Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:36 am

Sign-Up & Chat

Three days have passed since the 6 packs have gathered in one spot. The first couple of days they were busy trying to keep the peace and get dens set up. It was nothing but chaos, but no one dared to anger those who held power over the elements. The Elementals that started this merged, facing off with a powered-up wolf would get you nowhere. Even if they tried to gang up on one of the Elementals...they were stronger than normal wolves. Day three was used to figure out the ranks within their newly merged pack and to at least tell everyone their names. A very vague introduction that almost no one would remember unless they simply had that good of a memory. Now it was the start of day four....fall was coming to an end and winter was moving in fast.

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|Previous Pack-SilverLeaf|Open
Ark watched as the sun rose into the sky, taking in the fresh cool, crisp fall air. They had come together as one pack now, but that didn't mean they had joined forces. No, there were conflicts...fighting...one wolf from Grimshade had outright attacked him when he'd gone off on his own to scout. The wolf's name was Zen....Of course, Ark had tried talking to the wolf, not wishing to fight. But he remembered seeing the wolf in their battles, he remembered going against that wolf even killing a she-wolf that Zen had instantly begun to mourn in the midst of their fight and he had felt horrid about it. Battle really didn't suit Ark, which was why he was trying so hard to keep the peace. He sighed softly as he stared up at the morning skies, "Please...whoever gave us these powers...please help guide us to a more peaceful life. Help us get through this...trial and find our friends and family who have vanished...if they are still out there."

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|Previous Pack-FrostDrop|Open
Yuki yawned as her blue eyes opened and she took in her surroundings a bit scared for a moment. Three days...they'd merged to form one pack and only three days had gone by since. Though each day was like walking on eggshells with some of the other wolves. Others seemed to be fine living with the packs that may have hurt or killed their loved ones. She had only been in FrostDrop for 2years now and while she'd seen her share of the battles, she didn't have much bond-wise with anyone from FrostDrop. She was a bit too scared to open up...afraid they'd vanish on her just like her brother had.

Bray|5yrs|Fighter|Previous Pack-AmberMoon|Open
Bray stepped out of her den, unable to sleep any longer. Not that she had slept well, to begin with. She'd been on edge with the whole idea of merging together. A lot of the wolves had been, but those with powers had insisted that it was needed for their survival. While she liked the idea of not having to fight the other wolves anymore she didn't like the fact that they were forced to now live together. She stepped out of the den she'd been resting in and spotted one of the new Leaders, Ark, who was sitting at the top of a small slope watching the sun.

Silver|5yrs|Healer|Previous Pack-RavenRose|Open
Silver was fast asleep, he'd been savaging around the new area to get a feel for the herbs in the upper parts of the new territory they'd set up. There had been wolves to tend to as well one of those being a wolf named Zen who had tried taking on one of the Elementals. Ark, was a huge wolf in general, while Zen was normal in size, hell he was actually a bit smaller than the average male wolf. So why wolf thought he could take down not only a wolf twice his size, but one with a strange power was beyond him. Thankfully it seemed Ark hadn't really wanted to her Zen, otherwise the wolf would probably be in trouble.

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|Previous Pack-GrimShade|Open
Zen was awake but didn't dare move, the moment he had tried walking out of the healers den Silver had put him in his place by putting pressure on his injured paw. It had angered Zen, but he knew better than to piss the healer off anymore. How could a healer be so rough anyway? He felt foolish, sitting still and not helping those of his pack. But such was the price he paid for trying to take on Ark as soon as the damn Elemental was alone. He hated the male to his core, it was like Ark was toying with him! Having killed his sister and then protecting him from another wolf. The memories were fresh and he hated every second that he remembered it.

