Fallen Moon(CLOSED New Link Below

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Fallen Moon(Wolf RP)Accepting

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:24 pm

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Val
Askara would smile but shake her head. “I know, just still, be careful. We are in a new place with new things and I just don’t want you hurt” she says.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: pack mates
Isla got up after Val’s speech was over.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: pack mates
Maiara sat with the pack, listening and nodding.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: Pack mates
Tamaska was sleeping

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Pack mates
Theodore nods

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei weighed the options in her mind, was she willing to trust these wolves? Could she trust them? Her pups certainly would be safe from predators, but she didn't know how this pack would react to a lone mother and her four pups. The voice of her eldest daughter snapped her out of her thought. "We don't necessarily have to, I just want you all to be safe, and I don't know what would be the best course of action" she says softly to Renee. She turned her gaze back to the two pack wolves. "I shall consider it, no promise that we will" she replies finally after a while.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: pack mates
Alois shrugs, “sorry, lost in thought. Sure!”

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Pack mates
Sebastian is listening and nodding.

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: open
Lark is open in camp laying down under the shade of a tree.

Astral/ Hunter/Camouflage/Tags: pack mates
Astral stays silent but nods

Jynx/ Fighter/ Thick Fog/ Tags: Grey, Pack mates
Jynx nods, “wouldn’t want to add sick wolves to our list of problems”

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: pack mates
Skylar catches two rats.

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: Pack mates
Justice yawned

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: pack mates
Jagar quickly ran towards a bush hidden under some brambles.

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: pack mates
Khione yawned, stretching out

Jasmine/scout/animal communication/ tags: Open
Jasmine nods, helping her mate corral the pups as well.

Okami/ pup/ Extreme Condition Resistance/ tags:Open
Okami got up and followed his family.

Lienin/ Lead Fighter/ Enhanced Sight/ tags:Open
Liein is open to tag in camp.

Solitaire/ Pup/ Levitation/ Tags:open
Solitaire got up onto his paws

Kya/ hunter/ Echolocation/ tags: open
Kya is open to tag in camp

Senia/Fighter/ Clear mind/ tags: Aizen
Senia looks to her fellow pack member, then back to the mother and pups.

Istinito/ Loner/ Emotionless/ tags: open
Istinito is sleeping

Potato/ pup/ form shifting(gas-solid)/ tags: open
Potato runs, stumbling as he does nearly running into Aqua. “Sorry!” He squeaks before continuing to run. He found a little crevice in a rock and squealed himself into it.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fallen Moon(Wolf RP)Accepting for Thundermoon Pack

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:03 pm

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- pan- mate: Jigsaw- pups: Kruger and Kiki (unborn; Emily might be Kiki's future pup, or crush if someone wants to make her- one week along I think)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Jigsaw

The slender and pretty faced deep brown eyed female smiled. The white toed red she wolf nodded and said "Okay." She stuck close to him and looked around. She still didn't see anything, not yet, but there had to be cats or rats around.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- wants to adopt- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo, Rima

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled. He got up and headed for Val and Askara.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- will die- Tags: Lune, Lykos

The white toed black she wolf with amber and blue eyes -dying, not really anything to post now-

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- mate open- Hakurie- Tags: pack, Uriel, Kovi and Astral

The white toed gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one moved black ears and nose and nodded. "Yeah, yeah, let's go find her fast. I'm sorry..." he said, though he shouldn't be the one to have to apologize. He then took off running, catching the scent once more. He ran a few more steps before gasping. He stopped himself and looked back, waiting for Kovi. It wouldn't do to just leave him behind like that, after all.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- pulling water out of air or nearby sources- bi- mate: Rima- Tags: Rima and co

The blue eyed gray she wolf nodded, saying "Yeah. They probably would be happy getting out, and playing and whatnot." She then made a small sound as Angel and Isla were mentioned. "Should we...go check that out?" she asked her mate. She made a small sound at Potato. "It's okay," she said, then he was off.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes and gusts- homo- mate: Alois- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf nodded. "It's fine, it's fine; let's go," he said.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare, 2 unborn (one month two weeks pregnant; mine is Eden)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: pack, family

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf smiled. She began to drink, then.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- no mate until 3- Skylar x Lizzie, Justice- Tags: pack, Khione

