Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:25 am

Firestorm/female/3 years/Gentle walkers/Demiromantic & ace/Feeling: Jumpy/Mentions: Lykos and Lily/Tags: None
She huffed at the hare that scared her, then sniffed the air again. She could smell more hares and something else, following her nose she tracked the strange scent. It lead her to a small rock pile and what looked to be bigger pups, she stayed out of sight as to not scare them. She sniffed in their direction and noticed they didn't carry a pack scent, they were loners like her. She breathed a sigh relief feeling calmer now, she could handle loners much better then pack wolves.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:58 pm

Bray|5yrs|Fighter|PP -AmberMoon|Aiyana, Ark, John
Bray glanced at her sister with a grin, she was happy that she'd talked to Aiyana about this first. She was happy that Ark and John thought it was a good idea as well, "Thank you! I know as the one first sharing this idea the weight of it will fall mainly on me. As a fighter, if I'm hoping for this to help then I should do my best to play a part in this possible plan. Though I'm not an Alpha so I'll rely on you guys to summon them all into one area!" She said with a small nervous laugh.

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|PP -SilverLeaf|John, Bray, Aiyana
Ark nodded,"I'll be sure to talk to the others once they are back about the idea. I'm sure they'll like it as well. From the sounds of it you've got a basic idea of how you want to start this." Bray sighed, "As strange as it may sound...I want to start it off with an apology." "An apology?" Ark asked a bit confused, "Yes, while I know saying sorry won't get rid of past wounds to me when a mistake has been made an apology is the first step." Ark glanced to Aiyana, wondering if she thought the same.

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|PP -GrimShade|Fury
Zen growled slightly, "Trust me I tried leaving and almost got my butt beat by Silver. My foot wasn't bothering me too badly until that bastard put pressure on it." Zen sighed, "I am sick of being in this warm den, not to mention the smell of herbs is about to drive me insane." He glanced toward Renier, Pandora, and Aspen as the three of them prattled among themselves. "Shall we leave..."

Calfix|5yrs|Lead Water Elemental|PP -DawnStone|Yuki, Raine, Razor, Arathorn
"An Elk would be a nice change of pace. If not an elk then something else of the large variety."
Calfix's mouth watered at the idea.

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|PP -FrostDrop|Raine, Calfix, Razor, Arathorn
Yuki was happy that so many had joined the hunt now. At first, she was worried they'd tire themselves out before getting enough food for everyone. "Have to admit, I don't miss hunting in the snow."

Silver|5yrs|Healer|PP -RavenRose|Tundra, Jeckyll, Reapernight
Silver's tail swayed behind him happily, "Really?" He hadn't expected this, he thought that there was no way Tundra would like him. "Then...shall we date? I mean just to start out slowly, see if what we are feeling is really true. I'd hate for us to rush into this and we both end up unhappy. Mainly you...I don't want you to be unhappy."

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|PP -DawnStone|Breeze
Jule shook her head, "No need to apologize for them Breeze. They are just pups and they are growing fast with each day. They'll want to be more independent and not be coddled anymore. Though I must admit a small part of me wishes they'd stay young and depend upon us all the time." Jule rested next to Breeze, "How are you feeling watching them grow up?"

Renier|4yrs|Scout|PP -DawnStone|Pandora, Aspen
"This ugly mug of mine? I hope not, let's hope they all take after your beauty."
He cooed, probably causing Aspen to feel slightly agitated with his flirting. Not that he cared much, he was often told he doted on Pandora too much and that one day she just might leave him. Not that he believed that for even a second.

Fox|10mnths|Loner|PP -AmberMoon|Vixen
Fox's ears perked up, "Wrestling!!! I'll take you on!" He said shifting from one paw to the next to stretch his muscles. "I'll win for sure this time around!!!"

Kyla|4yrs|Loner|PP -N/A|Open
Kyla zeroed in on the deer's scent tracking it with ease as she found her way through the forest. She spotted it, drinking from a small stream. The wind carried its scent to her nose and she smiled, there was a faint hint of blood coming from it already which could mean it was hurt already. That would increase her chances of catching it. Her body crouched low, her steps light as feathers and then she launched for it. It let out a bleat from how badly she'd startled it, and it even stumbled over itself trying to think straight. All working in her favor, she latched on as it tried to run, her body weight slowing it down.

