Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Postby Keesa » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:31 pm

Nayden - hunter - former pack: Ravenrose - location: hunters den - tags: Yuki, Raine

Her jerked awake at Yuki’s touch. Nayden let out a loud yelp and jumped to his paws, looking as though he expected to be attacked. It took him a moment to realize were he was and he sank back down again, taking a few shakey breaths as he tried to come back to himself. It was just a dream, just a dream. The relief was so strong he almost laughed. The nightmares had been a constant problem since the start of the war, though this one had been particularly bad. He blinked and felt a wave of embarrassment eclipse his initial relief when he realized he wasn’t alone. “Oh…” he woofed, looking from the wolf standing at his flank to the one by the den entrance. “Um hi?” He said a little uncertainly, “Can I help you two?”
He squinted at them, they were vaguely familiar but he couldn’t remember any names. Still, he was grateful for having been woken up and they looked friendly enough. Since the merge most of the wolves that weren’t from his old pack hadn’t bothered to speak with him and he had been to shy to try and start conversations, though Vera had tried to encourage him.

Veratrum - light lead elemental - tags: Ark, Arathorn, Winter

She wagged her tail at Arathorn and grinned. “Great!” She woofed, pleased that he had accepted. When Winter just nodded she cocked her head, trying to puzzle if it was a nod that meant yes he also wanted a share of the rabbit or if it was just a polite gesture or something. He seemed shyer then the other two and as much as she wanted to get to know everyone she didn’t want to push to hard. At least Arathorn was willing to share, which was actually a bit of a surprise. He seemed mostly preoccupied with his former packs mates but she was curious about him. She felt lucky to have lived four years, it was impressive to imagine living twice that long and still being strong enough to lead.
She shifted uncomfortably at Ark’s question of dreams. “No, I haven’t.” In truth she hadn’t been sleeping well since the pack’s merge. Her powers seemed extra intrusive at night. She had never been the type to be able to sleep in daylight and now just closing her eyes made light dance across vision.

Lenora - healer - former pack: frost drop - location: healers den - tags: Zen

WIP
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:45 am

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|Previous Pack-SilverLeaf|Veratrum, Winter, Arathorn
Ar shook his head, "I haven't eaten, but I'm not yet hungry. Never been much of an early eater. Also, I didn't...I was simply hoping that we might get a bit more instruction from whatever gave us these powers." He said with a small shake of his head, perhaps he was hoping for too much. After all, even when they'd been given these powers the message had been short and simple. "I guess it's better to focus on the current task, which is trying to make peace...well...perhaps getting everyone to an understanding would be a better start."

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|Previous Pack-FrostDrop|Raine, Nayden
"Sorry to wake you in a somewhat rude manner, but it looked as if you were having a nightmare. Raine and I are planning to go hunting so...I figured I'd wake you up to tag along. When I have nightmares I prefer doing something rather than just sitting idle." Yuki was not sure if she was being too forward or not, there was a small chance he hadn't been having a nightmare. Though from how he awoke she figured it had been. She used to have nightmares of her brother vanishing and when she'd been alone she had wanted someone to wake her up.

Bray|5yrs|Fighter|Previous Pack-AmberMoon|Open
Bray frowned as she sat down thinking. If their packs had somehow been cursed was the thing that cursed them the same thing that gave powers and told them to merge? Now they would have to work together and survive together...things weren't going to be easy, but if it somehow meant others wouldn't vanish then it was a good thing.

Silver|5yrs|Healer|Previous Pack-RavenRose|Tundra
"Leona and Aspen both could help out, but this was more of a mission for me. I have a very good nose and I wanted to get more familiar with these newer areas. That and I might have pissed off a certain fighter from GrimShade...so I'm trying to stay out of the healer's den for the time being. Just to make it easier on the other healers. Wolves from my pack know not to second guess my words when I tell them to sit still and heal...I might have used a bit more force on Zen than I should have..." His tail swayed behind him slightly in thought.

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Breeze, Charm, Stormy, Nanook
"I'm sure they will be fine together. I'm honestly excited for our expecting mothers. I may be a bit too hopeful, but new pups always seem to make others happy. And I know this merge isn't easy for everyone."
Her tail wagged in a happy manner, "Having pups of my own sounds amazing...but I also am a bit fearful. If I were to find a mate and we did have pups...would we stay happy? Or what would happen if my mate or pups vanished." She shook slightly, "The vanishing wolves has me on edge...I just hope the merge helps it come to an end."

Calfix|5yrs|Lead Water Elemental|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Looking for Charm
Calfix had left a bit early in the morning to go hunting for Charm. He wanted to surprise her with breakfast bright and early in the morning. However, trying to track down something hadn't been the easiest. He had finally come across a rabbit, and catch it with ease. Hoping that it would be easy on her stomach, he padded back into camp with a grin as he carried the rabbit.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:43 am

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Ark, Veratrum, WInter
He looked at Ark "How could I know if my dreams had any meanings or not? As I did have dreams last night, but they were not the same as back then, so I think they were just dreams without any meanings" he said to him. He looked at Varatrum for a moment "Of course I could take the rabbit if you want to share it with me" he said to her "And I am kind of hungry, I didn't eat anything last evening" he continued.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki
She looked at the male hunter, she had a little bit of odd feelings toward the Ravenrose wolves for some reason, even if their old packs were not that close to each other and she didn't really know any of them. She stayed silent as the two spoke there, as Yuki already told him about her being with the hunting plans too. Her eyes looked over to the nursery for a moment as she saw the Frostdrop hunter there with the watchers.

Aspen | Healer | female | 4 years | Silverleaf | tags: open
She took a look at the few other pack healers there, she was trying to get somehow along with all of them, but sometimes it was just not impossible, they all were still so different even if they all did the same things and had the same rank. Both Silver and Lenora were years older than her and of course, she wanted to be respectful to them both.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: open
He took his walk back toward their new camp, which didn't feel like a home to him yet, the smells from all of the other pack wolves that reached him as he made his way to the entrance made him want to vomit. Home could feel like a safe place, but at the moment the camo didn't feel safe yet, he could not know when some of the other pack wolves could try to attack him because of his origins being a Ravenrose wolf.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Jule, Breeze
She looked at Breeze "Nanook is a pup too he can't hurt him that badly even if tried, and he could not either he is confused, but not mean" she told the hunter. She then shook her head "Thought I don't see any reason why could he even try to hurt Stormy aren't they from the same pack?" she told her. She looked over to Jule for a moment, then back to the Breeze "I am not eaten yet, but my mate is probably bringing me...us something to eat, as I kind of take care of Nanook now and I don't see my mate to have anything against it" she said.

Nanook Jr | Pup | male | 5 months | Frostdrop | tags: Stormy
He narrowed his eyes, hearing the other pup trying to be fun but it did not laugh at him at all. Instead, he seemed more annoyed "Get lost Stormy, I don't feel like playing or anything right now, just go to your parents, as you still have them," he said turning his head to another side of the den, showing his back to the hole entrance and to the other pup.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:38 pm

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Ark and Veratrum, Arathorn

The smaller and slender white wolf made a small sound as he looked at Veratrum. "Um...if you think the rabbit is big enough, I could eat some too." He didn't know if it was really big enough for three wolves. He then looked to Ark again. He made a noise of concern, saying "You aren't hungry...Are you okay?" he asked, worried the other may be getting sick. He then looked to Arathron, as he hadn't really spoken to him. "Hi, Arathorn...um...how was your night?" he asked, as it was a place to start, a way to start a conversation.

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- pansexual panromantic- crush: Silver and Jeckyll- mate: open- no pups yet but would honestly like one or two- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver

The white wolf twitched her ears, tail flicking lightly behind her a couple times. She sighed but nodded to the male wolf. "Well, he got hurt pretty bad, didn't he? You probably went...overboard if that's really what you want to say, because he's stubborn. He's stubborn, right?" she asked. She was pretty sure Zen was stubborn, didn't want to listen to Silver. "Hmm...if you want to get away from the healer's den more, you could come with me. It's up to you, but I do need to do a walk around since I'm a Watcher."

