Fallen Moon Remake

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Fallen Moon Remake

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:53 pm

Axel/Three years/Male/Bi/Marshmallows/None/Tags: Kingdom Hearts pack

He got up and sniffed the air to find any scents, they were in luck as the scent of elk caught his nose. "Ok everyone, follow me and keep quiet." He then led the way to the elk.

Sora/One year/Male/Str8/Fruits/Kari/Tags: The pack

He nodded and wagged tail following behind the fluffy red wolf.

Roxas/One year/Male/Bi/Caramel/Xion/Tags: Pack

He nodded and fell in step beside Sora, keeping a look out for danger.

Cloud/Three years/Male/str8/Sap/Tifa(At some point)/Tags: Tifa

He scented a mule deer and gestured for Tifa to follow him.

Phoenix/Six months/Female/Campfire/Too young/Tags: Open

While she waited for Cloud and Tifa to get back she chewed on an elk bone.

Firelight/Three years/Female/Sun ripened strawberries/Expecting/Open/Tags: Achara, Asnee
She saw two wolves up ahead, one adult and one pup. They could be friendly or they could be hostile, she decided to act friendly until she could see what kind of wolves they were. She avoided eye contact and kept her body low to the ground, acting submissively. She had to be careful, if they decided to attack she'd be in trouble. She was expecting after all.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:23 am

Kingdom Hearts

Kari- f- 1 y- floral probably- pup- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion likely related- Tags: Xion, Sora, Roxas, Axel

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup nodded. She said "Okay," again, and walked by Xion.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m but sometimes f- 1 y- probably floral- pup- shadow walking- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari likely related- Tags: Axel and Roxas, Sora and Kari

The black pup nodded quietly a moment. He let Kari be the one to say okay, and walked with her quietly.

Velvet- f- 3 y- pack mother- smoke screen (defense)- lesbian/homo; Crosby- mate open- wants pups

[The brown eyed black phase she wolf]

Xxxxxxxxx- Loner- Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tesla- m- 4 y- loner for now- speed/running faster than normal- homo; Dandelion- mate open- wants pups one day- Audi x Porscha: Porsche and Aria (not in RP)

[silvery white slender wolf with black nose and white toes on all four paws. Eyes are a deep medium shade of blue, and the fur is semi fluffy, with average legs but a bit smaller]

(Idk what happened to Queen's other character forms, so I'm just leaving these like this for now, in case I have to/ decide to remove them)

Xxxxxxxx

Eclipse

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- Pan; Isla- mate was/is Jigsaw- offspring: not born yet (Kruger and Kiki- one to two weeks along now)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Isla, May and the twins, whole pack honestly

The slender but average deep brown eyed she wolf smiled at the three pups. Brown eyes glanced to Potato, feeling bad...Two of their pack mates had wanted to adopt him. Now those two were gone...and she wondered how he was holding up. Shaking her head, the white toed medium furred red she wolf got up. She headed into Isla's den. The brown ears twitched, and she smiled. "Morning Isla," she said to the other she wolf, who she still actually had a crush on.

May; Kirei and Yurei- f; m, f- 4 mo- pups- rose growth; lily growth, spiritual power (eyes and body glow)- bi; bi, homo- way too young- future pup Ray for May, if we get that far- Kirei and Yurei are twins- Tags: each other/pack probably, Jessaa and Isla

The white faced black pup yipped and wagged her white tipped tail. Blue eyes glanced to her two playmates, and she ran over. She sniffed at Yurei, making sure he was okay. She then jumped at Kirei, causing her to stumble back a bit.

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery twins looked at May. Kirei stumbled back, and Yurei jumped up.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theo- offspring (adopted) : Jagar- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled. "Good morning, how are you?" he asked, as he nuzzled back.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- open- would adopt- Hakurie (deceased)- Tags

The gray male was in the den as usual, not over what had happened to his sister...Their alpha male was missing, as well. Askara did a fine job, but she'd always been the support. They needed a new alpha now, not that he cared right now. Black ears were back, the black snout wrinkling a bit as he growled. White toes flexed as he scratched the ground. His black nose twitched, and the white tipped tail moved a bit. Amber eyes looked around a moment, then he shut them once more.

