Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (CLOSED) (DEAD)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (OPEN)

Postby CloudZero© » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:25 pm

Crow- Ancient. Small black winged wolf with purple eyes. Poisonous bite to some. Lesbian

"Rilou has a great fishing technique.." Crow said to the new wolf, twirling the tip of her tail around to give her a hint. Her eyes shifted to Rilou and back to Mirai. She reached the edge of the river and stuck her wings out parallel to the ground. She shot off over the river, with her head tilted down to get a good look into the water. Silently gliding over the surface, she looked for signs of fish. Seeing a shape zipping around, she quickly tucked her wings in, and dove in like a black bullet. This fish was much bigger than the first one she caught. She dug her teeth into it, and she felt it squirm less and less. Still under the water, she swam back to the same bank where she jumped from. A splash of water erupted from the water as she popped out, with the big salmon still in her jaws. She was happy with the easy catch. "ISH" She blurted out, muffled with her mouth full and unable to make the F sound
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:03 pm

Riluo -- Female -- Crow, Sony, Hemlock, Mirai, Miria
"Well, I'm not sure if it will work for everyone, my tail just so happens to be rather suited for it." She laughed softly as Crow spoke of her fishing, flicking her tail back into the water as she did so. She was lucky she wasn't closer to where Crow had decided to dive back in through -- or else she would have been splashed even more than she already was, and ancestors knew that her fur could take forever to dry. "It's a pleasure to meet you all though. It's certainly become rather busy around here, hasn't it?" She finally had a moment to take a bite of her first catch before the water rippled around her tail and she flicked it out once more. She caught he second fish in her jaws easily before dropping it on the rock beside her.

Ouryu -- Male -- Amara
"I... see." Ouryu's head tilted slightly as his eyes flickered to the burrow she was digging before returning to the wolf before him. He didn't actually. Did wolves usually sleep in burrows? He didn't think he preferred to, but she had said right after that she didn't and she had wings just as he did. Perhaps it was related to that? "I had no intention of startling you, I apologize." His feathers rustled softly as he readjusted his wings. "I am... called Ouryu." It clearly wasn't a question, but there was an undertone to his words almost as if it were. He was called Ouryu, though. Even he wasn't sure why he'd said it like that.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:15 am

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock, Crow and Riluo, others

The brownish marked golden male -next post-

Mirai- f- young adults bi; Crow and maybe Amara- seeing the future but can only see so far- Sony could be distantly related but probably not- Tags: Sony and others

The pretty, smaller and slender fluffy furred she wolf nodded to the others. She looked at the tail of the female, Riluo, and hummed a small sound. "Well, whatever works works, and it seems like that technique would work well for you. I don't really need to do that. My dad taught me how to fish," she said, with a little giggle. She watched Crow a moment, as the other got a bigger fish. "Wow," she said in amazement, then shook her head. She stepped into a shallower part of the river, waited for fish to swim up, and quickly slapped one out of the water.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:47 am

(Sorry i haven't replied yet. been sick)

Miria - Female - 107 but looks very young - Tags: Sony, Hemlock, Riluo, Crow, others

The small, adolescent sized silver wolf noticed some of the others entering the river to get some fish and quickly uses this to her advantage to get back to land since it seems like they are all calm despite the fact she has yet to introduce herself to them. Once she gets to land, Miria shakes off her fur to get rid of the excess water even though it didn't bother her before sitting down under a tree to observe the group of wolves, content to be the unknown she wolf for the moment.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:27 pm

Crow- Ancient. Small black winged wolf with purple eyes. Poisonous bite to some. Lesbian

Crow watched the two she wolves catch fish with ease. It was a feast for everyone. It made her happy. She rolled in the water onto her back, balanced by her two wings on each side of her. She held onto her fish, munching on it. Except for the head, that was a little gross for her. The black wolf drifted in the river current towards the others. Once she got within hearing distance of the new wolf, she asked, "Mirai, are you just passing through this area or is this your home?" Her wings gently propelled her in the water, not wanting to drift too far.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:40 pm

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock, Crow and Riluo, others

The brownish marked golden male watched the smaller reddish and marked she wolf get a fish. He jumped back when she tossed it at him. He tilted his head and stared at the fish, then shook his head. He grabbed the fish, removing scales then beginning to eat the fish.

Mirai- f- young adults bi; Crow and maybe Amara- seeing the future but can only see so far- Sony could be distantly related but probably not- Tags: Sony and others

The pretty, smaller and slender fluffy furred she wolf tossed the fish at Sony. She watched as he jumped back then stared at it. She shook her own head just as he did, and went back into the water. She smacked another fish out of the water, jumping out and killing it. She made a small sound of appreciation, taking off the scales. She ate some of the fish, then paused to say "Oh, no, I'm just passing through, and I assume you all are."

Last bumped by CloudZero© on Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:40 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me