(I'm not actually sure what a Watcher is. So I'm just assuming they look around or basically do scouting.)

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Hunter- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule and Stormy, Charm and technically Nanook since he's in that hole nearby

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf nodded as she looked at the other two. "I know he's not mean...but he could get defensive. I've seen others go after another wolf out of defensiveness. They are both pups though. I guess Nanook couldn't really hurt him too bad." She said this but wasn't sure it was really true, but hoped Nanook wouldn't actually be able to hurt Stormy. "Oh, nice, but...I should still probably catch a rabbit too. He's probably just going to bring one for you and him to share."

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Jule and Charm, Nanook

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup whined a bit. He then shook his head as he looked at the hole. "I don't have a dad, actually...He went missing and still hasn't come back," he sighed, and looked around. "Calfix and Charm may not be your birth parents, but they're taking care of you. They could be considered your parents..." he said. "If...you wanted to say that..." he muttered quieter. He then lowered his muzzle to lick at one of his paws.

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier (if anyone wants to play him)- pups: will have two to four (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Breeze and company

The black phase she wolf with the white toes yawned a bit. She then shook her head, and slowly moved her way over to the others. Icy blue eyes focused on Breeze, then Jule, then Charm. The slender and average height she wolf then smiled a canine smile. She said "Good morning Breeze, Charm, Jule." She then looked around a moment. She felt the pups moved around a bit, and made a happy little sound. She then sat down, panting a bit, and flicked her tail back and forth.

-Quinn will go here-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:16 am

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|Previous Pack-SilverLeaf|Veratrum, Winter, Arathorn
Ark sighed, "I'm fine. Eating early in the morning really isn't my thing. I prefer eating about midday. Or if I've worked up an appetite. Enjoy! Besides, I'm sure the hunters are going to set out soon on a hunt. By the time they track something down and get it back, I might be hungry."

Bray|5yrs|Fighter|Previous Pack-AmberMoon|Open
Bray sighed softly before turning back around and heading back for their camp. If they were to get along perhaps the fighters could have a meeting of their own... Perhaps they could have talks, to maybe ease tensions. Would something like that work, in a sense it could turn dangerous if one wrong move was made. But if they could... Her tail swayed behind her as her ears rested against her head. Would it be worth mentioning to the current Alphas. They'd have to know about such a thing, but if it could bring about a better sense of peace it needed to be done.

"More than stubborn he is almost downright hateful...I know for the fighters this is harder on them...after all, they had done the most in the wars started by the previous Alphas. Still though...so much rage in one wolf isn't good among already on edge wolves." He stretched out his back before standing once again, "Come along with you? That doesn't sound like a bad idea. What were you planning to do today?"

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|Previous Pack-GrimShade|Leona
Zen huffed, "I'm not saying I'll throw my life away! Though you have a good point about waiting till I'm back on all fours." He frowned before putting a bit of pressure down on the paw flinching slightly, "Mainly...just on the bottom side where the wound was the worst...So like you said...no pressure on it for a few more days. I'd rather have you tending to me than Silver. He's probably why it's worse than what it should be...well...partially at least." He muttered the last bit, he knew he was at fault as well for testing the healer. But he hadn't expected the damn healer to swipe his paws out from under him and then stand on the injured one. A part of Zen knew that Silver could certainly do damage as a fighter if he ever wanted to switch.

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Breeze, Charm, Calfix, Pandora
"Knowing Calfix he ran off early in the morning. Maybe this time he'll bring you back something with a bit more meat to it. Aren't you tired of rabbits yet? Also hello Pandora!"