The cream one twitched black ears and nose. He glanced to Khione, then away quickly.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- blue light that surrounds him when used- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: pack, Faustus

The gray and white male twitched black ears and nose. He flicked his black tipped tail then nodded. The blue and gold Sectoral eyed one said "Okay, okay. Let's go tell him just so one wolf at least knows where we are, just in case. Technically he wouldn't really know...We're new to the city area, so we don't know all the places, but he'd have a general idea. Then...you can have me all to yourself." He flicked his tail over Faustus' chest, though his mind told him now wasn't the time to flirt.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- invisibility- crush: Jagar- too young- Tags: pack, Aura and Faustus, Jagar, Aqua and Potato and Lupo

The golden eyed white pup twitched black ears a bit. The pink nosed one ran to a random bush and wriggled under.

Birdy- f- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- too young- parents died, Lupo- Tags: pack, Ash, Rima and Aqua

The brown eyed brown pup made a small sound at that...Ash had said he wanted to go on their own, but now they were stuck. They couldn't just say no then sneak off. The two adults would probably be watching now, unless they got distracted.

Lupo- m- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- vine growth and flowers on vines- homo; Potato and Jagar a bit- too young- same, Birdy- Tags: pack, Aqua and Potato, Boo and Jagar

The golden eyed brown pup counted more. When he was done, he said "Ready or not, here I come!" and began looking.

-dropping these here-
(May; Kirei and Yurei; Misty, Wind, Stormy- f; f and m; f, genderfluid, m- 4 months- pups- rose growth; Lilly growth/spiritual power (eyes and body glow) ; mist, small breezes, rain cloud; bi; bi, homo; bi, asexual, homo- too young- Ki and Yu are siblings; Wind Stormy Mist are related-

May is black with a white face and tail tip and blue eyes.
Kirei and Yurei are both silvery with darker muzzles and noses.
Misty is silver with blue eyes. Wind is white with a silver head and tail. Stormy is white with tan ear backs, two gray head patches, a mid back patch, gray rump and tail with black tip.)

Thundermoon

Jeshi- f- 4 y- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- pups: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: 2 siblings- Tags: family, Ammy and co

The pretty red female with the brown eyes and nose, and black pads/claws smiled. Brown ears twitched a bit. The brown tail flicked as she licked the boys. She then led the way over to where Oki and Ammy were, politely waiting to be noticed.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift- probably homo; Solitaire- too young- donor father, Jasmine x Jeshi (birth mom), Okami (twin)- Tags: family, Ammy and co

The cute brown male with black ears, nose, tail tip, nails and pads huffed. The white jawed amber and gold eyed one sighed. He nipped at Jeshi, then glanced to Jasmine. He followed the adults, then waited as well for Oki and Ammy to notice.

Oki- m- 4 y- fighter- Darkness (for sneaking up)- hetero- mate: Ammy- Chibi and Dark Sun; future pups (mine is Amaya)- Tags: Ammy and pups, Jeshi and co

The big black male nodded as he said "I suppose you're right. Someone untrustable definitely wouldn't be chosen as alpha." He then glanced over as Jeshi led her entourage over. "Guess they want you to watch the pups for them," he said to his mate.

Dark Sun- m- same age as Chibi- pup- Darkness- Asexual- Shiranui (great uncle), Oki x Ammy, Chibi- Tags: family

The black pup flicked his white tipped tail as he sat. The amber eyed black one snorted, then glanced to Jess. The red pup had spoken up, to suggest things to them. He didn't mind either way, but wanted to see what Chibi said since he was involved in this too.

Jess- genderfluid- same age as Chibi and Dark- pup- not very strong flame- pan; Chibi- too young- Tags: Ammy and the boys

The pretty red pup, with white muzzle, cheeks, chest and belly, hummed. Brown ears and the brown tipped tail moved a bit. The brown eyed white pawed one tilted their head. "We could go exploring, or we could just play again."

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo 3 weeks- loner pup- small snowflakes- (bi)- mother, Thunder and Yuki and Hei- Tags: Siblings

The black headed white pup with brown and blue eyes made a small sound. She and her siblings and mother had no idea what they were planning. She sighed and nodded to her mother. "Okay mom," she said to her, then glanced to Yuki and Hei, then Thunder.

