Divided [Role-play Thread]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divided [Role-play Thread]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:36 am

R I S E N
Dusk Pack | unknown | Single | Tags: Trust

Risen offered Trust a small smile, he didn't understand why she was being so kind to him - but it was appreciated. He listened closely to her words, letting them sink in. He flicked his tail, letting it flatly rest off to she side of him, not worried about his presentation of himself anymore "Thank you Trust" he said softly "I appreciate your view on things. It definitely helps." he added giving her an appreciative smile.

He shook his head, thinking of what she said about her brother. "I am truly sorry to hear your brother wasn't treated well as an Omega"

I N D I G O
Dusk Pack | Huntress | Single | Tags: StarDust

Indigo flicked her tail "Well since Darcia ruled we can't leave camp without another it has made things difficuly" she explained, almost not wanting to be honest with the fact that not a lot of wolves would even be willing to go on a walk or hunt with her. Indigo knew she could be quite chatty and it annoyed a lot of others.

"Mostly just because i'm always hunting. Pack has to eat" she added with a small smile, hoping, almost praying the medic believed her.

B L A Z E
Dusk Pack | Lead Warrior | Single | Tags: Haru, Aleck

He turned his attention back to Aleck when Haru asked about his magic. Blaze flicked his tail "She thinks what you do is magic. I kind of explained the medic role in a way where it could seem like it" he admitted with a chuckle. Blaze couldn't disagree with the pup, to her it truly must of looked like magic. To heal wounds and sick wolves was amazing.

He looked back at Haru, "Maybe one day Aleck can teach you some magic" he commented, again wondering where the pup's future would lead her.

R I V E R

Dawn Pack | Apprentice | Single | Tags: Silent

River ginned "yes! You a Beta!" she said with a tail wag, watching the wolf in front of her. She shook her head hearing Silent doubt herself "Silent" she began - River's face turning serious "You have the smarts, the strength and the skill and want to survive. Obviously" she stated before continuing " No one would laugh at you. And if they did - they would regret it. Besides, i'd appoint you myself. " [i] River flicked her tail, before a smile returned to her face.

D E S T I N Y

Dawn Pack | Hunter | Single | Tags: Azure

She flicked her tail, listening to the Hunter from the Dusk Pack. She wondered why her pack hated them so much, she had heard the stories - who hadn't? But she didn't understand why things between the packs were always so tense. This wolf seemed kind enough. He wasn't trying to attack her or anything. She then realized - she had yet to introduce herself.

Destiny flicked her ear as he asked if she knew information regarding Oak's disappearance [i] "Well, all we know is that he ran out of camp upset - and didn't return. They tracked him towards one of the borders - near your pack"
she explained. "I don't mind if you come on this side, but I can't promise or guarantee your safety if my pack mates see you" . Destiny wanted to be honest, with tensions high. Not everyone in the pack may be so willing to befriend - is that what she was doing? Be-friending a Dusk wolf? She shook her head. "Oh! Also, I'm Destiny - by the way" she said with a soft smile.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Divided, a wolf RP [Role-play Thread]

Postby Sadies » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:54 am

Haru - Pup - Dusk Pack
@ Blaze, Aleck
The pup smiled with happiness and greatfullness at Blaze's reply and boldly nodded her head. She didn't want to be the best, she simply wanted to make her new father proud and prove to the pack she had a place. It had become important to her, a responsibility the pup had never experienced before in her life.

She looked up at Blaze as he suggested Aleck teaching her 'magic', her eyes grew wide. "Wow...That would be amazing!" She wagged her tiny tail. "There are so many things I want to learn." Haru admitted, having far too many ideas and choices filling her mind.

Olcan - Warrior - Dusk Pack
@ Rosella
(Sorry there's not really enough for me to reply too...)