Calfix|5yrs|Lead Water Elemental|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Breeze, Charm, Stormy, Nanook
Calfix heard the end of Jule's words as he approached them. He set the rabbit down in front of Charm. "Hey are you making fun of me for bringing so many rabbits?" "Neevverrr." A slight frown crossed Calfix's maw, his ears pressing against his head, "Are you tired of rabbits, love?" He hadn't really thought about it, did he need to start bringing her bigger things? What if she was tired of rabbits... As was he already felt like being an Alpha to this new combined pack would pull him away from his lovely mate. What if she got tired of him?!?!
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:26 am

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Ark, Veratrum, WInter
He looked at Winter when the former Froatdrop wolf spoke to him. He didn't even think of the leader as being so shy "I don't think any rabbit is big enough for three wolves, barely even for two adults, but it will go as a nice snack bite" he said as he flicked his tail. His eyes looked to Ark for a moment, before looking back to the Winter "My night was fine...I never had any problems with sleeping, I kind of like to sleep..." he said sighing.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki, Nayden
She looked at the male hunter, she had a little bit of odd feelings toward the Ravenrose wolves for some reason, even if their old packs were not that close to each other and she didn't know any of them. She stayed silent as the two spoke there, as Yuki already told him about her being with the hunting plans too. Her eyes looked over to the nursery for a moment as she saw the Frostdrop hunter there with the watchers.

She took a look at the few other pack healers there, she was trying to get somehow along with all of them, but sometimes it was just not impossible, they all were still so different even if they all did the same things and had the same rank. Both Silver and Lenora were years older than her and of course, she wanted to be respectful to them both.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: open
He took his walk back toward their new camp, which didn't feel like a home to him yet, the smells from all of the other pack wolves that reached him as he made his way to the entrance made him want to vomit. Home could feel like a safe place, but at the moment the camo didn't feel safe yet, he could not know when some of the other pack wolves could try to attack him because of his origins being a Ravenrose wolf.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Jule, Breeze, Pandora, Calfix
She looked at Breeze "I don't know it depends on how he is taught...but I've heard that his father was a selfish jerk, named him after himself" he said to her. She then turned to Pandora "Good morning Pandora" she said to her before turning to Jule "Maybe I could be tired of them, but at this stage, you don't seem to get tired of anything, any prey seems tasty and you're just always hungry" she said to the watcher then turned to her mate "No honey, I could be never tired of the rabbits you hunt" she said to him with a smirk "ask that again after the pups are born" she said.

He sighed "They didn't need to do anything for me, I didn't ask them to take care of me..." he said stubbornly "I just want to know what happened to them, my parents, did they die or did they abandon me and that's why they're not here..." he said to him with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:45 am

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Ark and Veratrum, Arathorn

The smaller and slender white wolf had seen some of the hunters gathering up. He nodded and said "That's true, I saw some of them going to talk to each other. Probably discussing starting a hunt now." He then looked at Arathorn, nodding at the fire elemental. "I guess not...but we could all share it like a snack," he said. He then tilted his head, wondering if Veratrum was actually going to eat some of the rabbit. Shaking his head, he said "That's good. Sleep is definitely nice, and it energizes you so you're ready when you wake up the next day."

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- pansexual panromantic- crush: Silver and Jeckyll- mate: open- no pups yet but would honestly like one or two- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver

The white wolf twitched her ears, tail flicking lightly behind her a couple times. She said "Its no good to be hateful...as my mother and father both have told me. It can make you not likeable to others. Even if they see a wolf only being hateful to one other wolf, they wouldn't want to be near that wolf. Honestly, I'd understand thinking a hateful wolf might be hateful to you too. If you see them doing that to another. Anyway! Anyway, I just...have to watch the pups. Though it looks like all the moms and Jule are gathered over there already, and Calfix is back."

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Hunter- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule and Stormy, Charm and technically Nanook since he's in that hole nearby

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf said "Named him after himself...Was he hoping Nanook junior would grow up to be like him? A jerk, selfish?" she asked, though surely the wolf probably hadn't seen himself as such. "His father probably didn't see himself as those things." She shook her head a couple times. She then smiled a canine smile at Calfix, saying "Good morning, Calfix. I believe Charm, she always eats the rabbits that you bring." When Charm mentioned asking after the pups were born, she said "Though, that could change after the pups are born."