Birdy- f- 4 months some- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- way too young- way too young- Lupo (twin)- Tags

The brown eyed brown pup
Wip

Lupo- m- 4 mo some- pup- growing vines and flowers on the vines- homo; Potato, somewhat Jagar- way too young- Birdy is twin sister- Tags: Potato

The brown pup yipped and ran over to Potato. "Potato!" he barked as he approached.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- light/aura (surrounds him)- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: Faustus and Boo-> Matsuri

The gray and white male sighed as he looked towards the hunter den...His blue and gold sectoral eyes focused there. He glanced to Faustus and Boo, then some of the others. The black ears twitched, the tipped tail flicking, as he stood. He nudged his mate and sibling, but didn't speak. He simply looked to the den again, then headed over there. He didn't want Uriel getting mad at or annoyed with Matsuri...However, he didn't know how to make the other hunter feel better.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup- invisibility- questioning; Jagar- Aura, Faustus now- Tags: Aura and Faustus-> Jagar

The golden eyed, pink nosed white pup made a small sound as Aura nudged them. They saw him looking towards the hunter den. They knew Matsuri had been staying in there...moping. They nodded to him without a word, then looked to Faustus. They nuzzled their brother in law like they would their brother. He was Aura's mate now, after all. They then turned and saw Jagar, barking "Jagar!" and running to him. They seemed to be becoming more independent the more time went by.

Lost City

Jeshi- f- 4 y- cherry blossoms or something flowery- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- offspring: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: two siblings- Tags: family

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes glanced around, and she yawned. She twitched a bit, then let out a sigh. She sat up, the day getting started, and nudged Jasmine a bit then looked to the pups.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift (just discovered)- questioning; Solitaire- way too young- donor father x Jeshi, Jasmine and Jeshi: Okami- Tags: family

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak yawned. His amber and gold eyes looked around. He laid back down, and let out a breath. However, he was still awake, and so he glanced to his mothers.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter/warrior- breezes and gusts- homo- mate is Alois- Skylar, Lizzie, nieces and nephews- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf saw his mate and ran over. "Good morning, are you hungry?" he asked Alois.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- offspring: Justice, Dare, Arlo, Eden- dad X mom: brother, Ciel and Alois are in laws- Tags: family

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf smiled again. She reached her muzzle up to lick her mate. She said "I'm absolutely hungry, and it's good to eat anyway to make milk." She began to eat the rabbit after thanking him.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- not until he's three- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice, Arlo and Eden- Tags: family, Khione

The cream male twitched black ears and nose, pawing his black snout. He smiled at his parents then went to Khione, saying "Good morning."

Eden- f- newborn- pup- probably healing- will be pan- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice and Dare, Arlo; uncle Ciel- Tags: family

The black eared golden pup with black tail tip was sleeping.

Oki- m- 4 y- warrior/fighter- darkness (to sneak up then attack normally)- hetero- mate: Ammy- offspring: Chibi and Dark Sun but they're discussing having more in a couple years- Tags: family

The amber eyed big black wolf wip

Dark Sun- Darky- m- pup- darkness- pan; maybe Okami- way too young- way too young- Shiranui; Oki x Ammy: Chibi, more siblings in the future probably- Tags: family, pack

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He wip

Jess- genderfluid- pup- honey and vanilla- flames but not very strong- pan; Chibi- way too young- way too young- family not in RP but sees Ammy kind of like a mother- Tags: Oki and Ammy, the boys

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup blinked brown eyes. The white muzzled and cheeked one was tired, and closed them again. The white chest and belly moved with their breath. White paws moved a bit as well, brown ears twitching brown tipped tail flicking.
Wip

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo some- small snowflakes for now- bi; open- way too young- way too young- Mei: X, X, Hei- Tags: family

The brown and blue eyed black headed white pup barked happily. She jumped at Hei, then away again.

Hei- m- 2 mo some- control of shadows but it's defensive- homo; figuring it out- way too young- way too young- Mei: Renee, X, X- Tags: family

The oddly black pup with brown eyes yelped...He ran behind his mother and huffed.

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; open- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/ Fire

The white female twitched her black nose once more. Sectoral eyes focused on the other she wolf, watching her actions. She was glad the other she wolf didn't attack them or anything. She sniffed at the she wolf, then nipped Asnee when he got too...wild, too up in the other wolf's face. They both stepped back then. "I'm Achara and this is Asnee, what's your name?" she asked.