Hei- m- same- loner pup- control of shadows, but it'll always be weak so it's a defense- (homo)- mom, Renee and Thunder and Yuki- Tags: Mei

The brown eyed black pup pressed against his mama. He continued to just watch, choosing not to speak.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:08 am

Shiranui
Nightstar elder - male - Absurd light - tags: Alethea, Jeena

-
He was being watched at distance by Alethea and the pup, but thought to go to ask if they needed any help "Mornings you two? is something wrong?" the white male wolf asked his eyes looking at the two she-wolves. He did notice that Angel did leave in hurry and Alethea was coughing blood.

Uriel
Nightstar lead hunter - male - crush: unsure - electricity manipulation- tags: Lizzie, Khione, Dare

-
He looked behind as the Matsuri left with Kovi and Astral. Flicking his ears he looked around the camp to see any hunters to ask, or other who was not doing anything at the moment, flicking his tail he waled to Lizzie "Good afternoon Liz" he said "are you seen Skylar? I could need her assistance for a hunt?" he asked her. His eyes looked over to Khione and Dare too "Dare, Khione? sorry to bother you, but do you have time?" he asked the two wolves.

Lillian
Nightstar hunter - female - crush: open - fire manipulation - tags: Matix

-
She flicked her tail as she let the healer apprentice lead a way to those lilies, she needed "yeah, I am never really had a cold, but I do feel cold breezes, I can't freeze to dead easily...but my flames are too hot to keep others warm, they could get badly burned" she said. She sighed "my flames can easily get out of control and if they do, I can do anything to stop them..." she said her eyes looking at some bushes in the distance "Lilies...yeah I am pretty sure I did saw a lot of them on our way here, maybe you meant them?" she asked.

Faustus
Nightstar fighter - male - crush/mate: Aura - coat color change - tags: Aura

-
He looked at him then back at Uriel "alright, then let's go to tell him, so we can actually leave still today" he said jokingly. He gave him a little odd look, before smiling "that's a weird way to put that..." he laughed.

Dawn
Nightstar Scout - female - crush: Lily - thorn manipulation - tags: Lily

-
She nodded to her once more "alright, then get rest as much you need" she said to her "I could maybe start asking if I am needed for anywhere now, we're in our new little home and everything sucks a big mess already" she said.

Angel
Nightstar pup - female - crush: open - wings - tags: Alethea, Jeena, Isla

-
She listened carefully to the elder "Really? I do..." she responded but was shut down when the sudden couching hit the elderly wolf. Flattering her ears, she was seen her couching before, but it seemed to her like those were getting worst and Jeena asked her to get the healer just told her that her thought was right. She didn't say much anything just gave a quick look around to see the healer, as she saw her she run toward her "ISLAA, Alethea needs your help..." she called out.

Ash
Nightstar pup - agender - crush: Birdy - gender shifting - tags: Birdy, Aqua, Rima

-
He sighed once again, looking over to Lupo and Boo there "they're already playing, could they really be interested to go on a trip?" he said. He almost hoped that the two could gove up, but knew that they already had a clue that something is going on.

-
The pale brown healer wolf looked at Ryder after his quick howl to inform the pack about a meeting. They gave a quick look at Gin, before getting a good place to sit down and wait for the meeting, even if they knew what it was about.

Toshi
Thundermoon lead scout - male - crush: open - body hardening - tags: open

-
He turned to the beta, wondering if he was ready to take his place as the new alpha, but then again the tension seemed very odd in his eyes. This meeting may be something else than him taking his position.

Aizen
Thundermoon fighter - male - crush: open - darkness mimicry - tags: Senia, Mei, pups

-
He narrowed his eyes "fine, do whatever you want, but just to remind you, even if I let you stay here, doesn't mean that you're out of our territory...You may face our other pack members there too...as we do patrol our lands" he responded to the mother wolf.

Hannah
Thundermoon elder - female - crush: open - cursed body - tags: Jaden

-
She looked at the fighter "I would not mind if you became a beta, I think you could be great for the role, but in the end that's the decision is the alpha" she responded. She looked at Ryder after the wolf he made "I guess he is ready to inform the pack about his decisions" she said "could we go to find a better place to sit down and listen?" the injured, but still, the young elder responded.

