The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:48 am

UPDATE!!!
Paused to Discuss

We are wolves, running through our territory, fighting other packs that tried to cause trouble, hunting to fill our bellies. Just normal wolves living out our lives, until the night the moon fell to earth. That night the world as we knew changed, we changed. Each of us gained some sort of power, that we had to deal with.

To make things worse, other predators seem to have become crazed and it seems the weather has followed the insanity. Since the fall of the moon, we have gone through two blizzards and are on our second scorching summer, and that was only in a span of a month. As for the humans...well the moon crashed into someplace far from our woods. We haven't seen humans in a while, but at this rate, we might venture towards human places to see if they are alive or if their strange buildings can provide better shelter.

Discussion and Sign up --> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4624406

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roles
Hunter, Fighter, Scout, and pup ranks are not limited.

Alpha(*) - Val: 6yrs - Telepathy(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Alpha Mate - Askara: 6yrs - Invisibility(Furrydogs12)

Beta(*) - Vik: 6yrs - Shifting to black cat(Spiritstar3)
Beta Mate - Theodore: 6yrs - Lie Detecting(Furrydogs12)

Elder - Jenna: 10yrs - Memory Projection(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Elder - Shiranui: 8½ yrs- Absurd Light(Queen of flames)
Elder - Alethea: 14yrs- Enemy dectection(Half a mile away(Moonligh50)->(DarkBloodMoonRising)

Healer(*) - Isla: 5yrs - Healing(Furrydogs12)
Healer - Asa: 1.5yrs - Heals/Grows cells(skyfaII)
Healer Appriencte - Matix: 41/2yrs - Item Location(Moonligh50)->(DarkBloodMoonRising)

Lead Hunter(*) - Uriel: 4yrs - Electricity Manipulation(Queen of flames)
Hunter - Kovi: 4yrs - Enhanced hearing(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Hunter - Lillian: 2yrs - Fire Manipulation(Queen of flames)
Hunter - Astral: 3yrs - Camoflauge(Moonligh50)->(Furrydogs12)
Hunter - Matsuri: 3yrs - Fire Manipulation(Spiritstar3)
Hunter - Aqua: 4yrs - Water Manipulation(Spiritstar3)
Hunter - Nivas: 1.5yrs - Snow/Ice Manipulation[skyfall]
Hunter - Stormy: 3yrs - Nature Manipulation(Thunderthemustang)
Hunter - Lily: 3years - Thread Control(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Hunter - Aura: 4yrs - Aura(light around him)(Spiritstar3)
Hunter - Skylar: 6yrs - Power over color(Furrydogs12)
Hunter - Justice: 2yrs - Color Aborbstion(Furrydogs12)

Lead Fighter(*) - Hakurie: 3yrs - Telepathy(Spiritstar3)
Fighter - Tamaska: 5yrs - Self Healing(Furrydogs12)
Fighter - Jynx: 51/2yrs - Fog Manipulation(Moonligh50)->(Furrydogs12)
Fighter - Grey: 41/2yrs - Light Healing(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Fighter - Alois: 7yrs - Telekinesis(Furrydogs12)
Fighter - Ciel: 6yrs - Air Manipulation(Spiritstar3)
Fighter - Faustus: Coat color change(Queen of flames)
Fighter - Arika: 6yrs - Emotion Sensitivity(skyfaII)
Fighter - Lark: 2yrs - Bird sight(Furrydogs12)
Fighter - Voorhees: 6yrs - Shifts to bear(.:Friday_The_13th:)

Lead Scout(*) - Jigsaw: 6yrs - Ice Manipulation(.:Friday_The_13th:.)
Scout - Zane: 4yrs - Water Manipulation(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Scout - Maiara: 4yrs - Extreme speed(Furrydogs12)
Scout - Jessaa: 4yrs - Empathy(Spiritstar3)
Scout - Sebastion: 4yrs - Seeing Future(Furrydogs12)
Scout - Sirius: 7yrs - Typhokinesis(Queen of flames)
Scout - Juden: 4yrs - Plant Manipulation(skyfaII)
Scout - Khione: 2yrs - Shadow Manipulation(Furrydogs12)
Scout - Lizzie: 7yrs - Light Manipulation(Spiritstar3)
Scout - Dare: 2yrs - Shadow Manipulation(Spiritstar3)