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: mom/ Fire

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup twitched his black nose again. brown and blue eyes focused on the she wolf. The white pawed one began to wag the white tipped tail. He yipped and sniffed at her then jumped around and trying to lick her. His mother nipped him, and he whined. He stepped back, listening to them.

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups (Denzel and Marlene one day? Maybe just Denzel, but I'll play Marlene; Lightning (Heidi) and Thunder (Luke) which are mine)- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud

The fluffy dark furred one nodded to the golden male, and followed after him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:25 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Female/ Invisibly tags: open
Askara yawned, blinking and rising to her paws, ready to go and assign a hunting group to go find some food.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: open
Isla looked up sleepily as she saw one of her packmates greeting her. "Morning Jessaa" she said and walked over to where she was. "Are you here to have a check up on your pups?" she asks softly.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore smiles, "I am well, how about you?"

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei chuckles watching them.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: open
Alois grins, "Good morning, I am a bit hungry. Are you? Want to go see if we can catch something to eat?"

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: open
Sebastian is open to tag.

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: open
Lark is open in camp laying down under the shade of a tree.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: open
Skylar smiles, sitting next to his family and curling his tail over his paws.

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: open
Justice is open to tag.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: open
Jagar heard his name being called and stopped, turning and smiling when he spotted Boo. "Morning Boo!" he called back.

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: open
Khione smiles, "good morning Dare" he greets back.

Arlo/ pup/ unknown/ tags: family
Arlo was snuggled up by his sister, fast asleep.

Jasmine/scout/animal communication/ tags: Open
Jasmine yawned and got up to her paws as her mate nudged her. "Huh, what's up?" she asks.

Okami/ pup/ Extreme Condition Resistance/ tags: Open
Okami mumbled and shifted in his sleep.

Lienin/ Lead Fighter/ Enhanced Sight/ tags: Open
Liein is open to tag in camp.

Solitaire/ Pup/ Levitation/ Tags: open
Solitaire woke up to the sun blaring in his eyes, he quickly shifted, away from the light.

Kya/ hunter/ Echolocation/ tags: open
Kya is open to tag in camp

Senia/Fighter/ Clear mind/ tags: open
Senia is open to tag

Potato/ pup/ form shifting(gas-solid)/ tags: open
Potato sighed, turning as Lupo ran over to him. "hey" he says halfheartedly, forcing a smile.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:06 pm

He followed the scent of elk until an elk heard was found, he kept his body low and waited for the yearlings to do the same.

He saw the elk heard and kept his body low to the ground waiting for Axel to pick a weak one out and signal them to attack.

He kept close to Sora and tried to find a weak elk.

He found the mule deer, it was a buck. It would be a bit tougher to take down but with Tifa at his side he was certain the deer would go down. He signaled her to the right while he went left.

Just waiting for Cloud and Tifa.

Firelight/Three years/Female/Sun ripened strawberries/Expecting/Open/Tags: Achara, Asnee
She was unprepared for the pup to run up to her and try to greet her and was relived when his mom stepped in. At the she wolf's question she looked away for a minute then answered quietly "I'm Firelight."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:03 pm

Kingdom Hearts

Kari- f- 1 y- floral probably- pup- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion likely related- Tags: Xion, Sora, Roxas, Axel

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup followed. When they crouched, she got low as well.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m but sometimes f- 1 y- probably floral- pup- shadow walking- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari likely related- Tags: Axel and Roxas, Sora and Kari

The black pup followed as well. When they lowered themselves, so did he.

Velvet- f- 3 y- pack mother- smoke screen (defense)- lesbian/homo; Crosby- mate open- wants pups

[The brown eyed black phase she wolf]

Tesla- m- 4 y- loner for now- speed/running faster than normal- homo; Dandelion- mate open- wants pups one day- Audi x Porscha: Porsche and Aria (not in RP)

[silvery white slender wolf with black nose and white toes on all four paws. Eyes are a deep medium shade of blue, and the fur is semi fluffy, with average legs but a bit smaller]

(Idk what happened to Queen's other character forms, so I'm just leaving these like this for now, in case I have to/ decide to remove them)

Xxxxxxxx

Eclipse

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- Pan; Isla- mate was/is Jigsaw- offspring: not born yet (Kruger and Kiki- one to two weeks along now)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Isla, May and the twins, whole pack honestly

The deep brown eyed she wolf made a small sound at that. Shaking her head, the white toed medium furred red she wolf said "I came to visit you. You could probably check their condition, though." The brown ears twitched a bit as she said this.

