bigger dog. "Are you...a puppy too?" they suddenly asked, wanting to know. They tilted their head as they asked this, then made a small sound as he watched him.

Spooky- genderfluid (f more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Pan)- crush could be Tasha- too young for mate- Twin Boo- Tags: Boo/Turbo

The semi fluffy black furred one shook her head as she looked at the other. she sighed when her sibling outright asked if the other was a pup. They then watched as he flew around, saying "Yeah, yeah." They jumped into the air, flying in a small circle then hovering back to the ground again.

Tero- genderfluid- 4 y- Baengkaew- medium sized fluffy white with reddish brown head and tail, white wings- males (pan?)- crush: Katsu- mate open- Tags

X

Henri- m- 2 y- Catahoula Leopard dog mix- floppy eared brown eyed dog with golden brown fur and darker brownish spots, golden brown wings- homosexual; Kuzo- Tags

X
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ - 002

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:43 am

Diana - 14 years - female - Lithuanian Hound - mate: Mirria - location: meadow - tags: Mirria
    She raised her head and was met by the soft, sweet smile of her beautiful mate Mirria. "Hello, Mirria," she murmured in greeting, a smile upon her own maw. Diana continued to glance around, looking at the other dogs in the meadow. "Have you met any more of the newcomers?"

Carita - 4 years - female - Bernese Mountain Dog - crush: open - location: mountains - tags: Nanami
    She glanced around, now outside, and peered at the other dogs in the area. There was a Wolfdog a few yards away. The Bernese Mountain Dog was curious enough to approach, though very shyly. "Um, hello... I'm sorry to interrupt. I mean, if you were doing anything... not that I'm saying you weren't!" Carita rambled. Soon enough, she told herself to shut her mouth and get herself in order before she spoke again. "Anyways... I just noticed that you seemed upset and I was wondering if you needed to talk?"

Luciano - 3 years - male - Brazilian Tracker - crush: open - location: forest - tags: open
    The forest was not a place he was used to, but it was one he now called home. After losing his life almost a year ago, he found that he loved Heaven, similar to most. Luciano could now be carefree, unworried about little trifles such as disease and death. Not one part of him missed being alive, as he inhaled the scent of pine.

Hajime - 2 years - male - Kishu Ken - crush: Momo - location: meadow - tags: Hajime & Tasha
    His eyes shifted to the sight of another dog approaching him, an Akita Jindo by the name of Hajime. The other dog was also relatively new to Heaven, so they were told. "Hello," Hajime greeted simply and politely. He opened his mouth to say more when he was interrupted by a pup. Blinking in surprise, he glanced down at the creamy white dog. "Um... I'm... I'm not sure. I don't know where your family is. And I haven't seen any one else like us... yet. Are you new here?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:48 am

(The age is the age when they died, he is not being born here or being here four years...)
-
She watched the others from a distance, her eyes turned toward one of the youngsters there, which seemed to be rather confused. She walked closer to her and eventually heard her latest words to herself "You're not dreaming...this is real..." she said to her in a gentle voice "This is the world after death, in other words, this is dog's heaven" she said to her. She shook her white fur a little bit "I am Taru, I have been there for a short while...I guess you're new?" she asked her.

-
He looked at him and then shook his tail a little bit "Oh, I see...of course this is not that big place or how could I know as I am only being the same place...maybe you did hear my name from someone else..." he said then got a little bit silent "Yes the same reason how I know your name, without really even talked to you before..." he said.

Nanami - adult - Saarloos wolfdog - female - tags: Carita
-
She looked at the Bernese mountain dog approving her, her ears moving as she listened to her mumbling "Doing? What could we do, we're dead. We don't need to sleep, or eat or anything to keep us alive because we're not alive..." she said to her. She then shook her head "Sorry...I am just angry because of the reason I am here now...I can't understand...why? I had still some plans..." she said lowering her head down with a sigh "What am I supposed to do now?" she asked.

-
He looked at Boo when he asked him a question "Hmm, well not really a pup, I am a year old...I was when I..." he got silent for a bit then shook his head "I don't know do we count the age in here anymore, or are we always on that age when we come here...I don't really know" he said in confusion. He then turned to Spooky "Oh that looked good, can you fly straight up, to the height of the treetop? The wives there is heart-sto...warming" he said.

-
He looked to the ground for a moment "Do you think we could seek the word of living? Like a ghost for a while?!" he asked her for a moment. He had not been there that long yet to know what they could or not do, but there were those spirits and ghosts in the living world or rumors about those, he was not sure about them. He sighed "I could want to see them, even one last time, and I want to apologize my son..." he said with a sigh.

