"Cave exploration" roleplay! - CS pets only! (OOC not start)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

"Cave exploration" roleplay! - CS pets only! (OOC not start)

Postby Catwing100 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:12 am

Hey! So with this cave event I wanted to do a roleplay! I'd prefer if this roleplay was a smaller group but I'm fine to accept anyone who will follow the rules.
THIS ROLEPLAY IS FOR CS PETS ONLY!

Rules
[*] Please follow CS rules!
[*] Please put in characters related to the cave expedition! (they dont have to be pets from the event, their story just has to be related)
[*] There is no max of characters, but don't overburden yourself!
[*] We are using human years, so most characters will be 15+ (if working in caves)
[*] Please use your own characters!
[*] Don't spam
[*] Please follow the character form!
[*] Please respond at least once a day
[*] Any legnth posts are fine as long as anything (such as diolague, conflict, ect) is adressed.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
Character name:
Character age:
Character gender:
Character sexuality:
Character visual reference (image):
General Personality:
Backstory/about the character:

CHARACTER MASTERLIST
Katie
Pearl

My characters:
Username: Catwing100
Character name: Katie
Character age: 16
Character gender: Female
Character sexuality: bi/pansexual
Character visual reference (image): Image
General Personality: Experemental, usually nice, funny, always prepared, kinda a tomboy and is very athletic. She dosn't know when to quit and is often hotheaded.
Backstory/about the character: Katie's father was a scientist who died years ago durring a mysterious experement. Katie's mother is a well-respected member of the comunity, and sells expensive jewels and jewelry. Katie followed her father's great prodject; turning mushrooms into a sustainable light scourse. As soon as the cave expedition took place, she headed out to collect mushroom samples.

Username: Catwing100
Character name: Pearl
Character age: 18
Character gender: Female
Character sexuality: Straight
Character visual reference (image): Image
General Personality: Nice, values beauty, somewhat vain, sometimes has insane ideas, smart (sometimes)
Backstory/about the character: Pearl's parents are high-ranking officials. Pearl decided to leve for the cave expedition to collect crystal samples for jewelry.
Catwing100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Cave exploration" roleplay! - CS pets only! (OOC not st

Postby w3lchia » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:18 pm

(woo a cs pet roleplay! I was actually going to post this much earlier but writier's block got me.. Anyways I hope my characters get accepted! Edit: i might add more character soon, who knows...
--
Username: clatto_
Character name: Zedy
Character age: 17
Character gender: Genderfluid (pronouns change from she/her, he/him, and they/them every 3 or so sentences)
Character sexuality: Polysexual
General Personality: Zedy is usually a really cheerful wolf, and an optimist at that. She has "innapropriate affect", meaning she may express emotions innapropriately (ex. laughing at what's supposed to be a serious moment, getting mad for no reason, etc.) She tries her best to be as cooperative and helpful as possible, occasionally resulting in some accidents.
Backstory/about the character: He is fascinated by the world around him and likes to go out for a walk every day. The one thing he especially likes about the outside world, though, may be cave systems. Zedy likes exploring underground. When they overheard somewhere that there was a cave expedition going on, they eagerly signed up and packed their things.
--
Username: clatto_
Character name: Strike
Character age: 27
Character gender: Male
Character sexuality: Bisexual
General Personality: Strike is generally quiet. He can get distracted easily, especially when he sees crystals. He loves crystals, in fact, he carried a couple of them with him every day. He is also compliant, even when he knows that it would result in something bad. Sometimes, he may come off as an intense person, even when he doesn't mean to act like such. He can have really conflicting and confusing thoughts, leading to seemingly reckless actions.
Backstory/about the character: Strike, who was working as a receptionist at that time, decided to quit his job and go to the cave expedition simply because his friend convinced him to. Though, seeing online that caves could have instances of crystals in them (from the very few websites he'd visited), it gave him quyitee some hope that he may, at last, have the world's largest crystal collection. Or not. Whatever. What's done is done.
w3lchia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me