May; Kirei and Yurei- f; m, f- 4 mo- pups- rose growth; lily growth, spiritual power (eyes and body glow)- bi; bi, homo- way too young- future pup Ray for May, if we get that far- Kirei and Yurei are twins- Tags: each other/pack probably, Jessaa and Isla

The blue eyed white faced black pup glee and jumped at Kirei again. She wagged her white tipped tail.

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery she pup nipped at May. Yurei yawned and sat, watching.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theo- offspring (adopted) : Jagar- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled. "I'm good. Are you hungry?" he asked.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- open- would adopt- Hakurie (deceased)- Tags

The gray male was in the den as usual, not over what had happened to his sister...Their alpha male was missing, as well. Askara did a fine job, but she'd always been the support. They needed a new alpha now, not that he cared right now. Black ears were back, the black snout wrinkling a bit as he growled. White toes flexed as he scratched the ground. His black nose twitched, and the white tipped tail moved a bit. Amber eyes looked around a moment, then he shut them once more.

Birdy- f- 4 months some- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- way too young- way too young- Lupo (twin)- Tags

The brown eyed brown pup
Wip

Lupo- m- 4 mo some- pup- growing vines and flowers on the vines- homo; Potato, somewhat Jagar- way too young- Birdy is twin sister- Tags: Potato

The brown pup made a small sound... "Do you want to play, or...talk?" he asked.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- light/aura (surrounds him)- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: Faustus and Boo-> Matsuri

The gray and white male sighed as he looked towards the hunter den...His blue and gold sectoral eyes focused there. He glanced to Faustus and Boo, then some of the others. The black ears twitched, the tipped tail flicking, as he stood. He nudged his mate and sibling, but didn't speak. He simply looked to the den again, then headed over there. He didn't want Uriel getting mad at or annoyed with Matsuri...However, he didn't know how to make the other hunter feel better.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup- invisibility- questioning; Jagar- Aura, Faustus now- Tags: Jagar

The golden eyed, pink nosed white pup giggled and smiled at him. Black ears twitched, and the tail flicked as they asked "Are you hungry? Have you eaten yet?" they asked. They hadn't eaten yet, and knew Aura hadn't, and maybe not Faustus, and definitely not Matsuri...

Lost City

Jeshi- f- 4 y- cherry blossoms or something flowery- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- offspring: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: two siblings- Tags: family

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes looked to her mate. She said "We should bring some food, and eat it. The boys are still sleeping though...or at least Okami is," she said.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift (just discovered)- questioning; Solitaire- way too young- donor father x Jeshi, Jasmine and Jeshi: Okami- Tags: family

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak huffed. His amber and gold eyes closed once more.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter/warrior- breezes and gusts- homo- mate is Alois- Skylar, Lizzie, nieces and nephews- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf nodded. "Anything in particular you want to eat?" he asked, then laughed a bit. "Alois, we aren't hunters...but I guess we could try. I think there's enough food in the pile right now for everyone, though."

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- offspring: Justice, Dare, Arlo, Eden- dad X mom: brother, Ciel and Alois are in laws- Tags: family

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf ate more. She smiled at her mate and pups as she did so.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- not until he's three- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice, Arlo and Eden- Tags: family, Khione

The cream male twitched black ears and nose, smiling. "Want to eat something together?" he asked.

Eden- f- newborn- pup- probably healing- will be pan- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice and Dare, Arlo; uncle Ciel- Tags: family

The black eared golden pup with black tail tip twitched a bit.

Oki- m- 4 y- warrior/fighter- darkness (to sneak up then attack normally)- hetero- mate: Ammy- offspring: Chibi and Dark Sun but they're discussing having more in a couple years- Tags: family

The amber eyed big black wolf wip

Dark Sun- Darky- m- pup- darkness- pan; maybe Okami- way too young- way too young- Shiranui; Oki x Ammy: Chibi, more siblings in the future probably- Tags: family, pack

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He wip

Jess- genderfluid- pup- honey and vanilla- flames but not very strong- pan; Chibi- way too young- way too young- family not in RP but sees Ammy kind of like a mother- Tags: Oki and Ammy, the boys

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup blinked brown eyes. The white muzzled and cheeked one was tired, and closed them again. The white chest and belly moved with their breath. White paws moved a bit as well, brown ears twitching brown tipped tail flicking.
Wip

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo some- small snowflakes for now- bi; open- way too young- way too young- Mei: X, X, Hei- Tags: family

The brown and blue eyed black headed white pup made a small sound.

