Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:38 am

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Ark, Arathorn, John-> Charm

The smaller and slender white wolf looked to the others as well. He made a small sound, saying "Everything seems fuzzy now...I thought we were talking to her, but...everything feels fuzzy and odd, for that memory." He shook his head, standing and shaking himself. He moved to follow the other, but was stopped when Charm called to him. He made a small sound, then sighed and asked "Yes, Charm?"

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Scout- pansexual panromantic- crush: Silver and Jeckyll- mate: open- wants some pups- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver, Jeckyll, Reapernight

The white wolf twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth. She smiled a canine smile at Silver. She took a deep breath as she did. "Silver...do you...have feelings for any wolf?" She didn't dare to hope. If he didn't, that would give her hope. If he did, she'd want to know who it was. She didn't know if he'd tell her. She didn't even know if she'd tell her if he had feelings. she shook her head a bit. "Sorry...just trying to talk more. We have to wait for those two. All we can really do is talk," well, they could also play a game.

She walked right up to Jeckyll and hissed (or the equivalent wolf sound) "I haven't even told him yet." She then stepped back and smiled at Reapernight. "Hello young one; I don't mind you coming along at all." Silver had said he liked being around her, not...not that he had a thing for her.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Stormy, Charm and technically Nanook Jr

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf nodded at the other. "Oh yeah, that's true...but maybe we shouldn't be letting him get a stomachache. He could get even more moody or maybe even withdrawn." She'd noticed the pup either acted angry and annoyed, or hid away. She knew he had more emotions than just those. He only ever seemed to display those types of things to them, however.

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Charm, Nanook Jr

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup sighed. "We shouldn't be fighting each other...we're all a giant pack now. We should only fight the bad wolves," but even as he said that he jumped. He jumped to grab the rabbit and tore off some meat, then jumped back.

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: two, she's one month and a couple weeks so its close (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Jule, Renier, Aspen

The black phase she wolf with the white toes nosed at her mate. She then quickly pulled back, as she didn't quite know where he was hurt. "Lets get you healed up...and...where are you actually hurt at?" she asked. She wished he'd realize he didn't need to hunt.
She nodded to the one healer, and smiled at the she wolf a bit. "Thank you for reassuring me...maybe I should stop worrying too much. I'm glad he won't be out of work too long though," she said. He was one of the scouts, so he needed to be able to do that job with Tundra.

-Quinn will go here-

John- m- 3 y- Ambermoon- Lead Light Elemental- hetero; Raine- mate open- no pups- Jess (sister), two pups- Tags: Ark

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male looked to the three. He dipped his head to Winter and Arathorn a moment. He then landed and focused on Ark, shaking his head a bit. "She...I heard her voice, then I got a fever and was stuck in my den." He stared at the mark himself, after showing it to the other male. "Its fine...but no...I don't know what happened to her, just... that something has happened. I got all the knowledge, and the power of Light. That means something bad has happened to her, doesn't it?" he asked, feeling worry.

Jess- f- 5 y- Ambermoon- Healer- Pan demi; Errol if the person comes back, Kyla, Hailey a bit- mate: Nyxx (missing), open again- pups: Ettore and Skye- John (brother)- Tags: pups, looking at John's den

The pretty, average height and slender red female yawned a bit. She then shook her head, darkened ears twitching and a darkened tipped tail flicking. The semi fluffy looking one let brown eyes look to her pups after a moment. She nosed at Ettore a bit, then looked to where her brother was.

Ettore (guardian)- m- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, homosexual as adult; Fox, maybe Lykos- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, sister- Tags: family

The silver almost white pup, with gray on his back and black guard hairs, yawned a bit. His black lined ears twitched a bit, and he flicked his tail. The smaller and slender one sighed a bit, then shook his head. Blue and brown heterochromatic eyes looked to mama, then Skye.

Skye- f- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, lesbian in future; Lily- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, brother- Tags: family

The exact copy of her brother, down to the back coloration and ear lining, she was so pretty. The cute one would only grow prettier with time. The slender but not small, not like him, female jumped at her brother. Blue eyes widened when he yelped...but she realized he was okay.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:17 am

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|PP -SilverLeaf|John
Ark sighed, "It's possible she has become a vanished one now...I'll tell you this though, you don't have to bow to us. As the new holder of Light, you are now one of the Leaders. I know that can be somewhat daunting, but you'll adjust just fine. From what I've seen you have a solid head on your shoulders." A small frown crossed his face, "This does affirm my previous thoughts. That even though we have these powers if whatever gave them to us doesn't think we are doing well or thinks we can't handle it...we aren't safe."

