π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ |Accepting|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ |Accepting|

Postby mialovesbunnies » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:21 am

~Mochi, Hectar & Angelica~
Even if it was silent, mochi could still hear the distant animals grunt, chirp, and whisper.
Suddenly she heard a couple familiar voices, coming from a tree nearby, she silently walked over while still listening to fire tree brag about how good their pack is at the same time, then she saw a couple bushy fox tails behind a tree which then dashed to the next tree nearby, sitting along another nine bushy tails. Hectar was watching angelica walk over to help mochi with the sweets while mochi was trying to figure out what was going on. After fire tree finally stopped talking about how good their pack is it was water shore's turn to speak, and in another blink of an eye was windy cliff's turn, most of them were just talking about how their food supply was, and how many times they saw phantoms and nightshades, nothing too interesting. Meanwhile mochi was trying to figure out what animals were spying on the gathering. Then she noticed the voices she heard, were the two kitsunes she heard from earlier. When all the packs' leaders were finished speaking, they all settled down for a feast...
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:50 am

Anya and Kiyo

Anya and Kiyo both kept their eyes on what was happening while still ensuring they didn't let down their defense in case something bad happened. This seems boring... I might as well go and grab a snack for me and Anya... Yeah... I'll just get Anya to fill me in on the important stuff. Kiyo carefully nudged his friend. This got Anya's attention. One of Anya's ears twitched and was slightly angled towards Kiyo now. In a quite tone Kiyo told Anya what he planned to do. Anya just nodded in response. As his ear faced forward again Kiyo knew that Anya was no longer paying attention to him.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:48 am

~Mochi, Hectar & Angelica~
"What did mochi tell me to add to the mini mochi again?" Angelica asked Hectar.
"I don't know, i think she said to add tea or something..." Hectar said a little confused.
"I guess i'll add some willow tea i brewed earlier," Angelica said.
A couple young cottontail rabbits who looked about 4 weeks old and were most likely twins, walked up to angelica and looked at her a bit. "Can we have some mini mochi?" they both asked sweetly. With their mother watching them nearby.
"I'm sorry, but it's not done yet," Angelica said politely to the two little rabbits.
"Aw, okay then," they both said sounding a little upset, walking away towards Mori who was sitting down on the pedestal. Hectar walked over to where mochi was to see what she was doing. Meanwhile, mochi spotted the two kitsunes from earlier look at the gathering from a distance. "Hey, mochi! What's up-" then he stopped talking...
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:12 am

Anya

Anya just stared in excitement. The Earth pack had to ask their leader for permission to go to the gathering and were often denied. Ever since he was a pup he wanted to be able to come here,s see the shrine, and other packs. The amount of animals that were there was mind blowing.

Kiyo

Kiyo was searching for something that him and Anya might enjoy.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:07 am

~Mochi & Hectar~
Mochi looked at the overly excited kitsune behind a tree..
"Hey didn't we meet you earlier?" Mochi said to the kitsune.
"I mean if you are kinda hungry we can get you something to eat!" Mochi said.
"Yeah, besides we wouldn't be able to finish all the food we were given!" said hectar.
"One second i'll go grab the mochi, it should be done now!!" Mochi said as she dashed away.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:23 am

Anya

As the rabbit and hummingbird saw him he knew he had to leave. He started running in the direction Kiyo left.

Kiyo

Kiyo had found something for him and Anya to munch on, so he was coming back to the shrine. While on his way he saw Anya running over to him.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:10 am

~Mochi & Hectar~
Mochi came back with the food and noticed that the kitsune and Hectar weren't there.
Meanwhile, hectar was still flying after the kitsune wondering why it was so shy.
Mochi tried her best to catch up with hectar, but hummingbirds are highly energetic, and it would be hard the chase them down. "Hectar!! Come back maybe the kitsune doesn't want to be friends with you!!" Mochi said as she could barely catch up with hectar, Hectar wouldn't slow down until he got answers, and hectar knew what he was doing.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:55 am

Anya and Kiyo

Anya soon found Kiyo. "Huh! Anya what are you doing here? Didn't you want to watch the gathering? Did I take too long? Were you worried about me?" Kiyo asked Anya at a quick pace. Then he remembered that earlier Anya had said that if he was running away that they were caught and had to return home. "Oh... Right. Let's go" Kiyo says as he starts to run off. Anya follows him. After running for a while Kiyo has to take a break. They were still a decent distance away from their home.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:22 am

~Mochi~
She knew it wouldn't be worth trying to chase after hectar. Besides he knew the way back home.
So she hoped for the best as she went back to the gathering, hoping hectar would give up and head back safely.

mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:31 am

Anya and Kiyo

While Kiyo was resting Anya went into a tree to see if anyone was following them. Kiyo went over to a stream and was drinking from it. "Let's go now" Kiyo said as soon as he had finished drinking. Anya took one glace at him and then looked away. "No, you're tired. Don't wear yourself out." He said not moving an inch from where he was.
Kiyo rolled his eyes and said. "I'm not tired. Let's just go." His tone was convincing and Anya almost jumpped out of the tree, but he stopped himself.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me