π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ |Accepting|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Mochi & Hectar | Angelica

Postby mialovesbunnies » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:58 am

~Mochi & Hectar~
"It's okay if you don't wanna go with us, i understand," Mochi said, as she heard the kitsunes whisper to each other, forgetting she was a rabbit and could hear even the quietest of whispers. A small Chipmunk scurried by.

------------------------------------------------------------

~Angelica~
Angelica wrapped some cobweb around the wounds mori had.
She then got some medicine and poured a drop in mori's mouth.
"I hope Mori wakes up soon, the crystal shrine has no one guarding it!" Angelica said to herself.
Something as fast as the wind flew by in the direction of the shrine.
"Don't tell me that's another phantom or nightshade!!" Angelica said to herself, starting to sound a bit worried.
"Mori, please wake up....." she whispered.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ |Accepting|

Postby Winter Wish » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:52 am

Anya and Kiyo

Anya froze after hearing what the rabbit said. He was slightly alarmed by the fact a rabbit could hear him whispering. Anya looked at Kiyo as if saying let's go.

Mori

Mori even though he was still asleep could tell something was wrong. He tried his best to wake himself up. He slowly opened his eyes. He got up quickly and ran back to the crystal shrine.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angelica

Postby mialovesbunnies » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:30 am

~Angelica~
"Wait, you forgot your food!" Angelica said, as Mori ran back to the crystal shrine.
She looked at the cooked fish on the table, Angelica shook her head, she didn't like to eat fish very much.
She put a lid on the cup of willow tea, and wrapped up the fish, and put them in her woven basket,
she held the basket and flew after mori, making sure he was going to be okay.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:12 am

Mori
Mori soon nade it back to the shrine. At first glance nothing was there. He slowly approached the shrine in case something was hiding around it and ready to attack.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angelica | Ember

Postby mialovesbunnies » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:27 am

~Angelica~
Angelica finally caught up to Mori, she was huffing and puffing, mori sure runs fast.
She had settled beside Mori, then she noticed that someone was darting towards the shrine...
"Mori, someone is heading towards the top of the sunstone!!" Angelica warned Mori.

----------------------------------

~Ember~
Ember darted towards from high up in the sky flying towards the sunstone.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:50 am

Mori

Mori heard Angelica and looked up. He saw a small animal flying towards the sun stone. He flew up a bit and landed gently on the sun stone.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angelica | Mochi & Hectar

Postby mialovesbunnies » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:21 am

~Angelica~
Angelica spotted the animal that was heading for the sunstone, it made a sharp turn back to where is came from.
"Oh, my looks like the shrine gathering is right now. " Angelica Said, as she saw huge groups of animals walk towards the shrine. It was a little difficult telling who came and who didn't.
"The shrine gathering is starting soon and i didn't bring any food!," Angelica told herself, while looking at the wolf sit atop the tall towering crystal. Then angelica remembered she had some field berry jam cookies, some willow tea and a cooked fish that was supposed to be for mori.

------------------------------------------------------

~Mochi & Hectar~
Then mochi remembered that there was supposed to be a shrine gathering, right now.
"Hectar come on let's go to the shrine gathering, we might be late!!" Mochi explained sounding rushed.
She completely forgot the fact that the two kitsunes staring at them.
She ran towards the shrine with hectar hoping she wasn't going to be late, surprisingly smaller animals run faster than huge ones, or maybe that's just me...
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:22 am

Anya and Kiyo

They watched as the rabbit and hummingbird left thinking of why they needed to leave in such a hurry. "There is nothing important for us right?" Anya asked Kiyo.
Kiyo thought for a second before replying. "No I don't th-" Then it struck him. They had to attend an important gathering at the shrine. "ANYA WE FORGOT ABOUT THE GATHERING!" He suddenly screamed. After hearing this Anya's eyes widened. "Let's go! I don't wanna miss it!" He said before dashing off.

Mori

Mori saw the large number of animals arriving and realized it was time for the gathering. He carefully jumped down from the sun stone.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:56 am

~Mochi & Hectar~
Mochi and Hectar had finally arrived, then mochi saw the huge plates of veggies, fish, and sweets.
"Did we bring anything?" Mochi said, Hectar shook his head.
Then mochi came up with an idea, she asked the fox next to her for some rice flour, and she gathered water from a nearby stream, she took a small mochi pestle she always carries with her, and started making mochi.
"But, how are you to turn them into mochi rabbits?" hectar asked.
Mochi pointed one of her ears towards angelica the winged rabbit who had magic.
"Okay, the gathering is starting soon" Hectar said.
Mochi heard rustling in the bushes nearby, mochi looked around, the shrine was in a open field surrounded by trees and thick bushes. The winged wolf had gracefully landed on the ground, he raised his right paw and suddenly all the chattering stopped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Angelica~
Angelica noticed one of her friends was making mochi in the corner,
a lot of these faces were very familiar, she stood beside mori and the pack leaders.
"Hello, and welcome to all, today we will honour the guardians of the shrine and the leaders who rule these packs i will allow mori to speak." Angelica said, and then bowed down and then stepped off the pedestals.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:25 am

Anya and Kiyo

Anya and Kiyo soon arrived at the shrine and were hiding in the trees. They were excited to get the gathering going. This was the first gathering they have ever been at.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me