Hei- m- 2 mo some- control of shadows but it's defensive- homo; figuring it out- way too young- way too young- Mei: Renee, X, X- Tags: family

The oddly black pup with brown eyes huffed again.

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; open- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/ Fire

The sectoral eyed white female twitched her black nose once more. She could tell the she wolf was pregnant, and golden ears perked. "Do you...need any food or anything?" she asked. She hadn't hunted anything yet, but she had been meaning to.

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: mom/ Fire

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup twitched his black nose again. brown and blue eyes glanced to his mom. The white pawed one flicked the white tipped tail now. He said "Mama was going to hunt something!" in a helpful sort of way.

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups (Denzel and Marlene one day? Maybe just Denzel, but I'll play Marlene; Lightning (Heidi) and Thunder (Luke) which are mine)- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud

The fluffy dark furred one watched him signal her, and silently nodded again. She had the power of speed, so if the buck tried to attack she could dodge. She could also probably catch him again if he escaped. She headed to the right as she'd been signaled to.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:38 pm

He spotted a doe that was limping slightly and showed the yearlings the doe he spotted.

He saw the injured doe that Axel pointed out and wagged his tail. That doe would give everyone a good meal.

He saw the elk just as Axel did and nodded his head, the doe was weak and perfect for hunting.

He went left and charged the buck biting it's flank.

Open for interactions

"Food sounds great, I haven't had any luck with hunting or carcasses lately." She said not quite meeting their eyes and almost looking ashamed.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:43 pm

ECLIPSE PACK
Shiranui | male | elder | absurd light | no interest in romance | tags- Askara
The white male stood up at his lonely nest. Shaking his pelt he took a yawn before looking around. He spotted the alpha there, feeling bad for her after what happened to her mate "Morning alpha, early as always?" he said to the Askara.

Uriel | male | lead hunter | electricity | unsure about Matsuri | tags- open
He woke up late as always, he did that a lot nowadays and he didn't know why. He was always tired, no matter how much he slept he just wanted to sleep more. He needed to do some hunts too or he cannot be called a lead hunter any longer.

Lillian | female |hunter | fire | open for crush | tags- Matsuri
She was not really spoken a lot with her fellow packmate Matsuri after the horrible day he found his sister died a few weeks ago. She felt sorry for him "Matsuri...are you awaken?" she called out to him. She was already seen Uriel and Aura up and all of the hunters could be needed for hunting, maybe even ask Theodora the former hunter to accompany them if he so wanted.

Dawn | female | scout | thorn manipulation | crush is maybe Achara... | tags- open
The scout sat there and watched her eyes didn't stop looking at those three pups, which she thought to be abandoned, but she was not sure. She felt sad and depressed for herself, she actually wanted to have pups on her own, but she knew too that males didn't catch her eyes as much as females did.

Ash | agender | pup | gender shift | crush on Birdy | tags- open
He is currently sleeping

Angel | female | pup | wings | open for crush | tags-open
The white pup was sitting there alone, she was rather depressed after the death of her only friend Alethea the elder.

Faustus | male | fighter | color change | mate is Aura | tags- Aura, Boo
He was deep in sleep the fighter didn't wake when his mate was trying to nudge him up, but he did gasp when Boo called for Jagar. He yawned and looked at AUra "did you try to wake me up?" he asked him.

LOST CITY PACK
Sannan| agender | healer | healing blood | open for crush | tags- open
They cleaned the herb storage and took the bad ones out of the dirty pile. Licking their lips they looked at the pack rather emotionless.

Toshi |male | beta | body hardening | open for crush | tags- open
He sat there watching the pack, he was the only high-ranking wolf in the pack now and he was not interested to take the position of the alpha. It felt kind of wrong to him and he was pretty sure there was anyone else doing it either.

Ammy | female | pack mother | elemental mimicry | mate is Oki | tags- open
She was still in deep sleep.