-
She looked at the two dogs one after another, and she lowered her head and ears a little bit as she heard the Hajime's respond "I see..." she murmured with a sight "I guess I am, I don't remember this place, or how I got here, I just know that I can't find my family anywhere...and why do I...you do have them as well, but why we have birds like wings? I can't get them off. Why? I don't get this, what's going on?" she started to question in confusion and a little bit of fear.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:53 pm

[Yeah, I didn't say he was born here because that would be weird.
Also, I'm POed now because thus stupid piece of crap reloaded on me instead of just scrolling up...]

Mirria- f- 12 y- Canaan dog- white with tan head and tail, white wings- lesbian- mate: Diana- aunt of Momo- Tags: Diana

The tan headed and tailed dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at her mate. She nodded her head to her, then looked around for a moment. She said "That pup over by Hajime and Momo looks new. I think those two with Turbo are also new," as she then looked over there.

Momo- m- 2 y- Akita Jindo- homosexual- crush: Hajime- SO is open but likely to be Hajime- adoptive aunt- Tags: Hajime, Tasha

The pretty light red and white male smiled a canine smile at Hajime. He nodded as he looked at him, then turned sectoral heterochromatic eyes to the pup. "I um...haven't seen any that look like you. Are you...you must be new here," he said, assuming so from how young she was. That made him feel a bit sad...and he looked around. He saw two more pups that he'd never met, not yet, with Turbo.

Pleumm- f- 8 y- Thai Ridgeback- black with brown eyes and black wings- Bi- mate: Salami- son Perth and three living offspring- Tags: Perth a bit, Salami

The brown eyed black short haired dog shook her head as she looked at him. "No...at least, we can't go back to actually talk to them. I don't know if we could even go back just to see how they're doing. I mean...we can see them from up here, I've seen them a couple times."

Perth- m- 4 y- Australian Kelpie x Thai Ridgeback- homosexual- crush: Dandelion- dad and mom, living siblings- Tags: parents a bit, Dandelion

The black and tan dog nodded as he looked at the other male. "Yeah...so we've probably heard of each other from others, or overheard them by accident. They'd call that eavesdropping... though probably not if its accidental. If you've spoken to my parents or overheard them, you'd definitely have heard my name." He pointed his nose towards Salami and Pleumm.

Boo- genderfluid (m more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Boys)- crush Viper most likely- too young for mate- twin Spooky- Tags: Spooky/Turbo

The semi fluffy white and minimally blue merle tri pup twitched their ears again. The blue and brown eyed pup nodded to the bigger dog. "My mama said one year is still a pup, though some humans don't think so. She told us humans have weird views sometimes anyway..." They then looked to their sibling and barked, wagging their tail. They jumped and flew, but yelped as they came tumbling back down...

Spooky- genderfluid (f more often)- 5 mo- Aussie Mudi- ?? (Pan)- crush could be Tasha- too young for mate- Twin Boo- Tags: Boo/Turbo

The semi fluffy black furred one yipped a giggle, it would have been a giggle if they were human. They then nodded as they looked at him. "Heart...stopping?" they asked, having caught his changing of the word. They then ran to the tree, and jumped into the air. They were able to fly a quarter or half of the way up, but it wasn't the top of the tree. They came back down, saying "I think that's as high as i can go for now..."

Tero- genderfluid- 4 y- Baengkaew- medium sized fluffy white with reddish brown head and tail, white wings- males (pan?)- crush: Katsu- mate open- Tags

X

Henri- m- 2 y- Catahoula Leopard dog mix- floppy eared brown eyed dog with golden brown fur and darker brownish spots, golden brown wings- homosexual; Kuzo- Tags

X
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:57 pm

Chaos | Young Adult | Male | Australian Cattle Dog | Tags: Open

Warm. Everything felt warm. Chaos had never felt so warm and comfortable. It never felt like this on the farm, was he dreaming of life with Maw and his siblings again? The red Australian Cattle Dog opened his eyes to find himself in a field, similar to his own. He sat up, looking around. Why did things feel so… different? This surely wasn’t his farm, it was too nice. Felt too safe. Where was he? Where was his boy? Chaos stopped, focusing his gaze on some dogs in the distance. He squinted as hard as he could, trying to get a better look. They didn’t look like Rip and Snarl, the two guard dogs on the farm. There actually seemed to be.. a group of them? Choas sighed, maybe they had all been dumped together. Before introductions, however, he had to figure out where he was.

