The Prides Of The Islands{Searching For Members}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Prides Of The Islands{Searching For Members}

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:41 am

Three Prides. All There Own Yet Connected.
---------------------------------
Each Pride Lives On a Floating Island while Each Island is a different season... Each pride has their own specialties and goods to share. Every few weeks the Prides meet on a floating island in the center of the prides, sharing the needed goods to survive! Though In case of emergency each pride has a messenger(Usually one of the sub males) which can enter another prides territory to ask for assistants they aren't allowed to touch anything and are to leave as soon as the message has been relieved unless the King of the pride they are visiting states otherwise. Male's are usually kicked from the pride as soon as they reach the age of an adult usually ending up in the Pride Of The Rogue which has more male than female due to this factor. There are a few other islands which aren't inhabited one used to belong to The Pride Of Secrets/Spring which have long since vanished no one knows where they went and lions fear to go onto the island in case they are to vanish as well. The other islands change season though they are unreachable and only accessible by Kings and their mates(and rarely their cubs) who bare wings and glowing eyes unlike the rest of the pride. Though not bearing wings Each member of the pride gains a power of whatever season they live in granted to them by their King upon becoming an adolescent though males will be granted a power by their king though due to the fact as soon as they become adults they leave their home usually either joining another pride as their Sub Male or to Join The Rogue Pride of Fall their powers given to them by their former king will be striped from them and replaced with their new element unless they decide not to join any of the prides and end up going into the former home of the spring pride which is highly guarded by 1-2 lionesses from each pride to prevent anyone from entering as to prevent a loss...

Pride Of The Sun/Summer
King(1/1)
SunShock-> A large golden yellow lion
with large white wings vibrant green
eyes and scorch like patering.

Subordinate male(2/3)(CLOSED)
Ivory-> A cream-colored lion with blue eyes and a silky mane.

SnakeFang-> A large red lion with a black mane and tail.

Lionesses(1/40)
RobinFleet-> A pretty brown and red lioness
with green eyes.

BroodMothers(2/4)
UnknownDevine-> A long Furred colorful
Lionesswith Blue-Green sectoral eyes.

Brightstar-> a pretty cream colored lioness
with chocolate brown eyes.

Adolescents(1/30)
BlazeFeather-> a slender red-ish female with
brown ears and tail tip, brown eyes and white
on her forehead and chest

Cubs(3/24)
OmenPaw->Chocolate brown with creamy paws
and underbelly and muzzle, black mane and tail tuft,
green eyes.

ProphecyPaw-> A extremely small albino cub, white fur
and red/pink eyes.

BeeWing->A yellow-Golden cub with dark green eyes

Pride Of The Rogue/Fall
King(1/1)

BrownLeaf-> a large brown lion with black mane and
tail tuft, and golden brown eyes.
Subordinate male(0/2)

Lions(2/40)

DarkSoul-> a small dark gray and black
lion with vibrant green eyes and a single
white wing covered in scorched patterning.

Whistilingtide-> a skinny midnight black lion with a
water-like mane

Lionesses(2/20)

HauntedOrchid-> A pretty light gray
lioness with pink tabby markings, white
freckles, and white eyes.

BloodMoon-> an ivory lioness with red
markings thick fur and golden eyes

BroodMothers(1/4)
Bird-> A brown lioness with green eyes.

Adolescents(0/30)

Cubs(0/24)

Pride Of The Moon/Winter
King(1/1)
FallenStar-> a large solid black lion with blue
eyes and overgrown fangs
Subordinate male(0/2)

Lionesses(1/40)
Drippingserpant-> A large messy furred midnight blue
lioness with water-like tufts.
BroodMothers(1/4)
IceHeart->White female with bright
blue eyes and pink skin.

Auroralight-> A pearly white lioness with
shining fur that resembles aurora lights
and blue eyes mixed with green

Adolescents(1/30)
WinterLights->A small yellow lioness with
blue and purple patterning and vibrant
blue eyes

Cubs(3/24)
FlowerPetal->A dark golden lioness with
green eyes

WhiteFur->White cub with gray ears,
tail and back patch as well as blue eyes

Starlight->A small grey kit a speckled pelt
that resemble stars and purple eyes.

Info Needed to Know before applying!

Kings 2+ years
(Can be younger if a king passes and there are no sub males!) they run the pride and give orders! They make any plans and keep peace between the lionesses.

Sub Males are 1y and 6m or older! One is usually a messenger for the pride while the other is usually a healer! They are the chosen males who get to remain in the pride!

