𝓝𝓲𝓢𝓫𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓽𝓻π“ͺ𝓲𝓽, 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑅𝑒𝒢𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒫 OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: 𝓝𝓲𝓢𝓫𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓽𝓻π“ͺ𝓲𝓽, 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑅𝑒𝒢𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒫 CLOSED

Postby Tatangi » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:42 am

OOC // Made in Prep
for Sept, 4th
Profile // Naga's Page
Size: 2.8 FT
Clan: Nimbians
"Listen when I speak"
"These are my thoughts"
𝓝π“ͺ𝓰π“ͺ 𝓝𝓲𝓢𝓫𝓲π“ͺ𝓷
The Winds roared and the trees shook, flinging Naga from his home in one of the great pine trees. He had traveled for some time to get to this pine forest, only to be flung from the branches and down the side of a cliff. Naga wiggled and glided, trying to find his footing as the terrain refused to let him.

"Curses!" he shouted, but his speech would never be heard over the noise of this storm. The dust from his slide down the slope kicked up into his eyes, blinding him momentarily. As he neared the bottom, the rocks felt more jagged and he quickly opened his wings to try and glide over them. His scarf got snagged on one as he went over, stopping him suddenly and forcing him to the ground.

As his body hit the ground, he took a moment to recover from the impact. His breathing was labored, his heart pounding, and his eyes burned from the dust that encircled him. How could he have ever tried to sleep through something like this? As he laid there, ne noticed a dark crevice in the bottom of the plateau, a shelter from the storm. He carefully untangled his scarf from the rock and made his way over to the cave.

It was exactly as he expected, dark and cold. The wind still flung dust and dirt through the mouth, so he decided to go deeper into this cave to try and hide away from the debris. He noticed that the path started to move upwards, and he quickly found himself jumping from rock to rock to continue it. He found a patch of rock that seemed stable enough for him to lay on, and he curled up among the rocks to sleep.

What awoke him was the faint light above him, shinning into his eyes and forcing him from his slumber. It seemed the storm had passed, but he wasn't sure where this light was coming from. The cave sides were quiet, but as he trekked towards the light, he started to notice the walls were carved. It showed what looked like a Wind Reaper! This place had to be a safe haven for his kind.

He started to wonder if others might be nearby, lost within the cavern system that seemed to go throughout this plateau. He continued his way upwards, jumping and trying his best to not fall back to the depths he had conquered already. He climbed over one ledge, only to be blinded by a reflection off the cave wall. When he pulled himself up, he noticed that the wall had turned from rock to marble, and the carvings were still there. It showed a Wind Reaper flying over a forest!

At this point, he realized this must of been some kind of God. They were the only ones who could truly fly, and so this had to be one of them. He didn't recognize it though, but it seemed somehow familiar. He continued onward, now that the path was more clear from here. HE followed the marble walls until the mouth of the cave opened to what looked like a rose bush.

"Ah, thorns..." He grumbled, knowing that he would have to maneuver his way through this bush if he wanted to get out of here. He could see light breaking through the branches, and he knew that going down wasn't going to be an option. He slowly started to slither through the branches, careful about his scarf and only needing to unsnag it a few times.

Once he broke through, he noticed that the cave had two broken pillars on each side, overgrown with vines and white flowers that moved gently in the breeze. When he loosed past these pillars, he saw what appeared to be a group of them that circled around the area. It was all massively overgrown, and there were more and more of these blue rose bushes around here.

He saw a few carvings in the pillars that stood at the entrance, picking out the first three letters of the fallen one. "N-I-M huh.... I wonder..." As his started to recall his mother's lessons, he remembered a God of some kind that use to go by Nim. Then it hit him! Nimbian of the Rose Garden!

He started to make this land his home, learning little by little about Nimbian and what he did here. He started to trim the rose bushes with his horns, shaping them as best as he could. He liked this land, and hoped that it would stay his home for the rest of his life. For now, one could find him resting by the crystal pool in peace.

Responses to this Open on September 4th, 2023

This post is meant to set up the story and show how the Rose Garden was discovered. Naga has been here for a few months now, alone, and when players respond he is resting by the lake, unaware that others might stumble upon this place as well or already lived nearby.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝓝𝓲𝓢𝓫𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓽𝓻π“ͺ𝓲𝓽, 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑅𝑒𝒢𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒫 OPEN

Postby ylesia » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:17 pm

Everett

Size: 3 feet
Clan: n/a

PROFILE PAGE

OOC: A little introduction to Everett, how he found The Rose Garden and met Naga. Everett does not have any hostile feeling, he is curious but very suspicious.

It had been a very, very long day for Everett. That morning, from the top of the tree in which he had been sleeping he had been eyeing a mountain on top of which there seemed to be a plateau covered with pine trees. He could not remember the last time he had eaten a pine cone, and all those pine trees attracted him like a magnet attracts iron. He had been walking and climbing all day, stopping only to rest now and then. Everett was determined to get to the top before nightfall and dine on those delicious pine cones.

The climb proved to be harder than expected. He was in the middle of the rock face when he spotted the entrance to a cave. Everett considered adventuring into it, but he had never loved closed spaces and decided to continue the steep difficult climb even though it probably was more dangerous and exhausting. He arrived at the top that it was already very dark. However, he managed to have a great feast of pine cones and tender leaves of a plant he did not know but which was very juicy and full of water and dozed off, dead tired, on a tree.