Chibi | male | pup | angled walking | open for crush | tags- Jess
He woke up and watched his brother noticing that he was still sleeping 'oh ho ho, good' he thought knowing very well that waking his brother now he could only try to make him woke Jess, so why not wake Jess first "hey, hey...Jess...hooy...come on...get up or I will bite you..." he whispered and poked the red pup gently, but without waking the Dark sun.

Hannah | female | elder | cursed body | open for crush | tags- open
sleeping alone in the elder's den.

Aizen | male |fighter | darkness mimicry | crush is Lienin | tags- Lienin
The black wolf sat near the entrance of the camp, he was being up for a moment now as he enjoyed the morning freshness. He shook his pelt when he noticed the lead fighter there "morning Lienin...any plans for today?" he asked the male.

KINGDOM HEARTS PACK
Crosby| intersex, transfemale|healer|exorcism| open for crush | tags- open
They got out of the healer's den, the camp seemed silent, and the alpha was not there. The pack was very pup centered which little worried them, even if they had nothing against them, but that only means more work for hunters and any other ranks as well. They can't leave all the responsibility to the young Gilles.

Sitry | agender| pack mother | Deflection | open for crush | tags- Velvet
They watched the pack pups there, her eyes looked to the other pack mother there "is everything alright?" they asked Velvet.

Camio | male | fighter |green flames hallucinations | crush on Axel | tags- Gilles, Dandelion, open
He woke up early and decided to work alongside his adoptive kin Gilles to hunt something large for the pack. The alpha seemed to accompany them too, even if he moved by himself.

Gilles | transmale | hunter | fricton electricity | open for crush | tags- Camio, Dandelion
The young hunter was in their position to find the best doe, in the somewhat large herd they found. Their ears moved quickly when they spotted a large deer with a painful-looking back leg.

Dandelion | male | fighter |demonic force | open for crush | tags- Camio, Gilles, open
He stayed behind his two annoying siblings, not knowing why did he accept to go to this hunting when he was not interested in it at all. Yawning he looked and waited for the Gilles to make its move to attack the deers.

OUTSIDERS
Sephiroth | male | loner | demon wolf | open for crush | tags- open
The large white wolf was walking around the woods of nobody's land, looking for some prey to catch and eat. He has not eaten almost anything for days and the hunger was making him angry.

(Spirit, you know what happens to the post if it needs to be edited and if it needs to be approved by mods...those forms are back...I didn't delete them I just finished them)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:43 pm

Kingdom Hearts

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup nodded as well. She easily saw the limping doe.

The black pup nodded as well. He saw the doe as they did.

Velvet- f- 3 y- pack mother- smoke screen (defense)- lesbian/homo; Crosby- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Sitry

The brown eyed black phase she wolf made a small sound as Sitry spoke to her. "Ah...nothing's really wrong, I'm just...kind of bored. Axel took the pups out to hunt," she said. She smiled a bit at the thought, thinking of pups and how she wanted her own.

Tesla- m- 4 y- loner for now- speed/running faster than normal- homo; Dandelion- mate open- wants pups one day- Audi x Porscha: Porsche and Aria (not in RP)- Tags: open-> Dandelion, Gilles, and Camil though they're really just mentioned for now

The silvery white and slender white toed wolf yawned. He got up, black nose twitching, and had decided to go hunting. He knew he could hunt deer, if he could find a smaller female or a baby by itself. The medium blue eyes glanced around as he walked. The semi fluffy slightly smaller male soon saw a herd. That wasn't going to do him any good...He needed a smaller female off by herself, or an old and weak one. Then, he spotted the three wolves there and froze up...

Xxxxxxxx

Eclipse

The deep brown eyed she wolf made a small sound at that. Shaking her head, the white toed medium furred red she wolf said "I came to visit you. You could probably check their condition, though." The brown ears twitched a bit as she said this.

The blue eyed white faced black pup glee and jumped at Kirei again. She wagged her white tipped tail.

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery she pup nipped at May. Yurei yawned and sat, watching.

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled. "I'm good. Are you hungry?" he asked.

The gray male kept his black ears back, and growled again. His black nose twitched a bit, even still, then he jumped a bit. white tipped tail flicking, he sighed as he turned amber eyes to Lillian. He'd become testy after Hakurie's demise, and he asked "What do you want?"

Birdy- f- 4 months some- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- way too young- way too young- Lupo (twin)- Tags: Ash

The brown eyed brown pup squeaked a bit in her sleep. She kicked a bit, but luckily avoided kicking Ash that was still sleeping in the den as well.

