Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (CLOSED) (DEAD)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (OPEN)

Postby Joesephine » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:36 am

my wolves
name Helios
age 100 (just turned)
power Healing saliva (only minor-semi serious wounds like cuts, bite wounds or a broken bone but nothing life threatening)
appearance Helios is a rather large golden brown colored wolf with a cream under coat (belly, chest, inside of legs and the underside of his tail) with bright orange eyes
personality Helios is a quite male, often keeping to himself and only speaking unless necessary; he may appear intimidating from his size and quietness but he is secretly a big softie, only showing this side of him to his close friends and family or if he really likes you; he is extremelyfierce in battle and cery protective of his adopted sister.
other He he found Amara when he was younger and basically adopted her as his sister

name Amara (Mara by Helios)
age 94
power Flight, Plant growth (she can make certain plants grow such as brambles or vines, lasts for a short time and drains alot of her energy; often has to sleep for a full day to recover)
appearance Amara is a lean, well muscled she wolf with a thick dark stormy grey coat; she has a white under coat (belly, chest, inside of legs and the underside of her tail) with light brown eyes and large dark grey bat-like wings.
personality Unlike her "brother" Amara is a more bubbly and outspoken wolf, often chattering away even if no one is listening; she gets a bit snappy when she is either hungry or tired, despite being a happy wolf she does suffer from small bouts of depression every now and then nd relies on Helios to cheer her up whether they talk for hours on end or just sit in silence.
other She hopes to one day join a pack and have a family if her cards are delt right.
Joesephine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:48 am

Welcome, Joesephine! So glad to have you. Feel free to write a post to RP yourself in, in whatever you think would be fun.)

Crow bent her hind legs, ready to flee into the air if she needed to. The bear looked up at the group of wolves, his attention taken away from the rabbit. A deep growl rumbled around in his chest before crawling up his throat and escaping between his teeth. The sound reverberated all around them, bouncing between trees. A bright light erupted from Sony, and she squinted her eyes. She looked to the bear to see how he would react, and his growl was cut off. He quickly turned his head away, confused and startled. He tried to look back at the group, but he again looked away from the light. He snorted, and gave a angry, defeated snarl. The bear ran away, seeming embarrassed. Crow looked back Sony, shading her eyes with her wing. "Wow, that worked. She gave Sony a subtle smile, thankful for his quick thinking so they didn't have to battle this bear. She looked back towards where the bear had ran off, double checking he was gone. She heard his thrashing sounds getting farther away. "Are you made of sunlight?" She wasn't sure how to word her question how to ask, what exactly just happened.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:12 am

Before I post again, are we allowed to have more than one wolf? I may make a female too, if so]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:15 am

The appearance of the bear had been startling, Riluo's fish in her jaws as she rose to her paws. Though her expression was outwardly calm she was nonetheless poised to escape, one paw set firmly on air as if it were a rock, just as one of the males seemed to explode in light. The sudden brightness made her flinch, being forced to look away and catching a glimpsed of a shape in the water -- much to big to be a river fish and not shaped correctly for it either. At least the bear was seemingly chased off by the light, allowing them to relax a little. Perhaps this day was getting just a little too eventful.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:17 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Before I post again, are we allowed to have more than one wolf? I may make a female too, if so]

Sure, why not! From here on out everyone can have two wolves each, if you so desire.)
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:30 pm

Ouryu -- Male-- Unknown, can not remember

An old story for pups -- the tales of the Knights of the Commons, a group of creatures of all kinds who worked together to protect the weak until one of their co-leader's hearts was corrupted by a being they fought and the group fractured -- and his own name seem to be the only things Ouryu consistently remembers. He clings to it like it's his rock and it clearly colors how he interacts with the world around him as he travels -- Ouryu will often do all he can to help those he meets. Be they of a pack or a loner as he is, there's nothing he wouldn't do to to help any who he can. Soft-spoken and generally a bit on edge in larger groups, Ouryu isn't easy to engage in long conversations. At least, not with a whole lot of input from him anyway. He's a good listener though, and can give good advice on occasions when actually asked as he's generally quite good at seeing both sides of a problem. Kindhearted and intelligent despite his problems with memory, he has a heart of gold and a slight hero complex, always jumping in to help wolves he doesn't know. His memory tends to ebb and flow, unsure even of how old he is, and he can't always remember names or places. Something that should probably bother him more than it really does. A bit emotionally stunted, but regardless on good days he does have a rather commanding presence.

Capable of flight with his wings, Ouryu's abilities are otherwise tied to electricity but only in a strangely specific way -- his power is that of Barrier Creation using arcs of electricity in a net-like pattern using his own feathers as a catalyst. The strength of the electricity can vary -- from giving a small mostly harmless shock to being actively life threatening, and can be used not only to block and attack but to lay traps as well. However he is not immune to electricity and can hurt himself if he isn't careful and touches his own barriers.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:36 pm

Okay. I gotta ask.
What are everyone's characters sexualities?]

Name
Mirai (future)
Sexuality
Bi
Power
Seeing the future, though she can only see so far into the future.
Looks
Pretty, smaller and slender she wolf. She has ambery eyes, well one amber and one brownish. She has a twin with the same eyes. Her fur is fluffy and of a beautiful coloration. Its lighter reddish based, with a bit darker on the ears and tail tip. Her jaw, toes, and underside of her tail are all white.
Personality
Sweet, soft, soft spoken, kind hearted, caring, friendly, playful, loyal, lovable, loving, silly, adventurous, helpful, trustworthy; stubborn, hard headed, willful, fiery, shy at times, nervous at times, bouts of anxiety, too quiet at times, too loud at times, can be wild, doesn't always listen, seems cold if angered, seems aloof if irritated, withdrawn if upset, she tends to bottle certain things up.
Family?
Sony may be a distant relative but maybe not.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joesephine » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:53 pm

[ Helios is heterosexual and Amara is pansexual ]

HELIOS & AMARA
    100 || male
    94 || female

A soft breeze blew through the forest causing the leaves to rustle, lifting his large head a golden-brown and cream wolf watched as the leaves shifted, squinting suddenly against the harsh sunlight "are you sure you will be fine by yourself Mara?" the large brute questioned, turning to the young dark grey and white female beside him as she dug out a hole at the base of a large tree, rolling her brown eyes she halted in her digging; head turning to face the large wolf "I'll be fine Helios, you should be more worried about how youre gonna bring prey down considering your only power is healing" Amara snickered, earning a small nip from her companion "I already told you and proved to you that my power only works on minor to semi-serious wounds, if I kill something my power won't bring it back" Helios huffed before turning away. Flicking his tail he proceeded deeper into the forest in search of an afternoon meal while Amara went back to digging, muttering under her breath as she did so.

Joesephine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:02 am

Miria - Female - 107 but looks very young - Tags: Sony, Hemlock, Riluo, Crow

She ducked back under the water when one of the wolves started to glow brightly because of the bear. Despite the water muffling the noises going on from the surface, based on the noises, or lack thereof, told Miria that whatever one of the wolves did with the light scared off the bear. She hesitates on returning to the surface though since she enjoys the feeling of the current moving through her silvery fur. Glancing around at the bank where the other wolves are gathered, the small female notices a group of overhanging submerged rocks that fish enjoy hiding under and swims over there since it can provide shelter just in case, resulting in the fish in that area swimming away from her

(Miria is hetro)
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:20 am

:thumbup: