тнє яυиι¢ - O&A

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Ⅱ | Ⅱ

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:05 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ѕυиα

4 years∙Female∙Sage
tagged; Lucas
mentions; None

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Suna paused, tilting her head as the alpha approached. After quickly swallowing a mouth full of meet the fae, offered Lucas a silent nod in greeting. At the male's question, she paused, and let out a hum of contemplation. "Nothing that I've had confirmed, but I have been plagued by strange visions as of late." Suna let out a questioning rumble as she thought. "I shall consult the ancestors after if finish, hopefully, we'll have an answer before noon." She glanced down at her meal then returned her gaze to the older wolf. Her green gaze slowly grazed over the male, the black and blue marking on his coat made his white coat seem mysterious, and made his very Blue eyes pop. She shook her head, clearing herself of the odd thought, then once again spoke. "Are there any questions you'd like me to ask the ancients?" Suna asked, tilting her head, silently placing one front paw on top of another.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓀

2 years∙Male∙Hunter
tagged; open
mentions; Cypress

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ever silent, Senak watched as Cypress padded out of the burrow that the hunters called home for the winter months. He watched as she padded past him, and blinked when she gave him a nod. It took a few seconds for the young male to realize that she'd given him permission to eat. When it did finally make sense in his brain the male smiled and allowed his tail to wag. The rumbling of his stomach caused his ears to flush with heat, and he silently thanked the ancestors that he had fur, or he feared they'd all see his red ears. Senak softly whined as he slunk towards the prey pile, and picked up the remains of a fish. It wasn't very big but, he figured that it would provide him with the energy he'd need until he got to eat again.
Slinking back to his spot, the male started to rip into the scally fish, growling happily as he ate. The male wasn't the cleanest of eaters, so he tended to get bits of flesh or blood to speckle his legs, paws, and face. He often joked that he was saving it for later. Though he'd often gotten looks for that. He paused, and glanced over at Cypress, letting out a soft hum. Looking over himself, the male quickly finished up the rest of his fish, before he began to clean himself. Glancing back at the prey pile the male blinked, and thought, We're probably going to go hunting later today, once everyone's up. Senak tilted his head, maybe some Wallaby hunting? He wondered, glancing over at the Marshal once more.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: тнє яυиι¢ - O&A

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:18 pm

🌜Akela/4/♂️/Warrior/Pan(male leaning)/Mate-Crush:Open/Tags: Open🌛

Akela stretched walking into camp, patrol had went well but he scented a Rogue near the territory. He looked around for his alpha to report his findings as he doesn't particularly care for rogues. The sun was shining a decent amount and it felt nice on his fur! He stretched again yawning this time.

☀️Opall/4/♀️/Saint/Pan(female leaning)/Crush-Mate: Open/Tags: Nebula☀️

Opall lay in the Saints den grooming herself. She was close to delivery but she didn't know when. Or how many. She stood and padded to the medics den in search of Nebula. Opall hadn't had her check up yet and has been feeling pains in her stomach "Nebula, are you in?" she called out not seeing the young medic at first.

↪️Sasha/3/♀️/Hunter/Homosexual/Crush-Mate: Open/Tags: Open↪️

Sasha was waiting for Cypress to call for a hunt like she usually did. She adored Cypress even looked up to her. Sasha wanted to be Marshal one day but knew it was hard work to achieve. Sasha was trained by one of the best hunters when she was a Squire and can't wait to have her own.

🦴Rogue/6/♂️/Rogue/Heterosexual/Crush-Mate: Open/Tags: Open🦴

The male growled at a sudden noise noticing it was a badger. He rolled his eyes and left it alone walking aimlessly. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and wandered into pack territory. He killed a small piece of prey and ate everything bones included and kept walking. Once he sniffed and noticed it was pack territory he turned and ran out of the territory quickly.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Argenti » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:15 pm

⍟ Cypress - Female - Marshal - 4.2 years⍟ Tag- Senak, Sasha⍟

The gray wolf licked her jaws after finishing the meal. The sun was beginning to sneak past the a cloud, it's sunlight warming Cypress. Looking around the camp, gazing at her hunters; we have enough for a smaller patrol, there will not be much big prey that would require a hudge amount. With this thought, the Marshal stood up and shook out her coat. While smaller than the average Runic Packmate, Cypress' was confident and strong. Trotting over to where some her hunters were gathered, ears and tail pricked.

"Senak, Sasha" the grey wolf barked, "If you are warmed up and eaten, we should hunt while the sun is still gleaming."