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Jule and Charm, Nanook Jr

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup put his ears back. "You didn't have to ask them...they wanted to help you. They must like you a lot," he said to the other pup, and glanced around a moment. "I guess it would be nice to know. Wouldn't you...be upset by either of those outcomes, though?" he asked. Then again, if they hadn't abandoned him and had passed away, that was minorly better than abandonment.

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier (if anyone wants to play him)- pups: will have two to four (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Breeze and company

The black phase she wolf with the white toes sighed as she looked around. She smiled a canine smile, saying "yes, hello Jule." Looking at the others, then Calfix, she asked "Has anyone seen Renier today?" She knew he'd been there last night, sleeping beside her (or nearby). She'd woken today and he hadn't been there, though. He was one of the warriors, fighters, whatnot, but still. Shaking her head, she gasped when the pups kicked and moved a bit. She giggled in delight, saying "They're very active today."

-Quinn will go here-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:08 am

"Or you wake up completely changed...I feel like there were about a million better ways we could have been granted these powers." He sighed at the thought, it was too late now though since they already had them. "Where are our other two elementals?" He asked glancing around, he spotted Calfix vanishing into the Watchers den, probably to bring his mate something. A part of him wanted a mate, he was old enough...but he just hadn't found any wolf yet that he liked.

Bray|5yrs|Fighter|Previous Pack-AmberMoon|Open-->Aiyana
Bray nodded, her idea would probably be met with anger from some of the fighters, but if they were to work together they all needed to get over any possible hatred they held for each other. She knew exactly who to spring the idea on, her sister. Her eyes darted around the camp looking for Aiyana.

His eyes moved over towards the Watcher's den, "So it would seem. Well if anything we could just go venturing on our own. We could of course inform Jule so she knows your gone for a bit. I want to venture deeper into the old AmberMoon Territory. Having you with me with make it fun and well I probably won't just go to sleep wherever. I'd have to make sure you got back to the rest of the pack safely." He said with a toothy grin.

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Breeze, Charm, Calfix, Pandora
"Renier...now that you mention it I don't think I've seen him. You don't think he ran off on his own do you?"
She asked with a small frown, it was one thing to go hunting for your mate, but another to recklessly run away with everything that was going on. "As for Nanook...I wouldn't worry too much. He's being raised hopefully in a more peaceful time now. I'm sure he and Stormy both will grow well."

Calfix|5yrs|Lead Water Elemental|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Breeze, Charm, Stormy, Nanook
Calfix nodded, "I'll keep it in mind! Once the pups are born...I'll go hunting with the hunters to help bring back a big juicy buck!" He said puffing his chest out, feeling more sure of himself now. Yes, once the pups were here, she'd probably want something much more meaty. Jule couldn't help but chuckle slightly at Calfix's statement. "Just don't drown it to death...no one wants watery meat." Calfix nodded, "Of course not! I don't need my power to hunt."
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:07 am

He nodded to Winter "Yes of course that's their job, but I would not mind joining their hunt either...as being in camp is kind of boring sometimes" he said to the wind elemental "Well it depends on what kind of dream you have, crazy dream, with lots of running and stuff like that, make you feel like you didn't sleep anything at all when you woke up" he said. He eyed Ark when the Shadow elemental asked about the other elements "Do you need to even ask where Calfix is, he is always at the one place in the camp, as long he is not hunting" he said flicking his tail "But where do you need the elementals? Do you have something to say?" he asked him.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki, Nayden
She looked at the male hunter, she had a little bit of odd feelings toward the Ravenrose wolves for some reason, even if their old packs were not that close to each other and she didn't know any of them. She stayed silent as the two spoke there, as Yuki already told him about her being with the hunting plans too. Her eyes looked over to the nursery for a moment as she saw the Frostdrop hunter there with the watchers.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Silver, Tundra
He made his way back to the camp, walking past the healer from his former pack there, and overheared his latest words "Oh you going to the Ambermoon territory? Doing what?" he asked the healer. He kind of ignored the Tundra, even if he did give the Frostdrop wolf a look "Could I maybe accompany you there?" he asked the healer once more.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Jule, Breeze, Pandora, Calfix
She lightly rolled her eyes "Oh dear, dear, you could already be helping the hunter to bring a big juicy buck, not only for me or the pups, but the pack could need that too...and please don't use your powers for hunting the prey...it didn't go so well the last time when you tried..." she said lightly smirking. She shook her head to Breeze "I don't know what was happening to his father's head as I only heard rumors about them..." she said "but if his father truly was what the rumors told him to be then maybe it was good for Nanook Jr that he is gone...even if it does sounds very harsh and all" she said almost whispering.