Trust - Lead Hunter - Dusk Pack
@ Risen
Giving a reassuring smile, she hoped that the whole situation would eventually blow over and soon Risen would find himself feeling a lot happier and more confident once again. " You don't need to thank me, just know you can talk to me any time." She replied. At his response to her brother, she looked away. "You don't need to be sorry, my brother is tough. Anyway, he lives with the Dawn Pack now, so he's technically the enemy now, so we don't have to feel sorry for him." She admitted, with a shrug or a fur shake. "I'm also pretty sure he's not an Omega anymore too, but I'm not certain. "

Silent/Silence - Omega - Dawn Pack
@ River
Silent stared back at River as she spoke, the seriousness on her face was something new to her. It surprised her that River truly believed that she could be Beta material, Silent couldn't ever see herself ever being a Beta, she struggled imagining herself as anything more than an Omega. She stared back at River, living up to her name of Silent by saying nothing for a long time. "You really believe in me?..." Even if she was unable to believe in herself, River believed in her and that would be enough to make her try her hardest to improve. "I will try my best to not let you down. I will try to get braver and also stronger." Silent added with more determination, she didn't want to let River down.

Keme - Medic - Dawn Pack
@ Open
Returning to camp, Keme sat taking in the view. There was an expression of deep thought upon the wolfs face, despite him being present with the environment. A feeling of finished business haunted him, but it brought him a sense of calm. Keme rose to his feet, heading around the outskirts of camp. His nose pinned to the ground.

Serious - Hunter - Dawn Pack
@ Ouroboros, Bramble
Serious kept his eyes on Bramble, noticing the change in his behaviour instantly. "Do you even know how many wolves get killed by snakes? It's a lot!" He barked straight at Bramble without any hesitation, he wasn't in the mood for anyone pretending to be okay.
He nodded his head at Ouroboros. "That sounds wise. Perhaps one of us should carry him and the other run ahead to find a healer?" He suggested. "I think I saw Keme back at camp..." Serious added.

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALECK 35

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:22 am

A L E C K
A L E C K| male | 4 years | b r o w n | p a l e g o l d e n e y e
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Aleck chuckles, “I wouldn’t call it magic persay… but I guess it can be viewed that way. I do try to heal others, though sometimes it doesn’t work. Sometimes there is nothing I can do to help someone” he says. “I could offer to teach you, would you like to be my apprentice? Apprentice in ‘magic’?” He offers leaning down to match the pup’s size.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:30 am

R I S E N
Dusk Pack | unknown | Single | Tags: Trust

Risen stiffened hearing Trust mention her brother was in the enemy pack "I see, is that difficult for you? Not seeing him?" he asked. Not trying to pry, or sound rude. But he was curious to understand what that must feel like. With him not having any family left alive he had always wondered if they were - what it would be like to have them so close. yet so far away. He glanced at Trust again "I am sorry - If I am over-stepping" he said beginning to apologize

I N D I G O

Indigo flicked her tail "Well since Darcia ruled we can't leave camp without another it has made things difficuly" she explained, almost not wanting to be honest with the fact that not a lot of wolves would even be willing to go on a walk or hunt with her. Indigo knew she could be quite chatty and it annoyed a lot of others.

"Mostly just because i'm always hunting. Pack has to eat" she added with a small smile, hoping, almost praying the medic believed her.

B L A Z E

Blaze's tail wagged almost automatically as he watched Aleck and Haru interact. He enjoyed watching the two and was more so - surprised and relieved that Aleck wasn't making a weird look or comment about Blaze just adopting a pup they had just met.

He smiled at the pair "great, so now I'll have two of you cornering me in the den after a run-in with the Dawn wolves" he said with a chuckle, thinking back to all of the times the medic's had to almost trap him in the den as an apprentice and young warrior. It was partly the reason Blaze had so many scars - he hated, absolutely hated being worried over. Ironic really that he was falling for a medic.

R I V E R

Dawn Pack | Apprentice | Single | Tags: Silent

River nodded as Silent asked if she believed in her, she wondered how it was so hard for the wolf to see that. River wanted nothing but success for her new friend - perhaps best friend? She thought. "of course I believe in you" she said nudging Silent softly. "I think you can become or do anything" she added with a smile.

" We can become Braver and stronger together" She said with a promising tone. She wasn't lying, River also needed to become braver and stronger. The Dusk wolf - Blaze had already almost killed her once. If she had another run-in with them she needed to be ready.

