It can be deleted

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

It can be deleted

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:02 pm

Horses Sanctuary

A Place for Alicorns, Pegasi, Regular Horses, and Unicorns to be free!

Not a MLP RP.

Alicorns have Unicorn horns and Pegasus wings. Plus their parents have to have been one as a Pegasus and one as a Unicorn. There is a 50% chance that an Alicorn will be born from that pair. They can have two regular horse parents but the chance of that happening is 25%. If it is two Alicorns that they are born from then that is a 100% chance.

Pegasi have Angel wings and rare dragon-like wings. They can be born from two regular horses and that has a 50% chance of happening. If both parents are Pegasi then it is 100% that they will be a Pegasi.

Regular Horses well they are just a regular horse nothing much special about them.

Unicorns have a horn that is super sharp if you touch the point and they make sure it is always sharp. They can come from two regular horse parents and that has a 50% chance of happening. There is a 100% chance of it happening if two Unicorn parents have them.

Alicorns (Accepting 7, 3 Mares & 4 Stallions):
Freya // Mare // Fur Color: dapple grey pinto //Eye Color: blue // Horn Color: white // Wing Style: feathered // Wing Color (dapple grey with pinto markings : //Crush or Mate: none // Screenname: SaphiraBrightscales //
Name: Mouse//Gender: Filly//Fur Color: light brown with lighter mane and tail//Eye Color: light brown//Horn Color: pastel pink//Wing Style: Feathery//Wing Color (Unless the Dragon-type wings will normally be the same color as fur): light brown//Crush or Mate: none yet//Other: she is a young Alicorn who has no clue who her parents are she was abandoned and raised by Ice//Screenname: MoonDragonPrincess//
Copper // colt // Fur Color: bay spotted blanket appaloosa with a star with blaze and stat marking, a sock marking on left hind leg and fetlock marking on right hind leg // Eye Color: brown // Horn Color: light yellow // Wing Style: feathered // Wing Color: bay // Crush or Mate: none // Other: Honey is his twin. their parents (an alicorn and pegasus are dead) // Screenname: SaphiraBrightscales //

Pegasi (Accepting 8, 4 Mares & 4 Stallions):
Warrior // Stallion //Fur Color: blood bay with a star //Eye Color: brown //Wing Style: dragon // Wing Color: black that turns to same shade of red as his coat at the edges //Crush or Mate: none // Screenname: SaphiraBrightscales //
Honey // filly // Fur Color: palomino spotted blanket appaloosa with two white sock markings on hind legs, one fetlock marking on right foreleg, and a star with stripe marking // Eye Color: brown // Wing Style: feathered // Wing Color: palomino // Crush or Mate: none // Other: Copper is her twin // Screenname: SaphiraBrightscales //

Regular Horses (Accepting 8, 4 Mares & 4 Stallions):
Colton//Sallion//Fur Color: Brown//Eye Color: Brown//Crush or Mate: None at the moment//Other: normally found rolling in the mud after it rains//Screenname: MoonDragon15//
Birdie //mare //blue roan with a white blaze and a black mane and tail //dark brown/almost black //Crush or Mate: open for both //Other: nope//Screenname: tavik rekichka

Unicorns (Accepting 7, 4 Mares & 3 Stallions):
Ice//Mare//Fur Color: White//Eye Color: Blue//Horn Color: Ice Blue//Crush or Mate:None at the moment//Other: loves apples//Screenname: MoonDragon15//
Name: Arthur //Gender: stallion //Fur Color: dark red palomino with a cream mane and tail //Eye Color: light brown //Horn Color (Normally Pastels): a cream color like his mane and tail but lighter (almost white) //Crush or Mate: open for both //Other: nope//Screenname: tavik rekichka
Name: Red//Gender: Colt//Fur Color: red with lighter red mane and tail//Eye Color: green//Horn Color (Normally Pastels): pale red//Crush or Mate: none yet//Other: He stumbled upon the field alone has no one looking after him//Screenname: MoonDragonPrincess//

Season: Spring
Weather: Sunshine with thunderstorms happening randomly

Crushes/Mates:
Crushes will have arrows between them
Mates will have hearts between them
Horse 1 ---> Horse 2 [Examples]
Horse 1 <--- Horse 3 [Examples]
Horse 1 <---> Horse 4 [Examples]
Horse 1 <3 Horse 4 [Examples]
Ice ---> Warrior

Rules:
1. If you want something Major to happen please go to the Discussion form and ask about it.
2. Please do not rp someone else's horse.
3. Do not try to add anything from MLP in here.
4. Be nice to everyone that comes in here.
5. Make the horse as much like a normal horse as possible meaning no obscure fur or eye colors.
6. Please make two one mare and one stallion.
7. Have Fun
8. Also all Sites rules do apply.