He sighed lowering his head to his paws "Maybe I will be, but I think knowing at least something is better than knowing nothing at all... I can live on after hearing if they abandoned me, but not knowing the answers will likely haunt me forever..." he said to him. He was silent for a moment "I could go to ask Winter if he knows something about my parents, but I am afraid to ask him...my father was not liked by many of Frostdrop wolves" he said.

Aiyana | Lead nature element | female | 5 years | Ambermoon | tags: Bray
She was taking a walk around their new lands, she felt the nature around her, which felt relaxing to her. Maybe it was her new powers she was not sure how to use yet, she trained them a little bit when she was alone so she could not accidentally hurt anyone. She took her way back to the camp entering the camp entrance, and seeing all those wolves around, including her sister. A playful smirk came to her jaws when she realized that Bray had not noticed her yet, so she sneaked behind her and pouched to her back, like the way they did as a pups "Who are you looking at?" she asked her playfully.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:31 am

The smaller and slender white wolf already saw Ark looking towards where Calfix was. He yipped a giggle, but didn't really say anything. Arathorn had spoken of Calfix anyway and yes, they would all know where he was. He was with Charm as much as he possibly could be. Shaking his head, he said "I wouldn't want to have a scary dream that left me tired...Anyway, yeah, I suppose going for a hunt could be nice." He looked around for a small moment. He saw small groups of wolves forming up, and nodded to himself a bit.

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Scout- pansexual panromantic- crush: Silver and Jeckyll- mate: open- no pups yet but would honestly like one or two- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver, Jeckyll

The white wolf glanced over to the others a moment, saying "Sorry...I can definitely go with you, I'm one of the scouts, I just... was thinking of my sister. Breeze is one of the watchers so I kind of...I dont know. Anyway, we can go scouting, make sure there's no loners or like...bears and stuff." She put her ears back shyly when he said he'd get her back to the pack safely. She yipped a giggle, saying "Okay, I'm glad for that." She then watched Jeckyll, her other crush, appear. Of course, he didn't really speak to her...so she sighed and shook her head.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule and Stormy, Charm and technically Nanook since he's in that hole nearby

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf said "I think I've heard some rumors too...I hope he doesn't end up like his dad...but you never know. Hopefully he'd take more after his mom," she said, speaking of the pup. She knew an aggressive wolf could have aggressive pups...A rude wolf could then have pups that grew up to be rude. She herself had shyness and nerves as part of her personality, and she knew Stormy had inherited that. She glanced to Jule and Pandora. "Okay, okay Jule...lets not assume he's just abandoned the pack...Maybe he got stuck out there or hasn't found anything. Pandora is pregnant, so...like Calfix, Renier probably wants to find really good food for her."

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Jule and Charm, Nanook Jr

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup made a small, hmming sound at that. "Yeah, I could see wanting to know that. Hey...my uncle is nice...but you may not like what he has to tell you. If you're dad or mom wasn't nice, he'd have to tell you that...Would you be okay knowing that, or would you get mad?" he asked. "If you're too nervous you could ask my mom or aunt but...I'm not sure. I dont know if they ever interacted much with your family. They would have seen them around though, since they're all from Frostdrop."

The black phase she wolf with the white toes sighed as she looked around. She nodded at Calfix, saying "That would be a good idea. I dont know if Charm likes fish, but I've been told fish and deer are good for nursing mothers. Fish moreso because of the oil and fat." She then looked to Breeze as well as Jule, and tensed up. She relaxed when Breeze spoke though, saying "Yeah... maybe he's just trying to get me good food."

-Quinn will go here-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me