Horzionclan

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Horzionclan

Postby LilaCheshire » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:15 am

Many countless moons have passed since the death of Horzionclan's beloved leader, Harmonystar. For some time, things were peaceful in the clan as they lived a life of luxury in their jungle-like home. That was until a strange creature called up- wallkers appeared in their home. Forcing the clan to flee as their home began to crumble and crash around them. After being forced to the coast of the sea, a flood pulled the clan into its watery depths. Few survived this tragic event by clinging to trees that were dragged out with them. After countless days, the few remaining cats found themselves on an island isolated from everything. They quickly learned, however, that they were not alone as a group of cats called the tribe of frozen waters this island home. Tension have arisen between the two groups, war is on the horzion..., can any cat stop it? Can the two groups learn to live in peace?

**1.** `Do not god-mod, power-play, meta-game, or retcon!`
`a. God-modding is where you attempt to control other characters that are not your own. You only control your characters, do not try to control someone else’s character. If you are caught doing this, or if someone reports this to staff, you will get a warning, and worse if it is persistent.`
`b. Power-playing is where you inflict damage on another person's character without permission (I.E. Gary sliced Mary's arm off)`
`c. Meta-gaming is using OOC knowledge in roleplay thoughts, behaviors, or actions.`
`Retconning is rescinding or acting as if a character occurrence never happened.`

**2.** `No “perfect” characters, otherwise known as Mary Sue’s/Gary Stu’s`
`To put it bluntly, each character has positives and negatives, both physically and attribute wise. There is nobody whom is perfect at everything, everyone has flaws, so please do not make a character like that. - This also applies to RP’s, make them as realistic as possible! Don’t just say “He easily dodged the tom's attack” add some details, and make it realistic! It is nearly impossible for a person, let alone anybody, to do something that requires that much patience and time without trouble.`**3.** `We will not be accepting names within the clans such with any non-traditional warrior names; this means names such as: Gypsy, Zebra and whatever else you can think of along those lines is not appropriate for any clan cat. (A cat with a Former rogue/loner/kittypet names can be an exception, talk with the leader of the clan you wish to join first)`

**4.** `No unrealistic cats!! This means you can’t have a purple pelt with clouds and blazing red eyes,etc,etc. If you are unsure, please post in #character-questions, do not spam character-creation please.`

**5.** `NO Powers unless you are a 'Prophecy' Kit/Cat, and these powers will be very limited for those that are of the 'prophecy'`

**6.** `We abide by Post Orders here. This means that each roleplay will be in order of who posts, I.E. : Sally posted first, then Jim, then Ashley - but then Ron joined the roleplay, and posted before Jim. This means the new post order is Sally, Ron, Jim, Ashley. - whenever someone joins, you continue the order with that person added.`

**7.** `Your character CANNOT be in two places at once. If you're character is "Frozen" in RP with someone who has been on hiatus or just 'MIA' for a long period of time, you may Icly remove your character from that situation.`

**8.** `We are allowing “forbidden love’, However it will be limited to 3 couples at a time. (This does mean Medicine cats can have kits, Just be prepared to face any consequences for your actions ICly) Please discuss this with Staff first to have this approved, so that we are aware and to makes sure that you are within the 3 couples limit.`**9.** `PLEASE USE THE "THREADS" FEATURE. (hit the + button and 'create thread') We do not want current roleplays to be written over, as that gets confusing for everyone. This will make it easier to join specific roleplays, and create new ones. However, the rule still applies that your Character can only be in one place at a time!!`

**10.** `All High Ranks (leaders, deputies, med cats) must be somewhat active ICLY if they wish to keep their role. This includes attending gatherings (leaders) and medicine cat gatherings (medicine cats) as well as any events. We understand IRL comes first, but please notify us and let us know in #leave-of-absence at least 24hrs ahead of time if possible, that you will not be able to attend.`

**11.** `Only two active cats may have the same prefix at any given time in the server, and they must be in different clans. Suffixes are unlimited use.`

**12.** `No same Character Love (you can not Date or Romance your own characters) & You cannot roleplay with yourself. Your own characters cannot interact with eachother ICly.`

**13.** `No more than TWO High-ranks per person; however, you cannot have duplicate roles,no two high roles in the same clan.`

**14.** `It is each members responsibility to keep track of their characters ages, this is most important for kits, apprentices and elders.`

**15.** ` High Rank members are required to add a roleplay To show you have read Roleplay Rules, You must put this special word at the 'misc' section at the bottom of your character creation form. - Word is: Firestar`

Name:

Previous name(s): (if any.)