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Open
Jule rested in the den made for the Watchers, one big enough to keep all the pups and other watchers in. She was happy to at least not be alone, but she hoped that things would go smoothly from here on out. At least as smooth as it could go. She felt a bit on edge after they merged, what if someone tried using the pups to start a fight...what if... She shook her head, she'd protect the pups and Charm! She'd make sure no harm came to those she watched over....And Charm was expecting, so of course she had to protect her.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Postby Keesa » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:59 am

Veratrum - lead elemental - location: camp - tags: Ark

Veratrum walked into camp, a rabbit dangling from her muzzle and her eyes looking tired. Only a few wolves were out and about already and she was glad some of her pack mates were sleeping in. The camp was actually kind of nice like this, quieter than usual, almost peaceful. Though she doubted it would still be so when everyone was up and the bickering would start up all over again. Vera sighed, too much bad blood in close quarters, it was a small miracle things hadn’t fallen apart already. The gold wolf paused when she noticed Ark watching the sunrise and padded over to him, dropping the rabbit at his feet.
“Would you look at that, the camp is actually kind of pleasant for once.” She commented, giving the other wolf a rueful smile. “Care to share a rabbit with me while we still have some peace and quiet?”

Nayden - hunter - location: hunters den - tags: open!

The large wolf was still asleep in the hunters den though his dreams were fit full. Nayden wined softly in his sleep, his tail swishing back and forth violently and his ears were pinned tightly against the back of his head as though frightened.

Lenora - Healer - location: healers den - tags: Zen

She had been up since the first light of dawn, an habit that had formed from living on the snowy mountain. It was different here, this new territory. It wasn’t home, but if it would save her remaining pack mates she was prepared to endure. Still, she missed the snow. Lenora moved the herbs she had gathered into piles then turned to check on their patients, which at the moment was just Zen. She walked closer and sat down in front of the fighter, trying to be as quiet as possible. At least he didn’t looked any worse than he had yesterday. She lowered her head to inspect his paw then thought better of it, giving the fighter’s flank a gentle nudge with her muzzle.
“Good morning Zen” she woofed quietly, “I know it’s early but would you mind letting me check on your injuries?”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:57 pm

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Ark and Veratrum sort of, post to him if you want

The smaller and slender white wolf twitched creamy ears. They were so light and pale others couldn't tell unless they stood close to him. Silver eyes blinked and looked around. His eyes had once been light brown, but now they were silver and he had a wind mark. Shaking his head, he looked around. He stretched and flicked his tail a couple times. He wondered if he should look for Ark or Arathorn, or even Zen. He decided to try Ark, but as he walked he found the other with Veratrum. Of course, she was a pretty she wolf...He felt a flash of jealousy go through him. He didn't even know Ark's sexuality, feeling weird to ask others that. Shaking his head, he quickly turned around to go, but they might catch sight of him anyway.

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- pansexual panromantic- crush: Silver and Jeckyll- mate: open- no pups yet but would honestly like one or two- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver

The white wolf twitched her ears, her dark nose sniffing the air a bit. The dark nailed one pawed at the ground a bit. The dark pads of her paws got dirt upon them, on the paw that dug at the ground. She then shook her head. She stopped herself doing this, and allowed light brown eyes to wander. She caught on the form of Silver, and headed over. She wagged her tail a bit, she honestly liked the male wolf. She said "Good morning," once she was actually close enough.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Hunter- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule and Stormy, mentions Lenora

The gray wolf, with her white undersides, twitched reddish brown ears. She raised one paw, and stared at it a moment. Shaking her head, she then brushed it over her reddish brown snout. She felt a bit of an itch there, so she pawed at it a bit. She then shook her head, again. Lowering her paw back to the ground, she spotted Lenora. However, the other she wolf already seemed occupied...so light brown eyes wandered more. She soon spotted Jule, then. She glanced to her son, as he stayed near her. She nudged the pup, then the pretty and slender one stood. Shaking off, she said "You should go play with Nanook." She then headed over to Jule, getting close enough to greet her with "Good morning, Jule."

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze/open

The smaller and slender pup, who'd always be so, even as an adult, glanced around. His white/off white coat stood out in the autumn colors. Once winter finally set in, the snow, he'd be like camouflage. His fur would be able to hide him. For now, though, it wasn't able to as it hadn't snowed yet. Shaking his head, the one with the darker snout and lining the inner ears yawned. He laid down and rolled a bit. He itched his silver/gray back and shoulders. He then stood and shook off, the silver/gray headed one looking around again. Hazel eyes looked up at his mom as she nudged him. She spoke to him, and he said "Okay, mama." He then looked around for Nanook, wondering if the other pup was up yet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:37 am

