❤️The Glass Shop❤️ O+A!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ❤️The Glass Shop❤️ O+A!

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:34 pm

Braylon / Male / Husky / Pan / Crush: Rylan / Tags: Rylan

“Excuse me!” The animal hissed. “Forget about her,” Braylon whispered. He didn’t like her whatever she was. She didn’t like Millie, that was obvious, but there was something more than just wanting her to be gone. Like for example maybe they were enemies. He had no idea.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤️The Glass Shop❤️ O+A!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Rosie- rabbit- bi; likes Juniper- no babies yet- Tags: Shiva

The red bunny flexed white paws, her white undersided tail twitching. Purple tipped ears moved a bit, and green eyes blinked as she looked around. She squeaked as she saw her crush coming over. "H-Hello, um...not much," she told the other rabbit female, and smiled at her.

Rylan- Husky mix- homo; likes Braylon- no pups yet- Tags: Braylon

The black and white husky twitched his ears, sighing. "Okay,” he told his crush. “I know she’ll be missed. She seems like she had friends.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me