The brown pup made a small sound... "Do you want to play, or...talk?" he asked.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- light/aura (surrounds him)- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: Faustus

The gray and white male heard Lillian, and stopped..His blue and gold sectoral eyes glanced to her and Matsuri a moment. He shook his head, and went to try and wake Faustus. The black ears twitched, the tipped tail flicking, as he said "Yeah, I was trying to wake you."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup- invisibility- questioning; Jagar- Aura, Faustus now- Tags: Jagar

The golden eyed, pink nosed white pup giggled and smiled at him. Black ears twitched, and the tail flicked as they asked "Are you hungry? Have you eaten yet?" they asked. They hadn't eaten yet, and knew Aura hadn't, and maybe not Faustus, and definitely not Matsuri...

Lost City

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes looked to her mate. She said "We should bring some food, and eat it. The boys are still sleeping though...or at least Okami is," she said.

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak huffed. His amber and gold eyes closed once more.

The blue eyed black wolf nodded. "Anything in particular you want to eat?" he asked, then laughed a bit. "Alois, we aren't hunters...but I guess we could try. I think there's enough food in the pile right now for everyone, though."

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf ate more. She smiled at her mate and pups as she did so.

The cream male twitched black ears and nose, smiling. "Want to eat something together?" he asked.

The black eared golden pup with black tail tip twitched a bit.

The amber eyed big black wolf yawned a bit. He opened his eyes momentarily, then closed them again, no danger to have to fight today.

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He huffed a bit even in sleep, kicking his paws. It's like he knew his brother was talking/thinking about him. Still, he remained in sleep, for the moment anyway.

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup yawneds. The white muzzled and cheeked one white marked one huffed a bit. The brown ears and brown tipped tail moved a bit. Brown eyes opened when Chibi woke them, and she looked at him. "Wha-I'm up," she said. They sighed a bit, then, and shook their head.

Loners

The brown and blue eyed black headed white pup made a small sound.

The oddly black pup with brown eyes huffed again.

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; perhaps Dawn- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/ Fire

The sectoral eyed white female twitched her black nose once more. She nodded to the she wolf, and asked "Do you want to stay here with Asnee, then? Or...I guess we could all go, but...I don't know about that. I...can tell your pregnant," she said.

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup twitched his black nose again. brown and blue eyes glanced between the she wolves. The white pawed one flicked the white tipped tail now. He made a small sound as she mentioned the other wolf was pregnant.

The fluffy dark furred one went and grabbed at one of the legs. If she could grab a leg, maybe she could get the buck to fall onto his chest. Then Cloud would have an easier time with the flank. Therefore, that's what she did, and managed to grab hold of a leg.

(Ah, sorry Queen, didn't know you were on post approval too. Should I...just make Rufus, for Sephiroth?
Yay! Someone has a crush on Achara possibly.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:08 pm

He signaled each yearling Sora and Roxas would go left and right of the elk while Kairi and Xion attacked from behind. He on the other hand would attack from the front.

He nodded then split off from Roxas to the elk's left side.

He followed Soara then split off to the right side of the elk.

As Tifa got the buck to fall on it's chest he bit into the flank then went for a neck bite.

Open for interactions

"Umm.." She thought for a minute "I'm fine watching Asnee, while you hunt. If we went together I wouldn't be much help."
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:17 am

ECLIPSE PACK
Shiranui | male | elder | absurd light | no interest in romance | tags- Askara
The white male stood up at his lonely nest. Shaking his pelt he took a yawn before looking around. He spotted the alpha there, feeling bad for her after what happened to her mate "Morning alpha, early as always?" he said to the Askara.

Uriel | male | lead hunter | electricity | unsure about Matsuri | tags- open
He looked over at Matsuri, Lillian, and Aura, the pack-only hunters so far including himself. Matsuri was not being any help for a long time because of his depression and he didn't hope much for him to get up for today either.

Lillian | female |hunter | fire | open for crush | tags- Matsuri
She looked at him "nothing really I just wanted to ask if you're ready to get up today. you've been doing nothing for days and we're worried about you" she said to him "your sister could not want you to accompany her too soon either" she kept saying to him.