Chaos got to his paws and shook off the piles of dirt he knew was coating his fur. Yet there was nothing there. His coat was clean, spotless even. This is where he began to panic. Master never gave him a bath, only boy ever did. Why was he clean? Where was boy? Chaos felt his ears go flat against his head as he stared off into the distance. He remembered little of what had happened. He remembered the mean neighbor calling him over and giving him a treat. Rip and Snarl had warned him not to eat it, but he couldn’t resist a good bone. “I thought it was just a tummy ache.” Chaos mumbled to himself. Was he really gone?

Honey | Adult | Female | Yellow Labrador | Tags: Open

Honey sat sunbathing on a rock, eyes closed. Sometimes when she closed her eyes she would almost be transported back to her life on Earth. She often wondered how her sister, Spice, was doing. Honey and Spice had both been adopted by the same human, a lovely girl named Holly. Although they didn’t always get along, Honey never had imagined being without Spice in her life. The yellow lab opened her eyes, having to blink the sleep away from the small nap she took. Honey had already been here for 2 years now, she would’ve been 8. She sighed softly, forcing herself to sit up. She felt her wings brush against the rock, a feeling she was still not used to. The Labrador turned to look at them. They weren’t too big or too small, the perfect size for her body. They were the same cream color of her fur but with tufts of white thrown in. Honey had come to like them over time. She had always been jealous of birds and their ability to fly, and now she could too.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:10 pm

Katsu/ Male/ 4 years old/ Shikoku/ Bisexual/ Euthanized/ tags: open
Katsu chewed on a bone. While he no longer needed food to survive, he still enjoyed the taste of bone. He held the bone between his front paws and used his mouth to do damage to the item.

Lilac / Female/ 10 years old/ Jindo/ Demisexual/ Killed by another dog/ tags: open
Lilac lay in a patch of flowers, head on her paws. She listened to the gentle breeze and chirps of birds. Her ear perked up every so often but she was quite content with laying there.

Kuzo/ Male/ 2 years/ Pit bull/ Homosexual/ Poison/ Tags: open
Kuzo zoomed after birds, barking and tail wagging. He had a hobby of chasing birds when he was still alive and still does.

Viper/ Male/ 3 months/ Belgian Malinois/ Questioning/ Suffocation: Tags: Venom
Viper chased his sister around. “I’m gonna get you!” He said as he gained speed and getting closer to his sister.

Venom / Male/ 3 months/ Belgian Malinois/ Questioning/ Suffocation: Tags: Viper
Venom ran away from her brother. She looked back and saw how close he was. “No you aren’t!” She called back, trying to speed up her pace.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:36 am

-

-
He flicked his tail a little bit as he looked at the way the Kelpie made him look "Maybe, I don't even remember where I heard the name..." he said in silence "But have you been here long? I know you're being there as much I am being, but I did walk to get here too...so maybe I got there before you?" he asked him.

Nanami - adult - Saarloos wolfdog - female - tags: Carita
-
She looked at the Bernese mountain dog approving her, her ears moving as she listened to her mumbling "Doing? What could we do, we're dead. We don't need to sleep, or eat or anything to keep us alive because we're not alive..." she said to her. She then shook her head "Sorry...I am just angry because of the reason I am here now...I can't understand...why? I had still some plans..." she said lowering her head down with a sigh "What am I supposed to do now?" she asked.

-
He looked around "Maybe so, but I don't want to be told to be a pup, I want the others to see me as a young adult, not just a pup," he said to them "Well it's not like I will get much older than this, I don't know to do we age in here..." he started to wonder. He looked at them trying their wings "That was very good, you will get higher the more you use those wings, even flying needs practice..." he said. He looked at them "So you two are siblings? right?" he asked.

-
He looked at his mate "What are you talking about? There is a way to see the living?" he asked her "I didn't know, how we can do that...are we allowed to do that?" he started questioning her. He was not sure how this world of the dead or heaven worked.

-
She looked at the two dogs one after another, and she lowered her head and ears a little bit as she heard the Hajime's respond "I see..." she murmured with a sight "I guess I am, I don't remember this place, or how I got here, I just know that I can't find my family anywhere...and why do I...you do have them as well, but why we have birds like wings? I can't get them off. Why? I don't get this, what's going on?" she started to question in confusion and a little bit of fear.

She looked at the Akita "Yes, I just arrived here...I don't know why or how I don't know anything" she said sadly "I see, you didn't see them...maybe they're not in here...so what am I supposed to do now?" she asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:18 am

Chief
Male | Dalmatian | 5 years old | Demisexual | Tags: open

The well built male rose from his peaceful slumber. Long legs extended till the spotted canine was at his full height. He let out a yawn, shaking his body to wake himself up a bit more. The nap was quite enjoyable to him, but now he felt like doing something else. The male still wasn’t used to the environment even after a few years. When he was still alive he’d be busy every single day, helping the firefighters with rescuing others or offering firefighters comfort after a long day.

