Redemption | Wolf Power RP | Accepting | No Loners

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Redemption | Wolf Power RP | Accepting | No Loners

Postby Nomanssky101 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:45 am

Miles

Scout/Shapeshifter/Male

Skell seems displeased with Miles's response but takes the orders anyway, as Miles is the alpha. "Yes Miles, I understand.", Skell said as he walked away, taking to mind what Astral said. There were only 5 more human outposts, not including the main base, which Skell hadn't been in yet. The main base requires a keycard and strip search, so he would be forced to take off his hat, revealing that he was a wolf. There were 3 outposts that Skell had not been to in a while, he may find some info on their new "Death Machine." He picked some flowers to relax for a while, and after putting them in the den, leaves for the Delta outpost, where he stole a single keycard. He then went to the Foxtrot outpost and rummaged through everything he could. After about 15-30 minutes of searching, he found a single file cabinet full of information on a new machine. He can't take them all, that would arouse suspicion. So he takes one of the bigger folders and leaves to go back to the den. "I can't wait to show this to Miles. Maybe he will actually respect me.", Skell thought. He arrives at the den and sets the folder down in front of Miles. "Happy now?", Skell says.

(It's fine, I don't really care if y'all take a while to respond, I understand. Also, I added a character bank to the RP description so people can see info on everyone's characters.)
Pet's name: Stardust
Nomanssky101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Redemption | Wolf Power RP | Accepting | No Loners

Postby Nomanssky101 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:35 am

(bump)