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Ark, Veratrum, WInter
He walked over to the other lead elements, he didn't really like to be around the other pack's leads and found it weird to be one leader form the six leaders. So far he tried to act kindly toward them so he could not start any arguments between them. He flicked his dark tail as he looked over to them "Good afternoon, Ark, Winter....eh...Veratrum..." he said trying to remember the light element's name right.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki
She eyed the pack, still a little unsure for most of the wolves from the other packs. She did want to get to know the other hunters, as if they were going to share the same pack there could be friends and she didn't want to be enemies with anyone. Flicking her tail she walked over to another female hunter she remembered to be on Frostdrop's pack "Uh, Good morning..uh Yuki was it?" she said to the female lowering her ears a little bit "I was wondering if you could want to go a hunt with me?" she asked her shyly.

Aspen | Healer | female | 4 years | Silverleaf | tags: open
She took a look at the few other pack healers there, she was trying to get somehow along with all of them, but sometimes it was just not impossible, they all were still so different even if they all did the same things and had the same rank. Both Silver and Lenora were years older than her and of course, she wanted to be respectful to them both.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: open
He left their new camp for a moment to have a walk around, he stopped at the part of the forest which he known to bring to his old home to the Ravenrose's lands. Thought he ignored going forward as he didn't want to anger his pack leader Veratrum. All of this happened so fast and he felt still rather confused about the chances and his new packmates, who were once his rivals.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Jule, Breeze
She woke up and felt the gentle, yet protective stare on her fur there. Shaking her head she looked over to Jule there with a smile "Good morning Jule" she said to her as she stood up to [censored] a little bit. Her eyes looked over to the hunter and to the pup there as well, but Nanook Jr was nowhere to be seen. She sighed as she had a good clue where the terrified pup could be. Just yesterday he found a small hole back of the den, small enough for a small pup to fit.

Nanook Jr | Pup | male | 5 months | Frostdrop | tags: open
He was found a little hole in the back of the den, just small enough for him to fit in and out. He found it a safe place for him, it's not like he was afraid of the watchers or the Chamr there, but still, he kind of wanted to know what happened to his parents. He was too afraid to ask the lead element Winter if he knew anything about his parents.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:26 am

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|Previous Pack-SilverLeaf|Veratrum, Winter, Arathorn
Ark's ears perked when he heard someone approach him, "Hey there Veratrum, I was just thinking, I hope this sort of peace can be commonplace. I know we have a long way to go, but for now, at least we have everyone together. I'd say that's a pretty awesome accomplishment! As for the rabbit, I'm surprisingly not very hungry at the moment so go ahead and enjoy." He said with a bright smile, he caught sight of another wolf. "Good morning Winter and Arahorn!" He called out to the Wind Elemental and Fire Elementals, his voice louder than it needed to be and no doubt waking up a few of the others.

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|Previous Pack-FrostDrop|Raine, Nayden
Yuki stood shaking her fur out, "Um sure. Sorry, I'm horrible with names...What was yours again I know it starts with an R at least...Sorry." Yuki felt bad, but it had taken her almost a year to get all the names of FrostDrop down and now her mind was racing to try to remember one single wolf's name. She really hoped the female wouldn't be bothered by it. "We should probably ask a couple of others to come with us." She didn't know what to expect in these lands, they were warmer and strange. Yuki's ears flicked back when she heard a whine come from in the hunter's den. "Perfect another hunter...doesn't seem like he's having a very pleasant dream...How should we wake him?"

Bray watched as each of the Elementals greeted each other with what seemed like ease. As if the fact they were all warring against each other days ago didn't even matter. It sort of rubbed her the wrong way. A low growl rumbled from her throat before she stood to leave. Perhaps a change of pace, a walk, or something to just ease her mind.

Silver|5yrs|Healer|Previous Pack-RavenRose|Tundra
Silver woke up when someone passed him and he blinked slightly, it seemed he hadn't even made it back to the healer's den. He glanced towards a wolf that padded up to him, "Good morning." If he remembered currently this female was a watcher from FrostDrop. "Did you sleep well? I know for some of those from AmberMoon and but mainly FrostDrop this is a major change temperature-wise."