Links:
Discussion Link: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=4545133
Join Form Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4545159&p=134316951#p134316951
Last edited by LadyRyuka on Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:46 am, edited 11 times in total.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horses Sanctuary ~~~ Open and Accepting ~~~

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:31 pm

It had just stopped raining.

Colton was rolling in the mud that was left from the rain.

Ice had rolled her eyes as she watched Colton roll in the mud.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:26 am

Colton//Open//Open Field
When he was done rolling around in the mud he was covered in it. He didn't care that his brown fur was now covered in black gray mud. He honestly loved the mud because to most he just got out of the colt stage of life so he was a bit childish and he didn't care what anyone thought.

Ice//Open//Apple Orchard
She had gone to the Apple Orchard because she really loved apples and wanted to get one. when she got there she sighed for she wasn't able to find one. She mainly found the blossoms to say that the apples would soon be there. "I cannot for the apples." she muttered

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:56 am

Colton//Open//Open Field
He was fine with the mud stuck to him as he walked around. He also didn't realize that in that mud he rolled in was that there was some poop. So he had at the moment no clue that he smelled horrible. "Mud baths are so much more fun." He mused to himself.

Ice//Open//Open Field
Ice had left the Apple Orchard. She came into the open field and sighed as she looked around. This place can be so full of life at times and other times it can look so bare of everything mainly other horses. "I wonder where everyone is?" She muttered to herself

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:09 pm

Senka : Pegasus Mare : No Tags
Standing in the middle of a field, Senka snorted softly as she tugged a broken feather from one extended wing. Releasing it from her teeth, it drifted to the ground as she turned her attention to fixing the ones that had been misplaced by her attempts to remove the offending feather. With a flick of her tail she finally lifted her head. At least that irritation was finally taken take of.

Zoran : Stallion : No Tags
His mane and tail were still damp, having enjoyed wandering around during the rainstorm. He might regret it later, when the breeze made him cold, but that was... for later.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:56 am

Colton//Stallion//Open//Open Field
He finally caught the scent of something bad. It took him a bit to realize that it was him from the mud he rolled in. "Oh great that wasnt just mud." He complained as he headed towards the lake in the center of the Field to get the mud off him.

Ice//Unicorn Mare//Open//Open Field
She had noticed Colton running to the lake. She never thought she would see him ever run to water when he loved mud.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:14 am

Freya | Alicorn | Mare | Tags: open
Freya whinnies softly as she glides down into the field since the weather was currently nice enough for her to fly since she hates flying when it is raining or heavy winds. she lands at a gallop before gradually slowing to a halt as she looks around. The dapple grey pinto mare notices a few others in a the fiend but pays them no mind as she starts to grave on the green grass

Warrior | Pegasus | Stallion | Tags: open
Warrior snorts with amusement as he watches a stallion, Colton he believes, that was currently rolling around in mud make a beeline for the lake after a bit. He isn't much of a social equine so not much is really known about him other than his name and his gender. Warrior studies the other horses from the cluster of trees at the very edge of the field where he had originally taken cover when the rain from earlier had hit
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:37 am

He was mumbling and muttering to himself as he got into the lake to get the mud off him. He hated being in the lake. He also didn't like any water but the rain because that is when he got his ideal mud puddles. He realized that it would take a bit for him to get the almost dried caked-on mud off.

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Open//Open Field
She was going to head to the lake to get water but decided to head to a stream that flows to the lake instead at that moment. She trots over to the stream and snickered to herself thinking it would be kind of funny for anyone who didn't know Colton rolled in something bad went to the lake to drink and it was horrible.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:44 am

Lyra
mare || regular horse || blue, white, black roan
no mate/offspring || open for interaction
talking || thinking

flicking an ear the blue roan mare watch quietly as Colton and Ice parted from the others, curious as to were they where going she began to trot forward but stopped suddenly in her tracks by a deep snort; flicking her black tail the blue mare turned her dark gaze on the dark red palimino beside her "I was just curious Arthur" she muttered, pinning her ears back as she bent down to began grazing.

Arthur
stallion || unicorn || dark red, cream palimino
no mate/offspring || open for interaction
talking || thinking

rolling his light brown eyes the stallion moved closer to the blue mare "I know Lyra but its safer for you around others" Arthur mutter, nudging his cousin's shoulder with his broad head.
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:01 pm

He was in the lake getting the disgusting mud off him and it was taking forever to get off. He was annoyed and still muttering to himself. "Why in the world does mud exist with poop in it." He mutters trying to get it off. He loved the mud but hated mud with poop in it after he found that he smelled from rolling in the mud.

Ice//Unicorn Mare//Open//Open Field
She walks away from the stream after getting the water she wanted. She was heading towards the Apple Orchard again even though she knew that there were no Apples there yet. She just wanted to see the flowers on the trees since they smelled really good.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me