Bray|5yrs|Fighter|PP -AmberMoon|Aiyana-->Ark, John
Bray and her sister head for Ark, "I wonder what's going on with John?" She asked softly, the male seemed worried about something. But it all became clear as they got closer and Bray noticed the mark of Light on John's shoulder. A chill raced along her spine, making her fur ruffle slightly.

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|PP -GrimShade|Fury
Another groan escaped Zen, "I didn't end up here because I wanted to... That bastard Ark is stronger than he looks..." His ears pressed against his head in displeasure. "I hate that wolf..." He bit out the words in a low growl. A small part of Zen felt embarrassed. "As for Silver, he isn't much better in my mind. Telling me it's all my fault."

Calfix|5yrs|Lead Water Elemental|PP -DawnStone|Yuki, Raine, Razor
"Glad to see you up, Razor, we are setting off to hunt. Yuki and Raine were looking for a few more paws to try and bring back something decent."

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|PP -FrostDrop|Raine, Calfix, Razor
Yuki nodded, "We tried to wake you, but you sort of sleep like a rock..." She shook her fur out, before walking, "I'm really hoping we can catch something big and meaty. I think everyone could use a juicy meal right about now."

Silver|5yrs|Healer|PP -RavenRose|Tundra, Jeckyll, Reapernight
Silver's fur heated as Tundra asked him if there was any wolf he liked. But he didn't get the chance to answer before Jeckyll referred to them as love birds. Making Tundra march right up to him with a hiss, his ears flicked as he decided what to do. Before finally settling on trying to be a bit brave, he had faced off with Zen before. What could be so tough about confessing, "No need to be jealous just because I like her, Jeckyll." Okay, that had not been how he'd wanted to say that. He frowned, "I mean...that..." There wasn't anything Silver could say to cover that slip-up. But he had gotten a tad irritated with Jeckyll's remarks. Not to mention leaving a possibly poor example for the young Reapernight.

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|PP -DawnStone|Breeze, Jr. Nanook, Stormy
Jule headed back for the Watchers den, noticing Breeze by herself with Stormy and Nanook, "Are we eating well?" She asked as she sat down watching the two pups hold very different views of how things worked. "In a way, you are both wrong and right. There are moments when one must fight to the death to attain life, but there are other times you can go the gentle route and still survive. More often than not, it takes a precise amount of balancing." Her tail swayed lazily behind her, "If you think the world is out to get you all the time, then it will be so. But if you feel nothing could ever want harm you, then you are sure to die."

Renier|4yrs|Scout|PP -DawnStone|Pandora, Aspen
"That's good to know at least. I'll be sure to rest accordingly and not over-stretch it." He glanced at Pandora,"While we have you here...can you do a small check up on Pandora... Just to make sure the pups are still fine?" He was always worried about the pups, for fear something would go wrong, and after making Pandora worry about him he wanted to double-check on her.

Fox|10mnths|Loner|PP -AmberMoon|Vixen, Astral
Fox flinched pressing his body to the ground, "I-I didn't go too far...." His light amber eyes turned to his sister, "Hey now don't you remember the last time I ate a bunch of bugs! I had the shinest coat unlike yours. But no I wasn't eating them this time around only playing with them." He said proudly, his chest puffing out as if it were some sort of grand achievement.

Kyla|4yrs|Loner|PP -N/A|Open
Kyla watched as Lily and Lykos nodded before lying down and closing their eyes. They had been traveling for a while now, part of it had been spent running for their lives. The predators seeming to have gotten more aggressive than they once were. All in all, though, she was simply happy that she'd been able to keep them safe and healthy this entire time. When she'd first taken them under her wing she almost lost Lykos to a fever he'd gotten. She'd been worried sick about him, but soon he was back to normal. Ever since the two of them hadn't really ever gotten sick. Getting into trouble however, was a whole other matter. They were certainly growing more mischievous. She shook her head, focusing on the task at hand, hunting!

Lily|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Lykos
Lily rested her head on her paws, "Do you ever think she'll let us go on one of the big hunts with her..." Lily said with a small frown. Lykos shook his head, "She still worries too much." Lily sighed, "We've been practicing so much...but I'm starting to wonder if it will ever be enough."