Lily|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Lykos(Mention of FireStorm
The two of them walked slowly as they approached the scent of the rabbit, "Is that two I smell?" Lily asked her tail slowly swaying with excitement, "That'd be even better, then mother could have whatever she caught to herself." Lykos nodded, "That would be awesome." Lily slowed down her body crouching lower, "Remember how she taught us..."

Lykos|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Lily(Mention of FireStorm
He lowered his body the same as his sister's before pausing as another scent hit his nose, "L-lily...I smell another wolf..." It was very faint but he could smell it... He glanced towards the direction of the scent as Lily followed his gaze. "It only smells like one..." "Ohh a possible mate for Kyla?" Lily laughed softly, "We don't want her getting together with just any wolf..."
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:15 pm

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Charm

The smaller and slender white wolf noticed when Arathorn looked back a moment. It made him feel warm for some reason, and he looked down a moment. He then looked at Charm once more. He said "I'll tell him his mother is gone now, but that she loved him... because she did. I won't tell him what Nanook did...I'll tell him Nanook abandoned them, or died too." He then looked over as well. He sighed a bit, watching the two pups as they approached him and Charm. He knew he couldn't tell Nanook Junior that Nanook had harmed the she wolf...

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Scout- pansexual panromantic- SO: Silver- mate: open- wants some pups- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver, Jeckyll, Reapernight

The white wolf twitched her ears, flicking her tail as she and Silver walked. She nodded as she made eye contact with him, though suddenly felt shy. Swallowing and looking away quick, she said "Yes. I um...guess that makes sense, so lets just...start out as significant others. Dating if you really want to call it that," she said. She then said "Though...I don't think I could ever be unhappy with you, I've liked you a long time."

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf nodded at her. She smiled a canine sort of thing, yipping a giggle then shaking her head. "I suppose I'm a little bit sad, but I'm just glad they're growing up healthy. Also...Pandora will have pups soon, so we'll have more little ones. We'll be able to help care for them, or at least watch them when their a bit older. Renier and Pandora will be doing most of the work."

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze, Jule-> Nanook Jr, Winter, Charm

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup stopped a moment. He listened to what Jule said, but then was running off. He knew he'd probably get a scolding later...for just running off. For running off like that without saying anything to Jule, he knew he'd get scolded. He sighed as he then listened to Nanook Jr...He knew that was true in most cases, but...if he just startled an animal or another wolf, no. He could try and defend himself with words. He was sure not every wolf was out to get them. There were loners, but he couldn't think all of them would attack pack wolves. He looked up again, seeing Winter and wagging, calling "Uncle!" and running over.

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: two, she's one month and a couple weeks so its close (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Renier, Aspen

The black phase she wolf with the white toes felt the annoyance from the other she wolf. "I wasn't saying you didn't know what you're doing...Sorry if I made you feel that way," she said, having to guess at what she'd done wrong. "I...yes, I think I'd like to know when they might be born."

She glanced to her mate, shaking her head and saying "Hey...If you were ugly, I wouldn't have become your mate...though your personality is part of it too. You have a great personality, and you're handsome." She then yipped a giggle at his 'antics', and nudged him a bit.

-Quinn will go here-

John- m- 3 y- Ambermoon- Lead Light Elemental- hetero; Raine- mate open- no pups- Jess (sister), two pups- Tags: Ark, Bray and Aiyana

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male glanced to Aiyana a moment. He then looked to the others again, and nodded. "Apologize? What do you have to apologize for?" he asked. He knew the packs had all been enemies, or at least rivals. They should all be having to apologize then, if any of them had ever even had conflicts. He didn't feel like Bray had ever hurt any wolf. Maybe he was wrong though, maybe she'd said or done something in the past. That or maybe she wanted to apologize for other packmates.

Jess- f- 5 y- Ambermoon- Healer- Pan demi; Errol if the person comes back, Kyla, Hailey a bit- mate: Nyxx (missing), open again- pups: Ettore and Skye- John (brother)- Tags: pups

The semi fluffy red and darker female shook her head a couple times. She watched some of the other wolves look towards her brother...She sighed as she watched a moment, then quickly turned back to her pups. She watched the two pups once more.