D E S T I N Y

She flicked her tail, listening to the Hunter from the Dusk Pack. She wondered why her pack hated them so much, she had heard the stories - who hadn't? But she didn't understand why things between the packs were always so tense. This wolf seemed kind enough. He wasn't trying to attack her or anything. She then realized - she had yet to introduce herself.

Destiny flicked her ear as he asked if she knew information regarding Oak's disappearance "Well, all we know is that he ran out of camp upset - and didn't return. They tracked him towards one of the borders - near your pack" she explained. "I don't mind if you come on this side, but I can't promise or guarantee your safety if my pack mates see you" . Destiny wanted to be honest, with tensions high. Not everyone in the pack may be so willing to befriend - is that what she was doing? Be-friending a Dusk wolf? She shook her head. "Oh! Also, I'm Destiny - by the way" she said with a soft smile.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALECK 36

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:40 am

A L E C K
A L E C K| male | 4 years | b r o w n | p a l e g o l d e n e y e
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Aleck laughs at Blaze’s comment. “Wow, I’m offended” he jokes, “do you not like being trapped with us? You doubt our amazing ‘magic skills’?” He gasps in mock offense. He then chuckles, shaking his head. “Just don’t get injured and we won’t have that problem” he says before turning serious, “you better not come back injured again” he warns, “or else I’ll be fussing over you” he says.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:55 am

B L A Z E

Blaze chuckled for a moment as Aleck had began going along with his joke. The tall, dark wolf shook his head "Oh, I don't doubt your magic. I just think others need it more at times" he stated before noticing Aleck turning serious. Blaze touched his nose to the Medic's shoulder, listening to his words "You know I can't promise that" he said quietly, his head drooping for a second.

With him being the lead warrior, he was tasked with ensuring his pack stayed safe, meaning - if there was ever a fight he was in the middle of it. Sometimes by choice, sometimes not. Blaze looked back up at Aleck and offered a small smile. "So Aleck, What kind of magic are we doing today" he said before giving Haru a soft nudge.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:49 am

D A W N P A C K

Ouroboros (Erebos)
/male /lead hunter/ love interest - open/ tags- Serious, Bramble/

- He looked at Serious with a nod "Yeah, so who will carry and who will run?" his eyes looked up and down at the male wolf next to him "we're not that far from our sizes so either of us can carry him easily" he said to him. He looked over to Bramble little worried, as he waited for his packmate to answer his question.

Christine
/female/omega/love interest-maybe Adonis/tags- Adonis, Oak/

- She watched the humans down there when something sudden happened and for a moment she didn't even realize what really happened as everything happened so fast. She looked at the young wolf there, then Adonis "...that sure was fast...but you know we seriously could leave now before those humans come to catch us too..." she said flattering her ears nervously. She turned to Oak still rather confused "Good evening Oak...you're being missed" she said.

Gabriel
/male/omega/love-interest-Freya/tags- Freya/

- He smiled proudly as he watched the lead warrior walking toward the deer he caught. He followed her for a little bit but kept his distance so she could eat in peace.

Avalance
/female/apprentice/love interest -open/tags- Totem/

She nodded to him, waving her tail a little bit "cool...so how's your training are going? what we can practice? are you good in hunting moves or battle skills?" she asked him.

D U S K P A C K

Stardust (Starry)
/female/ lead medic / love interest - open/ tags - Indigo/

- She gave awkward look "oh, yeah...hah...I completely forgot about that rule, stupid me..." she said looking at her paws for a moment "well it's not like I going out by myself anyway," she said to her. She looked at her blinking her eyes as she listened "well yeah...that's good to hear..." she said "So do you want to have a walk? Maybe we could hunt something too? I am not maybe the best of a hunter, but even I can catch something small...like a mice" she said smiling.

Hawkeye
/female/ warrior/love interest -Darcia/ tags- Darcia /

She blinked her eyes in surprise "Oh please, I am not the only one who is not causing any riots...there is still plenty of others who could side with you..." she responded her eyes looked the pack. She then sighed "it's just that so many things are being happened during a little time, I think most of us are a little confused and nervous about all of this going on," she said.

