Divided [Role-play Thread]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Divided [Role-play Thread]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:37 pm

【Storyline】

Long ago, There was a pack of wolves who made their home in a valley. Here they had plenty of food, space away from the humans, water and shelter, plus it had the perfect amount of sunshine to keep the river always warm and the perfect temperature to sunbathe in. It was the perfect pack to make home. Named for the abundance, this pack was named Sun Pack.

The highlight of Sun Pack were two siblings, Dawn and Dusk. They could always be seen laughing, hunting and fighting alongside one another, truly embodying the pack values of teamwork. As the wolves grew up into adults, Dawn, the sister and the smaller of the two was made Alpha once the previous Alpha had passed away; due to her skill in fighting and hunting and overall kindness to those in the pack. Shortly after, jealousy boke out in Dusk. He thought that as the stronger and larger of the two that he should of became the Alpha, however Dusk had a short temper, numerous battle scars and was very un-trusting of newcomers. Rumors spread, fights breaking out between the wolves - which seemed never ending. The bond so many wolves looked to as an example, the wolves who carried the pack were now breaking a bond that was thought to last forever. One rainy night, Dusk was found in another's den with a puppy hanging from his jaws. The pack saw it as an act of pack treason even when Dusk claimed that he had just found the pup. Per pack law, the wolf who attacked was banished. When the pack gathered for the "trial" , Dusk was found to be guilty. Dawn had to do the unthinkable and banish her own brother. In his anger, resentment and jealousy Dusk swore revenge on his now enemy - Dawn. Promising power to others he was able to recruit wolves to leave alongside him. This is how Dusk Pack, at the time named ShadowPack was created. Both wolves - as their time came to an end appointed new Alphas, the packs were appropriately re-named to honor their passed alphas.

In current day, these packs are still rivals, since the history of the wolves is partly unknown we are only told stories from Elders, along with rumors of what had happened. Those in Dusk pack believe that Dusk was framed, that he is innocent of the crime he had been charged guilty of. While some truly believe he had a dark side. Other wolves believe it was Dawn herself who had framed Dusk to finally be rid of her brother once and for all.

Unfortunately, he packs will never know the story - but both have their versions.

The question is - who do you believe?

Setting:
Forest

Summer , Spring, Fall, Winter

Prey level: Medium

Prey: Deer, Rabbit, Small birds, Fish
Water Safety: Good
Dangers: Humans

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【Rules & Regulations】

Follow all CS Rules.

No god-modding.

Be kind to other role-players.

Please try to respond with at least 4 sentences, and no text talk.

If someone asks for a recap , please give them one.

If someone asks who is open and you have an available character - please include them.

No Killing / seriously injuring or mating with someone's character without asking them for permission beforehand.

There is no maximum on the amount of wolves you can create. We ask that you use them all. Inactive wolves will be deemed deceased.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【Questions & Concerns】

[size=85]If you have any questions, or concerns regarding this Role-Play please do not hesitate
to contact me (~Rainng Fire~) or the DIVIDED role-play MOD Beastlylover12

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 [Forms & Discussion]

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:03 am, edited 18 times in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘿𝙖𝙬𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:47 pm

【Dawn Pack】

Alpha(s)

SweetFur|| ~Raining Fire~
Lucius || Furrydogs12

Beta(s)

Bramble || Furrydogs12

Delta(s)

Open

Lead Medic

Autumn || Beastlylover12

Medics
Keme || Sadies
Adonis || Beastlylover12

Lead Hunter
Ouroboros (Erebos) || Queen Of Flames

Hunters
Destiny || ~Raining Fire~
Elske || Furrydogs12
Serious|| Sadies

Lead Warrior
Freya || Furrydogs12

Warriors

Aeneas || Beastlylover12
Apollyon || Furrydogs12
Burya || Josephine
Cornelius || TheMuddyCat

Apprentices

River || ~Raining Fire~
Oak || Beastlylover12
Avalanche || Queen of flames
Totem || Furrydogs12

Elders

Aria || Furrydogs12

Pups

Omegas
Christine || Queen of flames
Gabriel || Queen of flames
Silent/Silence || Sadies

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:50 am, edited 41 times in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘿𝙪𝙨𝙠 𝙋𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:07 pm

【Dusk Pack】

Alpha(s)

Darcia || Beastlylover12

Beta(s)

Roselle || Furrydogs12

Delta(s)

Pending

Lead Medic

Stardust (Starry) || Queen Of Flames

Medics

Aleck || LunaCat

Lead Hunter

Trust || Sadies

Hunters

Nyssa || Furrydogs12
Vermilion || Queen Of Flames
Azure || Queen Of Flames
Indigo || ~Raining Fire~
Riveria || Josephine

