~ The curse of adak bay ~completely closed for now

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

~ The curse of adak bay ~completely closed for now

Postby _.sulfur._ » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:33 pm

~ The curse of Adak bay ~

intro:
human point of view: archen bay has been forbidden for human beings to enter, none even want to. the animals that live there are rumored to have some stregths no human could imagine. everyone who has entered has never returned. only one person has. his name is Archen, the bay had been named after him. he had told everyone about the story of a huge beast that roams at night, that poisons any water sources availiable. and even when the water is clear, it gives you a horrible plaque with no cure no doctors or sientists have even been there to make a cure.
( btw humans wont be involved in here at all. so please dont say " I FOUND A HUMAN OHMYGOSH THEY WANT A CURE WE HAVE IT GUYS LETS HELP" humans are just a side thing

animal point of view: Adak bay is a beautiful place for us to live in harmony. the only problem is this horrible creature that roams during the day, poisoning our water clear. anyone who drinks it gets this horrible sickness, luckly our healers can help us. our water is beautiful when its not poisoned. its completely black. but the stars reflect on the pool making it the best sight ever imaginable.
the beast has never been seen, but we can always just put our water back to normal if we like, ( the black is kinda clear so you can see anyone in the water btw. only in the night time its hard to see inside.)
Last edited by _.sulfur._ on Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

info.

Postby _.sulfur._ » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:53 pm

( btw the character you are is a wolf, only wolves have powers. )
power types.
some are rare and if you want a rare one you gotta ask me btw.

water:
rarity: xtremely common
strength: 10
the only thing they can do is control water. if they train enough they can move the entire ocean if they wanted. anyone with water powers can never drown. some say its another curse the bay gives off.
( yes im using cs pet rarities, dont judge me.)

wind:
rarity: common
strength 30
they are able to control weather making Adak bay have amazing weather each day. they also can control wind currents.

fire:
rarity: very common
strength: 20
they can create fire from thin air. and they can control how much it spreads.

earth:
rarity: uncommon
strength:50
they can control any plants, and can heal others. their only options for jobs are healing or gardening.

dark magic:
rarity: very rare
strength: 70
they can control water and weather. and have the stars reflection in their eyes.

merge:
rarity: rare
they can use both water and fire ( some have ice ) and they have heterochromia with one eye brown and the other blue.

shape shifter:
rarity:extremely rare
strength: 10000
they have every power and more that have not yet been descovered it takes a long time to find out that someone is one. and if desired, they can learn to hide as easily as learning to eat food.
they can survive every possible fenomenon.

lightning:
rarity: uncommon
strength: + 10
when you get struck by lightning, you either die or gain more power. water dies most commonly from this power boost. most wolves do this on purpose.
ATTENTION!
the strength thing is just so you get an estimate of how strong you are in the roleplay. there is not any stat things.

Sometimes there are extreme phenomenons that most wolves can survive depending on how they use their powers, i doubt that I’ll have that happen but ill have some cool things happen sometimes.
Last edited by _.sulfur._ on Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roleplay update board ( pm me if you want me to update )

Postby _.sulfur._ » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:18 am

THIS POST WILL BE EDITED OFTEN. CHECK OFTEN FOR ANY NEWS. THE ENTIRE PACK WILL BE LISTED ON HERE. YES, THERE ARE ROUGUES.

male alpha: Dakota~merge~digitalyunstable~male~
female alpha:

male beta:
female beta:

( omegas are wolves who betrayed the pack, border patrol takes turn watching them)omegas:

hunters:
mandarine~ water~chickenricecakes~female
Sulfur~ water ~ digitalyunstable ~ male

border protecters:

water purifiers:

healers:

farmers:

cubs:

( a temporary thing ) mothers:

( please, not everyone can be a rougue)
limit: 5
spaces left: 4
rougues:
Apollo~shapeshifter~nobody knows he is a shapeshifter~digitalyunstable~male

important link= https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4394121

mates: none yet.
Last edited by _.sulfur._ on Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:07 am, edited 10 times in total.
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ The curse of adak bay ~ not ready yet

Postby _.sulfur._ » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:31 am

RULES:
please! don't post anything inappropriate! have anything explicit fade to black.

dont post anything without being accepted to join the roleplay, this rule can be broken IF im not online and only then
so what im saying is like, if i hadnt seen your bio and powers then you cant play without permission. but if im gone then you can play until i get back and check. this is because i dont want anyone being super rare and super strong because its just common sense. and not everybody can be rare.

i will make a place to post your bios. a bio is a description of your characters. i will also have an edible oekaki for you to color in your character.

please dont controll other roleplayer's characters. example:

player 1 was prancing towards a rock where player 2 was sitting. player 1 asked player 2 " would you be my mate player 2?"
" yes! " player 2 replied and they ran off and got married. >:0 that is just controlling the other character. everything was controlling anything underlined is controlling. if player 2 was sitting on a rock in their last post then its not controlling but if they werent in their last post it is. also, player 2 didnt actually say yes, player 1 just said that.

please dont ignore someone if they type anything, but this example shows what is ok
example:
player 1 pranced up to the rock where player 2 was talking with player 3. " player 1! will you be my mate?"

player 2 casually ignores player 1 and continues their conversation.

anyways, i think you know what not to do! also please dont kill people unless they let you.
you can be a new character when you die, if youre bored of your character you can die and be another one.
also if you choose to be shocked by lightning, ill pm you if you died or not :p and post that you died if you did.
enjoy my roleplay!
Last edited by _.sulfur._ on Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _.sulfur._ » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:55 pm

reserved for info
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _.sulfur._ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:18 am

reserved for info
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ The curse of adak bay ~ OPEN! ACCEPTING!

Postby _.sulfur._ » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:59 am

Apollo~male~rouge~shapeshifter
apollo was fiddling with his magic from a branch, thin enough for it to snap if even the smallest of voles went on it. he was one by one zapping birds in the sky watching them fall onto the weird pack's camp. he listened closely as the wolves below where babbling on about something like, an omega did it or whatever. apollo enjoyed his life, he was free to do whatever he wanted. his only real problem was lonelyness. some days he would watch the wolves cloudy-eyed as pups played, and elders talking and wolves his age joking, talking, and having fun. sometimes he would use his invisbillity to walk by them just to feel what its like to have friends. he listened to them talking about how they have families, pups, and they always relied on someone to do something for them. he took a step and he heard the branch groan and he jumped off of the tree tumbling onto the forest floor.
he stayed still there for a moment, thinking... * hmph,i wonder if my mother where right, maybe i shouldnt have left.. *
apollo had been in a pack. one alot smaller than the current active one. the curse in adak bay was ruining his pack so badly everyone forgot about its excistence. these wolves didnt have powers. the packs had names. not the ons singular one doesnt because they didnt need one. it was just one pack. its old name was pack evergreen. his was pack yellowstone.
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickenricecakes » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:58 am

mandarine~female~huntress~water
mandarine was super bored, she had nothing to really do so she went off to hunt when she found a huge cave. she tried to remember what cave this was but she couldnt so she decided to explore it.
this is me:⬆
chickenricecakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:35 am

Harley

Female

Alpha Female

Dark magic

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _.sulfur._ » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:50 pm

Dakota~male~alpha~merge
Dakota was watching his pack in their territory when he realized that Mandarin wasn’t there. He was friends with mandarin ( me and chickenricecakes planned this out, we are friends in irl so I’m not controlling them, we planned this.) and she hadn’t told him about going on a patrol. * maybe she forgot to tell me * he thought with a sigh.
_.sulfur._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me