Ammy
Thundermoon pack mother - female - mate: Oki - elemental mimicry - tags: Oki, Jeshi, pups

-
She looked at her mate then toward the Jeshi and her little family "well aren't I like this packs pack mother...it's pretty much like my little task to look after the pups in the pack" she responded to Oki. She looked at the scout "I guess you're here to give your sweethearts to my care?" she asked her.

Chibi
Thundermoon pup - male - crush: open - angled walking - tags: Dark sun, Jess

-
He gave a little disappointed look to his brother, Dark sun never tells what he wants to do and acts like some ice-cold stone almost all the time. He looked at Jess "we play every day, as long either of you doesn't find some other plays then I guess exploring sounds like a good idea" he responded.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:09 am

Askara would smile but shake her head. “I know, just still, be careful. We are in a new place with new things and I just don’t want you hurt” she says.

Isla heard her name called and quickly ran over. “Yes? What happened?” She asks as she quickly looks over Alethea.

Tamaska was sleeping

Theodore Follows

Mei nodded. “I understand that” she says, looking back towards her pups, “thank you”

Alois nods and started to walk.

Skylar turns starting to make his way back towards camp.

Justice yawned

Khione looks up as Uriel approached him and Dare. “Yes, I am not busy. What do you need?” He asks tilting his head.

Jasmine waits with her mate and her pups.

Okami got up and followed his family.

Solitaire yawns

Istinito is sleeping

Potato runs, stumbling as he does nearly running into Aqua. “Sorry!” He squeaks before continuing to run. He found a little crevice in a rock and squealed himself into it.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:46 am

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- pan- mate: Jigsaw- pups: Kruger and Kiki (unborn; Emily might be Kiki's future pup, or crush if someone wants to make her- one week along I think)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Jigsaw

The slender and pretty faced deep brown eyed female smiled. The white toed red she wolf nodded and said "Okay." She stuck close to him and looked around. She still didn't see anything, not yet, but there had to be cats or rats around.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- wants to adopt- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo, Val and Askara

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male continued to walk until he and his mate reached the two alphas. He dipped his head to them, seeing they were in conversation and saying "Alpha Val, alphess Askara."

The white toed black she wolf with amber and blue eyes -dying, not really anything to post now-

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- mate open- Hakurie- Tags: pack, Uriel, Kovi and Astral

The white toed gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one moved black ears and nose and nodded. "Yeah, yeah, let's go find her fast. I'm sorry..." he said, though he shouldn't be the one to have to apologize. He then took off running, catching the scent once more. He ran a few more steps before gasping. He stopped himself and looked back, waiting for Kovi. It wouldn't do to just leave him behind like that, after all.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- pulling water out of air or nearby sources- bi- mate: Rima- Tags: Rima and co

The blue eyed gray she wolf nodded, saying "Yeah. They probably would be happy getting out, and playing and whatnot." She then made a small sound as Angel and Isla were mentioned. "Should we...go check that out?" she asked her mate. She made a small sound at Potato. "It's okay," she said, then he was off.

The blue eyed black wolf nuzzled his mate, then focused on walking.

(I already forgot what they're doing...training again?)

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare, 2 unborn (one month two weeks pregnant; mine is Eden)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: pack, family, Uriel

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf looked up as Uriel approached her and the boys. She made a small sound, saying "He...already went out, to try and find something for me since...I now have more mouths to feed. Well...they haven't been born yet, but you get the point."

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- no mate until 3- Skylar x Lizzie, Justice- Tags: pack, Khione, Uriel

The cream one twitched black ears and nose. He made a small sound, wondering what Uriel might want since he and Khione were scouts. Uriel was the lead hunter, so Dare was a bit confused. He didn't have to ask, though, because Khione asked.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- blue light that surrounds him when used- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: pack, Faustus, Uriel and those he's tagged

The gray and white male twitched black ears and nose. He flicked his black tipped tail then nodded. The blue and gold Sectoral eyed one laughed a bit, saying "Okay, okay." He then looked embarrassed, saying "Yeah, I know...I was trying to flirt, but...now probably isn't the time." He then began to head over. He stopped a foot or so away, seeing Uriel was talking to Lizzie and her son and another. Well, guess they'd have to wait. It probably wouldn't take long anyway.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- invisibility- crush: Jagar- too young- Tags: pack, Aura and Faustus, Jagar, Aqua and Potato and Lupo

The golden eyed white pup twitched black ears a bit. The pink nosed one hid under the bush.

