It can be deleted

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Horses Sanctuary ~~~ Open and Accepting ~~~

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:07 pm

Freya | Alicorn | Mare | Tags: open
Once the last of the wolves had run off, Freya fully relaxes and looks around at everyone. Surprising only a few equine were seriously but the majority of the adults that she can see had some type of claw or bite mark on them. She trots off to a stream close by to clean the few claw marks that she got since they are bad and the horses with knowledge on treating injuries are needed for the ones that got hurt pretty bad during the surprise attack.

Warrior | Pegasus | Stallion | Tags: Ice, Mouse, and Red
"He reminds me of me a bit," Warrior neighs as he watches the stubborn colt. After watching over the two foals during the wolf attack, the stallion started to realize that foals are not as bad as he thought since Red reminded him of his years as a colt but he had parents looking after him then. Being the somewhat stubborn and distant stallion he is, Warrior doesn't admit that Mouse had started to grow on his heart. Warrior looks back at Ice after she said that she could look at his wings but doesn't give any form of acknowledgement except for staying where he is, mainly because the pain was not disappearing and he did not want an infection happening from not getting his injured wing treated.

Copper | Alicorn | Colt | Tags: Honey
Copper watches with a touch of sadness as foals reunite with their family or guardians. He sighs softly and coaxes his twin to follow him to a tiny stream so that they could get something to drink of the fresh water. Copper stands guard over Honey before heading off to the apple grove since the apple blossoms smell good and it is pretty peaceful over there.

Honey | Pegasus | Filly | Tags: Copper
Honey nickers softly to a few of the adults to show her appreciation as she sticks close to her brother. She honestly did not want to leave the older horses but the foals and their parents were making her feel sad. After they got to the apple grove, Honey grazes a bit on the grass before laying down to take a nap, exhausted by the events.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Colton//Stallion//Tags: Open
He was given so many looks that made him look stupid for what he said about wolves. He had gone to the stream to get some water muttering to himself. "Wolves should not have been real my mother always said things that weren't true so why would wolves have actually being real." He kept muttering that.

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Tags: Mouse & Warrior
She had Mouse help her get some of the herbs that grew near the stream that could help at the very least keep out infections after being applied to wounds. She also was barely putting weight on her front left leg which was the one that a wolf had grabbed on to earlier with its teeth. "This might burn a bit." As she put the herbs that Mouse had made gotten and broken down onto his wing gently.

Mouse//Alicorn//Filly//Tags: Ice & Warrior
She had learned from Ice how to help take care of those who were hurt. This is one of the reason she loved having Ice look after her since Ice managed to pass on the skills she knew to her. She watched as Ice was being gentle with helping Warrior with his injuries. "Are wing injuries always hard to heal?" She neighed.

Red//Unicorn//Colt//Tags: Open
He had walked away from them during the lecture. He had gone over to the edge of the lake. He was still mad so he was grumbling and stomping on his reflection. He hated what he saw since to him he saw a no one with no parents or anyone to look after him. He hated it.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:16 am

Freya enters the stream and lays down so that the clean water can reach the scratch on her side. After staying in the water for a bit, she gets up and moves back into the field before starting to graze a bit.

Warrior | Pegasus | Stallion | Tags: Ice and Mouse
Warrior whinnies sharply in pain and involuntarily jerks his wing back as soon as Ice placed some of the herbs on the wounds. After a second, he returns his wing back to where it was while also wondering how she was going to treat the thin part of his wing since those injuries are holes in his wing. Warrior notices that Ice also has an injured leg and nickers in sympathy for her since he knows that it is probably hurting her.

Copper watches with a touch of sadness as foals reunite with their family or guardians. He sighs softly and coaxes his twin to follow him to a tiny stream so that they could get something to drink of the fresh water. Copper stands guard over Honey before heading off to the apple grove since the apple blossoms smell good and it is pretty peaceful over there.