Pack Mother(*) - Rima: 4yrs - Silent Move(DarkBloodMoonRising)
Pup - Birdy: 4mths - Shift to a bird(Spiritstar3)
Pup - Lupo: 4mths - Nature Manpitlation(Spiritstar3)
Pup - Ash: 8mths - Gender shifting(Queen of flames)
Pup - Angel: 8mths - Wings(Queen of flames)
Pup - Alaska: 6mths - Water Manpitlation(Thunderthemustang)
Pup - Boo: 4mths - Invisibility(Spiritstar3)
Pup - Jagar: 6mths - Teleportation(Furrydogs12)

Loners(Up 8 for now)
Pups do not count as long as they have a parent, if they don't they need to be collected by an adult wolf soon. No pup could survive these conditions on its own.

1. Mei: 4yrs - Sheild(Furrydogs12)
Her pups(2 months old): Thunder - Enhanced Mental Growth(DarkBloodMoonRising), Renee - Snow Manipulation(Spiritstar3), Yuki - Levitation(DarkBloodMoonRising), Hei - Shadow Manipulation(Spiritstar3)

2. Vixen: 2yrs - Shifts to a foxskyfaII

3. Dawn: 3yrs - Thorn Manipulation(Queen of flames)

Removed from RP

Rae'tia - Hasn't been active since the start, messaged them, seen, no response.

Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:01 am, edited 21 times in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:38 am

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Packmates
Val woke to unusual darkness and no sound besides his packmate breathing, sure they were all huddled in this large cave, but it should have been morning by now. He blinked a few times letting his eyes and body adjust to waking up, that was when he noticed the entrance of the cave was completely covered in snow. He took in a deep breath, it seemed as though they would need to break out of the den thanks to the snow. He groaned inwardly, they had survived so far but he held a haunting thought that things could change at any given point. It worried him a great deal as to what was to come, he had hoped that the weather would balance itself out at least a little.

Though that now seemed like an impossible thing to hope for and at the rate it was changing he wasn't sure staying in the forest was the best idea. Caves could only provide so much shelter and with the weather shifting like it was, the prey was becoming less and less. He padded towards the entrance staring at the snow before trying to push at it with his head, but it didn't budge. It was stronger than he thought, "Great, that means this is iced over on the outside...I hope it isn't still snowing out there..." He glanced back to the others, some were still sleeping while others were slowly waking up or already up. Right now his main worry was getting them out of this cave, the last they needed was to be iced in completely and possibly die from suffocation. He paused, was that possible? He didn't know, but he wasn't about to find out. "EVERYONE RISE AND SHINE! We have a cold day ahead of us and snow and ice blocking our way!"

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Packamtes
Jeena was ripped from the nightmare of her mate being killed when she heard Val's voice. Her eyes opened and she glanced around confused as to where she was before remembering they had moved to this cave. She stretched out her muscles yawning, glad he had awakened her from her dreams. "I don't mind helping." Val turned to her, "Thank you, but why don't you try to relax and rest more Jeena. I know you haven't been getting the amount of sleep you need." Jeena frowned but didn't argue, laying down once more and watching the others wake up.

Zane - 4yrs - Scout - Water Manipulation: Packmates
Zane stood stretching his muscles before walking over to the covered entrance of the cave. The snow that had slipped in before it had been sealed close was cold on his paws. Not that he minded in fact, he enjoyed the cold more than the heat. "I'll see what I can do, should I use my powers to see if the snow will melt?" Val thought about it for a moment before shaking his head, "The last thing we need it is freezing over, so just start digging." Zane nodded before working at a corner of the cave entrance.