Birdy- f- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- too young- parents died, Lupo- Tags: pack, Ash, Rima and Aqua

The brown eyed brown pup made a small sound at that...She saw the other pups running to hide, and Lupo seemed to be counting. She wondered if the adults had figured them out though. She'd feel better with an adult or two, but...she didn't want Ash to be mad.

Lupo- m- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- vine growth and flowers on vines- homo; Potato and Jagar a bit- too young- same, Birdy- Tags: pack, Aqua and Potato, Boo and Jagar

The golden eyed brown pup continued to look around. He perked his ears and twitched his nose, following a scent and reaching a crevice. He sniffed around, but didn't see Potato or the others outside. "Potato? Are you in there?" he asked, trying to see inside the crevice now.

-dropping these here-
(May; Kirei and Yurei; Misty, Wind, Stormy- f; f and m; f, genderfluid, m- 4 months- pups- rose growth; Lilly growth/spiritual power (eyes and body glow) ; mist, small breezes, rain cloud; bi; bi, homo; bi, asexual, homo- too young- Ki and Yu are siblings; Wind Stormy Mist are related-

Misty is silver with blue eyes. Wind is white with a silver head and tail. Stormy is white with tan ear backs, two gray head patches, a mid back patch, gray rump and tail with black tip.)

Thundermoon

Jeshi- f- 4 y- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- pups: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: 2 siblings- Tags: family, Ammy and co

The pretty red female with the brown eyes and nose, and black pads/claws nodded. Brown ears twitched a bit. The brown tail flicked as she said "Yes; Jasmine and I are going to go scouting. I don't think Okami is very happy to be up...but Harumi should be fine as long as Solitaire is around," she laughed.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift- probably homo; Solitaire- too young- donor father, Jasmine x Jeshi (birth mom), Okami (twin)- Tags: family, Ammy and co

The cute brown male with black ears, nose, tail tip, nails and pads huffed. The white jawed amber and gold eyed one heard Solitaire mentioned. "Maaaama," he whined, as she seemed to tease him. But then he looked around for Solitaire, and barked "Solitaire!"

Oki- m- 4 y- fighter- Darkness (for sneaking up)- hetero- mate: Ammy- Chibi and Dark Sun; future pups (mine is Amaya)- Tags: Ammy and pups, Jeshi and co

The big black male nodded as he said "Yes, that is what you are. You do a very good job of it, too, and everyone seems to respect you. The pups all like you too," he said. He then smiled at the she wolves and their boys, then laughed a bit.

Dark Sun- m- same age as Chibi- pup- Darkness- Asexual- Shiranui (great uncle), Oki x Ammy, Chibi- Tags: family

The black pup flicked his white tipped tail as he sat. The amber eyed black one knew his brother could get annoyed with him at times. He snorted and said "Fine, fine, someone wants my opinion? I think exploring would be great, but...we need to figure out where."

Jess- genderfluid- same age as Chibi and Dark- pup- not very strong flame- pan; Chibi- too young- Tags: Ammy and the boys

The pretty red pup, with white muzzle, cheeks, chest and belly, hummed. Brown ears and the brown tipped tail moved a bit. The brown eyed white pawed one said "Probably in our forest. Or...we could try to get to that broken down city, but...would we get in trouble?"

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo 3 weeks- loner pup- small snowflakes- (bi)- mother, Thunder and Yuki and Hei- Tags: Mei, siblings, Aizen and Senia

The black headed white pup with brown and blue eyes puffed up a bit. She walked up to the adult wolf, but was afraid he'd hurt her...She didn't show it, though, saying "You don't scare us! You...you can't hurt a mother and young pups," she said. She was trying to say he couldn't let his pack mates hurt them either. That wasn't really how it came out, though.

(She's addressing Aizen here)

Hei- m- same- loner pup- control of shadows, but it'll always be weak so it's a defense- (homo)- mom, Renee and Thunder and Yuki- Tags: Mei

The brown eyed black pup pressed against his mama. He continued to just watch, choosing not to speak.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:57 am

Askara would smile but shake her head. “I know, just still, be careful. We are in a new place with new things and I just don’t want you hurt” she says. As the betas came over she smiles at them both, “hello, is there anything you need?”