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|Previous Pack-GrimShade|Leona
Zen his eyes opened to stare at the female who was obviously skittish of trying to treat him without asking. Not that he'd attack her since they were in a truce. "Go for it, the faster I get the okay to leave from one of you healers, the faster I can get back to..." Well, crap, he couldn't get back to fighting, and he didn't dare mention training with any of the other wolves. He'd probably forget they were training and go for the kill, "Maybe I can find a cougar or something to take down...crap..." He growled in his throat, he felt trapped.

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Breeze, Charm, Stormy, Nanook
"Good morning to you both." She said with a soft smile, "Is Nanook hiding again? Stormy might have some trouble finding him. Though it is good practice for them. They are getting older so starting to hone their skills is good." Jule said as she watched Stormy look for Nanook.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:13 pm

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Ark and Veratrum, Arathorn

The smaller and slender white wolf nearly yelped when Arathorn spoke to him. Then Ark was speaking to them as well, so he turned back around. He slowly made his way over to the others. He sat down, tucking his tail over his back paws. He nodded and dipped his head again, then raised it back up. "Good...day, um...hello, Arathron, Ark." Then looking to Veratrum, he nodded to her and said "Hello, Veratrum." He twitched those pale cream ears again, then put them back a bit, feeling shy or unsure.

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- pansexual panromantic- crush: Silver and Jeckyll- mate: open- no pups yet but would honestly like one or two- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver

The white wolf twitched her ears, her dark nose sniffing again. Shaking her head, she focused on the male, as she'd gone over to him. She nodded and said "It's definitely not the climate in used to...I'll get used to it over time, though, I'm sure. How...are you doing today? We aren't at the healers den, so I assume you never made it back there." She shook her head a couple times at this fact. She then offered a small smile, a canine smile, as she looked at him.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Hunter- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule and Stormy, Charm and technically Nanook since he's in that hole nearby

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf nodded to the others. She watched the pup sniff around, trying to find the other pup. She yipped a giggle, then shook her head. "Yeah, I guess that could be considered training, or at least practice. I'm sure Stormy will pick up a scent soon. We all leave scents behind, after all, since we have different natural scents. Um...Charm, did you have a good sleep?" She then glanced to Jule and smiled a canine smile, saying "I hope you had a good night too, Jule."

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Jule and Charm, Nanook (looking for him)

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup twitched his ears. He flicked his tail a bit, and looked to the adults. He then lowered his nose to the ground. He sniffed around, trying to catch some scent of the other pup. His tail flicked back and forth rapidly as he did so. His ears had also gone back a bit, not flattened to his head but just back a bit. He finally thought he caught a scent. He began to follow it, headed straight for the hole Nanook had hid in.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:47 am

Veratrum - lead elemental Former pack: Ravenrose - location: camp - tags: Ark, Winter, Arathorn

She had to stop herself from rolling her eyes at Ark’s clear enthusiasm. The other alpha could be as earnest as her brother it was a little annoying but endearing in its own way. And she couldn’t help but admit it was good to hear that at least one of the alpha’s thought they were doing a good job. She was about to reply to him when she heard Arathorn’s greeting and turned to face the two approaching wolves. Her ears flicking back for a moment at Ark’s volume. So much for peace and quiet…
“Good timing you two!” She woofed, giving them a friendly tail wag. “Do either of you want to share this rabbit with me?”
It was a little unusual for so many of the alphas to willing gather without some problem to discus, she might as well take advantage of it and try get some good will going. They all seemed like good wolves, but she couldn’t help feeling a pang of homesickness for the close knit relations of the Ravenrose’s upper ranks.

Nayden - hunter - former pack: Ravenrose - location: hunter’s den - tags: open! Maybe Yuki and Raine

Nayden was still caught in the fowl dream. He was back on the battlefield with noice and movement everywhere. The metallic taste of blood filled his mouth thought he couldn’t remember ever having attacked anyone. He couldn’t even tell friend from foe, they were all just shapes of dark fur and sharp teeth. He kept running, catching occasional flashes of gold among the dark fighting bodies as he tried to escape. In his nest, the hunter continued to whine softly.

