Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (CLOSED) (DEAD)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (OPEN)

Postby CloudZero© » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:34 pm

Crow is lesbian ;3 )

Crow looked towards the river as she waited for Sony's response. She watched the water move endlessly on
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:16 pm

{{Oh, uh. Riluo is bi, Ouryu is also bi {with a pretty significant male lean usually, I've noticed} but? Like. I wouldn't really be expecting anyone to put in the effort there when currently he just would not be able to remember their name or who they are half the time.}}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:25 pm

[ :thumbup: Nice
Almost tempted to have Sony try it with Ouryu, but maybe not]

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock, Crow and Riluo, others

The brownish marked golden male sighed with relief as the bear noticed. He watched as the bear suddenly moved off away from them. He nodded to himself, then looked to the two she wolves. He looked to the one in the water, then saw some others as well. Shaking his head, he focused on the dark she wolf with the wings. "No, I'm not made of sunlight, its just...my power I've been blessed with, or cursed with. Some would say it's a curse, others would call it a blessing. I think I'm going to call it a blessing, since it got rid of that bear."

Mirai- f- young adults bi; Crow and maybe Amara- seeing the future but can only see so far- Sony could be distantly related but probably not- Tags: Sony and others

The pretty, smaller and slender fluffy furred she wolf twitched her ears. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times, and looked around. Ambery and brownish heterochromatic eyes landed on some other wolves. The lighter reddish based one barked to them. Her slightly darker ears twitched, and the slightly darker tipped tail flicked again. The white jawed female walked forward on white toed paws. Her white undersided tail flicked again, then stopped. She reached the other wolves, asking "Who are you all?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:02 am

Miria - Female - 107 but looks very young - Tags: Sony, Hemlock, Riluo, Crow, others

Miria finally surfaces from the water but remains in the river, standing on the submerged rock. She doesn't bother shaking off her wet, shimmery silver fur as she watches the wolves on the land with nervous eyes, occasionally glancing at the trees since she is still tense from the bear. When another wolf emerged, the small female takes a step back, starting to think she came across a pack until that wolf spoke but she doesn't chose to answer at the moment

(ok your female wolf's name threw me off a bit with the almost same name)
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:47 pm

Crow studied Sony for a moment, making the connection between his power and the marking on his chest. She nodded along with his words. "It came in handy." She heard something walking up behind her, and she quickly twisted around. A new wolf was walking up. This is an eventful day. Crow thought to herself. The new wolf referred to them as "All" making her wonder if they looked like a pack. "I am Crow, and these are my new friends." She looked to the others, wondering if she even knew them well enough to refer to them as friends.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:23 pm

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock, Crow and Riluo, others

The brownish marked golden male noticed how the she wolf studied him. He tilted his head, looking to that wolf in the water then back to Crow. He nodded, saying "I'm glad it did," and offering a canine smile. He then looked to another she wolf that was walking up to them. He wondered how many she wolves there were...It seemed to almost only be she wolves, except Hemlock and he saw those two siblings over there. Surely, one of them must be a male. Then again, he couldn't be sure, so he simply silenced his thoughts with a sigh.

Mirai- f- young adults bi; Crow and maybe Amara- seeing the future but can only see so far- Sony could be distantly related but probably not- Tags: Sony and others

The pretty, smaller and slender fluffy furred she wolf flicked her tail back and forth. She twitched her ears, perking them forward as she studied these wolves. She noticed the pretty, winged dark one looking at her. She nodded and said "Oh, so...none of you know each other that well? Well...that's alright," she said with a friendly look. "oh! My name is Mirai, M i r a i, and it means future."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:23 pm

Riluo was hardly surprised at the continuous new faces appearing now, but the bear was gone and she was thankful to the one male -- Sony -- for that. She shook herself, smoothing her thick fur from where it had been standing up slightly before and allowing herself to drop the fish and sink back down on the rock. "Yes, it did," she spoke up after Crow, agreeing with her as she spoke to Sony before her silver eyes slid to the newest wolf to approach, "and I am called Riluo."

He couldn't say how long he'd been in the area at this point, but the feathers scattered in and below the crook of a tree that he'd woken up in implied it had been a number of days at least. Rust-colored eyes were at the moment focused on the sky past the leaves above and around him though soon enough he gave himself a small shake and finally moved. Ouryu dropped to the ground, wings staying close to his sides, looking around only briefly before he started moving in a random direction. Until a noise caught his attention and he turned sharply. Not far off he found a wolf seemingly digging near the base of the tree. He didn't say anything immediately, but soon enough he walked a few steps closer. "What are you doing?"
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:38 am

Crow- Ancient. Small black winged wolf with purple eyes. Poisonous bite to some. Lesbian

Crow listened to the new female wolf and concluded that she was friendly. "Good to meet you." She replied in a monotonous tone. She wondered to herself if the meaning of her name, being future, meant anything. She thought about asking, but didn't want to quiz her right off the bat so she kept the thought to herself. Crow looked back towards the river, wanting to catch another fish or two. Taking a few steps towards the waters edge, she turned her head and looked back at the group from the side of her eye. "This river has a lot of fish, if any of you are hungry." Her tail swished back and forth along with her words.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joesephine » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:44 pm

HELIOS
    100 || male || healing saliva || tags; open

Flicking his tail the large golden brown male pressed his black nose to the ground, drawing in the scent of the moist earth and underbrush in an attempt to locate a piece of prey or two before halting in his tracks as the sent of a rabbit filled his senses; moving forward with quiet steps he managed to locate the small brown creature at the base of a tree moving around in search of some fruits, with careful steps he approached the creature making sure to stay downwind and out of his sights. Once close enough he shot out from the brush around him with a loud growl, chasing the poor creature for a few heartbeats before snagging it in his maw, he thrashed his head from side to side until he knew it was dead; his chest swelling with triumph as he began making his way back to Amara.

AMARA
    94 || female || plant growth, flight || tags; Ouryu

Startled by the sudden sound of a voice the dark grey and white female jolted up, slamming her head on the roof of the burrow she had partially dug; pulling back she rubbed a massive paw over her head as a groan left her parted maw, seeming to forget that someone had spoken to her until she heard soft paw steps behind her. Whipping around she spread her bat like wings in an attempt to appear bigger as her brown orbs landed on the form of a black and yellow wolf, realizing it was a creature like her she tucked her wings back in with a sheepish smile "apologies friend but you startled me" she said, turning to look back at her burrow "oh this? I am digging a burrow for my brother while he hunts, he likes sleeping underground but I prefer being in a tree or just out under the stars" she said with a toothy grin "I'm Amara by the way but my brother calls me Mara, what's your name?" Amara questioned with a tilt of her head.

Joesephine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:05 pm

[quote="Spiritstar3"]Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock, Crow and Riluo, others

The brownish marked golden male said "Oh, my name is Sony," to the fluffy female. He then looked to the others once more, and twitched his ears. He flicked his tail quickly back and forth a couple times. He could smell three other wolves somewhere else nearby. He shook his head a couple times, and looked to Crow with a nod. "I've never gone fishing before...but there's a first time for everything."

The pretty, smaller and slender fluffy furred she wolf nodded to the others. "Nice to meet you Crow, Riluo, and Sony," she said to them. She then tilted her head as Crow said they could get fish from the river. She glanced to Sony as he said he'd never fished before. She said "I could get a fish for you," and looked to the river. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times, ears twitching as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me