Lead Warrior

Blaze || ~Raining Fire~

Warriors

HawkEye || Queen of flames
Olcan || Sadies
Brutus || LuckyWolfness
Cobalt|| makosa
Albatross || TheMuddyCat

Apprentices

Golden || Beastlylover12
Bulk || Beastlylover12
Kakora || Furrydogs12
Skunk || LuckyWolfness

Elders

Pups

Haru || Sadies

Omegas

To be ranked:

Risen || ~Raining Fire~

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:50 am, edited 35 times in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pack Connections

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:38 pm

【Pack Connections】

Guide to pack relationships , family lines and other connections in the pack

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【Romantic Relations】

Key:
They Like
They like one another:
Together:
Exes:

Lucius Sweetfur
Aeneas Sidona
River Oak
Gabriel Freya
Adonis Christine
Risen Roselle
Alec Blaze
Hawkeye Darcia

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【Family Lines】

Family Lines Key

X ▪︎ X ▪︎ X [X, X and X are related]
X + X = X [Parent 1 , Parent 2 and OffSpring]

SweetFur + Unknown = River
Autumn + Darcia = Bulk,Golden & Oak
Christine ▪︎ Gabriel [ Sister & Brother ]
Unknown + Unknown = Haru [ Adopted by Blaze]
Serious ▪︎ Trust [ Brother & Sister]
Aeneas ▪︎ Adonis [Brothers]
Hawkeye + Phantom = Azure &Vermilion

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【Mentor & Apprentice Parings】
Apprentices are younger wolves who have yet to be assigned to a role in the pack.
Mentors are not required, and are only assigned if the Alpha thinks a certain wolf needs more training in an area
OR if the apprentice requests to learn about a specific role (i.e. Medic apprentice)

SweetFur& River
Blaze & Bulk
Risen &Kakora

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Divided, a wolf RP [Role-play Thread]

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:35 am

♞ Helle ♞
5y | Dusk Pack | Fighter | Heterosexual
Mentions: Pups | Tags: Hakon

indentationNow Helle would admit freely that she wasn't exactly the motherly type. She was rather hands-off when it came to raising her pups, but provided support for her little ones when needed. The fighter had watched in interest as her middle son chased his tail in small fast circles. Helle let out a soft chuckling rumble as the pup seemed to tumble about as he stopped chasing his tail and look to the sky. When the young pup finally asked for help, the fae burst out laughing, the bone she had been gwaning on falling from her mouth as she did so. As much as she hated to think about it, Little Kon was a lot like his father, a much darker colored version of his father, but still much like his father. Helle could freely admit she would enjoy seeing how her little ones would grow up.

✷ Hakon ✷
5m | Dusk Pack | Pup | Questioning
Mentions: Littermates | Tags: Helle, open

indentationThe day wasn't even half over, and already Hakon was dead tired. There wasn't much to do in the grand scale of things, at least not to Hakon. He could tussle with his littermates, play hide-and-seek, hunter-and-prey, and moss-ball, just to name a few. But Hak was getting to the age that most if not all of these things were getting boring. So after settling for tussling with one of his bigger den-mates, exerting most of his energy, he settled for chasing his tail. Which wasn't the best idea really, because now he was super dizzy. "Mama? Can you make the trees stop spinning? He whined out, staring wide-eyed up at the trees. Kon felt his ears flush with heat as his mothers booming laughter sounded in his ears. "Mama, don't laugh at me that's mean!"

♜ Skoll ♜
4y | Dawn Pack | Lead Fighter | Bisexual
Mentions: River | Tags: Open

indentationHe wasn't the type to keep still, it went against his nature to be still really. So, after waking before dawn, the male had set out on a solo border patrol. The brute figured that he'd be able to get something productive done and have something to report to River, which would be a good thing. Or it would have been a good thing, but there just wasn't much to report. Which Skoll honestly found a little boring, and maybe a tiny bit annoying. There was some coyote activity that was growing ever closer to one side of the pack's border, and from what he could tell Prey was running well. A herd of elk had migrated from, somewhere... Skoll didn't really intend to find out where exactly, but the herd seemed to be swinging between the two packs territories in the pack couple of days. So there was a second herd of elk along with the easier-to-catch deer. Though I prefer hares. Doesn't take a lot to catch those, he mused with a soft chuckle as his pale gaze caught sight of the entrance to the pack's camp.