Lykos|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Lily
Lykos frowned, "I don't know...what if we do some more practicing while she's gone! She'd be so impressed if she returns and we had our own food. Not anything big, but still." Lily frowned, "She told us to stay put. We are surrounded by a bunch of other wolf scents. You remember what happened the last time we ran into a wolf..." Lykos flinched, "Yes...but...if we are careful then we won't get caught and maybe then she'll stop babying us." "Maybe...things are getting harder and you and I both need more food. She has been getting skinnier...Let's do it!"
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:13 pm

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Ark, Arathorn, John-> Charm

The smaller and slender white wolf looked to the others as well. He made a small sound, saying "Everything seems fuzzy now...I thought we were talking to her, but...everything feels fuzzy and odd, for that memory." He shook his head, standing and shaking himself. He moved to follow the other, but was stopped when Charm called to him. He made a small sound, then sighed and asked "Yes, Charm?"

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Scout- pansexual panromantic- crush: Silver and Jeckyll- mate: open- wants some pups- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver, Jeckyll, Reapernight

The white wolf twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth. She walked right up to Jeckyll and hissed (or the equivalent wolf sound) "I haven't even told him yet." She then stepped back and smiled at Reapernight. "Hello young one; I don't mind you coming along at all."

She nearly choked when Silver pretty much admitted to having feelings for her. Wait...that's what he'd actually done, right, not just saying he liked her as a friend? He'd said he liked her, but that still could mean as just a friend. Taking a breath, she turned back to the male. "Silver...in what way do you like me?" she asked him. "Its fine if its just as friends, but...I want to make absolutely sure of what you meant."

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Stormy, Charm and technically Nanook Jr

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf nodded at the other. "Oh yeah, that's true...but maybe we shouldn't be letting him get a stomachache. He could get even more moody or maybe even withdrawn." She'd noticed the pup either acted angry and annoyed, or hid away. She knew he had more emotions than just those. He only ever seemed to display those types of things to them, however.

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Charm, Nanook Jr, Jule

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup sighed. "We shouldn't be fighting each other...we're all a giant pack now. We should only fight the bad wolves," but even as he said that he jumped. He jumped to grab the rabbit and tore off some meat, then jumped back.

He made a small sound as Jule came back over to join them, Charm, and mama. He said "I know it's not all butterflies and rainbows...Obviously we have to fight cougars and things like that too. If they trap us somewhere or start trying to come onto our territory." He thought she was speaking to him on the part of thinking nothing could hurt them. Shaking his head, he asked "Is Renier okay?"

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: two, she's one month and a couple weeks so its close (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Renier, Aspen

The black phase she wolf with the white toes watched as Jule headed back to the others. She then looked to her mate, nosing at him. This time, it wasn't her searching for injuries or anything like that. This time, it was her being affectionate and trying to show him she loved him. She was just so glad he hadn't gotten hurt any worse. She made a small sound as he spoke...but then nodded and said "Oh, yeah...could you check them?"

-Quinn will go here-

John- m- 3 y- Ambermoon- Lead Light Elemental- hetero; Raine- mate open- no pups- Jess (sister), two pups- Tags: Ark, noticing Bray looking at him

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male shuddered a bit. "A vanished...I've never liked that word, though I understand. We use that word since you essentially vanish, if something happens to you." He let out a small breath, and shook his head. He then blinked as he looked at the other male, listening to his words. "O-Oh, um...okay, I won't bow to any of you like that again." Indeed, he remained upward, not lowering his gaze or dipping his head. He made a worried sound, saying "We have to be safe...we have pups here." he then felt eyes on them, so he looked and saw Bray watching. He called "Bray...are you okay over there?" as she seemed upset or stunned.

Jess- f- 5 y- Ambermoon- Healer- Pan demi; Errol if the person comes back, Kyla, Hailey a bit- mate: Nyxx (missing), open again- pups: Ettore and Skye- John (brother)- Tags: pups

The semi fluffy red and darker female shook her head a couple times. She watched some of the other wolves look towards her brother...She sighed as she watched a moment, then quickly turned back to her pups. She watched the two pups once more.

Ettore (guardian)- m- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, homosexual as adult; Fox, maybe Lykos- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, sister- Tags: family

The silver almost white minimal gray and black pup growled at his sister. The smaller and slender one narrowed blue and brown eyes at Skye...He wip

Skye- f- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, lesbian in future; Lily- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, brother- Tags: family

The exact copy of her brother knew how cute she was, so she gave mama this look. Jess only shook her head at the female pup. The blue eyed one turned her eyes back to Ettore, wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:06 am

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Calfix, hunters
[πŸ”₯]
He left the other leaders and made his way to the hunters and Calfix "Hello there Calfix, and hunters" he called out with a flick of his dark tail "I think you're still looking for more hunters to join you, I could be more than ready to accompany you on that" he said to them.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Razor, Arathorn
[πŸ”₯]
She looked at Calfix and Yuki, as they spoke to Razor "Yeah I think we could be enough for now?" she said then turned to Arathorn "Oh you want to accompany us too? That's better than good, now we have...five hunters" she said with a little smile to her uncle.

