Walking in moonlight (Wolf rp) intrest check

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Walking in moonlight (Wolf rp) intrest check

Postby ImperfectImps » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:04 pm

Walking in Moonlight

You lay your head down to sleep finally, a long hard day of being a pack member has come to an end, as your eyes close and sleep slowly takes over you start to notice a glow. Opening your eyes again you see the world around you is not the one you had fallen asleep in, in front of you now stands a wolf whose fur resembles the moon in color, a light glow radiating off her. “Welcome my pup.” Her voice is warm and welcoming, looking around you notice she is not the only thing glowing, mushrooms and flowers surround you all putting off hues of blue, purple, yellow, and pink. A bird lands on a branch no far from you and the pale she-wolf, only its feathers appear to have a lavender glow to them. “Where am I?” You ask as panic slowly sets in. “This is the spirit world, but do not fear my pup for you are not dead. You see I have given you the ability to walk among us so that your pack may have insight into where all living this come from, and where they all eventually return to. Now come.” with that, she turned and began to walk away.

A little about the pack.

Rules

1) Please be respectful of all members of this site, bullies will not be tolerated here.

2) I understand we all go through rough patches and may not be able to have access to the site, inform me of your absence and you will not have anything to worry about.

3) Please keep Animal colors realistic, the only time animals' colors are off is when moonwalking and only 2 ( may increase depending on the number of members.) wolves can moonwalk.

4) Grammar is not a must but I do ask that you do your best.

5) When posting keep it understandable, if we can't understand where your character is, what they are doing, and who they are with then it is not a complete post.

6) Keep things PG-13 or you will be removed from the roleplay.

Pack rules

1) There is an eating order. It goes any pups younger than 6 months of age, mothers, Alpha, highest-ranking male/female, Beta, Healer, Lead hunter, lead scout, Apprentices, hunters, scouts, pup sitters/omegas

2) Pups must stay in or close to the den and be with the or a pup sitter/Omega at all times unless the mother or father is present.

3)Ranks may be changed through a wolf dying and your character taking their rank, or through combat where your wolf would challenge the wolf that holds the rank you want. These fights are not to the death, but through yield, if a wolf refuses to yield the alpha will stop the fight and decide who now holds the rank.

4) Any wolf caught harming a pup of ANY pack will be punished severely if not run out of the pack.

5) An apprentice must be with a mentor if leaving the den area for any reason unless instructed to do so by their mentor, the alpha, the beta, or the healer.

Pack ranks

Alpha:
Beta:
Highest ranking Female/Male:

Healer:
Apprentice:

Lead hunter:
Hunters

Lead scout:
Scouts

Apprentices (0/10)

Pupsitters (0/2 Max)

Mothers/pups

Omegas (0/2 Max)

Loners/Rogues (0/4 Max)

The territory will be built by ty the members whose characters hold ranks such as Alpha, Beta, Lead hunter, Lead scout, the mothers, and the Healer. coming up with how they wish their character's den to look. This is kind of a butterfly effect roleplay if you will, the members shape the plot as they go based on the introduction given, it would start off on a random morning with everyone waking up. and go from there.
ImperfectImps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Walking in moonlight (Wolf rp) intrest check

Postby Caelum Vulpes » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:38 am

Is there a protocall to join?
hewo the name’s Caelum Vulpes but u can call me cae I’m pretty boring if you ask me but I bet I have something of interest to say if you pm me ^-^

Caelum Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enki_Valkrum » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:32 pm

(This is such an interesting idea! I wanna join so bad, but there doesn't seem to be a joining form for anyone to use....If you don't have one, I can make one?)
Enki_Valkrum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:40 am

I'd Definitely be interested!
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:44 pm

Please do not gravedig old threads as this is considered spam. The owner has not posted here since January, it is therefore considered inactive. Thank you :)
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me