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Packmates
Kovi had left the cave just before the snow happened, he hadn't liked how stuffed it had felt sleeping with the others and didn't mind the cold. Though if he were to admit it, this cold front had seemed far colder than the last one that had swooped in. He was sure he would hear an earful from the alpha once they woke up, but at least the sun left nice despite the chill in the air. The entire time he had been outside though he hadn't caught the scent of any prey moving about. It worried him, usually, they'd rush to find shelter and he would catch a scent but that wasn't the case. His ears twitched as he heard the muffled yell of the alpha, "Why does he sound like that..." He crawled out from the snow that circled him, shaking his coat free and yawning. He padded towards the cave only to see a blanket of white covering it, "Ahh snowdrifts..." He had almost forgotten about those, they could be terribly huge and this happened to be one. "HEY!!! ALPHA!!!" He waited but heard no response and started digging from his side.

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Packmates
Rima glanced over when the alpha called for them all to wake up, she hadn't expected to see snow covering the entrance. "Is it just me our at the winters getting worse..." She muttered more to herself than anyone else. Sure, she had ripped off skins from animals they had killed before and while it wasn't pretty it would work for extra heat. But if the winters and summers were getting worse, what would happen to any pups the pack were to have. They would need the utmost care, and full attention. One slip up and it would cost the weak pups their lives. She shivered, not wanting to think of what could happen.

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Open
Lily shivered, curling her tail around her more firmly. The cold had moved in so fast that she hadn't been able to look for a better place to get out of the snow's reach. She was literally halfway crammed in the hollow of a tree. Her tail was thankfully long and fluffy enough to keep her face warm. She wanted to sleep more, but she knew staying out in the open like this was bad. Especially if there were any other predators in the area, she had already had a rough encounter with a fox a few days ago. Still had the bites to prove it, but she had won and gotten a somewhat decent meal out of it. It was a good thing that whatever madness came over the other predators it didn't affect wolves in the slightest. Lily at least knew that the way the world was now, was wrong. Not that she could fix it, even if she wanted to. "Worrying about such things would be pointless. Also, I could have sworn I smelled wolves nearby yesterday." She sighed, she wanted to join a pack, but she was terrified. She hadn't met another wolf since she woke up without her memory, she honestly didn't know if other wolves had been touched with the madness or not. Simply going off the fact she was okay, wasn't a solid idea.

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
Thunder was using his body, to try and provide his sibling as much warmth as he could. Right now, he wished he was an adult, then he could keep them warm without worry. His body shivered as the cold surrounded them, it was such a fast change it was hard to get used to.

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
​Yuki's body trembled, it wasn't even for the fact that she was the smallest, simply that her fur was shorter than the rest of her siblings which made cold target her more. Her mom told her that Yuki meant snow and that she had naled her that after her snow-white coat. But right now Yuki was hating the snow even more. Why wouldn't it just stay away... She shivered, trying to snuggle in closer to her siblings.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:14 am

【Skoll】
〘 5 Years | Lead Scout | Harden skin/fur 〙
➢ Mentions: Val | ➣ Tagged: None

indentation Skoll's pale eyes snapped open at Val's call, a low growl rumbling in his throat for half a moment before it subsided. Stepping forward the lanky male made his way towards the snow that blocked the entrance. Pausing in front of it, he glanced at the alpha before returning his gaze to the snow. Skin and fur rapidly hardening to protect him from the cold, the male started to dig. While his hardened skin and fur would keep him from getting wet, it wouldn't help with the cold. For a moment, the brute wondered what they'd done to deserve this... well any of this really. None of what had happened since the moon had fallen had been particularly good. "Another day, another problem." He muttered under his breath as he continued to dig his way out.