Aspen | Healer | female | 4 years | Silverleaf | tags: Jule, Renier, Pandora
[β˜€οΈ]
She looked at Renier "The pups?, sure I can check her out, but as long there are no odd feelings or anything on her then I sure think anything is fine with the pups" she said to them.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Silver, Tundra, Reapernight
[πŸŒ‘]
He snarled a little bit "I am not jealous, looking at you two is just annoying when it is so obvious..." he said with a sigh. He flicked his ears as the others were talking "well now there is a confession, anyway, could we go now?" he said to them "As long you two can talk and walk at the same time, I and Reapernight will stay behind, so do whatever you want" he said with a flick of his dark tail.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Winter
[β˜€οΈ]
She smiled at the leader "Sorry to bother you alpha Winter, but I wanted to know more about Nanook Jr. He is acting very bad way and he will eventually come to ask you about his parents, before he does...could you tell me anything you know about them?" she asked the male.

Nanook Jr | Pup | male | 5 months | Frostdrop | tags: Stormy, Breeze, Jule
[πŸŒ‘]
He looked irritated, he found it weird as the others were so kind to each other, his father told him that he could never get anything without fighting, fighting was the only right thing to be done. He sighed a little bit "You all are so boring" he said and left the nursery, his tail flicking as he looked at the camp and then saw the Frostdrop leader with his adoptive mother.

Aiyana | Lead nature element | female | 5 years | Ambermoon | tags: Bray, John, Ark
[πŸ€]
She looked at John for a moment, seeing the mark and having this weird feeling around him, just like the rest of the other leaders "I see, you have the mark? Did something happen to the former light element?"(I forgot her name) she asked him rather confused. She then shook her head "Ohh nothing wrong with my sister, we have something to speak with Ark, If you have time to listen Ark?" she said to John, then turned to Ark.

Razor | male | hunter | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Raine, Arathorn
[πŸ€]
He looked at Calfix and then at Yuki "You tried?" he said looking a little embarrassed "Oohh sorry, sorry, I guess I was sleepier than I thought to be, well but I guess I am not too late..." he said. His eyes looked to Calfix and then to Arathorn "Could we have now enough to try to catch a bigger prey" he said.

Fury | male | fighter | 3 years | Grimshade | tags: Zen
[πŸŒ‘]
He looked at him "Hmm, I sure missed something very important then did I?" he said silently "Did you try to fight him or what? Well he has to be strong to be a leader... a weak leader could make a weak pack right" he said thoughtfully. He sat down "So what happened? And where are you hurt for? I don't see anything wrong about you?" he said as he looked at him.

Hailey | female | scout | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Renier, others
[β˜€οΈ]
She walked to the healer's den to look "Hmm mornings Renier, and ladies...anyway are you out of the scout duties today Renier?" she asked the other scout "I think we could do a scouting, but If you can't I will figure out something with someone else instead" she said flicking her tail.

Titan | male | elder | 10 years | Silverleaf | tags: open
[πŸŒͺ]

Astral | female | loner | 7 years | Ambermoon | tags: Fox, Vixen
[🌊]
She looked at her pups "Just stay here, okay, I will come back soon and then we will have a very good meal" she said to them "All I want for you two is just to wait here" she said flicking her tail. Her ears perked up ahead as she sniffed the air once again the scent of wild boar had not moved anywhere yet.

Vixen | female | loner pup | 10 month | Ambermoon | tags: Astral, Fox
[πŸ”₯]
She rolled her eyes "Yeah you made the shinies pelt the whole forest, but you also had a very bad stomachache and you don't want me to say in loud the mess happened later that day do you?" she said to him with a smirk. She looked at her mother "Yes Mom I will look after my stupid brother" she said to her then looked at her brother.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:59 pm

Reapernight is just waiting to hunt/patrol

Firestorm/female/3 years/Gentle walkers/Demiromantic & ace/Feeling: Jumpy/Mentions: none/Tags: open
In the forest in a tree den slept a reddish brown wolf, the wolf was covered in scars due to many fights. Her sleep wasn't pleasant now a days as they were plagued by nightmares of the night her pack was attacked, the abuse from the Blood Moons, the sneak attacks from the other packs, the deaths of her siblings. She was thin was hunting wasn't always easy as the prey either ran into rivers or pack territory or chased her off, or she became way to injured to continue the hunt. Whatever her nightmare was made her jolt awake in a panic and made her look around wide eyed and panting. When she saw she was in her den she sighed in relief and slowly poked her nose out the den to sniff for any danger, not smelling anything she slowly climbs out. She jumped as something was rustling the bushes, just as she was about to go back in her den a hare jumped out of the bushes and made her mentally kick herself over being scarred of a hare.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:41 pm