Ettore (guardian)- m- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, homosexual as adult; Fox, maybe Lykos- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, sister- Tags: family

The silver almost white minimal gray and black pup growled at his sister. The smaller and slender one narrowed blue and brown eyes at Skye...He shook his head, jumping away from her and shaking himself. He then jumped and bit at her tail, pawing at her tail as well.

Skye- f- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, lesbian in future; Lily- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, brother- Tags: family

The exact copy of her brother knew how cute she was, so she gave mama this look. Jess only shook her head at the female pup. The blue eyed one turned her eyes back to Ettore, watching him. She rolled her eyes, then gave a little growl as he jumped to bite and paw at her tail.

(Dark and Fire: would you mind if I sent Jess and her pups to run into Firestorm and Kyla and the pups? I want Jess to meet them since Kyla is one of her crushes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:31 am

(Sure)
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:20 am

Bray nodded, "I'm not saying that everyone must apologize, but as a fighter, I have hurt a few of the others within our newly formed pack. I have even killed, it is a hard thing to get over and something that a lot of the fighters but try to overcome in order to even remotely start to gain peace of mind. When one does wrong they are told to apologize or when a mistake is made. Some might take offense to it, but others will understand it. Those who accept it are more willing to accept we are all one pack. Those who are angered by it and refuse it will take more time, but they might come around. All it takes is one small starting point to help get a solution or the start of a solution. Instead of using my minds fighting skills for fighting, I'm trying to use them for the betterment of the pack which is what the true purpose of fighters has always been!"

Ark was a bit surprised as Bray gave them a whole speech, but he smirked, her words were right. At least in his mind, instead of just sitting on their paws hoping things will smooth over they needed to actually do something. Ark had once been a fighter, he had killed other wolves in their battles...Zen's anger was proof that something needed to be done.

The worry Silver had been feeling slid away, "Same, I'm glad we can be together like this." He said inching a few steps closer so their fur could brush against each other. Just the thought of Silver becoming his mate made him happy, but he knew he still needed to focus on his job. Just as she did, their relationship would probably be second fiddle to their jobs. Or he was just feeling a bit shy and worried he'd overstep his bounds with her.

Jule chuckled, "Something tells me Renier is going to be a tad overzealous once the pups get here. We might need to recuse Pandora and the pups from him trying to dote on them far too much." The thought was a funny one, "Not to mention, I'm sure once Pandora is ready, she'll get back to hunting again. You can tell how much she wants to get back to her job."
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:16 am

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Charm

The smaller and slender white wolf noticed when Arathorn looked back a moment. It made him feel warm for some reason, and he looked down a moment. He then looked at Charm once more. He said "I'll tell him his mother is gone now, but that she loved him... because she did. I won't tell him what Nanook did...I'll tell him Nanook abandoned them, or died too." He then looked over as well. He sighed a bit, watching the two pups as they approached him and Charm. He knew he couldn't tell Nanook Junior that Nanook had harmed the she wolf...

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Scout- pansexual panromantic- SO: Silver- mate: open- wants some pups- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver, Jeckyll, Reapernight

The white wolf twitched her ears, flicking her tail as their fur brushed. She felt her skin heat a bit under her fur, and was so glad. She was glad they were wolves and not humans, or he would have noticed. She smiled a canine smile, saying "Its really nice, isn't it?" She glanced back at Jeckyll and Reaper a moment... Then she focused on Silver once more, and her nose sniffed the air a bit.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Jule

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf nodded, smiling a canine smile. She yipped a giggle, saying "I could imagine... he may become a bit much. She doesn't seem to mind it though, not even now. It means those pups will be constantly loved, and constantly protected. Anyway, yeah...she definitely seems to want to get back to it. I was ready to get back to my own job after only a couple weeks. Of course...I was technically able to do my job anyway. Since I watch the pups, and Charm and I were the only ones with pups." Nanook Junior was adopted, of course, but Charm had taken him in. It had just been him and Stormy they'd had to watch over.