Rose
Female | Pomeranian |3 years | Heterosexual | Tags: open

Rose sat on a small rock, looking up at the falling flowers from the tree above her. They were so pretty and multicolored. Watching the petals cascade down, she watched calmly. One fell on her nose, causing her to sneeze. She then chuckled at herself. The flowers were so beautiful and smelled so good.

Victor
Male | Bernese Mountain Dog | 10 Years | Asexual, Demiromantic | Tags: open

Victor sat in the way of a nice breeze. Having as thick of a pelt as he did, even in the afterlife, made it feel terrible in the heat. Using his black wings, he attempted to fan himself. It wasn’t the most effective, but it worked a little. He huffed in frustration, shaking his pelt. He sighed, collapsing onto a cold rock, aiding in cooling him down a bit

Subject 103
Female | Border Collie | 4 years | Asexual, Demiromantic | Tags: open

The female didn’t understand why many were so afraid of death. When your life was complete suffering, why would death be scary? When she was alive she felt like she had no true purpose, but now she was free of that constant search for purpose.

Callum
Male | Goldendoodle | 8 months | Homosexual | Tags; open

The young puppy was busy chasing a butterfly. It kept escaping his grasp. How could such a small creature be so swift and nimble? Callum didn’t get it. “Stop! Come back!” He called as the butterfly flew out of his reach.

Alice
Female | Doberman | 1 year | Demisexual | Tags: open

Alice dug her teeth into the stuffed animal, ripping it from limb to limb. She shook her head, shaking the stuffed bear and the stuffing flew everywhere. She enjoyed destroying things, it was fun and allowed her to take out her emotions.

LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:10 am

The tan headed and tailed dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at her mate. She nodded her head to her, then looked around for a moment. She said "That pup over by Hajime and Momo looks new. I think those two with Turbo are also new," as she then looked over there.

The pretty light red and white male smiled a canine smile at Hajime. He nodded as he looked at him, then turned sectoral heterochromatic eyes to the pup. "I um...haven't seen any that look like you. Are you...you must be new here," he said, assuming so from how young she was. That made him feel a bit sad...and he looked around. He saw two more pups that he'd never met, not yet, with Turbo.

(going to leave this until Melody posts again)

The brown eyed black short haired dog shook her head as she looked at him. "No, no, that's not what I meant..." she said to him. "I don't think we can actually leave here, wherever here is, even though we have these wings. What are our wings even for?" she then asked him.

The black and tan dog nodded as he looked at the other male. "Well, I guess it doesn't really matter who we heard each other's names from." He glanced around a moment, then shook his head. "Honestly...I don't know, we can't really tell time here...but yeah, its been a bit of time since I got here. You could have gotten here before me, yeah. My mom got here first, then my dad I think, then me. They um...went together...because he was trying to save her. Then I was kind of dumb and stayed outside too long, and I got really cold, and ended up here."

The semi fluffy white and minimally blue merle tri pup nodded. The blue and brown eyed pup looked up at him, and said "Yeah...I don't think we age here. This isn't Earth, i...overheard another dog call it Heaven or something. Oh, um...yes, we're twins, and we got really sick...We were adopted together, and we both got sick with something. We ended up here not too much later," they said, and they'd ended up here only recently.

The semi fluffy black furred one nodded as well, tail wagging a bit. "Well then...I'll just have to do more flying, and get better at it." She wasn't sure shed ever be able to actually get all the way to the top of the tree. She wasn't a large dog, after all, but it wasn't like she was teeny tiny either.

Tero- genderfluid- 4 y- Baengkaew- medium sized fluffy white with reddish brown head and tail, white wings- males (pan?)- crush: Katsu- mate open- Tags: Katsu

They tilted their head, as they saw another dog chewing on a bone. They weren't sure where he'd gotten the bone, so they ran over. "Hello," the pretty dog barked, then blinked and scolded their self for that. "Um...where did you get that bone?" they then asked, and realized he was handsome.

Henri- m- 2 y- Catahoula Leopard dog mix- floppy eared brown eyed dog with golden brown fur and darker brownish spots, golden brown wings- homosexual; Kuzo- Tags: Kuzo

The CLD looked up as he heard barking. He saw birds, almost thinking that was odd. He then thought on it. Probably birds that had died and ended up here. He shook his head a couple times. He trotted over to the other dog, deciding to try and have a conversation, starting by saying "Hello."

-new dog goes here-

-new dog goes here-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me