๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘…๐’ซ OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘…๐’ซ OPEN

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:08 am

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
๐’ถ ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘…๐’ซ

Image Image Image
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ
> Wind Reapers you play here should
be owned by you and only you.
> Make sure you follow all of
the rules listed in the
WR Roleplay Guide
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ
> Nimbians
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚
Two great plateaus reside in the realm of Wind Reapers, and between them a narrow channel where clouds pass through constantly. The land below the clouds is never revealed, but it is said there might be a path that connects the two great mountain structures. Wind Reapers have called this place home only recently, and now the story is just beginning... Where will these Wing Reapers end up? Will they fight for land or live in peace?

Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Clans of Nimbus Strait

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:26 am

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ---------------------------------------
Image Image

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ

Leader: None

The Nimbians live closest to the strait's edge on the far plateau, in a territory called the Rose Garden. It's a beautiful landscape of lush greenery and shimmering blue flowers that has rose bushes throughout it. Along the edge of this territory lays a pine forest that towers above it, protecting them from most elements. Through a dense forest path, the Nimbians travel to the Strait to train their warriors, the Cloud Jumpers, who are valiantly lead by the Cloud Keeper.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ž๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท

Leader: None

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป

Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:27 am

The Nimbians live closest to the strait's edge on the far plateau, in a territory called the Rose Garden. It's a beautiful landscape of lush greenery and shimmering blue flowers that has rose bushes throughout it. Along the edge of this territory lays a pine forest that towers above it, protecting them from most elements. Through a dense forest path, the Nimbians travel to the Strait to train their warriors, the Cloud Jumpers, who are valiantly lead by the Cloud Keeper. The Nimbians are led by The High Clouds, two monarchs that lean heavily on the High Cloud Council for guidance and support. Wind Reapers flock to the Rose Garden in because of its abundance of pine cones, the beauty and the crystal clear lake within the garden's center.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ผ
High Cloud: None
High Cloud: None

๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“š๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป
    None
๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“™๐“พ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
    None
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ต
Cloud Seeker: None
Cloud Keeper: None
Cloud Watcher: None

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ
None at this time
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open Clan Slot

๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ž๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท

Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ถ

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ถ

The realm of Nimbus Strait is large, but undiscovered. At this time, we know that there are two great plateaus with a narrow strait between them where clouds constantly flow through. On the far plateau, the Nimbians live in the Rose Garden surrounded by a dense, Pine forest. From here, the land has yet to be discovered. Will you be the one to cross the strait?

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท

Clan Territory: The Nimbians
    Long ago, the Rose Garden was home to the Wind Reaper God Nimbian, God of Clouds and Prosperity. While living here, Nimbian tended to his Rose Garden while his followers built great structures in his name. At the center of the Garden lies a crystal clear lake, one that truly shimmers like the precious stones and where the bottom can be seen. This Water is the purest water on the Plateau, and it is said that Nimbian blessed it with his magic to help heal those with pure hearts. The Garden is full of lush greenery, the grass is soft and wonderful for nests, and the area is surrounded by a dense Pine Forest that drops Pine cones into the Garden. White marble pillars are in ruin around the area, along with the walls of a once great Nimbian Temple. The vines and lush greenery have started to overtake the ruins as their own.
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:28 am

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ

The Jack Event 2023 - Jackleon, God of Nightmares and Mischief, has made his appearance at Nimbus Strait. He confronts the two wind reapers about trespassing on his older brother's grave, what will happen next?
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘…๐’ซ [WIP]

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:28 am

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚

The History of Nimbus strait is a rich one, but most of it is undiscovered by modern day Wind Reapers. This post is where you will find the history of our roleplay realm as it is discovered by players, noting them in the process. This is also a great way to catch up on things if you want to join the roleplay when the story is ongoing. Wind Reapers mentioned in this post should be considered "recognized names" by the Wind Reapers that are a part of this story.

๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท

08/2023 The Rose Garden, once thought lost by the Modern Wind Reapers, has recently been rediscovered by accident. During a crazy storm, a wind reaper unknowingly took shelter within a cave with an upward path. As they traveled it, they noticed the walls were carved with images of what looked like a Wind Reaper, and the walls slowly started to turn to Marble. When the sky could be seen at the end of this cave, the wind reaper stepped out into an overgrown entrance of the Rose Garden of Nimbian.
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:29 am

๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚

Nimbus Strait is an affiliated Roleplay in the Wind Reaper Community. This opens up the door to a few things that players in this thread can benefit from when joining. This also opens up our thread to special Roleplay events that are widespread among multiple roleplays. The Wind Reaper community roleplay events usually have rewards with them that the players can benefit from as well, so we are proud to be an Affiliated Roleplay!

๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผโ€‹

We are open to affiliating with other Roleplays! To request it, please message me directly with your 100x50 image! As per the rules of our community, we can not affiliate with roleplays that are non-wind reaper, unless they are an affiliated species. Being an affiliated roleplay opens up the possibility of having a joint roleplay event, so since Wind Reapers are a closed species we can't let just anyone affiliate with our roleplay. You do not have to be an affiliated wind reaper roleplay to affiliate with us!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ

๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ

Nimbus Strait is part of a closed species community, and as such there are times that gift lines can be made. This lines are made by members of our roleplay, and free to use if you own a wind reaper. Some artists might list that their work is for Nimbus Strait players only, so we will make sure to list that, if that is the case, with a โงซ๏ธŽ next to it. To prove you are a member of Nimbus strait, you can look at the clan rosters and link back to them!

Fullbody (0)
    > none at this time
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ, ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘…๐’ซ [WIP]

๐“™๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ

When it comes to joining Nimbus Strait, please make sure that you pay attention to the rules of the first post and this section. This is where you will find the form to fill out and how to set up your character profiles for the roleplay. Please make sure that you post your form here and do not post it in this thread. Forms posted in this thread will be ignored, and future applications for the thread will not be considered.

Code: Select all
    [quote][center][size=150]๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“‚๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰[/size][/center][/quote]
    [list][size=85]Please let me know why you would like to join and what you expect from joining the roleplay.[/size]

[b][u]Wind Reapers to Join[/u][/b]
    List all the wind reapers you plan to join this roleplay with, linking back to their original adoption pages

[b][u]Link to Roleplay Storage Thread[/u][/b]
    Please link to your Wind Reaper Roleplay Storage thread here[/list]

๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

To join this roleplay, you are required to have a Roleplay character storage thread to store the profiles of your Wind Reapers. Each Wind Reaper profile should be in its own post, so that you can easily link to it in your post when playing as that wind reaper. This helps players get an idea of not just what your Wind Reaper looks like, but the items it might have, the relationships they have, and other information you deem important. You can also use Toyhouse as your profile, but it must be public so that non-toyhouse players have access to it.

We do not care about how you code your posts, but we do require that you have specific information in your profiles. First, you must have a link to the original Wind Reaper adoption page. This shows that you do, in fact, own the wind reaper that you are joining with. You must also have the general wind reaper information, such as name, gender and size. If your wind Reaper is in a clan, we require that to be listed as well. We require at least 100 words of personality, or a list of likes and dislikes that have 5 each. If your character has magic, we require a description of the magic and how the Wind Reaper uses it.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me