Cubs are 0 months-1 year! They once weaned at about 5-6 months(depending on the cub) they begin training though they don't leave the 2 main islands of their pride! They generally have 5-10 lessons total(Depending on the pride)they have 1 lesson in each subject! Wrestling, Pouncing, Chasing, Stalking, and Climbing(Rock or Tree)! The Pride of The Moon generally learn rock climbing while the Pride Of The Rogue gets tree climbing lessons due to their islands Moon being more mountain like and rocky while Rogue is more foresty! Though there are added lessons to some prides such as the Moon pride teaching the cubs how to keep their paws warm and prevent frost bite!

Adolescents are 1 year - 2 years! Adolescents get their powers once they become of age! Their powers generally relate to their pride! Summer/Sun generally has powers dealing with heat, Winter/Moon Cold, and Fall/Rogue has powers to do with wind! The spring pride though no longer around had to do with growth! Within Each pride multiple lionesses and Lions may have the same power as other members of their pride. Adolescents get off island training and get a tour of each pride given to them by a sub male of their own pride and the king of the pride they are visiting! This is usually planed at the monthly meetings or at the meeting of kings which happens every 2 weeks!

Lionesses are Females 2+ years! They usually have different roles they they may switch as the please! Some may hunt for the pride while others patrol! Each pride has 2 lionesses(or Lions if in The Pride Of The Rogue) who usually reside on the meeting island making sure no one enters the former land of the Spring Pride.

Lions are males of 2+ years! They are usually kicked from the pride upon reaching 2 and are forced to join the Fall pride! What they do is similar to the females!

Brood Mothers lionesses of 2+ years! They Care for the young! There are up to 4 in each pride they generally remain Brood Mothers and watch lionesses cubs when they are away. They are usually in charge of 5-10 cubs each!

~Forums~
Joining
Name:
Pride:
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents):
Description:
Personality:
Power(Only for Adolescents and Above! Also They Must be related to their pride!):

Pride Change/Rank Up
Name:
Pride(Former and New if leaving current pride):
Any Changes to your lion/lioness?(Mainly Appearance changes so I can Update you lion/lioness so it's accurate!)
Other:
Last edited by MurderousMushroom on Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:21 am, edited 12 times in total.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prides Of The Islands{New and Searching For Members}

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:42 am

Saved Post In Case Of Changes!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:59 am

Name: Sunshock
Pride: Pride Of The Sun(summer Pride)
Family(Mate, Cubs, & Parents): WinterLight(adopted cub), DarkSoul(Cub), Infernal(Deceased Father), Starshine(Deceased Mother). He has no Mate as she was exiled from the pride after a great betrayal! Sunshock pretends she never existed and refuses to even speak her name.
Description: A large golden yellow lion with large white wings vibrant green eyes and scorch like patering.
Personality: Kind, Confident, Fatherly, and Energetic!
Power(Only for Adolescents and Above! Also They Must be related to their pride!): He has every power related to his pride though it's not always as strong as that which he gives to his pride! He also has the ability to copy and empower his own abilities and pass it to those in his pride! Once the magic is copied it then gains it's own strength and even some different aspects that Sunshock may not have as it becomes the lion/lionesses power! (All kings and only have this ability though all kings also have wings which give them the ability of fight the wings can be passed on to their cubs though very rare!)

Name: RobinFleet
Pride: Pride of The Sun(Summer)
Rank: Lioness (She is usually the guard for the lost pride of Spring!)
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents): No family! Though open to mate and kits!
Description: A pretty brown and red lioness with green eyes.
Personality: Kind, Caring, Motherly, Friendly, Welcoming, Emotional, Really big softy which is why she isn't a hunter because she can't stand taking an animal's life prey or not!
Power(Only for Adolescents and Above! Also They Must be related to their pride!): She can use the power of the sun to let out bursts of hot energy! (she is the equivalent of summer heat always having a warm pelt)
Other: She has a snake friend who uses her like a sunning rock often curled around her neck and shoulders or on one of her legs! She also has a small Weasel that's always chilling on her head!

Name: DarkSoul
Pride: Pride Of The Rogue(fall)
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents): Sunshock(father), DevineSoul(mother), WinterLight(Half-sister), Open to mate and cubs!
Description:a small dark gray and black lion with vibrant green eyes and a single white wing covered in scorched patterning.
Personality: Quiet, Easy Going, Playful though he Generally keeps to himself, and he is also easily distracted by cute pretty or shiny things!
Power(Only for Adolescents and Above! Also They Must be related to their pride!): He can control the wind picking up fallen leaves making small tornadoes! He can also use the air to create another wing making him able to fly! Though he hasn't gotten the hang of flying yet.