Honey nickers softly to a few of the adults to show her appreciation as she sticks close to her brother. She honestly did not want to leave the older horses but the foals and their parents were making her feel sad. After they got to the apple grove, Honey grazes a bit on the grass before laying down to take a nap, exhausted by the events.

didn't feel like typing something new out for the foals right now
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:49 am

Mouse//Alicorn//Filly//Tags: Ice & Warrior
"How do you mend a hole in his types of wings?" She asked. She was curious about that and she was staring at a hole when she asked. She hoped that there was a way to help it. She also hadn't noticed that Ice was limping herself. "Would we possibly just clean it if that is is something that hasn't be seen before then?" She asked after what Ice said.

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Tags: Mouse & Warrior
"Well, I have never seen someone with these wings get a hole in them before." Ice neighed. She then inspected the hole. She thought of what she could try to do to help which was mainly to try to clean it yet before she could say anything Mouse did. "Yes, that is what can be done, and see how it heals." Ice replied more to Warrior as she answered Mouse's question.

MousetheAlicorn wrote:Colton//Stallion//Tags: Open
He was given so many looks that made him look stupid for what he said about wolves. He had gone to the stream to get some water muttering to himself. "Wolves should not have been real my mother always said things that weren't true so why would wolves have actually being real." He kept muttering that.

He had walked away from them during the lecture. He had gone over to the edge of the lake. He was still mad so he was grumbling and stomping on his reflection. He hated what he saw since to him he saw a no one with no parents or anyone to look after him. He hated it.

I felt the same for Red and Colton Mainly for Red because I was going to type just about the same thing and Colton I don't know what else to have him do right now.]]
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:06 am

Warrior watches the two as they work on his wing, his tail swishing in agitation when they weren’t sure how to treat the holes in his wings. It’s not their fault though since any pegasus or alicorn with dragon like wings would be wary around sharp or pointy objects. He nickers softly to show his appreciation, his eyes soft with thankfulness before saying, ”Thanks for helping. What about your leg?” Warrior’s wing was still hurting but not as much as before.

Freya enters the stream and lays down so that the clean water can reach the scratch on her side. After staying in the water for a bit, she gets up and moves back into the field before starting to graze a bit.

SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:55 am

Mouse//Alicorn//Filly//Tags: Copper and Honey
She had left when Ice was putting stuff on the holes on Warriors wings. She had gone over to Copper and Honey. "Hi, so how did you two end up in the tree?" She neighs out of curiosity since she couldn't fly that high yet. She also wanted to make some better friends then Red since he was mean.

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Tags: Warrior
She was about to lie that she was fine. She never really worried about herself she worried about everyone else. "I will be fine." She said it almost like a whisper where she was seeming to try to convince herself more than him. She then looked to see that Mouse wasn't right there by them but was over by other foals now.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:44 am

Warrior snorts and shakes his head. "You need to treat it before its gets infected. You don't want to walk around with a lame leg." He glances in the direction of the other foal, kindness briefly showing in his eyes before disappearing as he hides the feeling.

Copper keep close to Honey since he knows that she is tired before noticing that Mouse had moved over to the twins. He hears her question before replying, " Trying to escape the wolves and we were getting tired since we can't fly for long yet."

Honey opens her eyes and looks at Copper and Mouse but does not reply since she does not really know Mouse that well and she is not much of a speaker anyway. After a few moments, she gets up and swishes her tail as Copper answered the question.

SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:32 pm

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Tags: Warrior
"I have dealt with a little bit worse than a bitten leg before I will treat it now that Mouse is trying to make friends." She neighs. She was glad that Mouse wasn't paying attention to her anymore so she could treat it. "I am all Mouse has I don't need her worrying about me." She once again said in a whisper.

Mouse//Alicorn//Filly//Tags: Honey and Copper
"I get that but I can't even get that high when fly I was just above how high they could jump I couldn't reach sturdy branches before I had to get back on the ground and run," she said amazed. She thought it was fascinating that they could fly higher than her.

Has he was stomping around he saw Ice and Warrior seeming to be close. While Mouse was over with the other two foals. He was thinking of now a perfect way to mess with Mouse from what he saw. He was thinking of his plan.

He stopped behaving like a colt with what he thought since it was now not important that he felt his deceased mother lied to him when he was a young colt. He went to get some water from the stream. He was upset about the lie but he couldn't talk about it of he would sound like he was crazy.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me