A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby belloblossom » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:25 pm

Closing Announcement
Yup, you read that correctly. After reaching out to Sunhorse99 about the current state of this roleplay and taking a look at our lives, we've realized that this roleplay isn't going anywhere fast. This is partially on account of both Sun and myself being too busy with real life to keep up with the roleplay and partially because, honestly... this RP plot has run itself into the ground.

As such, we are closing this iteration of the Two Packs roleplay. Do not continue to post in the roleplay, sign ups or chat - if anyone has any questions, you're welcome to message both Sun and myself.

THAT SAID - we do have plans in the works for a reboot of Two Packs to be coming out in early July 2021. If you're interested in joining this reboot or want to be messaged when we have updates pertaining to this project, please send a group message to both Sunhorse and I (belloblossom) and you'll be added to the update message list.

Thank you to everyone who's stuck around for the various adventures in the Two Packs - we've loved writing with all of you and seeing how we've all grown as writers on this journey.

Stay safe, stay happy and keep an eye out for the reboot in July~
-Belloblossom
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me