Name:UnknownDevine
Pride: Summer
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents): DevineSoul(Missing,Sister), BeeWing(kit)
Description:A long Furred colorful Lioness with Blue-Green sectoral eyes.
Personality: Snappy, Strong, Bossy, Motherly, Decisive, Quick to Act, and focused
Power(Only for Adolescents and Above! Also They Must be related to their pride!): She chose not to receive any power! Relying on her own physical strength and speed that she was BORN with rather than a power she was given.

Name: WinterLights
Pride: Winter
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents): DevineSoul(Mother), RogueRunner(Father Deceased), DarkSoul(Haf Brother), SunShock(Adoptive Father)
Description: A small yellow lioness with blue and purple patterning and vibrant blue eyes
Personality: Distant, Cold, Kind, Often zoned out, though Protective and greedy.
Power(Only for Adolescents and Above! Also They Must be related to their pride!): She can control water freezing it to make ice or snow as well as melting it if she needs a drink!
BackStory: WIP

Name: HauntedOrchid
Pride: Fall/Rogue
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents): none...
Description: A pretty light gray lioness with pink-ish tabby markings, white freckles, and white eyes.
Personality: HauntedOrchid is an overly generous and kind lioness though she refuses to share much about herself! She's really shy and reserved and gets really scared to speak out having an almost haunted look in her eyes as she freezes.
Power(Only for Adolescents and Above! Also They Must be related to their pride!): She has the power to create small wind storms as well as cause plants to grow at a faster rate or keep them from dying in general! She can also sprout ghost-like wings(Thanks to her father) Though everyone only knows of her wind powers!
Backstory: HauntedOrchid was found on a small island belonging to no pride... She had no scent that could lead to her family or pride and she was too young to make such a leap... Though unknown to everyone she was born a spring lion! The lost kings only daughter. No one knows and no one will know for quite some time... But she is destined to bring the Pride Of Spring back! Her king only has information that she is destined for great things... Unable to find out what it truly means! Her past is dark and no one knows it she was only around 7 months when she was found and though she claims not to remember anything she just refuses to let any one know as it causes her great pain...
Last edited by MurderousMushroom on Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:50 am

~Forums~
Joining
Name: BrightStar
Pride: Pride of The Sun(Summer)
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents): Open!
Description: She is a pretty crem colored lion with chocolate brown eyes.
Personality: She is a clam lioness with a sensible mind and gentle spirit. She enjoys taking care of kits and wants to make her pack bigger.
Power(Only for Adolescents and Above! Also They Must be related to their pride!): Non

~Forums~
Joining
Name: FlowerPetal
Pride: Pride Of The Moon/Winter
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents): Open!
Description: Dark golden coat and green eyes.
Personality: She is playful and loves to be annoying to the older lions
Power(Only for Adolescents and Above! Also They Must be related to their pride!): None
Last edited by PaintedStar on Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:01 am

Hey HorseGurl! Just wanted to say I'm measuring in Years and months! cubs are 0 months-1 year, Adolescents are 1 year - 2 years, Adults are 2 years and up! Therefore if you'd like Brightstar to be a brood mother she'd need to be 2+ years!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:04 am

Ok! I fixed it!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:53 am

They've been added to the alliance
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:57 am

Thanks!
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:33 pm

(Joining)

○ ~ Forms ~ ●

Name: FallenStar
Pride: Moon/Winter
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents): None

Description: Solid black- his pelt is Long - most of his coat is shiny, but there are matte black fletches, and swirls/ patterns. His wings are black and blend in perfectly with his body. Other than scars and blue eyes his most notable feature is his sheer size, oversized fangs and that his mane has purple-green hues in sunlight, like blackbird feathers or spilled oil. Between his toes is gold. (This is a trait of the Spring Clan, though most lions don't remember it.)

Personality: Absolutely loving - to kits and those who are weaker. He views his pride as his family. Outsiders beware; he says a good turn deserves a good turn, otherwise he is standoffish. He will offer a paw where needed.
Power (Also They Must be related to their pride!): He can heal anyone (that's the gift he was given at maturity)

Rank:He was a loner, but when he was found as a cub there was a major battle and the previous found him, that same king 'blessed' him with wings when he was given the gift of healing - and made him his heir. The queen couldnt bare cubs and readilly adopted the newborn orphan.

