It can be deleted

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Horses Sanctuary ~~~ Open and Accepting ~~~

Postby LadyRyuka » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:13 am

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Tags: Colton
Ice had heard Freya. She hated someone just trying to take command like this. It's not like she couldn't see what they should do for herself. She only wished that Colton would stop freezing and acting like a foal and help out. "Colton you are not a foal! You need to be helping protect the foals!" She scolded while trying to keep wolves from the foals.

Colton//Stallion//Tags: Ice
He heard both Freya and Ice but it didn't help him at all. He was still frozen in fear. He just kept muttering about his mother saying wolves with myths and not real. He should know what is real and what wasn't but to him all of this even seeing others getting hurt and fighting off wolves he thought it was all a dream.

Red//Unicorn//Colt//Tags: Warrior and Mouse
He had seen that Warriors wing was hurt. He knows it was his fault for taking Mouse on an adventure with him in the forest. If he would have just stayed out in the field no one would have had to go find them and save them. He also wasn't going to admit it later or apologize for it because he didn't know-how.

Mouse//Alicorn//Filly//Tags: Warrior and Red
She had run and flew to the field. She looked at her hooves when she noticed that Warrior was hurt. She knew that Ice would make her apologize later for it. She also knew that she shouldn't have gone anywhere without Ice knowing where she was either. She was already figuring out how to apologize as the older horses formed a circle around them.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:25 pm

Lyra
mare || regular horse || blue, white, black roan
no mate/offspring || open for interaction
talking || thinking

hearing the growls the mare whipped her head around, she was about to speak but stopped as Arthur raced past her towards the others; snorting she ran after him.

Arthur
stallion || unicorn || dark red, cream palimino
no mate/offspring || open for interaction
talking || thinking

coming to a halt the unicorn reared up, front legs flailing wildly as a wolf ran beneath his feet; dropping down he tried to stomp it.

((My apologies for not telling sooner))
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:18 am

She had to push Colton out of the way because he was not moving and just standing there as a Wolf was heading right at him. As she pushed him the wolf that was about to bite at him snapped at her on her front right leg. So she had to try to hit the Wolf to get it off of her. Which was kind of hard to do.

He felt himself being moved back by Ice. He still had no clue to what was going on do to him still thinking about Wolves being a myth from what his mother told him years ago. He didn't understand the danger he was putting himself and others in by just standing their froze and not responding to anything because to him none of this was real.

Mouse//Alicorn//Filly//Tags: Red and Warrior
She had tried to seem small right now because she was very scared and knew that she had to apologize to both Warrior and Ice. She didn't like this and she just wanted it to be over for the wolves to all go away. She wanted to be somewhere hiding instead of the middle of the circle of others.

Red//Unicorn//Colt//Tags: Mouse and Warrior
He was watching everything and he was actually excited by it now seeing all the bigger horses fighting off wolves. He also was calling Colton names in his head from when he saw him froze it. He thought Colton was acting worse than Mouse who was literally shaking still from being afraid.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

I am doing a holiday Wishlist giveaway to anyone who sends me trades or I will send you a random trade with pets from your wishlist.
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:11 am

Freya | Alicorn | Mare | Tags: open
Freya joins the older horses surrounding some of the foals and kicks and rears at any wolves that got too close, sometimes lowering her head to use her horn when the kicks didn’t drive the wolf off. She could see smaller groups of horses warding off some wolves including one with a frozen stallion. She snorts into annoyance before being her attention back to the wolves

Warrior | Pegasus | Stallion | Tags: Mouse and Red
Warrior originally joins the group surrounding Mouse and Red despite some of the older horses wanting him to get in the middle due to his injured wing. He kicks and rears at the wolves, getting some good hits on them while trying to keep his wing out of the way. It wasn’t until a different wolf managed to claw his wing again that he reluctantly joined the foals and elderly in the middle since his wings did not have feathers to help protect the skin beneath. Warrior akawrdly stands near some of the foals, trying to comfort them while remaining alert in case any wolves managed to get past the other horses surrounding them.

Copper | Alicorn | Colt | Tags: Honey
Copper outwardly remains calm while inside he is just as scared as his sister. He whinnies for help, to scared to actually speak. The young colt could hear others close by but could not see them due to the leaves but at least the wolves circling the tree was visible so hopefully someone would notice and come help the two foals who as currently stuck in the tree.

