Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:14 am

TIME: 9 AM
SEASON: Early spring
WEATHER: Clear and cool

Kade | Captain | Silver Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Kade had been up for ages and had gone straight to work. Having been an All-Around before he had been put in the duties of a Captain, he’d had his fair share of work, and he was fine with that. He’d split his time equally between hunting and fighting training in his spare time. Before anyone else had woken, he’d gone out to do a quick hunt, noticing the prey pile was beginning to run low. He’d hunt again later, of course, since no Lead Hunter had yet been appointed, but for now, breakfast. He’d caught a small robin, which was quite an accomplishment in itself, for those things had quite sensitive hearing.

Once the others would begin to wake, Kade would communicate with the Warriors to set a patrol, check for Amber scent by their border and in the surrounding forest. It was tedious, yes, to have to keep an eye out and stop the Amber Pack from trespassing as they searched for leads on the crystal, but nature had to be allowed to flow...well...naturally. At least, that was Kade's one personal belief. Once he’d finished his breakfast, he settled on the soft green grass to wait for others to emerge from their dens.

Shadow | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Shadow was in the Warrior den still. The sun was bright outside, but finally, at long last, the white Warrior realized that staying in the den all day was not an option. Not for a RESPONSIBLE Warrior, anyway, and Shadow had made sure never to be anything BUT responsible. The sun was blindingly bright, yes, but the air in camp was refreshingly cool.

The white Warrior nodded to Kade, who was sitting not far from the small prey pile. I will wait to eat until the prey pile has been restored. Surely there’s not enough yet for everyone to have their share, and I am not exactly starving.

Satchi | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Satchi trotted out of the Warrior den happily after the white furred Shadow, pale blue eyes bright with excitement to see the sun after more than a week of clouds. However, the lithe, black furred Warrior did not step outside before making sure to be properly awake. It would be horribly embarrassing to be half asleep still and say something awkward. That would certainly not be a first, and was never pleasant, even if it was easy enough to shrug off.

Upon exiting the den, the young Warrior sat down and turned to groom back her usually neatly-kept, silky fur, which now stuck up here and there. How annoying. Satchi was not blind to her own beauty, and perhaps it would seem vain to care so much for appearances, but it never felt quite right to leave the fur messy at the beginning of the day.

Ophelia | Alpha | Silver Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Ophelia lay in her den. The day was still young. There would be plenty of time for duties to be organized and carried out. However, her peace could not last forever, and finally, the silvery furred Alpha drew herself from her den, blinking blue eyes against the bright light of the sun, but yes, it was a beautiful day, and so early on too.

"Good morning!" Ophelia called cheerfully as she stepped outside and onto the green grass of the camp's open area. "And how is everyone this fine day?"

Toby | Hunter | Silver Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Toby shook his head and stepped outside. He looked around for fellow Packmates, just in time to see Kade returning from his morning hunt. He dipped his head to the Captain, then moved past him to examine the prey pile.

"The prey pile is running low again," The grey Hunter commented in a quiet voice, discontent lacing his tone, barely aware of even having spoken aloud.

Micah | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Micah woke at the sound of the Alpha's cheery voice calling a good morning to the wakened members of the Silver Pack. What would the day hold now? Oh there was hardly a boring day around with all that had to be done, and the Amber Pack had been pushing borders and sneaking across into their side of the forest plenty recently.

As if they don’t have enough land of their own. Have they really scoured their whole territory without any luck? Good riddance. Micah was an ambitious wolf, of course, but even she didn't want to have control over things at the cost of nature's natural flow.

Xavier | All-Around Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Xavier was laying by the prey pile when wolves started emerging from their dens and getting ready for the coming day. The jet black Trainee lifted his head from where it had laid on his paws.

Sure, Xavier wasn’t a social wolf, he’d not approach someone, but it was kind of nice to watch other wolves interact. Maybe he could pick up something and learn how to deal with social situations.

Uciel | Healer | Silver Pack | Tagging: Kalen | Location: Camp

Uciel frowned as he sorted through the herb stores. Things were getting low. Stupid. If only things hadn’t been so busy recently. I’ll have to go out again and start collecting what herbs have sprouted again. He huffed in frustration.