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Charm

The smaller and slender white wolf watched Arathorn go off to the others. Ark had told them both to go, but he sighed now and shook his head. He was sure five of them could handle hunting today. Shaking his head again, he focused on the she wolf, not wanting to be rude to her. "That's really worrying...but all we can do is hope he'll actually end up like his mother. Realizing right from wrong and not trying to harm everyone else. Oh...his dad was just terrible...I don't really like to talk about Nanook, since it brings up the memories...The mother was one of the sweetest females I've ever known. I don't know how Nanook hooked her...and I felt bad for her. At least she loved her son, but...Nanook, he...hurt her. He's the reason she isn't here anymore, and I can't tell Nanook Junior that."

The white wolf nearly choked when Silver pretty much admitted to having feelings for her. Wait...that's what he'd actually done, right, not just saying he liked her as a friend? He'd said he liked her, but that still could mean as just a friend. Taking a breath, she turned back to the male. "Silver...in what way do you like me?" she asked him. "Its fine if its just as friends, but...I want to make absolutely sure of what you meant."

(Can't really change it until Silver is posted again)

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Stormy, Charm and Nanook Jr

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf watched the other go to Winter. She then looked to the two pups, and sighed a bit as she watched them...She watched as Nanook Junior seemingly suddenly abandoned eating. He began to head off, and she said "Hey..I'm supposed to be watching you." She then shook her head again. "Jule...what are we going to do with him?" she then asked the other she wolf.

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Charm, Nanook Jr, Jule

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup made a small sound as Jule came back over to join them, Charm, and mama. He said "I know it's not all butterflies and rainbows... Obviously we have to fight cougars and things like that too. If they trap us somewhere or start trying to come onto our territory." He thought she was speaking to him on the part of thinking nothing could hurt them. Shaking his head, he asked "Is Renier okay?" He then looked to his mom, before whimpering as Nanook Junior began to walk away from them...

Making up his mind, he gave a tiny growl and gulped down the rest of his food. He then ran after Nanook Junior, saying "Mama is right. As long as you're in the camp, though, it should be fine, so... play with me. If you don't like playing...teach me to fight, or defend myself, or whatever." He didn't actually know if Nanook Junior knew how to do any of that. He just wanted an excuse to stick around him.

(hopefully this can lead to what you wanted to do with them, Queen)

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: two, she's one month and a couple weeks so its close (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Renier, Aspen

The black phase she wolf with the white toes watched as Jule headed back to the others. She then looked to her mate, nosing at him. This time, it wasn't her searching for injuries or anything like that. This time, it was her being affectionate and trying to show him she loved him.

She looked at Aspen, saying "Nothing feels wrong, but...I've been told you can't always tell...Sometimes, pups can be born and that's when you find out they're gone. That's such a worrying thing..." she sighed. She shook her head a couple times, saying "I can definitely feel them moving from time to time, though."

-Quinn will go here-

John- m- 3 y- Ambermoon- Lead Light Elemental- hetero; Raine- mate open- no pups- Jess (sister), two pups- Tags: Ark, noticing Bray looking at him

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male shuddered a bit. "A vanished...I've never liked that word, though I understand. We use that word since you essentially vanish, if something happens to you." He let out a small breath, and shook his head. He then blinked as he looked at the other male, listening to his words. "O-Oh, um...okay, I won't bow to any of you like that again." Indeed, he remained upward, not lowering his gaze or dipping his head. He made a worried sound, saying "We have to be safe...we have pups here."

He nodded to Aiyana and Bray, saying "I do...and we don't know what happened...We have to assume she became a...Ark called it a Vanished. Something happened, and now I have all the knowledge and Light power. O...Oh, yeah...you can talk to him," he said.

Jess- f- 5 y- Ambermoon- Healer- Pan demi; Errol if the person comes back, Kyla, Hailey a bit- mate: Nyxx (missing), open again- pups: Ettore and Skye- John (brother)- Tags: pups

The semi fluffy red and darker female shook her head a couple times. She watched some of the other wolves look towards her brother...She sighed as she watched a moment, then quickly turned back to her pups. She watched the two pups once more.

The silver almost white minimal gray and black pup growled at his sister. The smaller and slender one narrowed blue and brown eyes at Skye...He shook his head, jumping away from her and shaking himself. He then jumped and bit at her tail, pawing at her tail as well.