Isla heard her name called and quickly ran over. “Yes? What happened?” She asks as she quickly looks over Alethea.

Tamaska was sleeping

Theodore dips his head as well.

Mei nodded. “I understand that” she says, looking back towards her pups, “thank you”. She panicked when her daughter Renee dashed out. “Renee! Come back here” she whisper hisses to her daughter while watching the two pack wolves with caution and warning.

Alois walks
(They we’re going to train, yes)

Skylar turns starting to make his way back towards camp.

Justice yawned

Khione looks up as Uriel approached him and Dare. “Yes, I am not busy. What do you need?” He asks tilting his head.

Jasmine chuckles as well. She nods, “Speaking of, where is Solitaire?” She asks looking around.

Okami grumbles, “hey! You wouldn’t like to be woken up either” he pointed out to his mother.

Solitaire heard his name being called, but didn’t know from where. He got up to his paws and looked around confused.

Istinito is sleeping

Potato stays quiet in the crevice, hoping Lupo would walk by by chance he didn’t spot him. He then tried to shift positions, but it seemed he was stuck. “Yes I’m here” he squeaks out reluctantly. “I seem to be stuck? I can’t get out!” He says squirming and kicking his paws but still was stuck. “Help!!”
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:49 am

Shiranui
Nightstar elder - male - Absurd light - tags: Alethea, Jeena

-
He was being watched at distance by Alethea and the pup, but thought to go to ask if they needed any help "Mornings you two? is something wrong?" the white male wolf asked his eyes looking at the two she-wolves. He did notice that Angel did leave in hurry and Alethea was coughing blood.

Uriel
Nightstar lead hunter - male - crush: unsure - electricity manipulation- tags: Lizzie, Khione, Dare, Aura

-
He looked at Lizzie with a little confused look on his face as she spoke "...I see, well then...okay..." he responded to the she-wolf. He then turned to the two scouts "actually, I was thinking to do a little trip to see our new lands...to see what kind of prey this land will give us, and well...all the danger there may be, so...I could need some fighters or scouts with me" he responded to Khione. He gave sight "there are not many hunters to take with me, but it's not bad to just to look to know where we could go to do hunting patrols when most of the hunters are available to join them" he said with a sight. He looked at Aura and Faustus "I guess, you did hear what I said? what is it? I could need hunters now, but if you have something else in mind then whatever" he said looking at Aura for the most part.

Lillian
Nightstar hunter - female - crush: open - fire manipulation - tags: Matix

-
She flicked her tail as she let the healer apprentice lead a way to those lilies, she needed "yeah, I am never really had a cold, but I do feel cold breezes, I can't freeze to dead easily...but my flames are too hot to keep others warm, they could get badly burned" she said. She sighed "my flames can easily get out of control and if they do, I can do anything to stop them..." she said her eyes looking at some bushes in the distance "Lilies...yeah I am pretty sure I did saw a lot of them on our way here, maybe you meant them?" she asked.

Faustus
Nightstar fighter - male - crush/mate: Aura - coat color change - tags: Aura

-
He didn't say anything to Auraäs comment, he followed the hunter toward the little group around Uriel. He overheard the words the lead hunter gave to the scouts "...hm, well the hunters are pretty busy doing their own things...I think we...you could accompany them Aura" he responded to his mate "of course, I could accompany them as well" he said.

Dawn
Nightstar Scout - female - crush: Lily - thorn manipulation - tags: Lily

-
She nodded to her once more "alright, then get rest as much you need" she said to her "I could maybe start asking if I am needed for anywhere now, we're in our new little home and everything sucks a big mess already" she said.

Angel
Nightstar pup - female - crush: open - wings - tags: Alethea, Jeena, Isla

-
She looked at the healer with a pure panic "I don't know, Alethea is not okay...you could go to look at her, she needs help" she responded to the she-wolf.

Ash
Nightstar pup - agender - crush: Birdy - gender shifting - tags: Birdy, Aqua, Rima

-
He looked at Aqua as the hunter talked with Potato, the other male pup he didn't really even know much. He looked at Birdy for a moment "hm, they're busy...maybe we could sneak out of them?" he whispered to the she-pup.

-
The pale brown healer wolf looked at Ryder after his quick howl to inform the pack about a meeting. They gave a quick look at Gin, before getting a good place to sit down and wait for the meeting, even if they knew what it was about.