ϟ
【Helle】
〘 6 years | Fighter | Advanced Intelligence 〙
➢ Mentions: Vik, Askara, & Val | ➣ Tagged: None

indentation Her brothers howl echoed in her ears as she awoke. Shivering, the reddish-brown fae got to her feet, her silvered gaze flickering over her pack-mates before snapping to the multi-shaded brown male known as Val. Silent as ever the she-wolf watched him for a few moments before her eyes sook out the blended gray figure of Askara. Helle rolled her eyes at the sight of the female, Helle hadn't been in the pack for long before everything went tail over snout, and she'd yet to get to know - or trust - any of the high ranks. Speaking of which... She mused as she turned her gaze to the creamy-golden form of Vik; the pack's beta. Her eyes narrowed, there was something she just couldn't put her paw on about him. Not yet anyway, but soon.

【Raunaum】
〘 1 1/2 years | Loner | Fox Shapeshifter 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: None, Open

indentation Popping up from their little snow den, the fox curiously poked their head out of their makeshift den. Head and ears swiveling around keeping an eye and ear out for danger, the wolf-turned fox gave a foxy grin as they stepped out of their den from last night. Rau had oddly enough found it easier to navigate in this form, other foxes were less likely to bother them as they could see or smell that they weren't really a fox. And aside from a few minor incidents with those gone crazy, other wolves left them alone. But that didn't matter, they would find one of their parents today. They were sure of it. Giving a soft yap of content, the wolf-turned fox headed off into a random direction to find something to eat.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:59 am

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Skoll
Val glanced to Skoll and an idea popped into his head, "Hey Skoll, you can harden your body which usually protects you from just about everything...what if you uh...did that and then trie slamming into the wall?" It sounded like a good plan to him, one that would work faster than them trying to dig.

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Val, Skoll
Jeena jumped up quickly, "You can't do that!!!" Val glanced at her confused, "If you shift the snow too fast there is a chance that the weight above will cave in. Digging through this is the fastest and safest way Alpha..." Her ears pressed against her head, she could show him what it looked like, but she didn't want to do that right now. "Focusing on two spots on opposite sides won't throw the weight off too much. We just need the holes big enough for the largest of us to crawl through." Val frowned, "So who knows how long this will take us...great." His stomach growled and he couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed hearing a few chuckles from others, before their stomachs echoed his, making him smirk. "Alright we will take turns till we breakthrough none of us need to be tired out before we even make it outside."
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:45 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags:Packmates
Askara rose to her mate yelling. She got to her paws and yawned. She blinked and looked around. It seemed that the cave they were in was blocked, probably by snow from to coldness. She nuzzled her mate briefly before going over to check on the others and help with the digging. “We are a pack, we work together, you all better be helping clear out the snow! The faster you all get to work, the faster we’ll get out of here” She tells the pack, authority running through her voice. She then chose a spot next to Skoll and started digging, paws in the ground, snow flying.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Packmates
Isla woke up with a groan. She mumbled and got to her paws. She stumbled over a rock laying in the floor. “Ouch, stupid rock” she whispered and rights herself. She trotted over to the rest of her packmates and started digging. She was yawning every so often as she dug, not fully up yet.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: packmates
Maiara got up ready to go. She was bouncing on her feet right after Val told everyone to wake. She speedily found the snow blockade and began digging. Her paws a blur and snow flying in every direction.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: Packmates
Tamaska ignored Val’s command and continued sleeping. She wasn’t gonna get up just because he said so.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Packmates
Theodore was awake almost immediately, but took some time to get to his paws. He went over to his secret mate. “Beta” he greets him, dipping his head.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei curled around her pups, trying to keep them warm. “My loves, are you all ok?” She asks worries. She nuzzles each of them, trying to keep them warm. She put herself in between the snow and her pups, letting the cold hit her and not her pups.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:37 am

Kovi paused as he heard more voices, this time they were clear, and then the sound of digging caught his attention. He moved to a spot where he heard the most digging and began digging his own way to them. "Hey can you guys hear me?!?" He asked through the snow wall, right about now fire power would be a blessing, or perhaps a curse since they were trapped in that cave. He gave a small chuckle at the thought of them with signed fur and then shook the thought away on a more serious task. He could feel the snow pile growing weaker in the spot he was digging which told him the others were close to breaking through.