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze, Jule-> Nanook Jr, Winter, Charm

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup stopped a moment. He listened to what Jule said, but then was running off. He knew he'd probably get a scolding later...for just running off. For running off like that without saying anything to Jule, he knew he'd get scolded. He sighed as he then listened to Nanook Jr...He knew that was true in most cases, but...if he just startled an animal or another wolf, no. He could try and defend himself with words. He was sure not every wolf was out to get them. There were loners, but he couldn't think all of them would attack pack wolves. He looked up again, seeing Winter and wagging, calling "Uncle!" and running over.

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: two, she's one month and a couple weeks so its close (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Renier, Aspen

The black phase she wolf with the white toes felt the annoyance from the other she wolf. "I wasn't saying you didn't know what you're doing...Sorry if I made you feel that way," she said, having to guess at what she'd done wrong. "I...yes, I think I'd like to know when they might be born."

She glanced to her mate, shaking her head and saying "Hey...If you were ugly, I wouldn't have become your mate...though your personality is part of it too. You have a great personality, and you're handsome." She then yipped a giggle at his 'antics', and nudged him a bit.

-Quinn will go here-

John- m- 3 y- Ambermoon- Lead Light Elemental- hetero; Raine- mate open- no pups- Jess (sister), two pups- Tags: Ark, Bray and Aiyana

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male blinked a bit. He didn't realize as his tail began to flick and sway to her words. Showing he was proud of her, or something else, as she spoke. He nodded as he looked at her, saying "That's good, really good. We probably do all need to apologize...we've definitely all been in fights and stuff." He shook his head a bit, as he said this. He then said "Yeah...some of them will take time, but we need to just...let them. Show them we can all get along and be good together."

Jess- f- 5 y- Ambermoon- Healer- Pan demi; Errol if the person comes back, Kyla, Hailey a bit- mate: Nyxx (missing), open again- pups: Ettore and Skye- John (brother)- Tags: pups, Firestorm, Lily, Lykos

The semi fluffy red and darker female decided to take the two pups out. "Pups...come along," she said to them, in her gentle way. She began to lead them from the camp, and watched them begin to run. She sighed but only shook her head, smiling a bit of a canine smile. However, after a bit she realized they were getting too far ahead...She began to run after them, stumbling to a halt and grabbing them...She thought she saw another wolf, definitely smelled another one. She also noticed two younger wolves, so to the adult wolf she said "Who...who's there?"

Ettore (guardian)- m- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, homosexual as adult; Fox, maybe Lykos- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, sister- Tags: family, Firestorm, Lily, Lykos

The silver almost white minimal gray and black pup looked up. The smaller and slender one's blue and brown eyes looked to mama. He tilted his head, then wagged his tail as she took them out of the camp. He began to run with Skye, nipping and pawing at her. However, after a bit it seemed they'd gotten too far ahead, as mama came running up. She pulled them close, so Ettore looked around with a bit of worry.

Skye- f- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, lesbian in future; Lily- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, brother- Tags: family, same

The exact copy of her brother let blue eyes look to mama as well. She yipped and wagged, going out of the camp with her and Ettore. The two began to run and nip, paw and bat at each other. Soon, however, mama was running up after them, and had brought them close to her. Skye tilted her head, but as she smelled other young wolves she barked. She whimpered when mama scolded her for that...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:55 am

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Calfix, hunters
[🔥]
He walked behind the few others, shaking his head as he listened "Then lead as the good spots hunters, you know the spots better than we lead do" he said his eyes looking at Calfix "Right my friend?" he said to his counter opposite and elemental weakness. As he was the fire Calfix was the water.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Razor, Arathorn
[🔥]
She looked around "Well yes, but the cold time is ending soon, and the snow will eventually melt...our chances to catch better and more prey go easier too," she said.