Dawn | female | scout | thorn manipulation | crush is maybe Achara... | tags- open
The scout sat there and watched her eyes didn't stop looking at those three pups, which she thought to be abandoned, but she was not sure. She felt sad and depressed for herself, she actually wanted to have pups on her own, but she knew too that males didn't catch her eyes as much as females did.

Ash | agender | pup | gender shift | crush on Birdy | tags- open
He is currently sleeping

Angel | female | pup | wings | open for crush | tags-open
The white pup was sitting there alone, she was rather depressed after the death of her only friend Alethea the elder.

Faustus | male | fighter | color change | mate is Aura | tags- Aura, Boo
He yawned and stood up "I see, so what is it, did something happen or what?" he asked him confusedly. Not much was being happened during a few days after the chaos, which was good, but then again it made him think that maybe it was just calm before the storm.

LOST CITY PACK
Sannan| agender | healer | healing blood | open for crush | tags- open
They cleaned the herb storage and took the bad ones out of the dirty pile. Licking their lips they looked at the pack rather emotionless.

Toshi |male | beta | body hardening | open for crush | tags- open
He sat there watching the pack, he was the only high-ranking wolf in the pack now and he was not interested to take the position of the alpha. It felt kind of wrong to him and he was pretty sure there was anyone else doing it either.

Ammy | female | pack mother | elemental mimicry | mate is Oki | tags- open
She was still in deep sleep.

Chibi | male | pup | angled walking | open for crush | tags- Jess
He looked at Jess "good, then be prepared, I want to do a wake-up call to Dark sun that he never forgets" he said to the other pup. His eyes looked to his dark color still sleeping, brother "so could you go to bite his handsome ears when I go to mess his fluffy tail?" he asked the pup.

Hannah | female | elder | cursed body | open for crush | tags- open
sleeping alone in the elder's den.

Aizen | male |fighter | darkness mimicry | crush is Lienin | tags- Lienin
The black wolf sat near the entrance of the camp, he was being up for a moment now as he enjoyed the morning freshness. He shook his pelt when he noticed the lead fighter there "morning Lienin...any plans for today?" he asked the male.

KINGDOM HEARTS PACK
Crosby| intersex, transfemale|healer|exorcism| open for crush | tags- open
They got out of the healer's den, the camp seemed silent, and the alpha was not there. The pack was very pup centered which little worried them, even if they had nothing against them, but that only means more work for hunters and any other ranks as well. They can't leave all the responsibility to the young Gilles.

Sitry | agender| pack mother | Deflection | open for crush | tags- Velvet
They looked at the other pack mother "will be used for this as the pups are not that young anymore they will be more out with adults now" they responded. They shook their pelt with a yawn "I actually enjoy the silence for now as who knows when we will have more pups to take care of" they said.

Camio | male | fighter |green flames hallucinations | crush on Axel | tags- Gilles, Dandelion, open
He stayed behind the young wolf, speeding up after it when they called them to go after the injured deer. As the Gilles jumped to the deer's back he took it into its left side trying to take it down, with a help of Dandelion the deer fell to the ground rather easily. The battle was over very quickly "this could be little something to the pack" he said looking at his older half-brother "you're the biggest one, you can carry it back to camp" he said to Dandelion.

Gilles | transmale | hunter | fricton electricity | open for crush | tags- Camio, Dandelion, open
The young hunter followed after the almost three-legged deer there, hunting that could not be challenged at all, but then again it sure stayed near the others. The young hunter decided to make a risk to hunt the deer "let's go" they called out before speeding up toward the injured deer, making the herd panic. The risk seemed to get well as the three-legged deer left behind the others, which gave them a chance to attack it. He jumps to its back and waited for the other two to do their job.

Dandelion | male | fighter |demonic force | open for crush | tags- Camio, Gilles, open
He was pretty uninterest in doing anything for this hunt, but decided to help his brother, so they could not use this against him later on. As Gilles and Camio hit the injured deer, he got to its left side which made the deer stumble to its feet and fall to the ground. After the hunt was over he sighed, with a look of his younger brotehr "huh? me?" he called to Camio "I am maybe the biggest but I could like some help to carry it back" he growled with a sight.

OUTSIDERS
Sephiroth | male | loner | demon wolf | open for crush | tags- open
The large white wolf was walking around the woods of nobody's land, looking for some prey to catch and eat. He has not eaten almost anything for days and the hunger was making him angry.

(Spirit, I don't mind that's up to you if you want to bring him or not...)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me