Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (CLOSED) (DEAD)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (CLOSED) (DEAD)

Postby CloudZero© » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:31 pm

Dead.
Last edited by CloudZero© on Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (OPEN)

Postby CloudZero© » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:38 pm

Crow woke up to sunlight reflecting off of her feathers, dancing around on her closed eyes. The air was cool and light and the forest around her was waking up around her too. She was a curled up little ball of black, with purple orbs blinking as she gazed into the trees around her. She slept high in a tree, on a big, wide branch as usual. She felt content and relaxed and decided to float down to the forest floor to see what new smells had come up over night. Her wings spread out away from her body, creating a chaotic shadow around her. She sprang from the branch, it quivered behind her as her weight suddenly left and silently glided to an open grass area below.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briny » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:57 am

My wolf:
Hemlock, Male, very old but looks like a young adult
Appearance:
His top coat is a dark blue with an orange/tan underbelly that looks somewhat like fire. He has a large and stout build, he’s not the biggest but compared to most he’s a good size. His eyes are light blue, with darker rims around the pupil. The fur on his neck and back is much thicker and longer, it almost has the appearance of a mane. Little braids are usually tied into the thick mane, tied off with little silver string. His ears are large and erect, the left has two silver hoops and the right is crudely cropped. His tail is long and tapers to the end, with a tuft resembling a lions on the end. A silver hoop rests snug at the end of his tail, just above the tuft.
Personality:
Despite his somewhat intense appearance Hemlock is very laid back and very kind. Because of his nomadic lifestyle he has no trouble striking up conversations and making acquaintances. He is very calm and somewhat stoic by nature, but has a temper laying just below the surface. Although, he tries his best to keep his anger under control. He’s also fiercely protective, he can’t control his emotions when his loved ones are threatened.
Powers: Somewhat enhanced strength/speed mostly due to his size, and pyromancy. He can spit flames short range and along his back lights on fire in extreme emotions.
briny or Shadows | it/that/none | 24yo | neurodivergent
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:34 pm

Hello, welcome! So happy you joined~

Crow felt her stomach growl and realized she hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. She decided to watch the ground from up in a tree, which tended to be easy hunting for her. Her wings lifted her off the ground in one big flap, leaving a few black feathers behind. She sat on the shaded side of the trunk of a pine tree, mostly hidden in the green needles. Her eyes stared down at the ground, watching for any movement, the only sound coming from her being an occasional grumble from her stomach, growing impatient.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:56 am

Riluo -- Female -- Centuries old, but the equivalent of a full adult

Thoughtful, gentle, and always willing to help those who ask, Riluo is a friendly, outgoing creature who nonetheless has a core of steel. She is not easily led from the path she has chosen and can be incredibly stubborn on even the smallest points when pressed. Despite her outgoing nature and enjoyment of company she seems to always attempt to keep others at a friendly distance, safely out of reach of her heart, and is quite adept at masking her true thoughts on things when it would be better to not let them show.

Though capable of flight in a way that very much appears as walking on the air itself, Riluo's affinity mostly lies with fire, but her's is special -- a soft gradient from a deep purple core to a red-pink to golden edges, it will not burn most things, but instead cleanses and purifies malicious energies and ill will. It is even possible for her to create small flames that remain even long after she has moved on, lighting dark areas and warding against malice.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:42 pm

Welcome, so glad to have you ! :3
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:43 pm

Thank you very much!

A slow inhale, silver eyes half closed as Riluo focused on the scents around her. This was a new forest, a place she had never been before, and she was curious as to what might be around. Not particularly hungry, prey was the furthest thing from her mind -- though she could catch whiffs of prey-scent here and there which she mostly ignored -- as she instead tried to hold the ghost of a scent that she could not place. Her paws carried her softly forward, ears alert as she padded beneath the trees in a direction she had little confidence in. Scent tracking had never been one of her main skills.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:14 pm

My wolf:
Sony, male, very old but doesn't look it
Appearance:
He has medium length golden fur with browned ears, muzzle and tail tip. One might refer to him as a desert wolf.
He has deeply amber, darker eyes, as well as a black nose and pads and nails. He is of average height and weight for a male wolf his age. His fur is also kept as clean as he possibly can. Other than that, there isn't really much else to tell. Aside from the fact he has a marking on his chest that's so different from the golden and brown. It's a darker ambery sun shaped marking. He also has little horns. They are darker ambery, and there's two.
Personality:
Sony is usually a pretty chill, laid back, relaxed male that likes to tell stories. He likes to talk with others, and will lend an ear to listen. He has a good heart, and a kind soul. He's quite playful, creative, friendly, and loyal. However, he can be wild, loud, fiery and strong willed. He's stubborn, hard headed, sometimes jumpy, and withdrawn if upset. He doesn't always listen, and sometimes gets jumpy. He also doesn't always like to be told what to do, can be fierce, can seem too talkative, or can seem too quiet.
Powers:
Golden light that one might equate to sunlight. He can surround himself with this.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:26 am

Hello, welcome! So happy you have decided to join~

Crow gazed down at the forest floor, content and almost in a meditative state. The only movement coming from her slow breaths, ribcage expanding slightly. In her peripheral vision, she noticed something colorful and her eyes automatically moved to it. Her eyes widened, surprised at what she saw. A wolf unlike anything she had seen, gradient from yellow to purple. That is a beautiful wolf. She thought to herself. She was curious what these colors could mean, this world was full of surprises and magic. Her mind trailed off, thinking about the possibilities. Her eyebrows raised as she realized there was a pile of black feathers below her perch in the branches, like a Crow calling card, directly in this horned wolf's path. She waited, now holding her breath-
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:19 am

At the very least the forest made for a very lovely walk, Riluo considered idly as she padded beneath the trees. She'd long since given up on the faint scent she'd caught hold of not long before though perhaps she shouldn't have -- it became clear that she had in fact been going in the right direction all along as she found the scent stronger than ever. And it was difficult not to laugh when she was led to the scattered feathers around the base of a tree otherwise like many others. Too big for the birds she may usually think of with feathers such as these. Silver eyes flicked up into the tree, "hello." She called softly, unable to hide the amusement in her voice.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me