Aspen | Healer | female | 4 years | Silverleaf | tags: Renier, Pandora
[☀️]
She looked at them "Alright, then got here, I will take a look..." she told the mother wolf. She looked at the bed in the den "With the size of your belly I can tell it's not going to take long for them to be born...maybe a week or half..." she told them.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Silver, Tundra, Reapernight
[🌑]
He looked at the youngster "Hmm, I guess nothing...day starts the way it starts, either good or bad..." he said. He then looked at the two in front of them, still close enough to hear them. He rolled his eyes "Dating? You can do better than that Silver, who is dating nowadays, it's are you mates or not?" he asked them with a smirk.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Winter
[☀️]
She listened to the wind elemental "Hmm, you could go with the abandoned, his father seems a very cunning person, we don't want to tell Jr him being dead and if ever he comes back, if still alive, that could be bad for Jr, as we lied to him" she said to the lead element. She then took a look at the pup who now was only a few steps away from them "Know your manner Nanook Jr." she told the pup.

Nanook Jr | Pup | male | 5 months | Frostdrop | tags: Stormy, Winter, (Charm)
[🌑]
He sped his way to the former leader of Frostdrop and the she-wolf who was like his mother now "HEY YOU, I GOT A QUESTION AND YOU BETTER ANSWER" he called out to the wind element, rather feisty. He shook his head to his adoptive mother "No, only if he answers...where are my parents?" he asked him.

Aiyana | Lead nature element | female | 5 years | Ambermoon | tags: Bray, John, Ark
[🍀]
She stayed there in silence, just letting her sister speak with the other two leaders in peace.

Razor | male | hunter | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Raine, Arathorn
[🍀]
He looked at the others "yeas, Elk or any bigger animal could be a good catch, two could be even better, but we don't want the prey to go to waste either..." he said as he sniffed the air.

Fury | male | fighter | 3 years | Grimshade | tags: Zen
[🌑]
He looked at him "Of course we can go if you want to go, nobody is stopping you as Silver left the camp with Tundra and a few fighters...and Ark seemed to be busy with some things there, this could be time for you to leave..." he said flicking his tail a little bit "so where are you planning to go then" he asked him.

Hailey | female | scout | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Renier, others
[☀️]
She walked to the healer's den to look "Hmm mornings Renier, and ladies...anyway are you out of the scout duties today Renier?" she asked the other scout "I think we could do a scouting, but If you can't I will figure out something with someone else instead" she said flicking her tail.

Titan | male | elder | 10 years | Silverleaf | tags: open
[🌪]

Astral | female | loner | 7 years | Ambermoon | tags: Kyla (kind of)
[🌊]
She got after the smaller boars, which all dashed to the different ways, so she decided to go after the closest one. She chased it for a moment, and when she got an opportunity to strike, with a few quick moves she got a good hold of the animal and catcher it with no problems. Licking her lips she dropped it down for a moment when looked around for anyone who could spot her. Her ears perked up when she saw another female wolf running past her after a prey, she was not sure if she noticed her or not, but she could defend her catch if she needed to.

Vixen | female | loner pup | 10 month | Ambermoon | tags: Fox
[🔥]
She rolled her eyes "Of course you do" she said then got to her position "Oh yeah? You better not cry to Mom after you lose" she said to him swapping her tail. She was ready to have a little play fight with her brother.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:12 am

"Just keep in mind an apology is sometimes met with hostility." Ark said in a soft tone, probably trying not to put a damper on Bray's idea. "But don't let that stop you...I'm pretty sure Aiyana and John here are up for this idea, which only leaves Winter, Arathorn, and Calfix to get full approval of the idea."

Bray nodded, "I know, but I also know doing nothing will get us nowhere!!" She said feeling proud that they were happy to hear her idea and accept it. She grinned toward her sister, happy that she'd encouraged her to step up with it instead of keeping it to herself. Bray always second-guessed herself, feeling her worth and ideas were far less than her sisters could ever be.

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|PP -GrimShade|Fury
"Not far...just out of the main camp...dealing with so many wolves like this is getting on my nerves...along with their scents. I'm not okay with us being smashed into one pack like nothing has happened!" Zen sighed as he stood, his temper flaring slightly, "But I can't overpower someone with strange powers...I just don't understand how everyone else seems fine and dandy with this arrangement."

Calfix|5yrs|Lead Water Elemental|PP -DawnStone|Yuki, Raine, Razor, Arathorn
Calfix nodded, "Leave it to me, there is this perfect little spot between the territories that always has some sort of decent-sized prey. Though I never gander at trying to take them down by myself. Last time I used my power to kill an animal...well let's just say the meat didn't taste right...waayyy too watery..." Calfix was going to lead them to a small river that reached between the two great lakes of RavenRose and DawnStone. Animals stopped there for drinks more often than not since the wolves were generally closer to the lakes, but now that they had gathered between the other animals hadn't fully understood that the drinking spot was no longer safe.