❧ Raunaum ❧
9m | Dawn Pack | Apprentice | Pansex-Demirom
Mentions: None | Tags: Open

indentationFoggy orange eyes flickered open as the creature awoke, large paws tensing and dragging claws along the surface of the floor before they ultimately relaxed. Getting to their feet, the canine realized that they had overslept. Again. Mentally groaning, the silver-gray wolf quickly stepped out of the den they'd slept in the night before and headed toward the stash of fresh - or semi-fresh - prey to eat. A few sniffs told them all that they needed to know, grinning to themselves before snatching up a fat hare. With the hare in their jaws, the wolf made their way over to a sunny part of camp and laid down to eat. As they ate, the canine's mind wandered. I hope that I haven't missed any training. Or worse no-ones be injured while I've been asleep. The thought horrified them, Rau figured if they continued to prove useless that they'd be shunted to the elder rank. This might not be a bad thing in the long run, but Rau wanted - no needed to prove their father wrong. All in all, they couldn't wait to be a full medic, and maybe with some time and experience lead medic one day
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:33 pm

R I V E R

Dawn Pack | Apprentice | Single | Walking by herself | Tags: open | Mentions: none

River looked around the forest, her feelings of nerves almost vanished. She loved her pack - she truly did. Being the future Alpha was always a dream of hers so with her mother's high standards to meet, she took the future role with pride. However, she always felt something was missing. She was always expected to be great, held to a high standard. River sighed as she realized she never got to be herself. The tan she shook her head with a small chuckle to herself "Nope. Today is for me." she decided quickly. Spinning on her back foot River quickly bolted into the forest before she could change her mind. She reached a small clearing - she didn't recognize this place...but she also stray far from camp often. She raised her muzzle towards the sky and inhaled deeply, scenting the air. Got you, River thought to herself. Scanning the clearing her blue eyes landed on a lone Elk. "Why are you alone?" She whispered. Watching the creature carefully. Considering her next move.

B L A Z E

Dusk Pack | Lead Fighter | Single | Relaxing |Tags: open | Mentioning: Helle

Blaze's ears pricked as he heard the sound of laughter coming from the direction of Helle's den. He smiled to himself, it was good seeing a mother interact well with her pups. Not all mothers were loving and fun - he would know. He snorted, clearing his train of thought. Not today he thought to himself. Raising his head he turned towards the direction of the laughter, pausing a moment he made a quick decision and turned back towards the prey/ left over pile. Scanning through the options Blaze settled on a deer limb. Carefully picking up the meat in his jaws, Blaze turned again and padded towards Helle and her pups. Ironically, he had never formally introduced himself to the she - Blaze was quite the introvert. Walking up to them he dropped the limb of the deer softly at his paws and met the gaze of the she-wolf "Excuse me" he said gently, hoping he didn't frighten them "I hope you do not mind - I heard your pups playing and thought that you could perhaps be hungry" Blaze scolded himself - Could you of sounded any MORE odd? he thought to himself before looking up at Helle and offering a small smile. He was absolutely horrid at this socialization thing.

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:02 pm

♞ Helle ♞
Mentions: Pups | Tags: Hakon, Blaze

indentationHer laughter abruptly ended as the sound of paw steps rang in her ears. Leaping to her feet, Helle tensioned ready for a fight the start of a low growl rumbling in her throat, only to relax when her pale gaze for Blaze's form. While she'd never admitted it to anyone, Helle had become a little paranoid since her pups had been born. Sighing, and flopping back onto her belly, the she-wolf glanced between her pups and Blaze before nodding to her little ones. " Go ahead little ones, eat while you can." Helle barked to her pups before returning her gaze to Blaze, flashing the male a soft half-smile. "Thank you, Blaze. You've saved me a trip." She said, before frowning for a heartbeat and asking, "Am I needed for anything, or can I stay with my little ones for now?" As much as the female was protective of her pups, she longed for the day that they would become apprentices. She'd have less to worry about and be able to return to her duties full time. When she'd first found out that she'd been expecting pups the fae had refused to take stop working and had "part-time" as a fighter until her pups were born. Once they no longer needed twenty-four seven care, she returned to working "part-time."

✷ Hakon ✷
Mentions: Littermates | Tags: Helle, Blaze

indentationThe rumble that had started to bubble up from his mother's throat had startled him, causing the young male to snap his head over to the older female. He blinked. There are three mamas! Oh boy, how did mama do that? Hakon wondered, as his dark green gaze followed his mothers. "Woah! There's three of Blaze too!" He whispered under his breath. The young males gaze lowered to the meat at the lead fighters' paws and salivated. If i ate that much meat, I'd have a tummy ache. Hak thought expression wowed at the sight of the tripled meat. As his dizziness started to recede, the pup pouted. There wasn't three anything! Not three mamas, not three Blazes, and not even three pieces of deer meat. But at his mother's go-a-head the male darted over to the meat tearing into it. He growled low in his throat, as his littermates got too close to him, forcing them to move to other places to eat.