Thunder nodded, "I'm fine mom...just worried about the others more than anything..." He nuzzled his mother, "Mom do you think...if we found a pack or another wolf we'd be better off. I'm worried about you going on hunts alone and only bringing back little to nothing food-wise." He finally said it, the thought that had been weighing on him for a while. "I wish I was old enough to help you..."

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
"I'm...o-okay..." Yuki whispered still half asleep, snuggling more closely to her mother and oldest brother.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:55 am

Askara rose to her mate yelling. She got to her paws and yawned. She blinked and looked around. It seemed that the cave they were in was blocked, probably by snow from to coldness. She nuzzled her mate briefly before going over to check on the others and help with the digging. “We are a pack, we work together, you all better be helping clear out the snow! The faster you all get to work, the faster we’ll get out of here” She tells the pack, authority running through her voice. She then chose a spot next to Skoll and started digging, paws in the ground, snow flying.

Isla woke up with a groan. She mumbled and got to her paws. She stumbled over a rock laying in the floor. “Ouch, stupid rock” she whispered and rights herself. She trotted over to the rest of her packmates and started digging. She was yawning every so often as she dug, not fully up yet.

Maiara nods, “We can hear you!” She barked, voice muffled. She continued digging her way out, almost through with her speed helping her.

Tamaska ignored Val’s command and continued sleeping. She wasn’t gonna get up just because he said so.

Theodore was awake almost immediately, but took some time to get to his paws. He went over to his secret mate. “Beta” he greets him, dipping his head.

Mei shook her head, “other wolves can’t be trusted” he said, like your father she almost said. She gave all the food she got to her pups, she hasn’t eaten in a week. “I’ll have to go out to hunt soon, I hate leaving you all” she says.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:02 am

Kovi smiled, "GREAT!!! I think we are almost through!" He picked up his speed and then backed off once the sound of digging got closer before a paw struck out from the snow. "I think you got this side handle going to the other side." He moved to the other side and began digging, working to get the other side open so his packmates could get out faster.

Thunder frowned, he had noticed his mother getting skinnier and he didn't like it. He wasn't sure if the others had noticed or not though. "You...still need to eat something this time around mom, I'm the largest I don't mind going without food here and there..." His ears pressed against his head "Besides if you get too weak to hunt then we might as well all be dead." It certainly wasn't something a normal pup would think about, but he was always thinking about things that normal pups didn't think about.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:48 am

Maiara howls in happiness as she felt her paw go out of the snow. “We have a hole here!” She barked and dug the hole larger before going to help Kovi.

Mei shook her head, “you need the nutrients more then I do, my little owl” she says using her nickname for him. He was quite smart for a pup. “You all will eat your fill, then I’ll eat if there is anything left” she says.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:55 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: open
-
He kept his distance from the others, wanting to help to dig, but there were already so many wolves there that he could only be on their way. The cold air was hurting his old bones as well too.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: packmates, open
-
He was hungry, he was already planned to get the hunters early in the morning to hunt something big, but now his plans went awry because of the snow. He didn't mind the cold snow, but he hated when his claws hit something hard as rocks or something else, it sure did hurt "Oh come on, how much snow it can rain in one night..." he yelled with annoyance.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: packmates, open
-
She woke up and looked at how the others were digging their way out of the snow and ice. She was a little unsure about it first, but her powers could melt the snow and ice, but then again could she hurt her packmates at the process too "Um guys...maybe I could do that? I mean fire to melt snow and ice..." she said with a flick of her tail.

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: open
-
It was cold, but it didn't bother her that much as she was found a nice den to sleep at the night and she even got a hare to eat last evening. She still had some of the meat left so she only continued to sleep and ignored the snow.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me