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|PP -FrostDrop|Raine, Calfix, Razor, Arathorn
"How long did you plan to keep this spot a secret?" She asked Calfix, "No long, I just recently checked it out again only to find they were still using the spot. I thought they would have moved on by now, but it seems we will be lucky for a little bit as the prey can sometimes be rather dumb." Yuki nodded, "We could always hunt from one point to the next. It would keep the prey guessing."

Silver gawked at Jeckyll a bit surprised, "I didn't want to seem to forward!" He grumbled, glancing at Tundra, she had said she had liked him for a while now. Maybe he didn't need to worry about being too forward."As surprised as I am at Jeckyll's mention of us becoming straight-up mates...I don't want you to feel pressured into it by a bonehead like him. But I would feel honored to have you as my mate."

Jule laughed softly, "It is sort of a perk to be a mother and a Watcher at the same time. Though I could certainly see where it might become a bit more of a burden at times. Watching others' pups along with your own." Jule sighed softly, "I've always pondered having pups of my own, but I'm just not sure."

Renier|4yrs|Scout|PP -DawnStone|Pandora, Aspen, Hailey
Renier listened to Aspen's words with a nod. He wondered if there was anything he could do to help Pandora feel more at ease when the time came. He frowned slightly, "Aspen could I talk to you later about something? Or any of the healers would work, but...well..." He glanced towards Hailey as she asked him about scouting, "I sort of made a fool of myself and ended up hurt. I'll have to take it easy for a bit...Sorry about this Hailey... I will certainly be back up for my job as fast as possible though!"

Fox|10mnths|Loner|PP -AmberMoon|Vixen
"I would never lose!" He boldly lied, he had lost multiple times to his sister, mainly because he was overconfident and liked to be a bit more flamboyant than needed. Point in case, he crouched low to the ground before launching himself up in the air as high as he possibly could to try and tackle her to the ground. Why? Because it was fun and it was as close as he could get to flying. Yes, he was jealous of the birds in the sky.

Kyla|4yrs|Loner|PP -N/A|Astral
Kyla only noticed the faint smell of another wolf, her mind on the deer as she pinned it. Adding more and more pressure on the deer before it went still. She wasn't sure if the other wolf she'd smelled was going to be a threat or not but her mind was now on to getting this back to the pups. As Kyla turned from the deer to get a better scent of the wolf she'd smelled moments ago, she noticed the scent of boar's blood. Another loner hunting? She stood over the deer as if to guard it, "I won't bother you if you don't bother me!" She stated loudly, still not a hundred percent sure where the wolf stood. The smell of the deer's blood was rather overbearing on her nose.

Lily|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Lykos, FireStorm, Jess, Ettore, Skye
Lily froze as she heard a voice asking who was there, that was when she picked up the scents of other wolves and she backpeddled straight into Lykos. Stomping on his paw and making him yelp. "Ow! What was that for...." Lily turned shaking her head, jutting her head upwards for him to sniff the air.

Lykos|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Lily, FireStorm, Jess, Ettore, Skye
He'd been so focused on the rabbit he hadn't heard the other wolves, nor smelled them until now. He glanced at Lily in worry, this was exactly what Kyla had warned them about! He backed away slowly and Lily followed his steps until his paw snapped a branch making a far louder noise than it should have. Lily and Lykos' ears pressed against their heads as they froze, there was no way the wolves didn't know their exact location now...
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:32 am

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Charm, Nanook Jr and Stormy

The smaller and slender white wolf nodded at the smaller she wolf. He wasn't very big himself, but she was probably smaller if not the same height. He said "Yeah...lets go with that then," then shuddered. "He better not be alive...because if he comes back he'll want to claim his son back. He doesn't deserve anything anymore..." He fell silent as the pup then came in yelling about wanting the truth. He sighed and said "Your father abandoned you and your mother. Your mother passed away...but she loved you very much, I can tell you that. She always looked so happy when she was around you," he said. Which was true, and he smiled at the memories in his mind now.

