β€Ί 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐷 𝑂𝐹 𝑆𝐼𝐿𝑉𝐸𝑅𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 β€’ fantasy equine rp 🌿

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

β€Ί 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐷 𝑂𝐹 𝑆𝐼𝐿𝑉𝐸𝑅𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 β€’ fantasy equine rp 🌿

Postby β™₯ mizu » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:03 am

𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐷 𝑂𝐹 𝑆𝐼𝐿𝑉𝐸𝑅𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 !!
𝘧𝘒𝘯𝘡𝘒𝘴𝘺 𝘦𝘲𝘢π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘒𝘺

‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›

this herdland's a wondrous place. full of enchanted springs, luscious forests, and breathtaking winter wonderlands, silverfall has it all; that is, silverfall had it all. peculiar things have been happening, disrupting the equine inhabitants' natural habits. nobody quite knows why - is it possible that silverfall's enemy, spiritreach herd, is behind all of this? or could this be blamed on the paranormal? nobody truly knows, not even the herd elders themselves.

𝑁𝐴𝑉𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁

β€Ί intro
β€Ί about
β€Ί roles
β€Ί rules

Last edited by β™₯ mizu on Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
β™₯ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€Ί 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐷 𝑂𝐹 𝑆𝐼𝐿𝑉𝐸𝑅𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 β€’ about 🌿

Postby β™₯ mizu » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:04 am

π΄π΅π‘‚π‘ˆπ‘‡ !!

‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›
‹⁕›

many different equines live in this world, and there are hundreds yet to be classified properly. pegasi, unicorns, kirins, alicorns, and kelpies are just a few of the sacred horses that call this land home.

silverfall is a herd inhabited by some of the most fearsome equine warriors of all time. the horses here show exceptional talent for combat, though they rarely actually use their abilities to their full extent in the battlefield. lately, tensions are getting even tighter with the herd's enemy, spiritreach. these are two of the largest herds in the region, and it makes sense that spiritreach is attempting to claim as much herdland as possible to accommodate the ever-growing population. problem is, silverfall has no plans of surrendering, hence why there's no end to the amount of dirty tricks spiritreach has up its sleeve. could they really be behind the disappearances? what about the heartwrenching howls in the early hours of the morning, or the weird clouds that the pegasi are reporting?
Last edited by β™₯ mizu on Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
β™₯ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me