The exact copy of her brother knew how cute she was, so she gave mama this look. Jess only shook her head at the female pup. The blue eyed one turned her eyes back to Ettore, watching him. She rolled her eyes, then gave a little growl as he jumped to bite and paw at her tail.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:02 am

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|PP -SilverLeaf|John, Bray, Aiyana
Ark turned to see Bray and Aiyana, Aiyana took John being the new Light Elemental in stride while Bray seemed far more shocked. But Bray shook her head coming back to her senses. "I'm all ears. There isn't much we can doing about Vera vanishing and the Element being given to John. So what do you have for us Bray?"

Bray|5yrs|Fighter|PP -AmberMoon|Aiyana, Ark, John
Bray shifted on her paws slightly, "Well, I was trying to think of way to relieve the pressure and tension between the fighters. As a fighter myself, I know it's hard to just accept we are all supposed to play buddy-buddy. But I thought if we tried to hold meetings, even combat sessions maybe a bit of the tension would ease over time. With the combat practice, we would need the leaders to sit in on it just in case someone got a bit too serious. I know as a fighter sitting still currently feels out of place. But I also know from my own personal feelings that I am exhausted from having to fight all the time. I'm sure other fighters share this sentiment. The meetings would be for the fighters to get to know each other a bit. I know at the start there may not be many, a lot of them might not wish to open up. But I'm hoping with time we will have all the fighters there and that maybe...it'll eventually just turn into a fun get-together instead of a serious matter." She hoped John and Ark didn't think her thoughts to be foolish. Ark stared at her in silence for a while, making her feel like she'd done something wrong. "That's...not a bad idea." he mused with a grin. "Your sister is brilliant Aiyana, though I could see why you looked so nervous. Some would probably have laughed in your face, Bray. But not me, I know it will be hard for a lot of the fighters to accept something like this. With time it could certainly bring everyone closer. We could extend it to full-blown Rank meetings, I know the Hunters, Watchers, Scouts, Healers, Elders, and pups won't be a big issue, but it would still do well for bonding. Strengthening the pack, that is the whole point of us coming together like this!"

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|PP -GrimShade|Fury
"He bit my paw! That crazy bastard literally bit my foot. It's still in the process of healing, but it's mainly between the pads that's still injured." His tail flicked across the floor. "Ark was the wolf who killed my sister..." He said in a low throaty growl.

Calfix|5yrs|Lead Water Elemental|PP -DawnStone|Yuki, Raine, Razor, Arathorn
Calfix nodded to Arathorn, "Hey Arathorn, now we've got ourselves a hunting party. I'd say we try to track down something big. And maybe a couple of smaller prey. For variety."

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|PP -FrostDrop|Raine, Calfix, Razor, Arathorn
Yuki bowed slightly toward Arathorn, two leaders were joining in the hunt! She felt both nervous and excited at the same time. Yuki shook her head as they walked, "No need to say sorry, when you are tired, you're tired. It's best to get a good sleep rather than to try and do your job in a half-asleep manner. That's how accidents happen."

Silver|5yrs|Healer|PP -RavenRose|Tundra, Jeckyll, Reapernight
A blush heated Silvers fur, as the two of them walked in front of Jeckyll and Reapernight. "I...yes I like you, I think I started to have a crush on you when you first saved me. But I just let it fade away because figured we'd never meet again. If it bothers you that I want to be more than friends then I'll keep it to myself. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|PP -DawnStone|Breeze, Stormy
Jule sighed slightly, "I'm sure he'll be fine, from what I heard it was just a simple strain on his leg. Don't worry too much about him. He was trying to do what Calfix does...ended up slipping into a pond and got caught by some vines. He'll be up and running again before you know." She glanced over as Jr. Nanook stormed off, she worried about that pup. Maybe he was just at the stage where his emotions got the best of him. Some young ones got very temperamental in their growth spurts.

Renier|4yrs|Scout|PP -DawnStone|Pandora, Aspen
"I know, but I'm a worried father who just caused his mate unneeded stress. I really can't wait to meet our pups, they will be adorable and lovely just like you, Pandora." He said as he gushed about the pups and his mate.

Fox|10mnths|Loner|PP -AmberMoon|Vixen, Astral
Fox whined, "H-hey we don't speak of that moment okay! The only thing that mattered was I had a very shiny coat..." He said doing his best not to be embarrassed about how bad his stomach had hurt later...and the mess. He certainly had learned his lesson though, bugs could be eaten in moderation...but never as a main course. "Hey!! I'm not stupid!!" He pouted, it wasn't his fault he was adventurous. It only led him to learn more about the world. He'd never found himself in true harm's way before.