Both wolves were excellent hunters and would surly catch some prey, fish or mammal. The wind smelled fresh however, there was an unknown smell lingering in the air. The thought was pushed away as Cypress waited for the pair's response.

│ Stray - Male - Young - 5 Months │ Tags: Open

The sunlight was warm against Stray's coat. The bigger pup awkwardly stummbled out into the clearing after a nap. Enjoying the cool weather, the pup gazed across the cleaing. Letting out a big yawn from the his star gazing the night prior. He liked to make pictures of the maps in his head and stories along side them. The stars brought comfort to the yellow-marked pup, they were his friends and did not require much discussion. It wasn't like he did not like or appreciate his adoptive pack, Stray very much liked them for taking him in and providing a safe home. Sometimes his thoughts lingered to before, but it was not too concerning to the pup.

Walking out along the border of one of the burrows, Stray let his paws guide him to a soft spot where he watched the skies. The pale clouds slowly trecking across the vast, blue dome.
Argenti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ⅱ | Ⅲ

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:07 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ѕυиα

4 years∙Female∙Sage
tagged; Lucas
mentions; None

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Suna paused, tilting her head as the alpha approached. After quickly swallowing a mouth full of meet the fae, offered Lucas a silent nod in greeting. At the male's question, she paused, and let out a hum of contemplation. "Nothing that I've had confirmed, but I have been plagued by strange visions as of late." Suna let out a questioning rumble as she thought. "I shall consult the ancestors after if finish, hopefully, we'll have an answer before noon." She glanced down at her meal then returned her gaze to the older wolf. Her green gaze slowly grazed over the male, the black and blue marking on his coat made his white coat seem mysterious, and made his very Blue eyes pop. She shook her head, clearing herself of the odd thought, then once again spoke. "Are there any questions you'd like me to ask the ancients?" Suna asked, tilting her head, silently placing one front paw on top of another.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓀

2 years∙Male∙Hunter
tagged; Cypress & Sasha
mentions; None

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The male blinked as the pack's Marshal got to her paws. His bright golden eyes flickered towards the other she-wolf; Sasha, that was mentioned, before standing up. Giving his fur a shake the male got to his feet, gaze flickering between the two older wolves. "Alright, I'm ready to go if you are." he said, shuffling his paws nervously. Senak had just barely finished his training, a few months ago and because of it was rather new at working in a team like this. His mentor had been rather paws off, and very few other hunters Squires were willing to team up with his clumsy nature. Most of the time, Senak shook his head sighing under his breath. He really needed to get out of this funk. Silently the Runic male hoped that a few decent hunts would bolster up his confidence and get him moving in the right direction.
An odd thought popped up in his head after a while of his gaze flickered between himself, Sasha and Cypress. He clenched his jaw and ground his teeth in order to keep from laughing. Those two could be confused for siblings! A small smile made its way to his jaw. Same silvery coat and both have green eyes. Out of the trio, I'm the odd one out, grey coat, and golden eyes. He thought, pushing back the thought that he was always the odd one.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:52 am

🌜Akela/4/♂️/Warrior/Pan(male leaning)/Mate-Crush:Open/Tags: Open🌛

Akela stretched walking into camp, patrol had went well but he scented a Rogue near the territory. He looked around for his alpha to report his findings as he doesn't particularly care for rogues. The sun was shining a decent amount and it felt nice on his fur! He stretched again yawning this time.

☀️Opall/4/♀️/Saint/Pan(female leaning)/Crush-Mate: Open/Tags: Nebula☀️

Opall lay in the Saints den grooming herself. She was close to delivery but she didn't know when. Or how many. She stood and padded to the medics den in search of Nebula. Opall hadn't had her check up yet and has been feeling pains in her stomach "Nebula, are you in?" she called out not seeing the young medic at first.

↪️Sasha/3/♀️/Hunter/Homosexual/Crush-Mate: Open/Tags: Cypress, Senak↪️

Sasha perked her ears and smiled padding towards cypress giving a slight bow of the head to her Marshall. "ready when you are Cypress. What's on the menu for today?" she asked happily ready for a hunt. She still couldn't believe how similar she and Cypress looked and she wondered if they could somehow be related. She pushed the thought out of her mind and smiled ready to go.

🦴Rogue/6/♂️/Rogue/Heterosexual/Crush-Mate: Open/Tags: Open🦴

The male growled at a sudden noise noticing it was a badger. He rolled his eyes and left it alone walking aimlessly. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and wandered into pack territory. He killed a small piece of prey and ate everything bones included and kept walking. Once he sniffed and noticed it was pack territory he turned and ran out of the territory quickly.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me