Toshi
Thundermoon lead scout - male - crush: open - body hardening - tags: open

-
He turned to the beta, wondering if he was ready to take his place as the new alpha, but then again the tension seemed very odd in his eyes. This meeting may be something else than him taking his position.

Aizen
Thundermoon fighter - male - crush: open - darkness mimicry - tags: Senia, Mei, pups

-
He watched the mother wolf "well do whatever, but if you want to join us someday, it's, not me who will say if that's okay or not" he said to her. His eyes narrowed to the small pup "I am taught not to attack mothers and pups, but in situations like this, you could be scared...as being scared keep your mind alert and keep you alive" he responded taking a few steps backward.

Hannah
Thundermoon elder - female - crush: open - cursed body - tags: Jaden

-
She looked at the fighter "I would not mind if you became a beta, I think you could be great for the role, but in the end that's the decision is the alpha" she responded. She looked at Ryder after the wolf he made "I guess he is ready to inform the pack about his decisions" she said "could we go to find a better place to sit down and listen?" the injured, but still, the young elder responded.

Ammy
Thundermoon pack mother - female - mate: Oki - elemental mimicry - tags: Oki, Jeshi, pups

-
She gave her mate a smile but didn't say anything just focused on the mother scout "Oh, of course, I have no plans so I don't mind watching them..." she responded to Jeshi, giving a smile to Jasmine as well. She turned to Okami "Okami if you so wanted, you can take a nap, and Harumi...I think I saw Solitaire still at the dens, you could look for him there" she responded to the two pups.

Chibi
Thundermoon pup - male - crush: open - angled walking - tags: Dark sun, Jess

-
He gave his brother a little annoyed look "yes, I could love to have your options bro" he responded flicking his ears as he listened to both Dark Sun and Jess. He nodded "Let's explore the place we're not being yet? that city could be fun..." he responded to either of them turning to Jess "hm...well we could be fine as long we're not get caught," he said flicking his pale tail.

(just a little thought, what if those three + Ash/birdy sneak out and meet?)

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:18 am

[qb]Jessaa[/b]- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- pan- mate: Jigsaw- pups: Kruger and Kiki (unborn; Emily might be Kiki's future pup, or crush if someone wants to make her- one week along I think)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Jigsaw

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- wants to adopt- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo, Val and Askara

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled gently. "We just...well, I wanted to check on you two, and Theo came with me. Is everything going good?" he asked. He knew she was close to having the pups, further along then Lizzie.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- pulling water out of air or nearby sources- bi- mate: Rima- Tags: Rima, Potato and Lupo

The blue eyed gray she wolf nodded, saying "Yeah. They probably would be happy getting out, and playing and whatnot." She then made a small sound as Angel and Isla were mentioned. "Should we...go check that out?" she asked her mate.

She then made a small sound as she heard yelping, and looked over. The calls were coming from a crevice, and Lupo was over there looking panicked. She barked "Rima!" then ran over. She pawed and tried figuring out how to get Potato out, but could really only fit her muzzle.

The blue eyed black wolf smiled as they walked. They reached an area, and he asked "Is this a good place?"

(XD cool)

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare, 2 unborn (one month two weeks pregnant; mine is Eden)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: pack, family, Uriel

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf made a small sound. "Sorry...I'm hungry again, so he said he'd try and find me something to eat." She shook her head. She then glanced to Khione and Dare, and the others.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- no mate until 3- Skylar x Lizzie, Justice- Tags: pack, Khione, Uriel, Faustus and Aura

The cream one twitched black ears and nose. Ah, now that made sense, and he nodded to the older male before them. "Well...we aren't really busy, we could go with you." He then glanced to Faustus and Aura as those two approached.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- blue light that surrounds him when used- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: pack, Faustus, Uriel and those he's tagged

The gray and white male twitched black ears and nose. He flicked his black tipped tail and walked. The blue and gold Sectoral eyed one made a small sound. Uriel seemed...annoyed or upset or something, and Aura asked "Are you okay? We...I was going to go hunting and take Faustus with me as protection. I thought we should tell you, so you'd know. If...you need us to go with you, though, we can." It looked like he was already asking Khione and Dare to go with him.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- invisibility- crush: Jagar- too young- Tags: pack,Jagar, Aqua and Potato and Lupo

The golden eyed white pup twitched black ears a bit. The pink nosed one made a small sound as they heard the cries. They shot out of the bush, barking "Jagar! Potato is stuck!" and hoping he'd come out soon, their game prematurely over.