Vermilion
/male/hunter/love interest- open/ tags- Golden, open/

He made smiled at the younger wolf as she walked to share her catch with the other apprentices. He shook his fur and yawned a little bit, maybe he could take a quick nap now, as he didn't have anything better to do anyway.

Azure
/male/hunter/ love interest- open/ tags- Destiny/

He sighed "yeah I am aware of the danger I make when I step on your side, but well...I am just staying near the borders...if what you said is true that all of that did happen near our borders..." he said to her. He looked at her for a moment "Destiny huh? That's the nice name...I am Azure...nice to meet you Destiny" he said with a gentle smile, but then got back to his neutral mood. He know that friendship, even talking with another pack could be forbidden, but for now, he didn't really care.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beastlylover12 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:25 am

Adonis
Dawn Pack- Medic- tags: Christine, Oak
Adonis snapped out of his trance like state and turned his attention to Christine. "We better go, like you said. I don't want them coming near us" He nudged the shewolf before padding briskly back to camp. He kept his profile low as he thought about the humans he had saw. He had never imagined they looked like that, and he prayed he never saw them again in his lifetime.

Oak
Dawn Pack- Apprentice- tags: Camp
Oak sprinted into camp and collapsed near the middle of camp. He panted wildly as he surveyed the area with his eyes. He couldn't believe he remembered the way home but he was thankful he was here, and did not end up in Dusk Pack territory.

Darcia
Dusk Pack- Alpha- tags: Hawkeye
Darcia chuckled at what the shewolf had said. He knew she wouldn't let him get away with saying soft words. She knew him too well. Darcia sighed and pondered quietly, "What do you think will happen next?"

“A hole grows inside of me.
I felt the Crystal crack in my very heart.
Where once was great knowledge.
Like smoke. It slips away.”

»»————- ✼ ————-««

“I see many endings lain before us, diverging paths through an endless forest., Some good , most bad. You must guide destiny. Shape it “
beastlylover12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun May 01, 2022 9:22 am

I N D I G O

Indigo offered a small smile as Starry suggested they go hunting "I can tell you're a good hunter Starry" she said softly as the medic had said she wasn't the best. "You hunt for herbs all the time, you know where to look. You may not have much experience in pack life actually hunting, but you can do it" she offered reassurance with a smile. She hated seeing wolves doubt themselves, even if it didn't sound like it to them - Indigo would think of it as doubt.

R I V E R

Dawn Pack | Apprentice | Single | Tags: Silent, OAK

River nodded as Silent asked if she believed in her, she wondered how it was so hard for the wolf to see that. River wanted nothing but success for her new friend - perhaps best friend? She thought. "of course I believe in you" she said nudging Silent softly. "I think you can become or do anything" she added with a smile.

" We can become Braver and stronger together" She said with a promising tone. She wasn't lying, River also needed to become braver and stronger. The Dusk wolf - Blaze had already almost killed her once. If she had another run-in with them she needed to be ready.

Her attention was rapidly caught by a sudden commotion, she turned her head quickly to see a wolf her size, collapse in the middle of the camp. River's eyes widened as the familiar scent filled her nostrils. River looked back at Silent frantically "its Oak" was all she could get out before her legs were already moving her towards the apprentice. She nudged him with her nose "Oak! Are you okay?" she asked softly.

D E S T I N Y

Destiny nodded, listening to Azure confirm that he was willing to cross into the Dawn territory. She flicked her tail before beginning to walk towards the spot on the border she had mentioned to Azure. His mood had lightened for a moment she noticed when the wolf introduced himself - and complimented her name at the same time. Destiny offered a small smile in return " Thank you, it is a pleasure to meet you Azure" she said softly. She wasn't lying, it was a pleasure to meet a Dusk wolf when they weren't at one another's throats. She would just have to be careful around the wolf - just in case.