♜ Skoll ♜
Mentions: Oak & Autumn | Tags: Open

indentationLetting out a breath as he stepped back into camp, the brute allowed his gaze to wander as if searching for someone. Skoll did his best to report to the highest-ranking wolf around, so depending on who was in the camp that could end up being the Alpha, beta, or delta. Not currently seeing any of the three the male mentally reminded himself to snag one of them later and give them a report. Hmmm, it's been a few days since I've thrown Oak into some training. He mused, with a half-hearted frown. It wasn't often that Skoll step up training for the apprentices, normally they had to express interest in learning how to fight before he'd try to teach them more than the basics. But Skoll figured he was doing Oak's mother; Autumn a favor in teaching her son how to defend himself. He didn't know how Oak or Autumn felt about it, he had decided early on it was better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. Nodding to himself, the pale-furred male set out to find the young apprentice.

❧ Raunaum ❧
Mentions: Autumn & Siblings | Tags: Open

indentation Finishing off the last bits of the hare, Raunaum got to their paws once more. Until someone came in injured, or Autumn or one of the other medics came and got them for some training, there wasn't much to do. Sightless gaze wandering, the silver-gray canine turned their head to the sky, looking thoughtful. They wondered how their siblings were, Baron had never said who they were, much less what they looked like. While Rau knew what their sibling in Dawn Pack smelt like, and what their voice sounded like, they knew virtually nothing about their siblings in Dusk Pack. It wasn't a big problem for Naum, not long term, after all, they most likely weren't going to be affected by their Dusk Pack Siblings. They were a medic in training, after all, not a hunter or fighter. Rau shook their head, heaving a sigh before they lowered their sightless gaze back to its normal level. Maybe a quick look around the forest could lead me to some good herbs. Might even impress Autumn! They mused as they started towards the entrance of the Dawn Packs camp.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:45 pm

S W E E T F U R

Dawn Pack | Alpha | Single | Tags: River

"Again River." The Alpha snapped at her daughter. SweetFur sat back on her haunches, studying River's every movement on their hunt together. SweetFur always tried to carve time out of her day to ensure River was coming along smoothly in her training to become the future Alpha. Seeing a mistake, Sweetfur sighed - annoyed River hadn't gotten this part corrected yet. "River. What have I told you about your tail?" she asked in a sharp tone. The grey and white she knew being harsh on her daughter seemed rude - but it was how Sweetfur's own mother taught her. And she considered herself to turn out fine. If it works - why not continue the tradition?

R I V E R

Dawn Pack | Apprentice | Single | Tags: SweetFur |

River sighed deeply. She felt like they had been going over hunting technique for hours. It felt non-stop, none of the other apprentices had to endure training this intense. She longed to have another mother sometimes. She loved her mother don't get her wrong but she wished there was sometimes room for error. Dropping back into her crouch and laying her eyes on the Crow in front of her, River accidently swished her tail as she settled into her focus. "crap" River muttered under her breath as the bird flew away, hearing her tail swoosh. River's ears pinned hearing the condescending tone of her mother. She turned to face the grey and white wolf now in front of her. "Yes mother. I am aware. Keep your tail still" River replied before turning back around and rolling her eyes. Could they just go back to the pack yet?

B L A Z E

Dusk Pack | Lead Fighter | Single | Tags: Helle & Pups | Mentions: Darcia

Blaze chuckled at the dizzy pup. He looked over to Helle "Hakon is going to be a standout apprentice" he said softly. This pup was definitely one of the more outgoing in litters he had seen in the past from the pack. Remembering Helle's question he responded quickly not wanting her to feel ignored "no, there is no current reason for your return to duty. Please stay and raise your pups for as long as you need and want" Blaze hoped Darcia - the aplha did not mind him making these decisions. Helle had always been a loyal and dedicated fighter - In Blaze's opinion she deserved all the time she wanted off to raise her pups. Knowing she was probably missing out on the action he made a quick offer "you know, if you ever feel as you need a breath of fresh air or just a break overall. I do not mind keeping an eye on your pups for a while.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:26 am