The brown eyed brown pup glanced over. "I think Potato is stuck or something..." she sighed, shaking her head. "Yeah, I guess now is as good a time as any to go, though. Let's go before they get him out, and see us trying to leave."

The golden eyed brown pup looked panicked, and pawed at the crevice. He couldn't figure out how to get him out of there...and began to panic more. He had no useful powers! Well, his vine growth might help, but he only could make smaller ones; and Aqua came over and tried to help.

-dropping these here-

Thundermoon

The pretty red female with the brown eyes and nose, and black pads/claws nodded. Brown ears twitched a bit. The brown tail flicked as she smiled and said "Thank you." She nuzzled the boys each, then turned to Jasmine and said "Let's head out."

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift- probably homo; Solitaire- too young- donor father, Jasmine x Jeshi (birth mom), Okami (twin)- Tags: family, Ammy and co, Solitaire

The cute brown male with black ears, nose, tail tip, nails and pads looked to Ammy. The white jawed amber and gold eyed one smiled at her, he liked her. He huffed at the nuzzles...then nodded to Ammy. He ran to the den, saying "Solitaire, are you in here?"

The big black male smiled as he watched them all interact. Jeshi adored her boys, and he wagged his tail a bit seeing this. He really wanted a girl...or two to dote on. He shook the thought away, watching Harumi go to the den.

The black pup flicked his white tipped tail as he sat. The amber eyed black one rolled his eyes, then put his ears forward. "City huh...maybe we'll run into some big bad boss animal. Okay...lets go," he said, but they had to be careful about this and not be seen.

The pretty red pup, with white muzzle, cheeks, chest and belly, hummed. Brown ears and the brown tipped tail moved a bit. The brown eyed white pawed one seemed happy the others agreed. "Okay, well...now we gotta figure out how to sneak past everyone."

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo 3 weeks- loner pup- small snowflakes- (bi)- mother, Thunder and Yuki and Hei- Tags: Mei, siblings, Aizen and Senia

The black headed white pup with brown and blue eyes stared up at Aizen. She sniffed a bit at him, then backed up. She said "Fine...maybe fear is good sometimes." She quickly went back to Mei, since mother was calling her back.

(Yup, I'm perfectly fine with that, Queen)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:55 am

Askara would smile but shake her head. “I know, just still, be careful. We are in a new place with new things and I just don’t want you hurt” she says. She smiles at the betas, "Everything is good with me, thanks for asking" she says smiling.

Isla went and put her head to Alethea's chest trying to check for heartbeat and heart rate.

Tamaska was sleeping

Theodore dips his head as well.

Mei nodded. “I understand that” she says, looking back towards her pups, “thank you”. She panicked when her daughter Renee dashed out. “Renee! Come back here” she whisper hisses to her daughter while watching the two pack wolves with caution and warning.

Alois nods, "i think so!"

Skylar turns starting to make his way back towards camp. On the way back he spotted a rabbit, and turned to go chase it down as well.

Justice yawned

Jagar ran out from his hiding spot, "oh no! we have to help!" he says running over.

Khione nods, "I could join you, I don't have much to do anyways" he says before looking over at Dare for his response.

Jasmine nods, "thank you, and see you guys later" she says nuzzling her pups as well.

Okami huffs and turns around watching as his brother ran off, probably to find Solitaire.

Solitaire heard his name again, then saw Harumi's head poke in. "yes, I'm here" he says walking out to the entrance.

Istinito is sleeping

Potato yelps in panic as he tried to unwedge himself from the rock crevice. He heard some comotion and footsteps running over. Oh, he was going to be in such trouble once he figured out how to escape. He totally forgot that he could change his state of matter in his panic, and needed someone to remind him.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:30 am

Reaper/Male/loner/Death sense/six months/Tags: Open

On the outskirts of the thin forest was a skinny black pup, he'd been on his own for a month now, since his pack was killed off. He was managing to survive off of rabbits and squirrels but his health wasn't to great. The scars he was covered in were starting to look bad and he was starting to feel sick but he kept traveling as he looked for a pack to stay in.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me