Honey | Pegasus | Filly | Tags: Copper
Honey whinnies in alarm as several wolves started to circle the tree that she in Copper were taking shelter in. The tree was not far from where the group of horses that surrounded the foals were at but the trees blocked their view of the group. She nearly slips as a wolf from below jumped up with its teeth snapping at them despite them being high in the air. The filly looks at his brother and notices that while he appears calm, she could tell he was also scared.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:52 am

She had finally gotten the wolf off her leg but she was now bleeding thanks to the wolf. She also started to see wolves running away. When she was getting the wolf off her one had jumped on to Colton from behind which finally got him to move. He had tried to jump and kick hoping it would let go. So Ice to help him out this last time kicked the wolf's side as it finally let go of him. "Glad you finally started moving." She said very annoyed at him.

He had finally gotten out of his daze as he felt something a wolf jump on his back. He started flailing around trying to get it off. Nothing he was doing was working. He noticed Ice kick the wolf and that got it off of him. He felt the sting from scratches and claw marks on his back. He was about to stay thanks until he heard how annoyed Ice was with what she said to him.

She had heard the whinnies from Honey since they were nearby. "Someone is in that tree!" She neighed loud enough for at least Red and Warrior to possibly hear her even though her voice was shaking with fear. She hoped that her saying that would be enough to get them help if they needed it.

He looked at Mouse like she was crazy for what she said because he didn't hear anything. "You are crazy there is no way a horse would be in a tree." He neighed implying that he thought she was also stupid. He didn't really like Mouse either since he labeled her a scary-horse and now crazy and stupid.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:02 am

Lyra
mare || regular horse || blue, white, black roan
no mate/offspring || tags; open
talking || thinking

snorting the large mare raced passed Arthur as he fought a wolf, taking this chance to get behind it; rearing up she quickly came crashing down, driving one of her hooves into the back end of the wolf causing it to let out a loud cry of pain before attempting to drag itself away in defeat. Lyra snorted and watched until it was out of her sight before whipping around and racing after Arthur as he ran towards a few trees, confused she began after him but stopped when she noticed that Warrior had moved to the middle of the circle with the foals he must be seriously injured if he's joining them Lyra thought as she quickly took his place, pawing the ground as she watched the others fight.

Arthur
stallion || unicorn || dark red, cream palimino
no mate/offspring || tags; Copper + Honey
talking || thinking

once the wolf was gone the large red unicorn began to race towards the circle but as he got closer a sound caught his attention, slowing down he turned his head to see a wolf circling a tree; confused by its behavior he quickly scanned the tree only to find two of the foals up in it, feeling panic and anger fill his chest he quickly raced over to them; ignoring everything else around him. Once close enough he whinnied, calling out to the foals and wolf, hoping to distract it long enough for Honey and Copper to get to the others.
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:33 am

As the group slowly got bigger with more horses joining the circle, Frey’s noticed that quite a bit of the wolves had run off it some of the more stubborn ones were still fighting. She gets a good swipe with her horn at a wolf trying to get past her, managing to get it on the wolf’s side. The wolf yelped in pain and ran off, which Frey’s was thankful for. She glances behind her to notice more foals and a few adults with bad injuries in the middle. She turns her attention back to the wolves in case more came her way

Warrior lowers his head since he was starting to feel a bit tired. He wants to lay down and rest a bit but knows not to do so since there are still a few wolves about. The blood bay stallion turns his head to look at his injured wing, definitely the most serious injury he got from the wolves. There are several deep cuts along the thicker part of his wing and the thinner part near the edge of the wing had several tears. Warrior snorts in pain as he glances to Mouse and Red. He is not very happy with the two foals but he also knows it’s not their fault since no one knew that wolves were going to attack.

Copper | Alicorn | Colt | Tags: Honey and Arthur
Copper hears a whinny close by and perks his ears as he recognizes the sound. He looks down to notice that the wolf was looking at the red unicorn. Spreading his wings, the young colt takes to the air and waits a bit for his sister to join while noticing the group of horses nearby. Once Honey had left the tree, Copper leads the way to the group and stumbles slightly as he lands due to being exhausted. Once in the safety of the group, Copper moves over a bit for Honey to land.