Uciel stepped out of the Healer den. "Hey Kalen?" He scanned for the dark furred Trainee. "You around? Need some help," He admitted.

Night | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Night had been awake since... forever. She’d gone out for some early morning training, just feeling the need to practice her stamina and endurance. Finally the brown and white Warrior had returned to camp, though.

Seeing other wolves had awakened, the bulky, muscular Warrior squared her shoulders and slunk off to the side to sit and observe the rest of the Pack.

Arian | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Arian was awake and ready for orders. The mottled brown, red, and white Warrior searched the camp for sight of their Alpha, Commander, or Captain. Any of the wolves who could issue orders for patrols or a search for clues as to the whereabouts of the crystal.

The mottled Warrior paced the camp, unable to see any of the higher ranking wolves. Pity.

Karter | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Karter stepped out of the den and shook his head. His fur stuck up in places, and the brown wolf had to stop by the den entrance and smooth his fur down. It wouldn’t quite stay where he wanted it to, but that was okay.

"Anyone else 'round?" Was Navii around? Or Kane? Or... honestly, anyone. He’d just woken up and he was ALREADY bored.

Acero | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Acero did not want to be awake, but he had not slept well between the wind coming in from the hole in the wall of the Warrior den and the nightmares that had plagued his mind that night.

However, at long last, the big black Warrior drew himself to his feet and smoothed back his fur, then turned and headed outside to greet the bright, cool day.
Last edited by sunhorsestar on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:49 am

Aila- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: open

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female yawned a bit as she laid in the den. She's two weeks pregnant, so she'll be here awhile. Anyhow, the small she wolf blinked her pretty green eyes. She yawned again, then laid her head down and sighed a bit.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a mlment. he wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter

The gentle but stubborn tan female yawned a bit, then got up. She stretched and shook out her coat. She wagged her tail as she walked out and saw Karter. "Karter!" she barked to her friend, and ran over to him.

Linkk- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Lightning/open

The pretty black male yawned a bit. He shook his head a couple times. He gave a canine smile to Lightning. He wagged his tail a bit, and blinked golden eyes.

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Thunder/ open

The sweet and stubborn female yawned a bit. She twitched golden ears and a black nose. She tilted her head at her brother. She smiled back, and blinked amber eyes.

(Rest soon)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:06 am

OOC: Anyone can feel free to approach any of mine! ^_^

IC:

Karter | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Navii | Location: Camp

Karter turned at the sound of his friend's familiar voice, and he perked up. "Hey Navii!" He chirped, turning to properly face her. She’d been his friend basically since he’d shown up at the Amber Pack's border. He was more than a little thankful for the blessing he had been given in her. "You’re up early, huh?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wrenpaw » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:15 am

Snowflake | Female | Commander | Amber Pack | Tagging: Aminta | Location: Healer's Den

Snowflake slipped silently into Aminta's den, looking around, Aminta? she growled, her belly pressed to the ground.

Kapu | Male | Tracker | Amber Pack | Tagging: | Location: Camp

Kapu paced about, shaking his head to try to clear it of thoughts. Today will be better, he muttered stubbornly but hopefully.
Wrenpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:17 am

Aila- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: open

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female yawned a bit as she laid in the den. She's two weeks pregnant, so she'll be here awhile. Anyhow, the small she wolf blinked her pretty green eyes. She yawned again, then laid her head down and sighed a bit.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a mlment. he wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter

The gentle but stubborn tan female smiled as she looked at him. She dipped her head to him a moment, then raised it and said "Hey." She wagged her tail just a bit, then stopped and tilted her head a moment. She smiled as she said "I suppose I am, and so are you, I see."

Linkk- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: open

The loyal but willful male yawned a bit, and flicked his tail. Brown ears twitched a bit. He blinked his blue eyes. He got up and walked around a bit.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Lightning/open

The pretty black male yawned a bit. He shook his head a couple times. He gave a canine smile to Lightning. He wagged his tail a bit, and blinked golden eyes.