Kyla|4yrs|Loner|PP -N/A|Open
Kyla paused slightly, her nose to the air as she inhaled the scent around them, thankfully there only seemed to be one more recent scent. A lone male had passed though. Other than that she could smell a few rabbits and then a deer. Her nose flared at its scent, if she could catch it, they'd have a decent meal. The pups could eat their fill and maybe she could as well. She started for it, her body moving quickly through the woods.

Lily|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Lykos
Lily and her brother look around before venturing away from the small crook of rocks Kyla had left them in. She closed her eyes taking in the scent around her, "I think I smell a rabbit! Though it doesn't smell super close." Lykos followed her, sniffing the air with a small frown, "It doesn't seem close at all.."

Lykos|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Lily
He sighed, "Maybe we shouldn't go that far....she did say we were surrounded by other wolves." Lily frowned, "Let's just try...it could be closer than we think. If that's the case then I'm sure the two of us can get it!" Lykos seemed to think on it fora moment before nodding, "We've got this, if we run into other wolves...we will just run! I'm sure our smaller bodies will be faster and easier to lose!" "Exactly! Let's go make Kyla proud!" LIly said her tail wagging as they moved even further away from their designated spot.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:10 am

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Calfix, hunters
[πŸ”₯]
He saw the nervousness on Yuki but ignored it as he knew very well that he could be the weakest hunter in this group. He flicked his tail as he looked behind him for a moment, as he was pretty sure Winter was interested in the hunting too, but he seemed to have something else to do. He nodded to Calfix and Raine "Sounds good to me" he said to them. He started to walk after the others.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Razor, Arathorn
[πŸ”₯]
She looked at them as she started to head out "Yeah, we could try to get some big first and then try some smaller ones..." she said to them. She looked at Yuki "Any hopes, what we may find out there? I could love to have a big elk" she said flicking her tail.

Aspen | Healer | female | 4 years | Silverleaf | tags: Renier, Pandora
[β˜€οΈ]
She lightly rolled her eyes little bit irritated by Pandora's words, which made her feel like she didn't know what she was doing "Yes Pups can die, they can die even if the pregnancy gets well, but if you're feeling fine, then there is not a chance for all of the pups to be dead, when they die the body will notice it and will bring some signals...as dead pups are risky, they produce toxic which may harm the mother as well" she said. She sighed "but if you want I can sceck them, I could also figure out when they will be born too" she said.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Silver, Tundra, Reapernight
[πŸŒ‘]
He looked at them as he walked behind them his eyes looked to the Reapernight "This is going to be an interesting patrol..." he murmured "What about you Reaper, How's your morning started?" he asked the younger one.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Winter
[β˜€οΈ]
She looked at him flicking her tail and ears "Maybe not, then what are you going to tell him? As he does want an answer..." she said her eyes looked toward the nursery as she was already seeing the pup coming their way "Sooner than you think" she murmured. She was silent for a moment "Being told to be abandoned will make his depressed, but I think he will get over it" she said.

Nanook Jr | Pup | male | 5 months | Frostdrop | tags: Stormy
[πŸŒ‘]
He felt annoyed as he walked forward "I hate when adults always start lecturing, I didn't ask for a lecture, but that's what I got" he said to Stormy as he seemed to follow him. He gave him a laugh "Defend? The best way to defend is to kill the one attacking you...if you can do that, then it's you who will die" he said to him. He shook his head "I have things to do first..." he told him and started to approach his adoptive mom and the Wind elemental.

Aiyana | Lead nature element | female | 5 years | Ambermoon | tags: Bray, John, Ark
[πŸ€]
She stayed there in silence, just letting her sister speak with the other two leaders in peace.

Razor | male | hunter | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Raine, Arathorn
[πŸ€]
He nodded to Yuki "Yeah You're right, and I feel much better now, maybe chasing after fast prey is not an issue for me now..." he said to Yuki. His tail flicked as he looked at his little hunting patrol with the two leaders and started to move alongside them into the woods.

Fury | male | fighter | 3 years | Grimshade | tags: Zen
[πŸŒ‘]
He blinked his eyes a little bit "He...bite your foot?" he repeated "A foot? And you're here at the healer's den for a small injury like that?" Oh come on" he said with a flick of his tail. He then looked around the den for a while "Well not complaining though, the den is warm, and what else we could be doing that being injured" he said to him.