Honey | Pegasus | Filly | Tags: Copper and Arthur
The filly nearly fell out of the tree in alarm when the whinny from Arthur sounded. Honey quickly regains her balance but hesitates on leaving the tree for a few moments before joining her brother in the sky. She looks down and notices that the wolf, after seeing the foals start to head to the group of horses, had turned its attention to Arthur. She starts to follow Copper and when she landed, Honey stumbles and falls from exhaustion. It’s hard work trying to keep balance in a tree on a good day without having to worry about wolves trying to get you. Honey slowly stands back up, her mane and tail had leaves and twigs sticking out, and moves close to Copper
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:15 am

"Now help us get the wolves out of here!" She neighed as she went to help keep wolves away from the foals and those who were more injured than her. She was getting annoyed with how the wolves even got there in the first place. Since this was a safe place well supposed to be a safe place.

He wasn't expecting Ice to be rude to him and he was going to resort to her but he freaked out as a wolf ran past him even if it was fleeing. He really hated now knowing that what his mother told him was a myth was actually true instead. He watched as more wolves ran past him fleeing.

She was annoyed by Red calling her crazy. She wasn't crazy and when she saw Cooper and Honey come over from the tree. "Told you so." She neighed. She then looked over at Warrior. "I am sorry that I had run off instead of staying in the field like I had been told by Ice." She neighed with her head down.

He was shocked to find out that Mouse was right. He also looked at her when she apologized to Warrior. He already made up his mind to not apologize to anyone. He looked away when she finished her apology hoping that one wasn't expected from him.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:44 am

Freya starts to relax as the wolves start to flee back into the forest. She glances around and notices that while there are several serious injuries and a lot of minor ones, it doesn't look like anyone was killed during the attack. after glancing back at the foals in the group, she returns her gaze outward until they were sure that the danger from the wolves was gone. 'I thought wolves hunted in packs not as individuals,' the dapple grey paint alicorn thinks to herself.

Warrior snorts in pain as he looks back at Mouse when she apologized; even though he appreciated the gesture, its not him that she needs to apologize to. "Don't apologize to me, save it for when Ice finally meets up with you," he snorts while also giving a pointed look, implying that he is also talking to Red without actually saying anything to the colt. Warrior flattens his ears and swishes his tail in agitation as several of the foals start to get closer to him but he lets them be since he knows they are scared.

Copper | Alicorn | Colt | Tags: Honey
Copper nuzzles his younger sister, he was born first, before starting to gently pull some of the leaves and twigs from her mane and tail since he knows she will start finding them bothersome. He glances around at the other foals and notices that most of them are scared since they have never had a situation like this that he can recall. The colt glances in the direction of the tree, hoping that the red unicorn was okay returning his attention to his shaking sister.

Honey | Pegasus | Filly | Tags: Copper
Honey couldn't tell if she is shaking from fear or adrenaline or a mixture of both. She is ready for this to all be over so that she can take a nap in peace even though chances are good that she will be having nightmares for a while. While her brother cleaned her mane and tail, Honey starts to wonder if things would have been different if there was a horse that truly looked after the twins since they have no parents.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:34 am

Ice//Unicorn//Mare//Tags: Warrior, Mouse, & Red
Once the last wolf left she went over to where the foals were. Before she saw Mouse and Red she saw Warrior. "Thank you for finding them. I know Red is a handful because he doesn't like others looking after him. I can help you with the injuries on your wings I do know a bit about treating them on those types of wings." She neighs. She was wanting to help him because she was thankful to him and knew sometimes actions where better than words. She then turned to Mouse and Red. "Now I know both of you know better than leaving the field without someone who is grown up." She started.

Colton//Stallion//Tags: Open
He had watched the last wolf run off. He was still in shock that the wolves even showed up in the first place. "How in the horse world are there wolves!?" He asked out loud. He didn't know that he would be looked at like he was stupid for even asking that either.

Mouse//Alicorn//Filly//Tags: Ice, Red, & Warrior
She listened with her head down not liking being scolded by her caretaker. But she knew that she shouldn't have left but did anyway because she was intrigued to go exploring. She didn't say anything until Ice was done. "I am sorry. I know I shouldn't have left but I never saw anywhere else but here and the Apple Orchard. I liked the idea of going on an adventure with Red to begin with." She neighs.

Red//Unicorn//Colt//Tags: Ice, Mouse. & Warrior
He just glared at all of them when they were lecturing. He could careless since no one took care of him and he had no one. "Why should I care if some dumb old horse knows where I am? Its not like anyone is even looking out for me!" He snapped. He honestly didn't care if he was even in trouble either.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me