He reopened his eyes awakened by the chirping of birds. Around him it was still dark, yet Everett felt well rested, as after a full night's sleep.
"I must have slept a full day, it's probably evening already," he said to himself.
Looking around, however, he realized that the forest was very dense. He climbed even higher, hoping to see the sky. As he ascended the light increased, until he was hit by the warm sunlight. The sight before him was spectacular: he was standing not far from the rock face from which he had climbed, and around him was a vast forest. Farther on, a reflection caught his eye. Looking more closely, he realized that it was a lake. Beyond the lake were other trees. The lake was truly magnificent. Everett grew a little saddened and climbed down from the tree, heading toward the water.

He stopped at the edge of the forest, struck by what stood before his eyes. Around the lake was a magnificent garden, full of flowers, especially blue roses. Everett approached a bush: it looked very well cared for, as if someone had taken the trouble to prune it to make it grow to its full glory. The same could be said of the garden. Everett crouched among the bushes, approaching the water trying not to be seen by anyone who might be there.

He moved closer until he could see his reflection. The water was indeed crystal clear. He looked around and a moment later he was hidden in the bushes again. He had seen someone, another Wind Reaper. He was resting by the lake, and Everett was fairly certain he had not been seen. Well, he hoped so. Slowly he raised his head and observed the stranger more closely: he had more than two wings and was wearing a red scarf.
Fleeing or approaching? Everett stood still for a few seconds, then, staying low, slowly approached the stranger. He wanted to observe him better before making a decision.

-CRACK-

Everett looked down at the dry stick he had broken.
"Great..." he thought.
ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:33 am

OOC // ooc notes here
Profile // Naga's Page
Size: 2.8 FT
Clan: Nimbians
"Listen when I speak"
"These are my thoughts"
𝓝π“ͺ𝓰π“ͺ 𝓝𝓲𝓢𝓫𝓲π“ͺ𝓷

Naga was lost in his dreams, soaring above the clouds as if he could fly like the Wind Reapers of the ancient times. He was at peace here, bounding among the clouds as if he had nothing to fear from the world below. He truly had nothing to worry about, after living in this garden for some time without the threat of danger, he had gotten use to it. His guard had been lowered and now he simply called this place "home".

His dreams turned, however, and the clouds grew darker. The threat of another storm loomed over the garden below him. He heard the crack of lightning, and suddenly his eyes were open to reality. It wasn't lightning, but the snap of a stick nearby. He was so use to being safe here that his first thought wasn't even danger. "Did I forget to clean up the sticks?" He thought, standing up and stretching out his back legs.

He noticed a bit of movement, and suddenly he realized he was asking himself the wrong question. What made the stick snap? His wings stretched out, an attempt to make himself look even larger than he was already, and then he let his voice echo across the garden. "Who has entered the Nimbian Garden?"
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ylesia » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:32 pm

Everett

PROFILE PAGE

The Nimbian Garden... It sounded familiar, but how? Evererett suddenly remembered when his father told him stories about Wind Reapers' gods. There was a god called Nimbian or something like that. He recalled that what impressed him the most about gods was the fact that they could fly. He had always dreamed to being able to fly and even if he tried, well, he failed of course.

The Wind Reaper in front of him was huge, with all those wings ... A thought flashed in his mind: the stranger said that was "The Nimbian Garden" and it was clear as the lake near them that the garden was his home... what if HE was the god?

Everett began to tremble... It made sense even though he had always believed that gods were just a nice story for kids. But now, he had to do something. He couldn't even dream of being faster than that reaper, god or not. The only thing he could do was to introduce himself. Everett slowly raised his head above the bushes.

"Hel- hello?" he said. "I- I come in peace, I'm just passing by, I'm just a normal reaper, you see? I'm not dangerous, I can fly, no, I mean, YOU can fly, I can't. You can go on sleeping, I'l leave now, yes, I'm leaving ... well ... nice to meet you ... yes".

Everett began to slowly move backwards without losing eye contact with the massive figure in front of him.

Where no man has gone before…

MY TRADE THREAD | ADOPTABLES | STORIES
WIND REAPERS

ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:52 am

The encounter was amusing, seeing these tiny Reapers stumble upon the home of his older brother, Nimbian. If only they knew the truth... That the soil they find themselves on was the very soil that Nimbian was slain on. He had been watching this, Naga creature while he tended to the garden, but this other one was new. While he watched on as Naga went to respond, he decided he wouldn't give the reaper a chance.

The breeze picked up in the garden, shaking a few roses from their homes in the bushes, and sending a few pinecones down from the pine trees. "Who trespasses on the sacred, Nimbian soil?" A dark, hushed voice carries itself on the breeze. His words are as cold as winter, a threat of what is to come. Some might notice the time of year and lack of carved pumpkins in the garden, warning them of who truly speaks to them. However, another might notice the shadows of the forest creeping closer towards the mortal wind reapers.

There is no post order for these special event, and more than one reaper can take advantage of the underlined options. Each one will have a different outcome, so keep that in mind when responding to this event! Which is the trick and which is the treat, for on this night a god you will meet.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ylesia » Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:58 am

Everett

PROFILE PAGE

All this was too much. In a matter of seconds Everett had gone from being terrified by an imposing figure who might have been a deity to being even more terrified by an icy voice coming from ... where did the voice come from? Everett turned his head, looking away for the first time from the figure in front of him. Now, all things considered, the Wind Reaper was not so scary.

As he surveyed the forest, Everett noticed the strangest fact: the shadows of the trees seemed as if they were stretching toward the two Wind Reapers, as if to sneak up on them in a deadly, cold embrace.
Everett was shaken by a chill as the shadows approached from every direction, leaving him no escape. And to think that he had climbed that mountain just for a handful of pine cones!

Where no man has gone before…

MY TRADE THREAD | ADOPTABLES | STORIES
WIND REAPERS

ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me