Age in moons. (12 moons = 1 year)

Pronoun:

Sexual orientation:

Looks:

Clan:

Aspiring Rank:

Personality points: (at least four)

Relationship(s) :
↝ Birth Givers:
↝ Mentor(s)
↝Apprentice(s)

Romantically available?:

Background breakdown: (Important life events.)

Backstory: (Use your bullet points above!)

Skills: (At least one)

Downfalls: (At least one)

Roleplay Sample:

Extra:

Member list

Horzionclan
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine cat:
Medicine cat Apprentice:
Warriors:
Elders:
Queens:
Apprentices
Kits:

Tribe of Frozen Waters
Healer:
Healers To-be
Hunters:
Guards:
Kit-mothers:
Elders:
To-bes:
Kits:
Úvórima ná aiquen quetë namárië írë i tië morna querë imma.”
LilaCheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rosepaw

Postby LilaCheshire » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:57 am

Name: Rosepaw

Previous name(s): (if any.) Roseki5

Age in moons: 5 1/2 moons was apprenticed early after the great flood

Pronoun:she/her

Sexual orientation: Straight

Looks: A long haired she-cat with a mostly glossy white pelt, though her paws,ears, tail and nose are that's of a dilute tortoiseshell. Rosepaws eyes are a sparkling blue like that of a pool of water. Rosepaws left rear leg is twisted at an odd angle making it difficult for her to hunt, run, or swim

Clan or Tribe: Clan

Aspiring Rank: Medicine cat originally wanted to a be a warrior.

Personality points: (at least four)
↝quiet
↝ warm
↝daydreamer
↝ storyteller

Relationship(s) :
↝ Birth Givers: Lilysnow and Frostfeather
↝ Mentor(s)
↝Apprentice(s)

Romantically available?: kinda

Background breakdown: (Important life events.)
↝ was born to Lilysnow as one of two surviving kits after a rough labor
↝ Broke her leg at 2 moons
↝forced to give up on her dreams of being a warrior
↝ the great flood
↝washing ashore on the island

Backstory: (Use your bullet points above!)
↝ Rosepaw was born into a litter of four kits, two where born dead. Rosepaw and her sister Snowkit where the only to survive their mothers rough labor. Lilysnow lost alot of blood nearly didn't survive herself. The two kits grew and became eachothers best friends playing and goofing off day and night, until they turned two moons when they had been playing in the old camps clearing and Rosepaws hind got caught in a hole some other kit had dug and forgot to fill in, causing her to break it. After several attempts to straighten the poor kits twisted leg the clans medicine cat was forced to tell the young she-kit that she would never be able to become a warrior do to her leg. While crushed by the news she decided rather than let her life waste away she would become the best medicine cat the clan had ever seen. After three moons tragedy struck forcing Horzionclan from their home, and a roaring flood swept them out to sea, it was only do to Frostfeathers sacrifice that she survived to wash up on the island that they must now call home.

Skills: (At least one)
↝ Story telling
↝Snelling ou fresh herbs

Downfalls: (At least one)
↝listening
↝running
↝hunting

Roleplay Sample:
↝ Rosekit awoke on a sandy beach coughing a spurting as she tried to get the water out of her lungs. " Snowkit? Lilysnow? Frostfeather? " She called out with a scared whimper remembering the events that had taken place over the few days, almost at once she jumped to her paws and began hobbling her way across the beach in search of her Kin. Rosekit felt a sob rising up in her chest as she found no sign of any of her family, after running up and down the beach several times as fast as her three good legs could carry her Rosekit let out a wail of pure sorrow and heartbreak as she came to the conclusion her Kin now walked with starclan.

Extra:
↝Firestar

Úvórima ná aiquen quetë namárië írë i tië morna querë imma.”
LilaCheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me