Forever Hunted

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Forever Hunted

Postby distressedskeleton » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:51 am

Bump!
don't want me a prince charming, i want me a mountain man
distressedskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:41 am

ThundersFriends wrote:i have a character who could possibly join. he's mainly a shifter. so really he can take form of anything... ANYTHING. so is that ok? if not i can just have him a saber. i also have a new character his name Ezrael. he's in my art gallery. you can go check him out. and also wondering if he would be ok to join. if your just looking for sabers i can offer Thunder and Taurus. both are shifters. can change form into what ever. if not i can make a new one.

but yah. just let me know if they are okie. this look like a really cool roleplay and I'm super bored at my house. so id like to join. i just don't know if i should make a new character or not. also i pop on a lot here to.... cuz I'm so bored at my house. so yeah! ill respond shortly. longest wait is around and hour to and hour thirty minuets.

Ezrael is the avatar(profile picture) i have right now... his description his below him when you click on him in my gallery.

i was just wondering if any of the characters i put here are ok? that is if you didnt see this...
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby distressedskeleton » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:31 pm

We just released a new lorebuilding event, come check it out!
distressedskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby distressedskeleton » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:35 pm

ThundersFriends wrote:
ThundersFriends wrote:i have a character who could possibly join. he's mainly a shifter. so really he can take form of anything... ANYTHING. so is that ok? if not i can just have him a saber. i also have a new character his name Ezrael. he's in my art gallery. you can go check him out. and also wondering if he would be ok to join. if your just looking for sabers i can offer Thunder and Taurus. both are shifters. can change form into what ever. if not i can make a new one.

but yah. just let me know if they are okie. this look like a really cool roleplay and I'm super bored at my house. so id like to join. i just don't know if i should make a new character or not. also i pop on a lot here to.... cuz I'm so bored at my house. so yeah! ill respond shortly. longest wait is around and hour to and hour thirty minuets.

Ezrael is the avatar(profile picture) i have right now... his description his below him when you click on him in my gallery.

i was just wondering if any of the characters i put here are ok? that is if you didnt see this...

Hey there! So sorry for the late response. In Forever Hunted, you're allowed to create a custom leader, but they can't be magical or shifters of any kind due to the nature of the game and the roleplay aspects. However, you can create your own lore, and after you create your Sabertooth leader and post an archive, you're given three more saber cats to roleplay with and play the game! We just released a new event to promote building lore, which would help players gain resources and other in-game items! If you're still interested in joining, please shoot me a DM!
distressedskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:03 pm

OKIE :3

Zane:
appearance: grey saber with dark grey stripes on back but spots on tail. light blue eyes, generally very strong, short tail
personality: positive side, funny, can be mean if you are, generally very friendly. has a bit of anxiety.
likes: snow, cold, jokes, adventure, chicken(for food), his personal pace
dislikes: meanies, puzzles, nosy peeps, space innovators (stay out of his personal bubble), everyone touching his fur. MUD
strengths: running on ice and snow, withstanding low temps, planning, hunting
weaknesses: swimming, puzzles, standing up for himself.
relative's: none
crush: none

Kiara: leader
appearance: light brown with white stripes, muzzle, socks, and tipped tail. green eyes, has a pink Lilly by her ear. fur like bangs over one eye. green eyes, a scar wrapped all up her back left leg.
personality: kinda a bad ***. doesn't take crap, is her own queen, 100% leader and warrior. can be nice but could be sarcastic about it.
dislikes: emotional types, always trying to be happy, being SUPER nice. (she will just be plain nice) flirting.
strengths: fighting, hunting, tracking, leading,
weakness: listening to people, patents,`````
relatives: none
crush: none

the two kinda ran into each other one day found out that they could help each other with what they needed. and their desires. Zane wanted some protection and in return he would help her hunt and keep eyes out in case of any other predictors. Kiara was always the leader. she didn't listen to what anyone had to say, so bold, she did her won thing when where and how she wanted. and nobody could stop her, when she wanted something she got something. Zane always hung around, they where a great hunting team, and it was nice to have someone around to have your back and all. even though they hardly ever get along, they still watch over each other, Zane never really knew why she cared about him, he took her for the i don't care about any one type I'm fine watching them drown in a swamp... kinda girl. but he didn't want to be so quick to judge so he never really complained about it. just wondered what she was thinking of him. yeah he thinks of himself as a total looser. bur Kiara doesn't see so much of that in him. the truth was she didn't like to be lonely so ever since they just stuck together. not her most favorite person to stick around with. but it was better than scavenging birds.

[[so that's the history]]
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby distressedskeleton » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:29 pm