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Thunder/ open

The sweet and stubborn female yawned a bit. She twitched golden ears and a black nose. She tilted her head at her brother. She smiled back, and blinked amber eyes.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: open, if you want to send Shadow

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched a bit as she looked around. Beautiful green eyes looked around a bit. Her pink nose twitched a bit, and she looked at the prey pile.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:26 am

OOC: @Spirit: If you wanna yeet Stormy at Shadow you can, but Shadow's not the kind of wolf to go out of her way looking for others unless something important is happening

IC:

Karter grinned and shook out his short furred pelt. "I’m ALWAYS up this early." That was true. He had a lot to think about most of the time, a lot of things to think over, a lot of regrets from his past, and that was what kept him up at night, try as he might to ignore it. "So, any plans for the day?" He asked.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ paco [001] & silvi [001]

Postby wildsight » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:31 am

PACO OF SILVER PACK

male - three years - scout - silver pack - no crush - tagged no one

Paco was laying just outside his den, his ears twitching as he watched the rest of the pack slowly awaken. His nose twitched as he wondered what his task would be today - even though it would most certainly be the same one he had every day. Just the territory for threats...it was a much better role than actually handling the threats, so he was glad for that. His amber gaze bounced from one form to another, watching as they prepared to take on various tasks of the day. He wasn't in a hurry to get things done with, but he wasn't about to look like he was being lazy either. He quickly rose into a sitting position, his gaze still focused on the pack's camp.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      SILVI OF AMBER PACK

female - four years - warrior - amber pack - no crush - tagged no one

Silvi was nestled in her den, not bothering to make her way out of it just yet. Her tail thumped the ground softly as she laid there, her ears occasionally twitching. Surely the rest of the pack would be awakening to begin the day and she would be among them soon enough. Just not right now. Silvi was never a fan of mornings to begin with, much less when wolves were just waking up and liked to greet their packmates. Silvi was not against socializing, but she wasn't fond of doing so, especially in the mornings when she didn't particularly feel like doing so. Which was why for the time being, she would stay in her den. For now. After a short while, she'd finally rise and take on the day just as everyone else was doing.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:34 am

[Didn't even notice Xavier, oops...could I send Lightning and/or Thunder to him? About Shadow: kay.)

The gentle but stubborn tan female laughed a bit when he said that. "I'm sure you are," she teased, though most certainly had awoke and seen him up once or twice in the past. Shaking her coat out, she blinked a bit. "I don't really know...do we need more food or anything?" she asked.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: open

The loyal but willful male yawned a bit, and flicked his tail. Brown ears twitched a bit. He blinked his blue eyes. He got up and walked around a bit.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Shadow and Kade technically

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched a bit as she set green eyes on her future crush, not that she knew she'd like Shadow. She wagged a bit as she walked up, saying "Hello Shadow, Kade." Yes, she noticed and greeted him too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:44 am

OOC: @Spirit: You absolutely can!

IC:

Kade | Captain | Silver Pack | Tagging: Silver Wolves | Location: Camp

Kade stood up from where he had been laying. "Any Hunters about?" The reddish brown wolf asked, his dark blue gaze sweeping over the camp. "The prey pile is running DANGEROUSLY low. I want two Hunters with me for a hunting party, and if Alpha Ophelia has no objections," He paused, glancing to the silvery grey she-wolf, who simply nodded to him before he continued. "Then I’d also see a small patrol sent by the Amber border to check for fresh scent." As Stormy approached and greeted himself and the white furred Shadow, he dipped his head to her. "Good morning, Stormy. You’re doing well today, I hope?"

Karter shrugged, gaze sliding away briefly towards the dwindling prey pile. "Dunno. I don’t deal much with prey. I think that’s up to Alpha and Captain Kade, right?" He asked. At least with Warriors, that was how organizing patrols to guard or search parties worked. He didn’t know how it worked for Hunters and All-Arounds.

Shadow | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: Stormy, Kade | Location: Camp

Shadow smiled the faintest bit and nodded to Kade in passing. "I'll go if no other Warriors or All-Arounds volunteer for your patrol," the white Warrior agreed. Then Stormy had approached and addressed them. "Good morning, Stormy," She greeted, that small smile growing. Shadow didn’t approach wolves much casually, but she didn’t mind others approaching her. That said, she was quite distant from most of her Packmates.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:54 am

OOC: Ack! No, I didn’t 😅
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me