Gray Stone Creek [Canine/Wolf RP] DNP

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Gray Stone Creek [Canine/Wolf RP] DNP

Postby .crossfire. » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:40 pm

you pad through the forest. your feet, growing heavy, start to drag. you stop suddenly, feeling the eys of something great, burning into your thick pelt. you look around and see nothing. moving forward, you are knocked to the side by a heavy force. leaping to your feet, you turn and spot a large black male. you show your fangs and give a warning snarl. he attacks, sending you flying once more. giving up, you tell him, "I am seeking the alpha of gray stone creek." He chuckled with a menancing look. "I am the alpha." you swallow the lump in your throat. he is much bigger than you imagined. sighing, you slowly stand up, being observant as to not provoke another attack. "I wish to join you" you say subtley. With a challenging stare, the last thing you rememeber hearing from him, "Do you have the courage to join my pack?" Then everything went black.

Last edited by .crossfire. on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gray Stone Creek [Canine/Wolf RP]

Postby .crossfire. » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:58 pm

Northern Border -
At the northern border is where the mountain gives way to a large, steep cliff. The cliff is hundreds of feet to the ground. Here, the pack gathers every full moon to sing to the ancestors who roamed the land before them.

Eastern Border -
This is the flatland. The flatland runs for what can seem like endless miles. The pack can find big game such as deer, elk, moos, and some occasion, bison. They can also find smaller game here such as rabbit.

Southern Border -
The southern border is flanked by a large, fast flowing river. Here, the pack can find rabbit, beaver, and deer.

Western Border -
The western border holds nothing of value to the pack. many seasons ago, a forest fire damaged miles upon miles of the forest, taking the western part of the territory with it. No wolf has dared to enter in seasons as it was deemed "unsafe." No wolf knows what lies in this part of the territory
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:03 pm

Alpha Male;
Fenrir - ♂ - 6 years - Rae'tia

Alpha Female;
Eunoia - ♀ - LunaClaw

Beta Male;
Angel - ♂ - 6 years - .crossfire.

Beta Female;
Seneca - ♀ - 5.5 years - Furrydogs12

Omegas;
Raunaum - nonbinary - 1.4 years - Rae'tia

Hunters;
Kovu - ♂ - 3.5 years - .crossfire.
Jess - ♀ - 3 years - Spiritstar3

Scouts;
Gunn - ♂ - 5.5 years - Furrydogs12

Loners;
xx
Last edited by .crossfire. on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:13 pm

♀ - female
♂ - male
→ - crushing
↔ - mutual crushing
⇥ - crush outside the pack (or inside for loners)
♥ - mates

Angel ♥ Seneca
Jess → Kovu
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me