Cecile
Dawn Pack // Delta Female // Single // Tags: Sweetfur and River

Cecile had been up at dawn as was usual for her. Though as delta she was technically only third in command, she took her role very seriously. Being on top of things with acute organisation meant that for her, days started early and they finished late. Many folks got passively annoyed when they realised she could function just as well on 3 hours sleep as 8. Perhaps she had too much energy in her, or perhaps one day she would simply burn out after all the missed hours of sleep collapsed on her at once. As she walked outside the entrance of the camp, she scoffed to herself in amusement and imagined that would probably be the day she had pups. Currently she was checking the territory markers, adding more where the scent was beginning to fade and making sure she couldn't sniff out any Dusk wolves. With her self appointed work just about done, she was about to head back to camp and maybe get a bite to eat when she heard a crow cawing and fluttering away in panic. Poking her head through the thicket she saw that it was none other than Alpha Sweetfur and her daughter River. Cecile stepped out and bowed to her alpha and heir. "Apologies if I'm interrupting ladies." She spoke softly, glancing briefly at River and smiling.
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:18 am

♞ Helle ♞
Mentions: Pups | Tags: Hakon, Blaze

indentation Glancing at her young son as Blaze spoke, the she-wolf nodded, she didn't disagree. It would be interesting to see what he'd end up as. A fighter like her departed mate and herself? A hunter like her brother had been, or maybe a medic? Maybe he or his siblings would make her proud one day and become a delta or beta. Shaking her head free of her thoughts, she returned her attention back to Blaze. Helle snorted softly, "I'm good for now, but do let me know if I'm needed for a patrol or something. I'll just commandeer one of the apprentices to look after the rascals." She replied with a hum as she rearranged herself into a more comfortable position.

✷ Hakon ✷
Mentions: Littermates | Tags: Helle, Blaze

indentationDespite being one of those more protective of his meal, Hakon didn't have a large apatite. At least not at a constant rate. He didn't eat big meals, but he did tend to snack throughout the day, getting bits of food whenever he could sneak a bite or two. The young male considered it training for his time as an apprentice, so he could be the best. He'd stalk and pounce on older wolves' tails, "catch" small prey items from the prey pile, tussle with his littermates and a few apprentices that were willing. It was his odd brand of fun that he'd partake of every so often. So quickly finishing his bit of the meal, Hak got to his paws, tail wagging wildly. "Thanks for the meal Blaze!" He turned to his mother and grinned, "I'm gonna go train now mama, see you later!" He said without giving either much time to reply, before bolting out of the den. Kon giggled as he ran into the wide-open camp, his mama called his training trouble-making, and so did a few others, but he didn't mind. As Mama once said, that's their problem.

♜ Skoll ♜
Mentions: Oak | Tags: Open

indentationNot immediately finding the young apprentice, the brute figured that he could probably get a small meal in before anything real strenuous started. Padding over to the pre pile, the brute nosed around mentally drooling over all the choices. Part of him hated having so many choices, they were all so good. Skoll figured that he could spend the next three weeks trying to decide what to eat and still not know. Whining loudly the male made a split-second decision and snatch up a leg of what looked like an elk. He couldn't really tell if it was a cow or bull elk leg but that didn't matter in the grand scale of things. Dragging his meal of choice over to his usual meal area, a small rocky area above some of the dens, the male slowly started in on his meal. Relaxed as can be, Skoll let his eyes and his mind wander as he ate.

❧ Raunaum ❧
Mentions: None | Tags: Open

indentationRaunaum quickly passed Skoll, who had been on his way to the prey-pile and raced out of Dawn Packs camp. Once outside the pack's camp, they grinned and took a good whiff of the air around them. Rau wasn't the best at identifying the rarer ingredients that Autumn and the medics used in their remedies, but they had the more common ones down. Setting out at a gentle trot, the lupine let their mind wander as they walked along, sightless eyes staring straight ahead through their ears and nose were twitching eagerly to hear a rustling of branches or a whiff of a sweet-smelling plant. Nau had once daydreamed about a life where they hadn't been born blind, where their father; Baron stayed. A life where they could be anything, not just a medic. They'd heard it in whispers most of their life after their blindness had become known to the pack. No blind wolf can fight or hunt properly. A Blind wolf can't lead the pack, throw those silly dreams away!
    indentationNau lived to make those wolves eat those words. If only so they could prove that a blind wolf could do all that. They would prove that yes, a blind wolf can fight - maybe not as well as others and maybe with different techniques, but they could still fight. That yes, a blind wolf could still hunt, it would just be a bit different from hunts. And again yes, a blind wolf could lead. Nau had no interest in becoming alpha, much less a beta or delta. But they would settle for a lead rank, and sense they doubted that any wolf would allow her to become anything other than a medic, they set their sights on the rank of lead medic.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me