Lenora - healer - former pack: frost drop - location: healers den

She cocked her head at him, “I’m not your pup sitter.” She said quietly, “If you want to go out there and get yourself killed by all means, be my guest.” Something hard had entered her voice and she waved her tail invitingly in the direction of the den’s entrance. It was one of many cultural differences she was finding between the packs, no self respecting frostdrop healer would ever hold a wolf who wanted to leave, though apparently those from Ravenrose had different values.
She sighed, she shouldn’t be letting her frustrations show in front of a patient, it wasn’t like her. “but… I would rather you stay here and let me help you. Stupid acts of valor tend to go better on four legs after all.” Lenora gave him a small tired smile then turned her attention to his paw. There was no scent of infection and the leaf wrapping around it were skillfully done. Silver was a brute but she had to admit he at least knew what he was doing.
“Well, your paw is healing nicely, and so are your other more minor cuts and scrapes. But I would still wait a couple days before putting pressure on it. If only we had some ice to get the swelling down..” she trailed off a moment, mostly muttering to herself then to him. “How do you feel? And don’t just say my paw hurts, that’s unhelpful, where specifically is the pain?”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:16 am

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Ark, Veratrum, WInter
He narrowed his eyes at the Ark for a moment, he himself was not too sure about the peace the other male was speaking about as there were many harsh things going on with the packs in their former lives as rival packs. He decided to take care of his former packmates and hoped the other leads to take the same with their former packs. He took a nod to Ark and Winter, turning to Veratrum "I don't mind taking a share of the rabbit if you're so kind to share it" he said to the female wolf.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki
She looked at Yuki "Oh no it's totally okay, I understand even I do have a hard time to remember some of the names...It's Raine...like a rain, but ends with E" she said flicking her tail. She nodded "Yeah we could take the other hunters too, I mean we could get better chances to get more bigger prey if we have more hunters," she told her. She sighed "I did see the Frostdrop hunter there and the Ravenrose hunter is over there, maybe get them to join us?" she questioned.

Aspen | Healer | female | 4 years | Silverleaf | tags: open
She took a look at the few other pack healers there, she was trying to get somehow along with all of them, but sometimes it was just not impossible, they all were still so different even if they all did the same things and had the same rank. Both Silver and Lenora were years older than her and of course, she wanted to be respectful to them both.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: open
He left their new camp for a moment to have a walk around, he stopped at the part of the forest which he known to bring to his old home to the Ravenrose's lands. Thought he ignored going forward as he didn't want to anger his pack leader Veratrum. All of this happened so fast and he felt still rather confused about the chances and his new packmates, who were once his rivals.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Jule, Breeze
She signed with a nod "Yes he is, I feel sorry for the pup he is still waiting for his parents to return, and I can't tell him that they may not return anymore...I hope he can get over the loss and start to play or something" she said to Jule. Her eyes followed the other pup Stormy there looking for Nanook, she hoped that the other pup could not be too harsh to Stormy. She then turned to Breeze "yeah I did sleep well, the pups were pretty nicely...I am not sure if could I be worried about it or not..." she said rather silently.

Nanook Jr | Pup | male | 5 months | Frostdrop | tags: Stormy
He hid at the narrow hole of the back of the den, his ears perked when he heard someone near the hole entrance. As the voice came closer he got deeper into the hole and growled when the other pup showed up at the entrance.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:01 am

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|Previous Pack-SilverLeaf|Veratrum, Winter, Arathorn
Ark still held a smile, he knew out of everyone he probably held the greatest hope that everything would work out. He truly did believe that with some time, they could all work together. How much time...he had no clue, but still he wanted to hold hope for it. His tail wagged slightly at the thought, "By the way have any of you had another strange dream? Like the one when we were first given these powers?" He hoped they'd get a bit more guidance, instead of here is power do with it as you will. His grin fell slightly as another thought occurred to him, the dream...when it was totally dark and a voice had told him Unite, Survive or die! What if the powers weren't actually meant to be used for good... He shook his head, no! That was a horrible thought, these powers surely were given to them to unite...to stop fighting.

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|Previous Pack-FrostDrop|Raine, Nayden
"Raine....Raine....Raine! I'll do my best to remember it from now on since we'll be working together a lot...probably." Yuki glanced towards Nayden, her ears pressing against her head. The male clearly needed a wake-up call, but if she did it was he going to attack her? "Come one don't be a scared cat...just do it...." She took a few steps closer to the hunter who was having a nightmare. Her ears still pressed against her head, she'd heard stories about wolves dying from waking another wolf from a nightmare. But it had to be done, they had way more mouths to feed now and finding bigger prey was critical. She tapped his rump with her paw a few times, "H-hey...wake up! We need to go hunting!"

