π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ |Accepting|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: π•„π• π• π•Ÿπ•π•šπ•₯ 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℝℙ |Accepting|

Postby mialovesbunnies » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:08 am

Angelica & Mochi
Mochi got back from the woods, she could smell all the food being eaten, she could make out the smell or apple pies, pumpkin pies, tea, fish, and tons of other amazingly strong smells.
"They sure do take their meals seriously don't they?" Angelica asked mochi who was still sweating.
Mochi didn't answer she was too tired from running all they way back.
"You look quite tired, you should get something to eat," Angelica told Mochi.
Mochi looked around a bit, there were many happy families of animals and friends.
Then she also wished that she could share her meal with hectar...
"Either way, i must go talk to mori afterwards, we need more shrine guardians that are trustworthy of the job," Angelica explained to mochi.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:51 am

Mori

Mori stood a bit away from the stones and tapped an item with a stick getting everyone's attention. He then began to welcome everyone and remind them of the general rules and rules about these gatherings. After that he began saying the speech making sure it included the fact that they needed another Shrine Guardian. At the end he allowed everyone else to speak.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:13 am

Angelica
Angelica headed towards mori after he had finished explaining the rules.
The crowd of animals went back to eating right after. Angelica flew over to the shrine and sat beside mori.
She looked at the animals playing, dancing, singing, and eating.
"I think you are hungry, here have this," she said as she handed the warm fish to mori.
"We need to keep our eyes on the shrine more often now, i think they may be planning something beyond our knowledge," Angelica told Mori. She felt a gust of wind blow past her ear, she felt another gust of wind a few minutes later.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:12 am

Mori

Mori thanked Angelica for the food, putting it aside for now. He wasn't sure why, but he felt something may happen soon.

Anya and Kiyo

Kiyo attempted to persuade Anya to keep running, but to no success. Although Kiyo had a natural ability to manipulate people Anya had grown resistant to it due to Kiyo over using it when they were younger. One look at Kiyo and Anya could see right through him.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:31 am

Angelica
Angelica watched as mori had put the food aside, mori looked like he would be ready to take flight at any second.
Then she saw a small hummingbird approaching Mochi. It was most likely Hectar coming back for a snack.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:52 am

Anya and Kiyo

Kiyo jumped onto the tree Anya was on, and started a new conversation. "Do you think they'll let us go to the gathering again?" Anya thought for a second, before responding. "Probably not. After all we were caught." Although Kiyo had no interest in going back there, he knew Anya had enjoyed it. Kiyo's eyes darted to the small pouches he remembered he had. One was half filled with nuts, and the other had his locket and Anya's bracelet. He had put them in the pouches when they got to the gathering. "Here, your bracelet" Kiyo said while handing Anya the bracelet. Anya thanked him and slipped the bracelet on again. Once Anya had taken the bracelet Kiyo slipped his locket on.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:17 am

~Mochi & Hectar~
Hectar had decided to stop following the foxes and headed back to the gathering for a snack, hectar was a busy bird with a great memory. He usually had about 5 meals a day (since animals in this world aren't the same as the animals in our world), each meal consisting of 5-10 flowers. The gathering was a great and fun time with lots of snacks and fun activities, it's most likely why a loner would want to go and see.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Wish » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:43 am

Anya and Kiyo

Anya and Kiyo sat in the tree until Anya said it was fine for them to go. After hearing Anya say this Kiyo jumped out of the tree. Anya followed soon after and they began to run the rest of the way home.
Winter Wish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me