The white wolf twitched her ears, flicking her tail as they continued to walk. She made a surprised sound as well...then let out a breath. "Well, since Jeckyll is being so forward here, or telling us to be...yes. I'd love to be your mate, if you're ready for that." She felt like he was, it just seemed he'd been worried about her feelings. She'd already told him she'd liked him for awhile, so he had nothing to actually worry about.

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf said "You could...be like a second mother to Stormy." She then realized what she'd just said and gasped. "I-I, I mean!" she yelped, but then cut herself off. Well, that had just slipped out, so...should she just tell the other how she felt? Her heart hammered in her chest, but she took a deep breath. "I um...really like you, Jule..." she said, then trailed off once more.

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Nanook Jr, Winter, Charm

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup ran up to Charm and Winter. He nosed and nuzzled at his uncle a bit. He sighed as he listened to his uncle address the other pup...then smiled. "See? You did have a mama that loved you, and...you had a father. Not a good one, he abandoned you two...but you had a father." He stared down at his paws now...he'd never known his father at all, and probably never would. Mama absolutely refused to speak of the other. He vaguely wondered if he and mama had been abandoned too.

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: two, she's one month and a couple weeks so its close (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Renier, Aspen, Hailey

The black phase she wolf with the white toes nodded and stepped over to the other. She sat or laid down so the other could check. Her face seemed to light up when the she wolf said it wasn't going to be long now. "Oh...that's great news," she said, with a yip like a giggle. She tilted her head as she then looked at her mate, wondering what he wanted to ask. "Isn't that great? We'll get to meet them soon," she said to him. She reached out to try and nuzzle at him a bit. She then looked to Hailey, saying "Hello, Hailey."

-Quinn will go here-

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male glanced to Aiyana. He then looked to Bray and Ark once more. He nodded as the male spoke, saying "Yeah, that's true...not every wolf might be happy. It might not be as easy as a simple apology, not for some of them." He then nodded once more, as the two spoke. "I'm definitely onboard for this idea, though, so we'll talk to Arathorn and Winter when we can, and Calfix."

Jess- f- 5 y- Ambermoon- Healer- Pan demi; Errol if the person comes back, Kyla, Hailey a bit- mate: Nyxx (missing), open again- pups: Ettore and Skye- John (brother)- Tags: pups, Firestorm, Lily, Lykos

The semi fluffy red and darker female began to run after them, stumbling to a halt and grabbing them...She thought she saw another wolf, definitely smelled another one. She also noticed two younger wolves, so to the adult wolf she said "Who...who's there?"

(for Firestorm)

She now definitely noticed the two pups and said "O-Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you...and I was talking to this other wolf. You two...are you out here alone though?" she tried to ask them. She felt worry that there were two pups out here that might be all alone. She then yelped a moment later, as Skye ran over to the two. "Skye!" she barked, then looked down at Ettore and sighed, glad he was good at least.

Ettore (guardian)- m- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, homosexual as adult; Fox, maybe Lykos- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, sister- Tags: family, Firestorm, Lily, Lykos

The silver almost white minimal gray and black pup stared. The smaller and slender one's blue and brown eyes now saw the two pups there. Unlike his sister, he didn't trust strangers easily, not even pups. Therefore, as Skye just ran up to the two strangers, Ettore stick close to mama.

Skye- f- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, lesbian in future; Lily- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, brother- Tags: family, same

The exact copy of her brother laid blue sights on the two pups she could now see. She barked and wagged her tail, running over to the two. She gave the male a look over, but was immediately drawn away by the female. Her gaze was drawn by the she pup, that was to say. She heard her mother calling to her, but ignored her for now. "Who are you two?" she asked, though mama had already done so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:11 am

Firestorm/female/3 years/Gentle walkers/Demiromantic & ace/Feeling: Jumpy/Mentions: Lykos and Lily, Skye and Ettore/Tags: Jess
She jumped in fright as three others came o the scene and backed away while the bigger one was distracted. She couldn't tell if they were loners or pack wolves but she didn't want any trouble either way.

Reper is just vibbing lol
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me