Hailey | female | scout | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Renier, others
[β˜€οΈ]
She walked to the healer's den to look "Hmm mornings Renier, and ladies...anyway are you out of the scout duties today Renier?" she asked the other scout "I think we could do a scouting, but If you can't I will figure out something with someone else instead" she said flicking her tail.

Titan | male | elder | 10 years | Silverleaf | tags: open
[πŸŒͺ]

Astral | female | loner | 7 years | Ambermoon | tags: open
[🌊]
She looked at her pups for one last time before running toward the scent of a wild boar she was smelled at. It didn't take long for her to find the little family of biggies and their mother. The mother wild boar was pretty small so she was likely a first-timer and those biggies were her first. She knew that younger wild boars were more alert, but they were easier to catch as they didn't have that much experience and could make bad choices when trying to escape.

Vixen | female | loner pup | 10 month | Ambermoon | tags: Astral, Fox
[πŸ”₯]
She flicked her tail and looked elsewhere "Alright, alright" she said to him. Her eyes looked as her mother left to do some hunting "Okay, mother left us now, and we're not supposed to go anywhere...what do you want to do now? Play wrestle maybe? As tag could get us lost and hide and seek could let us move..." she said with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:21 am

Reapernight/Male/11 months old/PP: Duskpack/Bi/Mentions: None/Tags: Jeckyll

"Well It could've better, but what can you do?" He shook out his fur to get rid of the memory of the nightmare.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:23 pm

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Charm

The smaller and slender white wolf noticed when Arathorn looked back a moment. It made him feel warm for some reason, and he looked down a moment. He then looked at Charm once more. He said "I'll tell him his mother is gone now, but that she loved him... because she did. I won't tell him what Nanook did...I'll tell him Nanook abandoned them, or died too." He then looked over as well. He sighed a bit, watching the two pups as they approached him and Charm. He knew he couldn't tell Nanook Junior that Nanook had harmed the she wolf...

The white wolf twitched her ears, flicking her tail as she and Silver walked. Jeckyll and Reapernight were behind them, and she heard them talking. This meant they likely wouldn't be listening in on her conversation, then. She turned her attention back to Silver, and felt her lips quirk up. "Silver, I like you too...I literally have feelings for you too. It doesn't make me uncomfortable at all," she said, glad she could finally tell him.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf sighed a bit and shook her head. She watched as her son ran off after the other pup. He'd stopped to listen to Jule, first, but then ran off after Nanook Jr. She sighed, shaking her head, saying "I'm sorry about them both, Jule... Stormy didn't answer you, but...I think he's happy Renier is okay. I'm glad he's okay too, but what a foolish thing to do..."

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze, Jule-> Nanook Jr, Winter, Charm

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup stopped a moment. He listened to what Jule said, but then was running off. He knew he'd probably get a scolding later...for just running off. For running off like that without saying anything to Jule, he knew he'd get scolded. He sighed as he then listened to Nanook Jr...He knew that was true in most cases, but...if he just startled an animal or another wolf, no. He could try and defend himself with words. He was sure not every wolf was out to get them. There were loners, but he couldn't think all of them would attack pack wolves. He looked up again, seeing Winter and wagging, calling "Uncle!" and running over.

The black phase she wolf with the white toes felt the annoyance from the other she wolf. "I wasn't saying you didn't know what you're doing...Sorry if I made you feel that way," she said, having to guess at what she'd done wrong. "I...yes, I think I'd like to know when they might be born." She then looked to her mate and yipped a giggle. "Oh Renier...thank you, and...they're going to resemble you too, you know."

-Quinn will go here-

John- m- 3 y- Ambermoon- Lead Light Elemental- hetero; Raine- mate open- no pups- Jess (sister), two pups- Tags: Ark, Bray and Aiyana

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male glanced to Aiyana a moment. she seemed perfectly content to sit by and just listen. He sighed and lowered his head a moment...He felt so bad that something had happened, and that they'd never know what had happened. He said "Am i...really the right wolf for these powers?" He lifted his head as he asked this, then shook his head again. He then flicked his tail, and smiled a canine smile at Bray. "Ark is right, that definitely isn't a bad idea; in fact, its a really good idea, so lets do it."

The silver almost white minimal gray and black pup growled at his sister. The smaller and slender one narrowed blue and brown eyes at Skye...He shook his head, jumping away from her and shaking himself. He then jumped and bit at her tail, pawing at her tail as well.

The exact copy of her brother knew how cute she was, so she gave mama this look. Jess only shook her head at the female pup. The blue eyed one turned her eyes back to Ettore, watching him. She rolled her eyes, then gave a little growl as he jumped to bite and paw at her tail.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me