"I believe it is this way" she commented, pausing to look at Azure for a moment, her eyes searching him for a moment before flicking back in front of her. A sudden commotion of rustling bushes snapped her attention. Destiny froze, trying to make sense of what was happening around them.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sun May 01, 2022 10:26 am

Haru - Pup - Dusk Pack
@ Blaze, Aleck
Haru stared up at Aleck and tried to understand as much as possible, but for such a pup it was hard for her to grasp the understandings of reality. "You would teach me magic too!"" Haru got up, her eyes widened with such interest.
She was quickly distracted by Blaze as he joked about being cornered in the den. Haru laughed. "Yeah! Our magic skills will make sure that you are all better if you get into pain!" She chimed in with Aleck, enjoying the funny banter between the wolves, even though her understanding was limited. "We will heal everyone in the pack so that no-one gets sick ever again! Including you!" She wagged her tail joyfully. Looking between Blaze and Aleck. It felt like having a family that she had never fully had before. It was different from her mother whom she had lost, but she felt all the same feelings of love and affection from these two wolves.

Olcan - Warrior - Dusk Pack
@ Rosella
(Sorry there's not really enough for me to reply too...)

Trust - Lead Hunter - Dusk Pack
@ Risen
Trust blinked at Risen's question, although she was in no way offended, she just hadn't expected it, nor thought much about it. "You don't need to be sorry for asking a question." She replied, giving a reassuring smile. "I guess it's pretty weird." She admitted. "I think in many ways it's easier. We both can do our own thing. Also I know he's safe there, and happy. I'm not really sure he would be happy if he was a lower rank than me in this pack." She explained. "Also I know he is safe and healthy, I am sure if something was to happen to him, I would find out somehow. " Trust explained. She understood well that her brother was not a fan of them being apart, nor her being a member of Dusk Pack, but for Trust it worked out and she preferred it. She knew her sibling was happier than he was before, it was likely he could never be fully satisfied with his life however.

Silent/Silence - Omega - Dawn Pack
@ River, Oak
Widening her eyes at River, Silent smiled with reassurance that River really saw something in her than she couldn't see in herself. Keme had also likely seen the same thing, both of them couldn't be wrong. Even if being Beta wasn't for her, she felt like the possibility to achieve something could be there.
"Thank you." Silent replied quietly. "I will try my best to not let you down." Working as a team to achieve something together seemed a lot easier and far less scary for River, especially as she really trusted River. "I think we will both do a better if we can work as a team. We can help each-other out. I like that idea." She smiled and wagged her tail. She felt an air of excitement to be able to help but also to get help. Teamwork definitely felt better and more successful. "We can train hard together."

Her happiness was suddenly stolen when a something serious came up in camp. She turned her head and recognised a familiar but unfamiliar scent of a wolf. She knew the wolf from the pack, but hadn't spoken to them. The realisation that someone was in trouble made her anxious. She quickly turned to River as she confirmed the wolf and took off. Silent didn't hesitate, charging after her into camp to find any way to help out.
Keeping her distance slightly due to unfamiliarity she looked around. "I will find a healer!" she decided quickly, looking around before rushing off in search of a medic wolf.

Keme - Medic - Dawn Pack
@ Open
Returning to camp, Keme sat taking in the view. There was an expression of deep thought upon the wolfs face, despite him being present with the environment. A feeling of finished business haunted him, but it brought him a sense of calm. Keme rose to his feet, heading around the outskirts of camp. His nose pinned to the ground.

Serious - Hunter - Dawn Pack
@ Ouroboros, Bramble
Serious kept his eyes on Bramble, noticing the change in his behaviour instantly. "Do you even know how many wolves get killed by snakes? It's a lot!" He barked straight at Bramble without any hesitation, he wasn't in the mood for anyone pretending to be okay.
He nodded his head at Ouroboros. "That sounds wise. Perhaps one of us should carry him and the other run ahead to find a healer?" He suggested. "I think I saw Keme back at camp..." Serious added.

He nodded at Ouroboros. "I can carry him. Perhaps you are faster and know where the medics are?" Serious offered, unsure of whom was faster and whom was strongest. He was aware of how fast snake venom could kill and knew that if the snake had been venomous, Bramble would be in need of helps quickly.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me