Necropolis {Canine Roleplay} (NEW AND OPEN REGISTRATION)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Necropolis {Canine Roleplay} (NEW AND OPEN REGISTRATION)

Postby SakuraVampire » Mon May 17, 2021 12:48 pm

Necropolis

This is a work in progress and some things are subject to change

Welcome to my roleplay where you'll dive into a world at war. Countries all around the world have broken out into the largest world scale war in the history books. Cities are being destroyed one by one as the humans slowly become their own downfall. Most of the world's major cities are now left abandoned, making them the perfect homes for animals to wait out the war. But food is scarce. Nuclear fallout has killed off most of the prey and most of the animals that did survive are small and sickly. Several packs of wolves and other canines have grouped together in what used to be Chicago, but since the war it has been destroyed and renamed the Necropolis. It's up to YOU to figure out how you and your pack are going to survive.

BASIC RULES

No godmodding, no killing or injuring another player without reason (i.e don't say you're going to rip an arm off without even provoking them first) Please keep posts at least 4-5 sentences. Keep it TOS and have fun!

HOW THIS ROLEPLAY WORKS

So basically I'm going to run this similar to how you would in Dungeons and Dragons. You guys will be writing the story essentially but I might throw in random events to keep things interesting. For example if your pack is out in the streets trying to hunt for food or just exploring I could have a group of human bandits wander into you and initiate a battle. I will be playing some NPCs as well as a few of my own characters for the packs. This roleplay has a plot and every once in a while I will post an update of what is happening in the world around you. The world of Necropolis is dangerous and things are only going to get worse. Be warned that your character CAN die, however you can always make more.

Starting off we will have 2 packs, the Ashburn pack and the Skokie pack. Home territories are shown on the map. (when I get around to making it) You will mainly reside in the abandoned homes of the humans that used to live there, just outside the towering city. You are safe for the most part in your homes, but since the war has burned up 90% of forests on earth most animals have escaped to the forgotten cities to take shelter and there is where you will have to hunt for food and resources. Surviving is brutal, and no catch is too small.

ABOUT THE PACKS

Ashburn: Lead by the infamous Ajax, the Ashburn pack believe that the only way to survive is to be strong and untrusting of anyone other than their own. They live rough and very rarely let in outsiders. Most of the members in this pack, including the leader, are Meccahounds, a breed of canine created by scientists to fight in the wars but turned against their human creators. They all share an equal hatred for human life.

RANKS
Alpha Male
Ajax | He/Him | Meccahound
Alpha Female
OPEN
Beta Male
OPEN
Beta Female
OPEN
Medic
OPEN
Hunters
Unlimited spots
Warriors
Unlimited spots.
Pups
Unlimited spots

Skokie A more friendlier pack, they are more likely to take in strangers that need help. The Skokie pack believe in kindness and helping others. Living in the northern parts of the city, these canines tend to be more friendlier towards humans. (I'll fill out more when we get more players in this pack, especially an alpha. I dont wanna write the whole pack backstory I wanna let you guys do that.

RANKS
Alpha Male
OPEN
Alpha Female
OPEN
Beta Male
OPEN
Beta Female
OPEN
Medic
OPEN
Hunters
Unlimited spots
Warriors
Unlimited spots.
Pups
Unlimited spots

CREATING YOUR CHARACTERS

It's pretty simple, and there's no limit to what you can be. If you want to start a group of cats then by all means go ahead. The only thing different about this world is that the animals that have survived have enhanced abilities through mutations. You can choose only one for each character. The strength mutation makes you stronger and able to take down prey easier. The agility mutation makes you faster than usual. Those two are the most common. The more rare mutations include acidic saliva, which is great for fighting but not so much for hunting. And then the healers mutation, which means your character is able to their energy into healing energy to heal allies. Please ask before selecting these rarer traits as I'd like to keep them rare.

Meccahounds
Meccahounds are genetically enhanced canines created by scientists to be used as weapons for the wars. Once thought to be a useful weapon against their enemies, the humans had no idea their creations would turn against them. Now running wild, the Meccahounds bear a hatred for all human life. For most hounds, their exterior for the most part resembles a large wolf, but inside their main vital organs have been replaced with machines and their blood runs black with oil. Some of the bigger canines have been equipped with a long chain tail attached to a sharp blade on the end for combat. Some Meccahounds can be seen with mechanical body parts replacing ones lost in war. These creatures feed off of toxic waste, absorbing the radiation to fuel their mechanical cores. All Meccahounds have acidic or toxic saliva.

Want me to make you a Meccahound?
For 10 C$ I'll make you a character that you get to keep forever and play in this roleplay. If you want to make your own Meccahound to play it's just 3 C$ (or I'll accept wishlist pet trades)

Application Form and General Discussion
The linked thread will be used to keep track of forms and questions that anyone has regarding the roleplay. I'd like to keep this thread for the roleplay only.
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4571200&p=134858562#p134858562
Last edited by SakuraVampire on Mon May 17, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SakuraVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Necropolis Pack (NEW AND OPEN REGISTRATION)

Postby SakuraVampire » Mon May 17, 2021 12:48 pm

Wow i accidentally submitted this early instead of previewing but uhhh im still finishing this lol
SakuraVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Necropolis {Canine Roleplay} (NEW AND OPEN REGISTRATION)

Postby SakuraVampire » Mon May 17, 2021 2:00 pm

Ill post the map probably later tonight or tomorrow.
SakuraVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me