The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Treacheries of The Divided Clan Role-Play{Full}

Postby Amyloid » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:59 pm

Almondpaw

Almondpaw whipped over, his eyes glazed with worry and anger. "WHERE IS SHE? Did you see her? " He hissed, but quickly regained his composure. "Oh, it's you, Sweetnectar. Sorry to scare you. I'm looking for Aurorapaw. She's gone." He whispered, his voice raspy. "Did you see her?" He asked.

Smokefeather

Smokefeather narrowed her eyes slightly. That sounded more like a threat than a promise. But who is she to question these cats? Even if she could shapeshift, her current condition would make her pass out again in a few minutes. It was better to just agree. Besides, she would get unlimited food and a warm shelter. Smokefeather nodded. "Maybe? No, wait, of course." She meowed.
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:14 pm

~ C r u m p e t ~
Vinestar, Smokefeather

*He gave the she-cat a smile before she turned. He still felt sad that both Vinestar and Crumpet were interrupted, but maybe she'd be back in a good mood with Prickles becoming a full-on warrior- which was weird to say since he did have a pair of four kits. He felt sympathy for the young father, Rosethorn luring him in her twisting path of lies and cobwebs. He shivered, looking up at the sky. Had it really been that long since he joined the clan?*

~ D r o o p i n g r o s e ~
Pumpkinstrike

*Pumpkinstrike has dissapeared*

~ B r i t t l e k i t ~
Havockit, Honeykit, Silverthornkit, Marigoldkit, Mosspaw

*Brittlekit whined in the back, his mews were full of pain as the she-cats were at each other's throats. Without the warm greeting of his parents or siblings, it scared him. His terrified thoughts burst out of him like hummingbirds thrumming on two-leg glass. Brittlekit's eyes wearily opened, and all he could see was the sky turning gray, snow was definitely coming from above*

~ F l u t t e r i n g a z e ~
Fennec fox

*Flutteringaze gave a small sigh* "I agree to the rules." *Even if both Fennec fox and Flutteringaze didn't start off on the greatest leg, it was comforting for her to know the she-cat still agreed to let her stay in her territory for as long as she wanted*

~ S w e e t n e c t a r ~
Almondpaw, Willowdrift

*Sweetnectar flinched from the angry tone in the tom's voice. He patted the paw's head* "I think I saw her heading to the waterfall..." *Sweetnectar whispered, flicking his ear to listen for the bracken breaking in her step, but he heard nothing. Snow clouds were over their heads, and it was bearing cold*

~ H o n e y k i t ~
Havockit, Honeykit, Silverthornkit, Marigoldkit

*Honeykit mewed lightly, the whispers confused him, and it had been SO LONG since his mother came by to nurse them. Did she forget about them?*

~ Starlingkit ~
Honeyglow

*Starlingkit gave a silent glance towards the barn before she nodded. She knew in her conditions, she would never be able to make it there in time*

Its purple- I don't want to fix it rn💀
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:40 pm

(Just wanted to know before I post for RoseThorn, where are her kits?)
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:13 pm

(All of her kits are in the cave, but Mosspaw is considering to steal them)
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:44 pm

(Uhh why would she try to steal them? Can somebody explain it in the discussion forums?)

Almondpaw

Almondpaw sighed. Why does bad things always happen to him? He nodded at Sweetnectar. "Sorry. I was just worried. Last time Aurora got lost, things didn't turn out well." He went towards the waterfall, hoping to find Aurorapaw there and to prove his worries wrong.
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:21 am

RoseThorn

After trying to catch a mouse but failing, she trotted back to the den to find MossPaw with her kits. "What are you doing MossPaw?" RoseThorn asked softly. She went over to her kits. They didn't seem harmed. She laid down and they toddled over to her and hungerly began to nurse.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:26 am

~ M o n a r c h ~
Almondpaw

*Monarch glided to tree, to tree. His eyes were wide and strained as if he had seen everything, and nothing. He swivelled through the branches. The air was cold, snow drifting from the clouds above. It was never his cup of mice for the next... leaf-fall?? He couldn't remember the last time it snowed. He shook his head, knowing everything was fine. He leapt into the next tree, slipping into his hollow; the only thing he really knew. He saw the young tom looking around, alone* "Hello there, mint!" *he jumped out of the hollow, landing on his paws. He cocked his head, scenting the young tom* "What's got you in a hurry?" *His voice crackled as he talked, it was hard to listen*

~ B r i t t l e k i t ~

*Brittlekit scented his mother. He mewed in pain, hoping she'd come over. With his eyes now open, everything seemed terrifying*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeysageandmagic » Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:38 am

Tags- open

Willowdrift was in the med cave, organizing the herbs she just picked. In the corner of her eye, she saw a shadowy figure.
“Oh, who’s there?”

honeysageandmagic | she/her | commissions open
Toyhouse | Gifts | Tumblr |
falling in love with the world one day at a time<3
honeysageandmagic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:10 pm

Almondpaw

Almondpaw eyed the old cat cautiously. "I'm trying to find my friend. Have you seen her? She's a small cat with shiny glowing fur." Despite trying his best to be polite to the elder, Almond can't help but feel like something was wrong. The elder seemed...off. He tried to brush that feeling off. The cat seemed too frail to hurt him in any way.
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:24 pm

~ M o n a r c h ~
Almondpaw

"Oh.. yes! I have! She went that way!" *He pointed in the opposite direction of where Aurorapaw went, but when he look at the apprentice his smile grew. Monarch looked so wise any word that he said felt as if it was true*

Thank you for posting- I was having really bad anxiety-
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me