After a battle his parents died and, As the only male left, he was made King, ...so he is a king. (He doesn't know it but he was born in the pride that was lost - the pride of Secrets and Spring)

(If UnknownDevine were a smidgen younger (closer to Fallens age) he'd have a major crush on her)

--------->>

Name: BloodMoon
Pride: Rouge/ Fall
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents): Nope
Description: BloodMoon is a ivory lioness, with a red tail tuft and ear/eye markings, she has a blood red moon on her forhead and down her spine is a red stripe, her eyes are golden. Her fur is thick, about two inches long, and doesn't retain water (like duck / penguin feathers)
Personality: She's loud and happy
Power: She can breathe and see underwater; salt or fresh.

----->>

Name: OmenPaw
Pride; Sun/ Summer
Any Changes to your lion/lioness?; NA
Appearance: He looks like Kovu (lion king) Chocolate brown with creamy paws and underbelly and muzzle, black mane and tail tuft, green eyes.
Family: none
Other:
Power: his power will be immense strength and tracking

Name: ProphecyPaw
Pride: Sun
Family(Mate, Kits, & Parents): Oath
Description: She's albino! White on white with red/pink eyes. EXTREMELY small (tiny even). She is the daughter of TWO different pride leaders, and has downy white wings. She also has a tuft of a mane on her head, unusual for a lioness. When she grows up she'll have a short mane.
Personality: She's soft spoken and flighty, easily scared. She's sweet and adoring. But.. very mature otherwise.
Power: When she's older Prophecy will have the gift of foresight (prophecy)
History: She was abandoned at a moon old, apparently she wasn't meant to be born. However, after she was abandoned she was found by Oath. And both her biological parents were killed - her mother was the queen from SPRING, her father is unknown (likely a rouge)
Last edited by Alpha* on Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:53 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:44 am

SunShock/Sun Pride/King/7y 8m/Male/Tags: Open
The king sat on a large rock watching as the sun began to rise, he'd now been king for over 6 years, being one of the youngest to run a pride. He was only about a year old when his father (the former king) had tried to enter the former Pride Of Spring when neither the king nor any of the pride showed up for the 4th time in a row... He had been the only suitable male left in the pride to become king and his wings passed down from his father made the decision easier for most of the pride, making him king felt right though there were a few who didn't agree mainly the elderly lionesses, there had been one in particular who didn't like him though it was no surprise that the elder was a disabled male who was usually crabby and unfit to lead. Watching the sunrise Sunshocks fur warmed as he sat calmly his head held high as he stared out.

Robin/Sun Pride/Lioness/Female/5y 1m/Tags: Open
The lioness sat on the meeting island of all the prides her green eyes blinking to adjust to the light as the sun rose. She sat stock still in front of a rusted gate at the edge of the island it used to be pretty, spring was a beloved pride their land was beautiful and clean the gate she sat at once a shiny metal... The former pride had gotten paranoid and gotten the gate installed by the gods though after the gate was there everything seemed fine, great even, and then they quit showing up... None of the pride made an appearance leaving the other prides worried... The king of the RobinFleets pride at the time had taken a few lionesses and his only sub male at the time with him... The former king was found dead outside the gate alongside his mate the others who'd joined him missing... Shaking the terrible thoughts of the past from her head the lioness let out a purr as her weasel friend scurried out from under a bush a large nut in his tiny paws. The weasel presented the lioness with the gift causing her immense joy the snake on her leg began to shift the rattle on it's tail making quite a bit of ruckus as the snake had though they sensed another lion.

DarkSoul/Fall Pride/Lion/Male/2y 4m/Tags: Open
The lion ran through the trees peering through his lashes as he ran the wind blowing in his fur. He gently spread his large pointed wing as wind built up on the other side of him taking the same shape. Finally he jumped while running flapping his makeshift wings as he began to rise into the air though he quickly tumbled to the ground his landing harsh and not very graceful. Letting out a laugh he jumped up shaking the leaves from his fur.

Unknown/Sun Pride/Brood Mother/Female/6y 7m/Tags: Open
The brood mother sat stiffly her eyes narrowed as if she were angry or upset with something though in reality she was just tired not getting very much sleep last night. She generally always looked a bit disappointed and upset though today it seemed worse than usual.

WinterLight/Winter Pride/Adolescent/1y 2m/Female/Tags: Open
The lioness lay in the open her eyes closed tightly as she snoozed in the middle of a frozen lake. She seemed peaceful and gentle while she slumbered though when she awoke it'd be different story giving everyone a cold shoulder and making snappy comments../
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me