Bray sighed as she walked along the path that would certainly lead back to her old home within AmberMoon. But there would be no point in that...unless she caught wind of loners. If all the packs were forced to join forces after fighting then shouldn't the loners do the same? Or had loners even been vanishing? She paused mid-step, if it was just their packs then had they somehow been cursed? Or was it some kind of haunting of the dead? Was that a thing? She shivered slightly, "What dumb thoughts...there is no such...but our new leaders gained power...maybe?" She groaned slightly her tail flicking in irritation.

Silver|5yrs|Healer|Previous Pack-RavenRose|Tundra
Silver chuckled slightly, "I might have exhausted myself hunting for herbs. I am very strict on those who are injured, but sometimes I do forget to take care of my own well-being." He said as his ear pressed against his head feeling a tad embarrassed to admit such.

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|Previous Pack-GrimShade|Leona
Zen huffed, "I'm not saying I'll throw my life away! Though you have a good point about waiting till I'm back on all fours." He frowned before putting a bit of pressure down on the paw flinching slightly, "Mainly...just on the bottom side where the wound was the worst...So like you said...no pressure on it for a few more days. I'd rather have you tending to me than Silver. He's probably why it's worse than what it should be...well...partially at least." He muttered the last bit, he knew he was at fault as well for testing the healer. But he hadn't expected the damn healer to swipe his paws out from under him and then stand on the injured one. A part of Zen knew that Silver could certainly do damage as a fighter if he ever wanted to switch.

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Breeze, Charm, Stormy, Nanook
"I slept alright. Though it still feels weird not being in our old den..." Her ears pressed against her head slightly before she sighed, "But thinking about such things will get me nowhere. I have to focus on the here and now and be on my toes even if we have peace! There are pups to protect and teach!"
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:28 pm

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Ark and Veratrum, Arathorn

The smaller and slender white wolf made a small sound as the she wolf asked a question. He looked to her and the rabbit she had. However, Arathorn said he'd eat some of it if she was going to share. Sighing, Winter turned his eyes to Ark. That brought a question to mind, and he opened his maw to ask. "Ark...have you eaten anything today?" He then fell silent, as the others were still speaking a bit. He nodded to Veratrum a moment, though didn't really know what to say to her. He then looked to Arathorn a moment, too. He quickly looked to Ark, and tilted his head. "Another strange dream?" he asked. "No, I haven't, though I guess we could have more, but...why, did you have another one?" he asked Ark.

The white wolf twitched her ears, tail flicking lightly behind her a couple times. She nearly let it go up over her back. However, she stopped herself, as she wasn't one of the alphas. They all were gathered over there, she saw. Well, most of them were, she was pretty sure there were a couple others. They hadn't seen those ones often, since all joining up. Shaking her head, she focused on Silver once more. "Well, that's no good...and you have Lenora to help you. You should ask her to help whenever you need to gather herbs. That or...I could help you whenever. You can get the herbs, but I could help carry them back. Or you could show me how to pick them correctly, if you wanted to, but Lenora's probably the better choice."

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Hunter- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule and Stormy, Charm and technically Nanook since he's in that hole nearby

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf smiled a canine smile at Jule. "Yes, there are certainly pups to protect here. Even the ones hat haven't been born yet still need to be protected." She looked at the two of them, then towards Stormy. "I feel bad for him, but he better not hurt Stormy...or scare him...Stormy is just a pup, like him, no need to be defensive or aggressive to him. Anyway, have either of you two eaten yet? I could probably go hunt up some rabbits for us."

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Jule and Charm, Nanook

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup looked back at the adults a moment. He wagged his tail at them. He then lifted his muzzle to the air. He sniffed a bit, then lowered his nose to the ground and sniffed some more. He yipped and ran over to the hole. He whined a bit when the other pup growled at him...and he sighed. He tilted his head, and asked "Is that a cat in there, or a pup?" Of course, he knew exactly what was in there, he just wanted to see if Nanook Jr would actually answer him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me